Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Bonds(ryax/lady)

Lucifer listened intently on Wrath, absorbing every word about the right and his past. After all, he had known Wrath as a close friend for a long, long time now, but he rarely asked about his past, as he didn't like to make his friend upset or sad, especially about his sensitive past, but the connection between Thorne's and Wrath's ring had him too curious to let the opportunity slip his grasp. He gasped lightly at the rock being shattered, being completely unexpectant of the effects as he wasn't all too used to demon magic himself. He had played with it at times, but never really getting it anywhere in particular since he always had other things to do, and could rely on his own superior strength and intelligence for fending himself at all moments up to now. "I'm sorry for bringing such painful memories to surface.", he said softly and sincerely, a light smile adorning his lips as he continued, "Thank you for telling me, my friend. It's really an amazing ring.", he ended softly.

Lucifer grinned the painful atmosphere away lightly as he had gotten Wrath to use his little knowledge in demon magic to help him out here, just according to his plan, "Perfect.", he said playfully and excitedly, going to focus on the rest of the competition for now. He grinned even more as he could vaguely hear their bitching from Wrath's kind redirection. "Ohhh that's much better... Damn! They're really not happy 'bout this.", he said as he laughed, starting to add up a bit of an accent. As greed approached from behind the three front leaders, she started walking a bit faster, passing them in a slightly faster pace, Lucifer began commenting with the accent high and true, trying to act like a sport commentator on a human baseball game, "Aaaaand there it is! Greed passed the rest uf 'em! But no! The bitchin' is ooooowwnn, Pride is really looking mad 'bout this, Envy ain't much to scoff at either runnin' after her like that.. Ohh snap! Look at them fouls! The girls are trippin' each other out there man! Ooohhhhhoohooo that was some strooong words from greed there, feisty little runt ain't she!", he said in all sports commentator honor, looking to Wrath with a wide grin in hopes that he had cheered things up.

Sloth was, just as her sin applied, quite lazy at this part of the competition as well, even behind Gluttony, well, almost parasitic like as she was walking right behind, just to cut off some of air resistance in walking towards the goal. It was not a bad idea, if Gluttony had been faster that is since then Sloth would have had a lot more energy left for climbing and picking the fruit. One could almost safely say that Gluttony and Sloth was out of the picture at this point, as Thorne's group was way, waaay ahead of them in terms of distance and determination alone.

Wrath smiled a little as he ran his fingers through his hair before shifting slightly, redoing the pony tail to keep his hair out of his face. While he knew there was a reason Lucifer had asked, but at the moment he didn't care. He knew his friend would tell him eventually what was bothering him. Smiling bemusedly at the idea of what Nyx would have been doing if he'd tried to offer her up in a marriage like the lords were doing, he laughed quietly to himself because he knew his daughter would have tried feeding him his heart just for the thought. "It really is. Helpful to. Blasted Lucien on his ass the last time he gave me a hard time."He muttered.

Laughing as he realized Lucifer had played him into doing the spell he smirked a little. "No definately not happy."Wrath said snickering, his laughter starting as he listened to Lucifer comment. "Ohhh!They've reached the mountain. Much faster then you'd think that tripping would allow for. Though maybe Thorne's just making them lust to get to the top."He snickered because he knew that as soon as they started climbing, things was going to get a little more dangerous. Shifting to crouch he sat on his toes, resting his arms on his knees as he watched, perched easily there, ready to intervene if things got beyond just shoving around.

"Ohhh, and there's lady thorne, picng her careful way through the crowds, passing the crowd of fighting women. Taking the outside lane up."Wrath smirked a little as he watched Thorne instead of sticking to the somewhat marked trail, watched her pick her careful way over the outside, actually climbing instead of just following a trail. While they'd gotten the easiest part of the trip behind them, they still had a while to go to get to the top. Plus getting the fruit down. Oh yea, no matter what, this was going to be interesting.

Lucifer snickered at Wrath's final comment about having a hard time with Lucien, "You should do it again, I want to see that sometime.", he replied playfully. He laughed a bit back at Wrath for his funny commentary as well, looking at him as he shifted to a crouching position for quick movement. "Interesting tactic by her, she's out of danger from the fighting, but she's going to have a more difficult and longer time to actually get up to us.", he said lightly, wondering what she was thinking.

He leaned backwards, onto the ground, slipping his arms around the back of his head and glanced up onto the ceiling and towards the sunlight fruit. It glimmered and shone as it sparkled up in the ancient, root abundant and gnarled tree. He stayed like that for a little while before sitting himself up again and watching the women again. "Did you ever get to taste one of those fruits?", he asked, glancing over to Wrath with a curious expression.

The contest was heating up, one could clearly see that Thorne was ahead of the other girls, slowly but steadily making her way up towards them and closing the gap between her and the fruit as well as widening the gap to the other contestants. Pride, Envy and Greed was tangled in a verbal fight for now, their movements becoming aggressive as they tried to progress but were mostly tangled with each other, threats clearly being passed around. Gluttony and Sloth were coming up to the foot of the mountain as well, soon ready to make the climb.

"Hm well if you keep it up with Thorne, I'm sure I'll have a reason to knock Lucien down."He said smiling slightly before shifting, nodding as he glanced back at lucifer. "It'll be longer and harder, but she's lust's daughter, she probably likes those things."He said cocking a eyebrow at the other, smirking.making fun of the girls amused him.

