Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Bonds(ryax/lady)

Thorne frowned at him, shaking her head a little. Looking bemused and slightly amused as she watche him, because he looked so adorably nervous that she wouldn't forgive him. Huffing out a sigh she smiled nodding,"I guess I could. Since you asked so nicely."She said leaning up to kiss his cheek,"And since you did it for me, I guess forgiveness isn't to much to ask."She said stepping back smiling as they walked. Looking amazed and happy as they walked, to the point that shewasn't even paying attention to the man walking with her. Fascinated with the world around her.

Yelping a little as she was pulled away from the animals she'd been looking at, looking at Lucifer in confusion."love what?"She said looking down at the bin the cotton candy was in, trying to figure out what it was. "You shoul take some home with you, since you seem to like it. GLuttony might even pay you to have it."She teased looking amused that he sounded so excited about the food. Watching him take a bite she gingerly took it between her fingers and pulling off a bite, and sticking in her mouth, eyes widening at the taste as it hit her tongue.

"Oh!That's sweet.Almost to much."She said making a face as she tried to decide if it was good or not, licking at the remains on the inside of her mouth before taking another bite. Nudging him a little as her stomach growled she sighed softly,"I think we should get some real food to. It's getting late."she said glancing up towards the sky as the sun started to lower, looking as beautiful by twilight as she had in the full light of the day. She looked peaceful, content. Much better then she had ever in her father's care. Though there was sadness in her eyes to, because she knew he had to go back. And because she didn't want to marry, she was going to be condemned to the life her father chose for her. This taste of freedom, could do what her father hadn't been able to. Break her to his will.

"Yay!", he cheered lightly, being a bit childish and open with her, the first one since Wrath became his close friend. He smiled at her kiss, his very soul sighing lightly of delight. "Sounds like a good deal for me.", he said warmly, taking her away to visit the zoo.

Lucifer chuckled at her words, smiling as he replied softly, "No I couldn't do that. If I kept bringing food back, someone would eventually see it and call me upon it, as it's actually forbidden to enter the realm of humans.", he said calmly, as if not really caring about the possible repercussions of his actions. "Besides, I don't need him to pay me anything, I have almost all that I could want and he doesn't have anything that I desire.", he continued lightly. Lucifer enjoyed the reactions Thorne made when tasting the cotton candy, seeming to enjoy it even though she wouldn't say it openly.

He nodded as he smiled again, glancing upon her lit beauty again, "I think you're right, it's about high time we get some delicious human food.", he agreed. At the moment he was blissfully unaware of the sadness lurking in her eyes, the sadness that was yet to come and he only sought to make her happy right now. "Let's see... I wonder if that old bar is still around..", he said thoughtfully as he pondered his thoughts for the directions. This old bar was a place that Wrath and him usually went to eat human food, as it wouldn't rise much suspicion and the cook was marvelous. He wasn't about to deny that him and Wrath had a few fights with the humans in the bar every now and then, but things would always turn out well for them as they were much, much stronger then a mere couple of humans. "Actually.. Maybe you'd rather go to a fancy human Restaurant instead of a mere Bar... Actually, it's up to you, you're in charge for the day after all.", he ended playfully, leaving her to decide with a curious smirk, still playing that card to find out what she wanted to dine for the evening so that he could plan accordingly.

"Ah, well that would be bad. If the others followed your lead and headed up here."She said looking thoughtful because she could see where it would be very bad if the demons they'd run into on the way here would come up. Smirking slightly she shrugged, "It was just a thought."She said looking amused as she ate her cotton candy.

Looking up at him at his words she looked thoughtful. Thinking it over, because she only had a vague idea what a bar was, or what a fancy human resturant would be. Looking up at him she shrugged a little. "A human bar would be fine. Less chance of people taking notice."She said letting him lead her to the bar. Not counting on what the human men would think of a beautiful woman, who by any human standards was a few steps above normal just by the nature of being demon, what they would do with her presence in the bar.

When they arrived at the bar she smiled as she slipped into a booth near the bar, ordering some french fries and a hamburger, along with a beer. "So tell me, just how in charge am I?Can I order you to sing for me, like that?"She teased looking amused as she tilted her head towards the corner where one of the men where singing karaoke to one of the women. Shivering a little as her eyelashes fluttered, the bar almost overwhelming her shields. Where in hell, the lust was dull edged because of a demons very nature because they lived so long, after awhile their emotions became dulled. But because human lives were finite, the sharp edged pleasure in the bar as humans danced and searched for partners, and did what humans did, was starting to get to her. Even in just the few moments of being there, an not even realizing it, she was siphoning it off and sending it back into the crowd, her own power amplifying the lust in the air.