Leaning back a little he looked at the fruit before she looked at him,"No.Have you?"He asked curious because he wanted to know what it was like. Shifting again he looked down looking amused as he saw the others fighting,"ohh and it has become a at fight."He snickered a little wincing a little as he saw Thorne taking a break.She was ahead of the others,but if she paused long enough they were going to catch up. Looking amused as they climbed he just knew this was going to be bad.

Thorne smiled as she pulled herself up onto the last ledge under them, frowning slightly. "Is there enough room up there for me with you two standing there?"she called seeing the edge of the ancient tree and the two men, she didn't want to climb the last fifty feet and get stuck until they moved. "Yea the-Move!"Wrath yelled already moving to climb down as he watched Envy get close enough to the woman to grab the back of Thorne's shirt and pull. Watching helpless as the woman fell, already scrambling to get down the mountain. He couldn't stop her from falling, but he could help her.

Thorne gasped as she fell back, flailing as she struggled to find her balance even as she fell back, trying to twist to find something to catch herself on. Even as she fell she through a hand out, sending the spell locked in her ring at the girl. If she couldn't keep climbing, she was going to make sure envy was hurting to. Smiling grimly as she heard Envy's yelp of pain she screamed as she finally hit the ledge she'd been falling towards, twisting around enough that she didn't land on her back, so no ris of breaking her back, but landing on her hands and knees she felt her right knee shatter and her forearms break under the strain. Whimpering as she continued to fall, curling up on the ground with a quiet whimper.

"Man, if that ever comes to happen, don't do anything until I can get a chance to be there and watch you mess with him.", he said with a smirk. Lucifer laughed lightly at Wrath's pervert comment, "And if she wouldn't, I'll make her like it.", he said lightly with a clear hint of playfulness. 'Mmhmm', he voiced lightly at Wrath's returned question as he reminisced about it. "Remember that time when you stepped out into the surface world, after being down in hell for all that time? Think about your fondest memory. What is your most desired dream?", he said softly, almost a bit dreamily to create an atmosphere around it, "Now you know how it tastes like..", he ended dramatically with a soft smile.

"A fight, huh?", he responded lightly as he moved himself up, following Wrath in his tracks to look at the girls. Smiling down as he saw Thorne already almost being up and by them, he felt happy that she was close to winning as that's what he really wanted, he didn't want anyone else but Thorne to win this contest after all, despite the fighting sorrow and more positive feelings for her stirring in his heart. His eyes widened as he suddenly saw Envy pull her down from her ledge, falling towards the lower ledges. "Thorne!!", he yelled, jumping out from the ledge after her, his wings bursting out from his back once again as to not have himself become wounded by the fall.

There was nothing he could do however, she was already falling to fast for him to catch up. With horror, he watched her crash onto the ledge like a cat, landing on all her fours, but only to not break the fall like a cat does but instead getting hurt quite badly. He was soon down by her however, landing next to her on the ledge. "Thorne...", he whimpered, his voiced terrified and almost torn at the event. "Shit... I didn't want you to get hurt..", he said in a sorrowful and regretful tone, picking her up very carefully and gently, doing his utmost not to hurt her further, but it was impossible due to the situation. He slowly had them take off, making sure that his every movement was as gentle on her wounds as they could be considering the situation. "Wrath! She's alive, but she needs healing attention. I'm taking her to Zilart. Make sure that no one gets killed.", he said simply, flying off towards the portals to bring Thorne to Zilart.

(Zilart is Lucifer's personal healer/physician, the best available in hell, in case he would get too hurt to continue doing something or some events as such~ Wrath knows all about him afaik being in Lucifer's company so much)

"Hm, I will try to do that, if it pleases you."He said rolling his eyes because he knew that Lucien could get on everyone's nerves, most espcially for lucifer, who's life was the one Lucien always seemed to enjoy fucking with. Frowning slightly at Lucier's words he nodded quietly."I remember."He said thoughtfully before grinning, leaning back to look at the fruit."Definately something to want."He said glancing at his friend before nodding. "Definately a fight."

Snarling in rage as he looked at the girls he snarled out a command to stay put even as he climbed down to the ledge with them, he nodded slightly at Lucifer, wincing at the sound of Thorne's crying. "I'll deal with these morons. Go."He said watching for a moment at the two left before turning to deal with the girl's who were staring at him with wide eyes, and his fury was complete. The stupid girls,stupid drunken things....he snapped and snarled the whole way down as he set about getting them safely down, he tried not to worry about whawt was going on at Lucifer's mansion.

By the time Wrath arrived at Lucifer's suite of rooms he raised a eyebrow a little at the sight of the woman resting easily in Lucifer's bed, not sure what surprised him more, that Luifer had let someone else sleep in his bed, or the fact that she was actually sleeping. Until he realized that she'd either been sedated or past out. Looking at his friend as the man hovered nearby as Zilart looked the girl over, and worked on setting the bones he sighed quietly.

"I saw the girls home, and made sure that their father's knew that you would be seeing to their actions tomorrow, after we knew how Thorne was."he said tilting his head slightly,absently twisting his ring around his fingers, the only gesture that said he wasn't nearly as calm as he appeared. He was worried for the hurt girl, and nowing Lucifer had to be losing his mind with worry."Also, Lucien should be-"

"I'm here."Lucien growled as he stepped into the room, anger darkening his fears, but behind that anger, was a avalanche of fear. No matter what anyone claimed, it was easy to see that Lucien loved his daughter, at least obvious when he wasn't hiding it. "What happened?And is it safe to move her home?"Lucien said the last directed at Zilart, glaring hard at the man when the doctor shook his head."For the moment it would be better if she was kept here. While I do think her landing kept her from breaking her back, I dod not want to risk her life on unneccesary movement."

"This is neccesary. She would be better taken care of at home."Lucien growled. Wrath swallowed hard, his eyes still dark with anger, the bridled rage that he'd gotten under control still there, just under the surface."She will be well taken care of here. And as you an see, she has the best care available and hte best bed in the mansion. There is no reason to move her."WRath growled, ignoring the father's anger in a effort to deal with him as a man he knew would use Thorne's current weakness against her. While he knew Lucien loved her, he wouldn't put it past Lucien to use her injuries to get something he wanted.

One Lucifer had made it back to his mansion, he had busted through the front doors and up to his chambers, laying Thorne safely in the comfort of his own bed to recover. He knew that as a demon, and as a demon of a bloodline at that, she would recover more quickly then others, but it would still take time for her to recover from a bone breaking and clumsy fall like that. He called for Zilart to come join them, telling him about the situation and the matter at hand. Zilart quickly came to his aid as he always did, being loyal to Lucifer and the bloodlines.

"Oh Lucifer, what have you done..", Zilart parted the words under a sigh, Lucifer frowning at the words and said lowly to defend himself, "It wasn't.. directly my fault this time.", trying to slither out of being blamed for this incident. Zilart sighed at him and got to work on sedating poor Thorne resting so painfully in his bed. After she had been put to sleep for the time being, he worked on setting her bones back in place as gently as he could and made sure that they were going to stay that way with specially made salves, concoctions and other things.

Lucifer turned to Wrath and nodded at him at his words. "I'll see to it that they think twice about themselves after tomorrow..", he said firmly, sighing lightly at the terrible situation. Listening to his words about Lucien, his mood dropped and winced as the man in question growled into the room. "She fell from a cliff.", he stated simply, not wanting to share more information then that at the current stage as rage might cloud Lucien's judgement and cause havoc more then necessary.

As Wrath's locks to his... well.. wrath, snapped inside of him ,one by one, Lucifer reached out in a weak attempt to try to diffuse the buildup, "Wrath, please calm yourself This is not the right time. And Lucien, I assure you, Thorne will be fine here for a while. I will spare no expense in making sure that she gets the care that she rightfully should. Please, consider it at the very least, listen to Zilart and don't endanger Thorne's current and future state of health by moving her now. Her body might be irreversibly damaged and heal wrong if you would move her currently.", he argued calmly and rationally to Lucien in order for him to understand the severity and what was best for his daughter right now.

Lucien raised a eyebrow looking like he didn't believe that it had been a accidental fall but letting it go because if he knew for sure what happened, someone was going to be bleeding for it. Wrath growled quietly, wondering if he was going to have to knock lucien out to make sure thorne stayed where she was. Usually so relaxed that when he gave into the anger just under the surface, it was hard to resist lashing out at lucien, who could make a pacifist think about violence.

Lucien stared down at his daughter, not really seeing her as now, but as a child who he knew he had failed in every way that mattered. So he could do this,leave her here, because it was what was best for her, and because he knew lucifer was right about moving her even if he wouldn't admit it. Besides,leaving her to distract lucifer from his plans worked in his favor."I will be back when shes awake then"he said before walking out.

"Is ir just me oe did he give in to easily?"wrath said distracted from his anger by lucien's games. Looking at lucifer then at thorne he moved to leave,"ill leave you two to talk."he muttered making his way to the door,not even realizing that he'd done someone not related to her shoulsnt have been able to do. Tell when she was waking up. It was a bloodline tie, to be that aware of another, but wrath was distracted and not realizing what he'd done as he left the room

Lucifer nodded at Lucien's decision to leave Thorne there, leaving with a cold sentence for Lucifer. Waiting a bit until Lucien was away, Wrath spoke to Lucifer, and he nodded, "It sure feels like he did..", he voiced lightly, looking a bit troubled at the ease that they had gotten Lucien to leave with. He knew that Lucien was probably up to no good like always, but chose to ignore to voice the fact at this point as it was not the right time with the other trouble of Thorne's injuries.

As Wrath left the room, he uttered a couple of words that caused Lucifer's brow to rise, looking confused between him and Thorne, "How do you..", he voiced lightly, Wrath already having left the room. Zilart being done with the treatments, had left along with Wrath, leaving Lucifer and Thorne to be alone. Thorne seemingly still sleeping but much to his surprise, as he made his way over to his liquor counter, pouring himself a glass of whiskey once again, she woke up with a series of whimpers and groans. Lucifer made his way over to her, smiling weakly at her as he sat himself down next to her in bed, crossing his legs in a meditating position as he looked down on her, taking a sip from his glass. "Hey.. That was quite the fall you did back there.. How are you feeling?", he asked her softly, still smiling weakly and raising his brow lightly in an attempt to accentuate his interest in her well being.

Wrath nodded a little,"I'll see if I can dig up what he's up to."Wrath said shrugging a little, looking troubled. Though he knew if he looked in to it, he could and leave Lucifer to worry over the girl. He could deal with the others for a day.