"A bar it is then. Come, I know an awesome one not that far away from here.", he said, going to take her to the bar that him and Wrath frequented whenever they arrived to the surface world. Leading them for a short while out of the zoo and towards the bar in question. As they arrived, they made themselves as comfortable as any one walking inside, slipping themselves into a booth near the bar. "Looks just like the old times.", he said lightly, looking around a little as the memories with Wrath lightly swooshed over him. He smiled at the cheerful bar crowd today. "I wonder if the chef is still the same..", he pondered lightly as he was taking his order, ordering himself the same as Thorne had, since he'd always had that with Wrath here and it was indeed the best they had found around the portal.

Lucifer chuckled and smiled playfully at her questions, "Well I was just using that as an excuse to find out where you wanted to go next really.", he stated revealingly but then continued in a most playful manner, "However... If you asked me politely, maaaybe I would consider complying with your demands.", tending to a smirking expression as he looked away a bit in a teasing and playful non interest. Lucifer wasn't really paying attention to Thorne's powers rummaging through the room, as his senses and emotions had been a bit dulled over the years. He didn't realize that she was effecting just about anyone in the room besides them two more and more with her innate powers. He did however, not have eyes for anyone else but Thorne at this moment. He was also so contempt and comfortable with the situation currently that he didn't really pay attention to or even thought about how all the close by humans emotions would attack her senses. With Wrath he usually had his eyes all over the place, finding some fun human woman to play with, but not this time. Thorne was indeed a clear league of her own, surpassing everyone in just about anything currently.

"Ah, well that's sad. I think I'd be good at being in charge."She said smiling at him, before laughing quietly."Hm, maybe later.After we eat, you could consider singing for me."She said sounding thoughtful, liking the idea of him having to do something similar to the bride's tasks. WAtching the crowd she looked fascinated by everything that was happening around her as their food arrived. Moaning quietly as she took a bite of the hamburger, sighing softly."ohh...that's amazing."She muttered smiling at him, looking startled as a human stopped near their table, wrinkling her nose a little at the smell of alcohol.

"Hey pretty girl,Are you lost? Because it’s so strange to see an angel so far from heaven."The human smiled widely at her. "w-what?No..."Thorne said looking confused at the human's words, definately confused. After all, in her world angels really did exist, and she was definately not one. "I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Walmart, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter."Another purred leaning against the back of her chair absently trailing a hand over her shoulder, making her jump and cringe away, starting to panic a little shoving the man slightly to get him away from her. "No reason to be rude girl, just tell us your name." The first smiled at her, wrapping his arms around her, despite the fact that it was obvious she was eating with someone.

"T-thorne. Now let go please." "If I said you were an angel, would you treat me like the devil tonight?"The man said pulling her out of her seat and pressing her close to him, wincing as she slammed a fist into his stomach, falling backwards in the same instant he reacted to being hit.

"I have no doubt of that.", he replied sincerely. "Maybe I will.", he added playfully at the singing request. As he got his own food, he immediately began eating away at his fries and burger, a delighted sigh escaping him at the familiar taste. "Agweed.", he replied with his mouth almost full of delicious fries, casing his speech to be a bit distorted. He couldn't help himself since the meal was indeed delicious, as always from this particular establishment.

Lucifer took clear notice of the human talking to Thorne, only to almost choke on his own food as he tried to hold back the laughter from the amazingly inappropriate pickup line and the severely confused reaction from Thorne simply adding more fuel to the fire of laughter. However, not only did he laugh about it, he was paying close attention to what was going on, humans starting to gather around Thorne, like a Devil's Moth being drawn to circle the single strongest light in the room. Lucifer had forgotten momentarily about Thorne's latent powers slowly being explored and released as she was released from life isolation, and that was most likely the cause for the lustful responses of the humans now gathering around her, trying to win her heart by disturbingly cheesy pickup lines.

"Hey, boy, can't you see the lady is in company already?", he voiced slightly aggressively with hints of demeaning nature by calling the grown man a boy, even though it was technically quite true for the situation. However, he didn't get a response like he had hoped for, the men only being drawn more fiercely to Thorne every second they spent in her presence. Once the man grabbed a hold of her, it was no longer a reversible situation for the men and they were to have an encounter with the actual devil of their 'stories'. Lucifer stood himself up, watching the man fall backwards by Thorne's fist to his gut, he couldn't help but to smirk lightly at the man's misfortune.

"I'm sorry it had to come to that, but.. Nice punch!", he said playfully to Thorne as he stepped over to the remaining man disturbing his time with her, clocking the man's face with his fist, sending him stepping clumsily backwards and tripping over and crashing into another table behind him where a couple of more men were sitting. He turned to the man Thorne had so gracefully made fall over as he bent down, "The only one that's going to treat you like the devil today, is the devil himself.", voicing a playful, but oh so true, remark in response to his stupid decisions and words. Picking the man up by his shirt, dusting him off lightly before holding him steadily as he threw a hard punch to the mans stomach again, right where Thorne had landed her's. Pushing the man, stumbling and tumbling over the other to the other man he had previously send away, he gazed over the crowd with a menacingly playful look, "Anyone else that feel the brave need to disturb the lady?", he voiced challengingly, almost like if hoping that someone else would face him for Thorne, so that he could have a brawl with the humans like the good days with Wrath. It wasn't all fun and games however, as Lucifer was quite annoyed with the severe reactions towards Thorne from the human men. While he wasn't going to oppress her freedom, he knew that she wasn't as strong or used to her powers yet to be able to properly take advantage of them, even against simple influenced beings at the humans.