Thorne blinked slowly, her eyebrows pulling together, whimpering softly as she blinked slowly. Swallowing hard as she tried not to scream. Despite the painkillers, her body was informing her that it was hurt, badly, and she could tell. "I...fell down a cliff. How do you think I feel?"She growled squeezing her eyes shut for a moment before shuddering a little, forcing herself to relax. Despite the pain she did, closing her eyes as she looked up at the man. Raising a eyebrow she gave him a wek smirk."You going to share that?"She asked moving to take the glass before stopping as it sent spikes of pain through her arm as she shifted the broken bones.

"I, assume that I am bed bound for the forseeable future?And your bed?Are you sure you didn't do this to just get me in bed?"She said laying her head back, panting quietly, struggling for calm and ease, but even drugged it was a struggle to not feel anything. Teasing him, so he knew that she wasn't angry at him for the task he had set, "Did you at least get your fruit?"she asked after a moment.

Lucifer grinned at Thorne's witty answer, seeing that she was in such pain troubled him greatly but he wanted the situation to still be as cheerful as it could. "Look what happens when you reach for my drink.", he said lightly, smirking at her even though she's clearly in horrendous pain even under the influence of killer pain drugs. "Lay still so you don't hurt yourself, I'll handle your needs personally. If you need anything, anything at all, just tell me and I'll make it happen.", he said sweetly, smiling at her as he got out of the bed, heading to his cabinet, grabbing another glass and the entire crystal carafe holding his whiskey, heading back to the same position int he bed and poured them both some liquids.

"Yup. You're not going to be able to leave my bed for a while. I staged all of this and hurt you mortally just to make sure that I could get you into bed. You're right. I'm such a devil.", he said with a grin, rolling his eyes lightly at her funny wits.He wanted more to give her an answer to spark a small form of a guilt trip in her, but this was clearly not appropriate as she was wounded harshly. "Here.", he said softly, holding out one of the glasses, moving to put it against Thorne's lips, making sure she got a sip before retrieving it again. He wanted to get her a bit buzzed so that the pains she felt would be a bit numbed away.

"Ah no, I didn't get it.", he said softly and dreamily. "It's a shame. I would have wanted to taste it again after all these years... Bummer, I really wanted you to get it for me.", he said it softly, grinning lightly at her. His thoughts trailed from the fruit to the surroundings, remembering the last thing that Thorne did as she fell before hitting the ledge. She had grinned, pointed her hand at the girl who dragged her down and done.. something, since she yelped from something as he tossed himself down. He drew a parallel to what Wrath showed him, which made him peak extra interest towards the event. "Hey.. You had a ring, right..?", he asked gently, looking curiously at her as he continued, "What's the story behind it?".

Thorne frowned at him, losing her eyes."Hm, does that include baths and bathroom breaks?Cause I don't know if I want you to."She said flushing a little because it disturbed her to adit that she cared enough about his opinion to not want the first time he saw her naked to be this hurt.Though even she could feel her magic starting to heal her, she knew she was going to be hurt for at least a week, her magic was just to weak, not weak, but unused. Having not been trained to use it, moving instead on instinct to use it recently, she knew she wasn't strong enough to heal herself as quickly as wrath or her father would have.

"Hm,I knew you were more evil then you pretended."she said smiling slightly, not letting him guilt her into feeling bad about her words. sipping the drink she sighed softly as the alcohol numbed her nerves but left her sober enough to talk. Thorne frowned slightly,"Oh. That is a shame.You should go get it.It'll be another 100 years before it'll be back."She mused smiling at him a little.

"It's over there..."Thorne said looking towards his nightstand, a sad look on her face. The metal and wood was snapped in half, her hand having swollen enough to have been a danger to leave the ring on, and Zilart had needed to snap it in half to get it off. While it was fixable, and she could do it, it wouldn't be until she healed. "My mother gave it to me."She said her eyes even sadder. "Well.My father said she did. she died before I was born."She flushed a little at the words she said, having not thought about it before she answered, forgetting that she wasn't supposed to admit that her father's wife wasn't her mother. Though if you really thought about it, it was obvious that Lucien's meek and obident wife had nothing in common as his rebellious warrior daughter.

Lucifer chuckled at Thorne's cute questions, setting a slightly nervous look across his face. "No, no. That part would be taken care of by my servants... unless you'd want me to take care of it personally.", he said playfully, ending with a light grin at the thought. "Yea, the fruit is way to valuable to give up just like that, yet I find myself sitting here with you instead..", he said lightly, smiling a bit as his eyes trailed off playfully.

Lucifer looked over at his nightstand, frowning at the sight of the snapped ring. He didn't say anything, simply listening to her words for now, looking over at Thorne again, taking note of her saddened expression. "I'm sorry to see it destroyed like that..", he said softly before reacting to the following words, "So.. You're mother is not Lucien's wife, huh? It doesn't come as a surprise really, you couldn't possibly be related to her meekness.", he said with a light grin. "It's a beautiful ring.. Let's get it fixed once you're up on your feet again.", he said warmly, smiling at her.

The reason why he felt it necessary to ask her such a question, one that could and did take her back into saddened memories, were that the only times he had seen a ring like the one she had, was only on her and Wrath. They looked so similar, and when he had asked Wrath about it after being enlightened to their existence by Thorne's ring flaring in the surface sun, Wrath's tale didn't exclude Thorne, but rather made her look like she was tangled into it somehow. Thorne's story didn't much further tangle any of them into the web, but then again, her father, Lucien had isolated her for over a hundred years and told her about why she had the ring and it was not an actual genuine memory, and due to his vicious nature, maybe he had lied to her. He always took Lucien's words with a grain of salt. Lucifer was determined to figure out if Wrath and Thorne really did have some kind of connection to each other, as it felt like they did somehow. He felt a bit like a detective in trying to figure this out, but he wasn't going to push it and possibly cause them harm, he would take it easy with his investigation.

"Oh good. Definately don't want you to see me naked. I'm pretty sure I don't look that good."She teased flushing a little before flushing harder at his words, closing ehr eyes."Well, you should send wrath after it. Since it was your riddiculous idea for us to go after it, someone should get to eat it."She said smiling at him a little.

"Me to. But considering my fingers are swollen, it's probably best he did break it."She said thoughtfully before laughing quietly. Shaking her head a little as she looked up at him."No, she pretends she is. Actually, she pretends for all three of his kids, but only one is actually hers."She said shaing a secret, that really shouldn't be a secret. It amazed her most of the time that no one thought about lucien having children out of his marriage, and it amazed her even more that there weren't more then just two."We'll fix it. It shouldn't be that hard though I've never seen one like it before. Maybe father will know how."She said thoughtfully.

Tilting her head a little she smiled slightly."Can I have another drink?"She smiled slightly relaxing, before sighing softly."So, are you going to entertain me while I'm on bed rest, cause otherwise this is going to be a very boring recovery."she said .

"I definitely do not.", he agreed playfully with a smile, sighing on the inside as he lied that he didn't want to see her naked. He didn't want to put more pressure on her right now, or maybe even later, as she had already 'told' him how she saw him. "I will. I simply can't let the fruit go that easily, so I'll do as you said, have Wrath do the dirty work.", he said with a grin.

"It was the best choice of action.", he said softly and reassuringly in cutting the ring to let her finger swell and heal. "Really now..", he said lightly, smirking at her when she told him some of Lucien's juicy secrets that he had managed to keep secrets from the lords, or at least from Lucifer. "Let's hope he does.", he agreed warmly.

Already pouring her another glass he handed it over to her, making sure that she could drink it properly, "You can have as many as you want.", he said lightly with a smile. "So demanding...", he said playfully before continuing, "Of course I will, as for entertainment...", he said, thinking thoughtfully. He got out of the bed, heading to pick some things up, returning with all kinds of old american comic books that Wrath and him liked to read sometimes, some decks of cards, some toys from the human world like board games and crosswords. The bed was only partially occupied by all the stuff now, but he had a lot more so then that if they needed it. "Hows that for starters.", he said with a grin, knowing full well that all these things would get boring after a while, but he was there for her when and if she needed something else or him to entertain her with something else.

"Good. Wrath is surely good at dirty work."Thorne said snickering a little at the open secret that Wrath was the one who usually the one who did his dirty work, the devil's assassin who did what he wanted, or what Lucifer needed. Snikering more at Lucifer's reaction to Lucien's secrets she nodded a little."I do hope. It would be nice to have something of my mother's still."She smiled settling back into the bed with a content smile, looking amused that he was bringing the things he did. Well. At least her bed rest would be entertaining.

A week later Thorne sighed softly as she glanced towards the door, once again reassuring herself that Luifer wouldn't be appearing right away as she sat up, easing her feet over the bed. Zilart had said that she could start getting out of bed, but she was supposed to be waiting for help. After a week on bed rest and enjoying not only Lucifer's, but her father's and Wrath's undivided attentions, she was ready to do something on her own. Wincing a little as her feet toouched the floor she sighed softly as she eased her weight up onto her feet. Yep, she could do this, even if the efforts made her knee ahe. But she wanted to take a bath on her own, she needed to take care of herself. Moving over to lean against the wall she ignored how the action made her arms ache leaning a little as she slowly made her way towards the bathroom.

Down the hall Wrath rolled his eyes as he walked with his friend, despite having spent just as much time with Thorne as Lucifer did, the feelings he'd developed were more protective then romantic, though he wasn't aware of that.And he couldn't help making fun of lucifer for spending so much time with her, to the point that most of the lords when seeking to talk to Lucifer, didn't even go to his office anymore, just headed upstairs to his room to wait for him to speak with them. "You know, eventually she's going to be out of bed without help. She's already finding the bed rest exhausting, and only her father threatening to lock her back to seclusion has kept her from getting up already."He pointed out as they neared Lucifer's suite of rooms.

Nodding at her words he grinned at the truth of it, smiling at her further words about her heritage ring. A week later, Thorne had been taken well care of by Lucifer and is servants, Wrath and her father, tending to her every need as she recovered right in Lucifer's bed. While she was there, occupying his space of sleep, Lucifer was napping in a side by guest room. While he spent his nights there unless entertaining Thorne, he was working in his office and out on miscellaneous missions to take care of the rebellion from before, eventually successfully dissipating it and resolving the threat. The leaders had been given lower level jobs and seemed to do good for their efforts; the supply routes had been reestablished and grown. The jobs that Thorne had bossed over for the day had eventually turned out to have become well done and executed, everyone ending up largely happy. The distilled sunlight fruit had been swiftly collected and brought back to Lucifer's mansion, maturing and being kept stable in a freezer for exotic goods, waiting to be tasted the day that it deserved the attention.