Thorne laughed at his playful remark and words said around the french fries. Nodding a little as he started eating more she swallowed the food she was eating as she looked up in confusion at the man, then glared across the table as luifer laughed. Shifting to get away from the men, and unintentionally drawing even more attention as she punched the man, letting power follow the punch. Looking up at lucifer at his words.

She smiled slightly as he punched the others, stepping back, not exactly hiding behind him, but putting him between her nd the humans."ohh, don't start using their pick up lines."She muttered rolling her eyes a little as she watched the fight. Yelping a little as she was picked up from behind, twisting to look at the human male picking her up. "Uhh, I think you're going to get one of those adventures you have with wrath."She said as she twisted around, punching at the man who was holding her shoulders. And soon enough everything devolved into a barroom brawl, and thorne, despite being a quiet woman, being groped in the middle of a fight was definately not something she was enjoying. and the more she fought the more she lost control of her own powers, which made the brawl just that much worse as she fed the lust that was quickly turning to anger.

Thorne panted as the last of the humans fell to the floor, swaying on her feet a little but she had managed to fight the men off, and was still standing. Exhausted but still standing. Swaying on her feet a little she offered a apologetic smile at Lucifer, shrugging a little at his look, figuring he probably was surprised she'd been able to fight. "My father's always loved warrior women."She muttered amused because it was true. Lucien only truly loved women who could tight hi up and twist up his plans in complicated knots, he said it made life worth living to live dangerously, and with the chance that his life would get fucked up.

"Awww, but I need to get a little creative about it or the flare of the moment is almost lost.", he said playfully after sending the man away. At his words, certainly, more arrived to teach him a lesson he would soon forget, funny enough it would likely be them who would not soon forget it in his stead. Tending to turning the newly approached men's resolve into butter, he fended them off from both himself and Thorne, but Thorne had problems of her own, some men slipping past or from another part of the room to go for the source of their lust directly. "Wonderful!", he exclaimed excitedly, almost singing from the joy of participating in a rarely occurring human brawl.

During the fight, Lucifer didn't want to seem all too overpowering, letting the men believe they had gotten a clean punch in on him only to get it sent back all to playfully. That's when he began to feel it, a strong 'must-have' lust filling the room. Of course, he knew the source of the power being Thorne, her powers getting out of control in the brawl, he steeled himself against it as he decided it was time to end the brawl before things got completely out of control and the local human law came to crash the party in a manner most unfitting their visit. Knocking out the last of the resistance, a bit short of breath he looked over at Thorne, who had managed to fend for herself very well. Looking at her with a surprised look, that body being able to fight against such brutes as the men in here, granted the lust driven power had all kinds of effects, both negative and positive, on both the parties to help her succeed. Steadily walking over to her he praised her warmly for her capabilities, "Indeed he does. You'll never stop surprising me, will you?".

Unable to shield himself properly from Thorne's powerful powers due to the recent commotion, he was biting his lower lip a bit hard, concentrating on holding the powerful, amplified desire at bay. Failing a bit at it, he couldn't help himself but to sweep her off her feet, picking her up in his arms. "You should really think about getting control over you power level, and turn it down as soon as possible.", he said lightly, embarrassed at himself for not being able to control himself as he opened the door for them to leave. "Besides, we need to get out of here before the human law officers come and cause more trouble for us.", he said, a bit more calmly then before, taking a few deep breaths to help regain himself, as he moved outside. After stepping outside, he immediately began heading in the opposite direction of the park where he knew the police station was. Instead, he was heading for the beach, the sun was setting in a while, so soon it would hit the horizon and a sunset would happen. He wanted Thorne to see it, at least as a necessary must before returning to hell as they would have to do soon, the Lords probably wondering what they were doing, taking on tasks together that was taking many, many hours to complete and he would have to return for the next bride's challenge as well. "We will probably have to go back soon, but I want you to see something before we do.", he said softly, having stopped biting his lip now and regaining control, he couldn't bring himself to put her down just yet though, as he rather liked the closeness and let him overpower him a bit.

Lucifer wasn't normally this susceptible to any of the bloodline powers, but there was something special about Thorne causing him to be more affected by it then the others. Maybe it was purely her body being cast in the sunlight, or maybe it was her strong willed personality, or maybe it even was that Lucifer had begun to start having real and pure feelings for her. It was something he hadn't felt before and couldn't put his finger on what it could be.