Lucifer walked along with his friend, back towards his room, back to check on Thorne. Frowning at Wrath's words, he found it to be annoying that her father kept threatening and inclining that she was to return to him and be locked away in isolation once more. After the week, all the time that he had spent with her, Lucifer's feelings had simply only grown more and more for Thorne. Lucifer's developed feelings wouldn't let him have Thorne snatched away from him as easy as on a whim like Lucien wanted, he would fight to keep her out of isolation, almost to he point of a real fight breaking out between them. Still the state of the throne and keeping hell intact was holding him back, but that was soon to be overwhelmed by his feelings when a moment for its inevitable clash would be. "Yea.. I realize that.", he began lightly, letting out a soft sight before he continued, "I'm actually rooting for that she's going to be up and walking soon, despite the desperate words of her stupid father that he's going to lock her away again. Believe it or not, I'm getting a bit tired that she's occupying my bed all the time, she needs to be up and walking so I can get some real sleep for once.", he said with a grin, not having slept all too good in the guest beds, missing the comfort of his own that was currently fully occupied.

As they arrived to his main chamber, they entered with expectancy of seeing Thorne in his bed, but alas to at least Lucifer's surprise, she wasn't. "Oye, Speaking of the devil, huh..", he said lightly with surprise trailing his words, learning the phrase from the surface world and taking a liking to it as he was in fact the devil himself. He looked around with his gaze in the room for a sight of her, not finding her as she had successfully moved herself to the bathroom. A passing servant took notice of the men in the room, calling to them respectfully, "Lord Sires, are you looking for young Lady Thorne? She made her way, all by herself, to the bathroom, having a nice bath to herself right now.", the servant said as he turned around, marching away to tend to needs elsewhere again. "Good to see her back up on her feet again.", Lucifer said happily to Wrath with an equally happy smile. "Now to keep Lucien off her back for a while.", he said with a smirk, rolling his sleeves up metaphorically.

Wrath snickered looking amused."Well I'd be more annoyed with him, if he wasn't trying to protect her. No matter how twisted it is."Wrath said more tolerant of Lucien for the moment only because he could see how worried the man was. Of course the moment that Thorne was up and about again, he'd go back to hating the man. "Well, you could always just join her. The bed's big enough for you two, and if she really is feeling better..."Wrath raised a eyebrow, giving his friend a perverted little smirk. teasing Lucifer over his feelings just amused him.

Snickering a little at Lucifer's words he rolled his eyes a little."I'm going to eventually break you of saying that."He said smirking a little but looked pleased that Thorne had gotten up on her own. Raising a eyebrow as he settled into one of the seats, knowing that lucifer wouldn't be going anywhere until he saw thorne, he smirked a little."Whatever are you going to be doing with lucien?"He mused turning his head a little as he listened hard, to make sure that Thorne was still doing okay. "If you say kill him, I think Thorne will have a problem with that."He pointed out.

After awhile Thorne appeared in the doorway, leaning heavily against the doorframe as she smiled slightly. "If I knew you two were out here, I would have gotten out sooner."She said her dark hair hanging heavily and wet around her shoulders, a huge fluffy towel wrapped around her. Having gotten undressed and found that it was a two person job to get clothes back on. Though the warm water had made her body hurt less, she was still sore, but happy. Smiling a little, looking pleased with herself to be up and about.

"No rush. We've been enjoying plotting against your father."Wrath said smiling at her as he got to his feet, slipping a arm around her and helping her further into the room before looking at lucifer, raising a eyebrow."Do you want to help her dress, or shall I?"He said smirking as Thorne leaned more into him, his eyes fluttering slightly as he felt a aftertaste of lust, feeling her powers brushing over his. And for a moment as he turned his head, looking down at her, he so wanted to let that towel drop. For the moment distracted from his question to lucifer as he studied the girl leaning against him.

"I understand what you mean.", he replied under a light sigh, not being able to completely be annoyed and mad about Lucien's constant bothering if it wasn't for Thorne's situation. "Maybe you're right. It's killing me that I can't move on her even though she's so perfectly placed there...", he agreed with a lightly dreamy look that he quickly dispelled with a nervous smile. Lucifer couldn't help but to laugh at Wrath's immediate assurances that Lucifer wanted Lucien dead. "No, I can't kill him... yet. I'll just have to occupy him somehow.", he replied with a sly smile towards his dear friend. He had gone and sat himself on the short side of his bed, resting backwards with his hand placed behind him on the soft bed.

Smiling warmly as Thorne appeared in the doorway, he looked over and gazed upon her wet, steamy beauty wrapped up in a fluffy towel, her gorgeous curvature shining through it quite clearly without actually revealing anything underneath. 'Mhmm' he voiced happily in agreement with Wrath's words to Thorne. Turning his attention to Wrath at his slightly lewd question, he returned him a sly smile provided with his answer, "I'll be taking care of that.", turning his attention to Thorne again with a warm and friendly smile on his lips as he bounced himself up from his seating and stood himself up. He didn't want to let this task fall upon his friend, for this was something that he had been desiring for quite some time now.