"Ah, well they're drunk enough they probably wont remember."She pointed out smiling slighty as she laughed at Lucifer's pure joy in the ight. Swallowing hard as she looked up at him, she flushed slightly at the praise, tilting her head slightly. "I'll try not to. Surprising people is what i enjoy."she said swallowing hard as she watched him before yelping as he sweep her up into his arms. Resting her head against his chest she shuddered closing her eyes as she focused,struggled.

"I'm trying!I've never had to before!"She yelling at him in her panic because once the adrenaline was wearing off from the fight she could tell just how unfocused her control was, and that she was panicking as she worked on controlling herself again. "Why do I feel that you have experience with getting in trouble with the human law?"She said teasing him even as she struggled to control, swallowing hard as she pressed her face against his chest. Taking deep breaths she slowly calmed, closing her eyes as she slowly rebuilt her shields and the overwhelming lust dulled down to its normal fascination.

"What?There's something else?"She said leaning her head back out to look up at him, studying him from this angle was interesting in it gave her a chance to study him without him staring at her. "What is it?"She asked as they got to the beach, staring around her. Eyes wide as she watched the setting sun boune off the water."Oh...oh its beautiful. We should...we should stay here."She said softly as she slipped out of his arms and moving to the edge of the ocean and splashing into the waves to her knees.

After a few minutes she twisted to look at him, smiling happily. "Thank you."She said softly before moving back to him, staring up at the taller man, blushing slightly as she leaned in, resting her hands against his chest. "Thank you,for this day. Even without wanting to marry you, this was a good present."She said leaning up to kiss him quickly, gently before pulling away, blushing before moving away, "We should go. Father is probably wondering if you kidnapped me or something equally nefarious."

"Good.", he said, smiling as he proceeded to pick her up. He flinched a bit, smiling playfully at her yelling as he knew it was a pain in the ass for her to control in her current state. He laughed a bit nervously at her words, clearly he had been in situations like this with Wrath, "I might have been in one... or two... situations like this.", he said lightly and playfully nervously, looking away as if trying to plead some form of bad innocence. Lucifer liked a lot how Thorne was pressing against him, putting all her trust in him to carry her wherever he was taking her. He also liked that that she was turning her power down, letting him enjoy the experience and feeling more sincerely.

"There's more. I'm taking you to a beach.", he replied softly, not knowing that she was studying and staring at him. Her reaction to seeing the beach and the sunset was pleasant, just about what he had hoped for. He let her down, let her go and explore the water and ocean. She stood there, simply letting her enjoy the waterfront a bit. There weren't that many people around the beach today as it was apparently a mid day, humans going to work the day after as their culture saw to it, so they were mostly alone to watch the sunset for today. He was a little surprised, but glad at Thorne's closeness as she got back out of the water. "No need to thank me. I's been a while since I've been here anyway.", he replied softly, acting a bit as if she didn't have anything to do with his decision to go to the surface, when it truth she had a lot to do with it, a lot more then he would like to tell.

Even being more so surprised, he was a bit swept away at Thorne's kiss, though embracing it fully. Even though it felt long, she ended it much to soon he felt as his feelings for her flaring a bit. Smiling at her words, he wrapped one of his arms around her waist, pulling her into him softly yet firmly, "Lucien can wait for a little while longer.", he said softly and playfully while gazing down into her eyes, his emotions for Thorne steering his judgement coupled together with the beautiful scene around them and unconsciously letting Thorne's powers affect him since his base emotions were growing for her. He leaned himself in, in hope that she would let their lips meet again.

Thorne sighed smiling a little at his words, smirking slightly."Oh, just one or two."She snorted looking amused as she had a sense if was more then ust once or twice, but not pushing it. Sighing softly as she relaxed she rested her head against his chest as he spoke. "A beach?interesting."She muttered not knowing why he would want to take her there, but willing to go wherever he wanted.

Smiling at his words she shrugged a little, her hand coming up to brush the hair out of her face, the setting sunlight catching the green and silver, making it wink in the light before she lowered her hand again. "It's barbaric to not be thankful when someone gives you a present such as this day. I am definately not a barbrian."She said smiling at him a little not realizing it had been her that had made his decision to come here, that he'd come because of her.

"Hm, I'd like you to tell him that."She snickered a little as she met his eyes, those dark blue eyes and half smile a almost look he would recognize though the face he knew the expression on was more masculine, more rugged. With a smile on her face, dimpling her cheek, thorne's expression was almost, almost Wrath's when he was at his most relaxed, playful. "You should definately tell him to wait."He muttered leaning up as he leaned in, sighing softly as she kissed him, unonsciousy raising her arms, tugging the taller man down and wrapping her arms around him, fingers sliding through dark hair. Still feeling the affects of her first time being drunk on her powers, while she wasn't projecting to him, she was still drunk on them.

Swallowing hard as she drew back regret and sadness showing in her eyes. "We can't do this."She muttered because she thought it was just her influencing him, that he really didnt' want to be kissing her. After all, he'd had a whole day alone with her, and only after she'd lost control had he thought to do this.

He laid notice to the flare on Thorne's hand reflecting light hitting him in his eyes, he had seen that she had a ring before, but he hadn't really laid any notice to it however. But now that it caught his attention, he couldn't help but to form a light interest for it. He chuckled at her resolve of not being a barbarian and smiled. "I'm glad. I wouldn't want you to be a barbarian anyway.", he said softly, smiling at her.

The moment before their kiss, Thorne's playful smile, the way that she did it, reminded him closely of Wrath for a moment, before he dismissed it as a mere coincidence. Lucifer enjoyed his close kiss with Thorne, gently wrapping his other arm around her upper chest to have her secure in his arms, feeling her thick, soft, silky and long pitch black hair running along her back. Suddenly however, Thorne pulled back, out of his arms, breaking their kiss as she looked upon him with a saddened expression, more then that, even an expression laced with regret. While the Lord of Hell wasn't usually phased by something like this in normal cases, this was by all means not a normal case as he was in fact having real feelings for her, unlike all the other women he have had relations with during his days. He was used to take what he wanted, but he didn't want to impose himself on Thorne, as he didn't know that the reason she had pulled back and shown such negative emotions were because she thought that he was still under her influence, which he had easily shaken off as they both calmed themselves after the bar fight before, lowering the influence and heightening the resistance to it. As he didn't know the real reason behind the withdrawal, he took it like she actually didn't want to do anything of the sort with him, which caused him a bit of emotional pain for the moment.

His expression turned a bit sad, "Oh..", he voiced equally saddened. "I'm sorry.. I just..", he said, pausing himself as he let out a lightly saddened sigh. "You're right.", he agreed painfully, knowing that deep inside of him he knew that currently it was a terrible plan to continue down the road that Thorne had stopped. "Let's head back now, I'm sure your father's worried enough for you now.", he said, putting on a light and fake smile and a light sigh as he turned, forming a facade of 'all is good' to him and slowly started to make his way back to the park and the portal, the sun having set and night was almost upon them, the streetlights dimly lighting up the street as they walked them back.

Thorne looked up at him, tilting her head slightly as she stuied the man. It was hard for her to pull away from him,but she knew she had to. She'd seen how she'd influnced the human males, as young as she was, she'd assumed she'd affect demons the same way. Oh yes, her and lucifer were going to cause each other pain before they realized they'd misunderstood each other. Nodding a little as she looked up at him, she swallowed hard. "Yes...he will be waiting for me."she said after a moment walking back with him silently, quietly. Withdrawling, which was more painful considering how very open she'd been all day. The quiet withdrawl was like she was expecting to be restricted back to her isolation, and she was. She expected the moment she was back in lucien's mansion, she'd be forbidden to do anything.

When they reached home again Wrath smiled a little as he watched Lucien meet her at the front door of her home, watching the father and daughter's quiet exchange of words before turning to look at his friend as they made their way back to lucifer's mansion, "You two caused quite a stir this afternoon."He mused a small amount of jealously under the amusement. "And you look like you could use a strong drink."Wrath said studying his friend for a long moment before following him into his study, pouring them both drinks and holding out a glass for him to take.

He walked in silence along with Thorne, neither of them saying a word to each other for the remainder of the trip back home, the sounds of the watching night stirring around them peacefully until they entered hell again, where night was always present. As they were back at Lucien's house, him and Thorne quietly separated and she went to her father. Walking back with Wrath he smiled weakly at his words, "Really now, we were only doing my job for the day..", he said, clearly lying in a bad fashion as he wanted Wrath to notice it so that he didn't lie straight to his face, but more use it as a disguise.

Lucifer nodded at Wrath's following words, "And then another.", he replied lightly with a sigh. As they entered his study, he sank down into his chair, exhaling with a deep sigh before taking the glass and downing all its contents in one go before reaching it back to Wrath. "Another.", he demanded lightly, only to down that one as well in one sweep once returned to him with alcoholic liquids. Sighing lightly again, putting the glass down on the liquor counter he leaned against it while turning to Wrath, staring briefly at him before voicing his mind, "We should go out tonight. Have some fun with some women or something. Besides, I need a partner to bed for the night.", he began with a serious face, only to break it into a light grin, hiding his emotions behind the temporary shell he was about to create, "Wrath! Get me drunk!", he demanded playfully, inviting all kinds of trouble to happen during the night, but them at last doing something that they haven't done for a while.