"Wrath, would you fetch us some of the sunlight fruit? We must celebrate that she's up and walking again!", Lucifer exclaimed cheerfully, sending Wrath away to fetch some pieces of the challenging sunlight fruit that he had acquired after the contest ended and Thorne was safe. As Wrath left, Lucifer went over to where he had stored the clothes that Lucien had dropped off for Thorne's stay, deciding to help himself to what she would be wearing for her grand celebration to recovery. "Let's see..", he voiced lightly as he carefully eyes through the selection of clothes for her to wear. Browsing through the selection, he picked out a few of oddity, white stockings that would go perfect with the hue of her skin, a dirty white short skirt and a slightly roomy black sweatshirt to keep the comfort level and to break the light color streak and create some pleasant color striding. He walked over to Thorne with the clothes, looking at her with a curious look, "Shall we get you dressed then?", he said lightly, sporting a hint of playfulness in his voice, wanting to savor this moment and really go through with it, she did need help right now after all so there wasn't much she could do against it currently.

"Hm, well you can still sleep next to her."Wrath said looking amused at his friend's words, because he knew it was kiling lucifer to not hit on the woman sleeping so nicely in his bed. She really was perfectly placed in his bed, and lucifer couldn't do a damned thing. "We should see about getting him a girlfriend,since his wife's not entertaining enough to keep him out of trouble."Wrath said with a small smile as he sighed quietly.

Wrath pouted a little as he looked down at the girl leaning against him before nodding, gently letting the girl sit on the bed before going after the fruit. "You look to pleased about the idea of helping me dress.Should I be worried?"Thorne said looking up at the man with a small smile before she stood slowly, shuddering a little. Her body was starting to protest again now that she'd been up nd moving for awhile, despite the warm water having helped, she was still achy.

"Well, I really don't have a choice.I don't want to stay just in a towel."She pointed out at Lucier's question rolling her eyes a little flushing slightly. Lust flavoring the air as her ppower responded to her nervousness, and as she let the towel fall, nervous about being naked with him, but seeing as he was helping her ress, she really didn't have a choice in losing the towel. And that curvy, well built body was naked for lucifer's inspection, skin slightly flushed as she blushed in embarassment, resting a hand on his shoulder to stay steady as she reached for the skirt he was holding. Leaning into him as she tugged the material up her legs, settling it around her hips. Looking even more appealling only half dressed, if possible.

"So, have you decided what the new task is for tomorrow?"She asked curious. She knew him and wrath had been working on something, but they both had refused to tell her until they figured out what they wanted to do for sure, not wanting her to participate to much in the decision of what to do, not wanting the others to hate her that much more. Since they weren't sure if the others would still attack her after a wee staying here, they were being cautious with her safety. Espcially since Lucien was being just as annoyingly protective.

Lucifer knew that he wouldn't be able to control himself well enough if he would be seeping next to Thorne, the desire to feel her warm and supple skin would steal the best of him and cause him to do things he wouldn't want to do without her consent. "It's not a bad idea..", Lucifer agreed with Wrath to get Lucien a girlfriend. As Wrath had gone away to get some celebratory fruit, Lucifer chuckled at Thorne's playful words and shook his head, "You'll be fine. I promise.", he said lightly, not denying that he was pleased with having to dress her.

"Nope, you're in my power right now.", he agreed cheerfully, his basal lust and attraction to Thorne heightened by the subtle flavoring of her powers in the very air around him. Turning around, he was met by the sight of her powerfully seductive and gorgeous body. He paused for a few notable seconds to let himself gander upon the bare beauty standing before him. He broke himself from the spell, moving towards her and helped her support herself with his body. As she dressed herself, slowly but surely, he couldn't help but to look down, gazing upon her beauty up close, being able to smell her scent, feel her warmth radiating skin. He leaned his head backwards, closing his eyes and biting his lower lip a bit hard, in an attempt to resist the primal lust that was washing over him currently. Lucifer wanted to feel, taste, experience Thorne's skin, scent, voice, , all on a more primal level and it was becoming almost unbearingly hard for him to contain himself. His feelings for her had become greater during the week and thusly becoming greater influenced by the slightest of power emitted from her. He managed to contain his resisting whimpers of her closeness and keep his breathing steady as to not spiral himself out of control or lead her onto something. He was still convinced, as they were both a bit afraid to talk about the night on the surface and hadn't done so, that she wanted nothing of the relationship kind with him, so he kept himself at bay with this in mind, not wanting to push himself onto the only woman he had ever come to grow feelings for since he came to hell.

After she had dressed her lower body, he put the soft and roomy black sweatshirt gently over her upper body to conceal the rest of her magnificent beauty from his raging senses, although letting his hands and arms glide over her arms and back softly, trailing her curvaceous upper body lightly as he slid it down over her. "Yea, finally.", he began, helping her over to his bed again, having her sit down as he sat himself next to her. "There will be a contest in singing and thoughtful gifts tomorrow. The brides will sing a song in tribute with their connection to me or something very personal and important for themselves, all while having to give me a gift of equal importance to their song.", he said lightly, smiling at Thorne as he told her. "But also, since you're still recovering, you don't have to participate if you don't want too.", he said simply in order to not further tangle her into the delicate safekeeping of her being that was in place right now, him, Wrath, Lucien, all being cautious and protective about Thorne so that she wouldn't get hurt again, especially not right after just having been hurt so badly.