"Hm, but she did it so very well."Wrath mused studying his friend, looking vaguely annoyed that the man was disguising whatever was bothering him, but he'd let it go. For now. "You know, you're going to out drink me sometime."He said looking thoughtful as he kept Lucifer's glass full. Sipping his own drink he raised a eyebrow. Studying his friend he tried to decide what the best thing to do for him would be before nodding."I shall do that my lord, definately drunk, and definately finding ou someone tonight. Let's go."he said bullying the other man towards the door. He was so going to get them both smashed tonight. They both definately needed this before they settled down into the seriousness of the rest of the bride picking.

The next morning wrath raised his head from the back his head was resting on, raising a eyebrow as he realized his arm was draped over a brunette and a blond, his flung out hand brushing against Lucifer's side as the man laid on the far side of the bed. While it wasn't the first time they'd woken up together, with women and hung over, but he totally couldn't remember what they'd done after leaving the mansion the night before.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?"He whined quietly absently stroking the brunette woman's back as he looked over at his friend, looking bemused and downright pained. Despite a demonic high tolerance for alcohol, his head was killing him. And he hadn't even drank as much as Lucifer had. "I think I've died and gone to hell."He groaned his head dropping back to the pillow, closing his eyes.

He cared not to give him a reply to that at this moment, that would have to come at another point in time. "Maybe now is the right time for that.", he concluded firmly, keeping the liquids flowing down his throat, determined to get completely smashed for the night. Lucifer had developed a rather high tolerance for alcohol during his 900 years of living and angel perfect liver condition, only endorsing for more. "Good!", he replied a bit loud in an attempt to assert his determination that he was going to ravage the night.

Lucifer was laying partially on top of the brunette, his head on her lower back and butt. He groaned weakly as Wrath's hand woke him up. He looked up at him, his eyes sleepy, staring at him before the headache struck him like thunder from clear sky. Lucifer groaned again, not even weakly this time as he laid himself down again. "I have... no idea. Apparently... it was a good night.", he said with pain trailing his voice from the hangover headache, referring tot he women in the bed. "Hahahahaaaooowwww..." he laughed, turning it into a painful groan again. "You're funny...", he said sleepily, actually still a bit drunk from last night.

Closing his eyes for just a bit of rest, he quickly fell asleep again, only to wake up later with another groan and his vision a bit dizzy before regaining himself. Finding himself laying half outside of the bed, his sudden movements caused him to wail and fall down on the floor with a thump and a groan. "Fuck.", he voiced in light pain, "What time is it...", he said, not bothering to muster up the strength to move himself again. Not getting an answer, he decided to get himself one, "Wrath! What time is it!?", he yelled, quickly following himself with a light groan. The followup sleep had cured about half of the previous wake ups hangover, so he did feel a lot better, or he would realize once he managed to pull himself together and get up and dress himself.

Wrath grinned stupidly, still drunk to before groaning as he laid his head back down."It was a good night...if we could remember..."he muttered painfully before dropping back to sleep himself. Wincing and jerking awake as Lucifer hit the floor, blinking stupidly as he looked down at the man."Don't yell...my head still hurts."he groaned as he laid back down. While he felt better then he had before, his head still hurt like someone had clobbered him with a baseball bat.

Groaning as he dragged himself out of the bed he looked for his clothes, stumbling a little, catching himself on the edge of the bed before he fell. "It's....bloody fuck."He cursed as he twisted his watch around to see what time it was, paling slightly as he jerked his jeans on, and roughly tugging his shirt on. Despite the hangover, he knew they were going to be in trouble. "we were supposed to meet the lords a hour ago...for something."He said, easily slipping between languages as he cursed under his breath, the human cursing despite his hangover saying just how pissed he was.

He vaguely remembered telling the lords they were doing another trial today, if only he could remember exactly what it was. Sighing in frustration he ran his fingers through his hair to straighten it out, dealing with the lords was bad enough on good day, much less on a day they felt slighted. And he just knew that the moment they realized they'd been to drunk to show up on time....oh yea, the day had just gone to hell-pun intended- despite how good the night before had been...even if he couldn't remember."Luc, we have to go."He growled as he pulled on his jacket glancing at the other man, trying to see just how steady he was feeling, already starting to pull him towards the door as soon as he realized Lucifer was dressed.

Meanwhile in hell Thorne watched the other girls talk and chatter as they waited for Lucifer and Wrath, while their fathers did the same. Quiet because she was still feeling heartsore over the verbal lashing she'd had to withstand from her father the night before, she had no desire to be there. No desire to work on winning a compettion she didn't want to be part of. But her lord had demanded that all the potential brides particpate in trying to retrieve this fruit, even if the request had come in when he was obviously a little tipsy, there had be no doubt that the women would show up to follow his instructions aynways.

And as she thought about it she felt even worse as she thought about what had happened between them the night before, feeling horrible that she'd influnced Lucifer to the point that he'd gone out and gotten drunk right away to forget. and that hurt worst of all, even if she had tried not to become curious about the man, she found him interesting. And hurt badly that once out of her company he'd gotten drunk to forget. To naive and innocent to know that her and lucifer had simply ahd a misunderstanding over their intents.

Glancing up when the two demon lords appeared she barely hid a wince at their obvious rough appearance. Though the looked back to normal, lucifer and wrath both looked like they had both been through the wringer the night before. Nodding slightly, she muttered a greeting, keeping her eyes on the ground. Not wanting either to realize how upset she was, not to mention she wasn't about to give her father another weakness to exploit for his own ends.

"Lord Lucifer, Wrath, are you feeling well enough to supervise this?"Lucien said looking concerned, even if his eyes were dark with laughter. It wasn't often that they got to see Wrath and Lucifer both so hungover, but it was something to be exploited. And seeing his daughter's reaction, the slight concern that drew her eyebrows together... oh yes, he was better at reading her then she ever thought. And he had his own uses for his daughter.

"Aye. I even hurt myself a little there.", he said playfully with a light grin, trying to fend off the hangover for the moment. Lucifer laid on the floor, resting one of arms on the bed as his legs were up on the nightstand. He looked at Wrath a bit stupidly from down there, laying completely naked as he didn't really care as he and Wrath had been in plenty situations like this before. "Bloody fuck? Not that I can remember anything... But I don't think we fucked them to death after all..", he said jokingly, not yet grasping what was going on. However, his eyes opened a bit wide, adrenaline starting to pump through him as Wrath's words, "We are? That can't be good.", he said simply, gulping lightly. He got himself up a bit clumsily, helping himself to using the bed as leverage, looking around to find his own clothes tossed about the room.

Lucifer was dressing himself, on a treasure hunt to find out where his clothes had been tossed last night, eventually and seemingly quickly finding them all however. "Yea yea I got it, I'm coming.", he said as he pulled on his black, long sleeved shirt again. He yelped a little as Wrath pulled him away, to wherever they were going for today, whatever it was, he was hoping that he didn't have to do much like yesterday. As they walked in a fast pace, he was becoming more and more interested in what kind of strange challenge they could have come up with while being drunk last night, since he didn't know of them agreeing to anything while sober, it must have happened last night. "I'm really curious what's happening today... I wonder what we're making them do.", he said playfully, a light smirk going across his lips.

As they arrived to the scene, Lucifer immediately straightened himself as much as he could at the moment, again equipping his oh so very fake formal facade. It didn't matter how hard he tried to look formal however, as he didn't have the time to fix himself up before the contest, so he looked a bit ragged and worn down. He glanced over at Thorne, seeing that she didn't even care to look at him today, which send a sigh traveling through his soul.

He looked away from her again as he faced Lucien's question, attending to his facade again, trying for a slight dumbifying look, "Of course we are. Now let's get this contest started, it's been stalled long enough.", he voiced firmly, still not having a single clue of what the brides were going to do today. However, he knew that they had traveled all the way to the uppermost level again, clues starting to trickle in to him about the challenge ordered from last night. The reason it was starting to come together was that he would never forget the day when the sunlight dew drop fruit would distill back into existence on a single tree growing at the top the Gaze Mountain in the distance. Thinking about it for a while, that particular part came back to him and he slid closer to Wrath, whispering to him under his breath, "Sunlight fruit. That's the challenge we ordered.... What the hell do we do now?", he asked lightly, keeping his facade. He did what he could to keep anyone from noticing that they had forgotten everything, but it was likely quite obvious that they had ordered it in their drunken craze.

"Well, that's a good thing, as we don't have time to deal with dead humans."Wrath growled, amusement in the sound even with a thread of anger. Despite his name, the man was almost locked down to the point that one never could figure out that he was the lord of wrath. But that was because he functioned well on anger, on a rage so vast that it colored everything else. But when he was hung over and pained, his control wasn't as locked down as well as it could be."It really can't be."He muttered as he stuffed dhis feet in his boots.

"Well, I think you did enough of that last night, but come on, princeling."Wrath growled sounding amused at lucifer's words about 'coming', even as he ran his fingers through his dark hair, trying to look a little less sex rumpled and like he'd just rolled out of bed. Groaning a little at the other's words he snickered slightly. "Maybe we're going to have a drinking contest. that would be something to see."He said glancing at his friend as he stepped inside after him, guarding his back because despite his teasing words, he didn't trust the lords not to be wickedly pissed that they'd been left for a hour.

Lucien smirked a little tilting his head slightly, nodding."So it has. But if you needed it, we could set the task aside."Lucien said. Thorne rolled her eyes straightening a little, looking comfortable in the light colored t-shirt and jeans she was wearing, and hiking boots, her long black hair tied back into a ponytail.It was obvious she had prepared for the hiking, unlike some of the other girls who looked like they were ready to go to a ball instead of clmbing for the fruit. "Stop being a ass father, yuo know as well as I do that the fruit only blooms for one day."Thorne said dark eyes icing over, clouding her eyes, annoyed with her father for trying to make Lucifer look like a fool.