"Hm, you enjoy that thought don't you?"she teased him a little though the idea of being undr his ppwer made her shiver with anticipation. To distracted by the thought of being aroilund him, a man's who's opinion mattered to her, while naked was overwhelming her. To distracted in fact to realize she was affecting him just as strongly as he was her. She sumed he'd looked away to be polite not because he wanted her. They really did need to talk but both were skiddish about it, almost afraid to be hurt. Relaxing alightly as he drew the sweater over her head she smiled even as she shivered at the feel of his hands sliding down her skin.

Raising a eyebrow at his words."won't the others be angru you're letting him dictate whether or not I have to do something?"she asked shifring to lay on her side looking up at him, almost close snough to touch, jumping at the sound of wrath's voice as the demon lord walked back in

"Are you two behaving or do I have to brek out the hose to cool you off?"wrath asked smirking as he walked in holding the bottle of distilled sunlight fruit wine, smirking as thorne blushed a interesting shade of red. So. He was right. She wasn't as unaffected by lucifer as she pretended

Lucifer didn't answer her question, but let the answer be the silence itself, neither denying or affirming the statement, leaving it up to her imagination to figure it out. For him, it was obvious that he was becoming increasingly influenced by her mere presence, it was becoming increasingly annoying and irritating that he could not take her to be his, that he didn't understand that she wanted so as well.

"They can argue and be angry all they want about it.", he said playfully and calmly, "In the end, it's my decision as they can't do anything about me right now.", he said with much confidence, knowing that singlehandedly the other lords, except for possibly Wrath and Lucien, could do something to take Lucifer down from the throne in one way or another. He looked down on her, a smile on his lips as he looked upon her current beauty again. If she just knew how much he wanted to simply reach out and touch her, to feel her body together with his...

He jumped a bit at Wrath's words as well, shifting his attention to him immediately. He didn't see Thorne right now so he didn't notice the blushing she was sporting. "Of course, why would we be doing anything else.", he stated lightly. Looking at Wrath and the bottle he was holding, "Perfect choice.", he said cheerfully as he got up, walking over to his counter and picking out three fitting glasses for an occasion such as this, placing them on the counter, stealing the bottle from Wrath as he playfully uncorked the bottle. "You two are in for a real treat.", he said cheerfully as he carefully let some of the captivating liquid into the glasses, careful as to not spill a single drop. The wine looked exquisite, smelled exquisite, and would taste exquisite, that he knew as he had tasted this fruit a few times before, although not many times due to the very long production cycle.

He handed the glasses over to Wrath and Thorne, cheerfully and gently hitting them together in a toast, "To Thorne's successful recovery!", he said cheerfully again as he brought the glass to his lips, taking a light sip, letting the flavor and taste simmer through his mouth.

Thorne looked bemused at his silence,ondering wht he was thinking before smiling ever so slightly, those blue eyes filled with amusement."i think you just enjoy being in charge. I dont want to make things difficult. Ill sing,and find a present."she said a small smile on her face as she thought over what to get him. She had to find the perfect thing.not only because she didn't want the other's to win, but she was enough of her father's daughter to want to bring Lucifer to his knees when he saw just how amazing her present really was. Now. If only she knew what would do that.

Wrath snickered a little when lucifer jumped shaking his head in amusemsnt as he handed the the bottle smieking slightly."my choices are always perfect. It explains why I like Lady thorne so much, she's as close to perfection as a demoness gets."the demon lord snickered as thorn looked at them both flustered and sat up slowly. Thorne smiled as she took her glass,slender fingers brushing briefly against lucifers as she took her glass, raising it to her lips and sipped. Nearly moaning at the taste,the sound soon echoed by wrath.

It tasted like memories. sweet and tart, and everything good. There was no exact way to describe it except for exquisite,nd totally unique for each person as the drink brought different memories for everything. In one word, it wa love, distilled into a pure form

Snickering lightly at her words, he nodded agreeing, "I'm looking forward to your presence there.", he said cheerfully, excited to find out what she would be singing and giving him. Lucifer smiled slyly at his friends words as he himself walked over to his liquor cabinet, as over the week, he had surely noticed how Wrath had become somewhat infatuated with Thorne, much like himself. He understood him though, as it was hard to not start to like such an amazing being as Thorne is. However, as the wine trickled upon his lips, he was washed over with an overwhelming amount of cheerful joy, moments and images of the highlights together with Thorne reappearing like they had been ordered to appear. The taste of the fruit wine could be likened to that of an orgasm caused by joyous happiness alone.

Feelings of joy and love washed over him as he looked upon Thorne once again, a sweet smile reappearing on his lips at that. Shortly however, he broke his gaze as to not be found staring inappropriately at her. Putting his glass down after finishing the small amount of contents in it in one sweep, "I have yet to find anything that beats the flavor and taste of this..", he stated lightly. A light and delighted sigh escaping him. "As great as your quick recovery is, you still have a bit to go, you should consider resting some more.", he stated warmly to Thorne, before he continued, "I need to have myself take a shower, so I'll be gone for a little while.", he said with a warm smile before he parted with his company and made his way towards his showers. He wasn't in immediate need of having to shower, but despite this fact he had to wash his senses dull for a little bit, as the wine had caused such vivid memories, thoughts, yearnings of Thorne to appear, as the only thing that truly had his heart in a bind right now, was her.

Back
Top Bottom