"Bloody fuck..."Wrath cursed as he realized what they'd ordered the girls to do, though he was mentally turning over the thought of what to do, but also watching father and daughter squaring off it seemed Thorne had managed to find something she liked about lucifer, even if she wasn't willing to do anything beyond defending him. A snippet of memory coming to him as he remembered lucifer telling him about what had happened before they'd come home. Reaching up he rubbed his temples before smirking. "We'll go wait at the top of the mountain, watch them trek across the desert to get the damned fruit."He muttered,"we have good enough eyesight to keep a eye on them and make sure they don't get in real trouble."He muttered.

Thorne watcehd the two men, ignoring the way her father was watching her. She refused to be his pawn anymore, which meant she had to get to that fruit first, only to make sure Lucifer liked her again. Yes, thats why she wanted to beat the other girl's to the top. So that she wouldn't have to listen to her father anymore, not about to admit that she wanted to win, because she didnt' want lucifer to praise anyone else like he had her the day before. Shifting a little she looked at the other girls, shrugging a little. "Shall we begin, L-my lord?We do have quite a hike if you want your fruit while its still ripe."Thorne said , correcting herself before she was to fimilar with the lord of hell, and tired of waiting, and wanting Lucifer away from her father, because she knew if left together Lucien would keep being a ass.

He grinned lightly at Wrath's words then proceeded to get up. Smirking further at his replies he shook his head lightly with a light sigh. He snickered at Wrath's words again just as they were about to enter the room with the contestants and lords, "That would be something to see indeed..", he said a bit playfully, clearly going to consider the brilliant and funny drinking idea. Lucien was obviously playing with him, wanting him to look even worse, no that he didn't deserve it currently for making them wait for so long. He couldn't help but to smirk towards her lightly at the sound of Thorne's witty and sharp reply against her father.

Albeit enjoying it, he was surprised at Thorne's sharp response to her father, as before she hadn't cared for any of that, only to please her father with trying to win these stupid competitions. He was also a bit confused as to why she would pit herself against her father and defend him as she had done, did she in fact like him after all? But even last night she had told him that she didn't want to be with him, maybe she just wanted to be friends? Many thoughts were coursing through his mind and he had difficulty managing them at his current state of mind.

"Good plan.", he agreed lightly, finding the idea for them to spend more time recuperating on the top of the mountain before actually interacting with others. They could take a closer look on the fruit as well if they wanted to, studying it a bit if they wanted as it was quite lustrous and beautiful and extremely fantastically rare.

"Yes, of course. Good thinking, Lady Thorne.", he said, glancing over to look at her with a light smile as he turned to the rest of the contestants. "Lord Wrath and I, are going ahead. We'll be waiting at your destination. You may move as soon as you think we're a good distance away.", he said firmly, turning to gaze towards the mountain in the distance. He sighed quietly at the very distance alone and whined to Wrath under his breath, "Can we fly? I don't wanna walk all that way.. It's so fucking far...", is voice whispering yet whiny. He set out to back up his point by letting his wings appear again, ripping through the back of his shirt again, but being the same shirt he had worn all day yesterday, it already had holes from his wings so they almost only slipped through. "Pleeeease?", he whined some more, quietly as to not let anyone else hear.

Thorne offered lucifer a small smile when she noticed him looking at her, offering a small shrug. Surely he knes she didn't enjoy her fathers games,and woulsnt let a stranger,much less someone who she considered a friend, suffer through them if she could stop it. Not realizing it was her actions from the niht before that were causing the confusion. She wanted to win now, not just to get a chance to please her father enough that he'd leave her alone, but because she coulsnt stand the thought of someone else winning.

"I always have good ideas."wrath said smiling a little enjoying thw zight of the daughters,who were so like their fathers.this was going to be amusing to watch rhe pampered ones in the wilds. Looking between thorne and luxifer he frowned slightly wondering what was going on. Considering lucien's temper, she hadn't stood up to him on a whim,and considering the glare he was giving his daughter, lucien was going to make her pay for making him look bad. But if he believed lucifers words, last night that was all it was to her, a whim. Nodding a little at lucifer's request he snickered as they took off."you're so whiney hung over"he muttered.

Ahen they landed the mn was grinning as feircely as thorne had the day before. Settling into a shaded spot on the ledge he sighed as the shade relieved some of his headache. "I thought you said she didn't like you."he said figuring it wouldn't be to hard to get lucifer to talk about it. He was surely thinking about her. Watching the girls as they started out instead of lucifer,he winced at the sight of thorne and lucien, the man geipping her arm before she jerked away and atarted stalking towards the mountain. Oh yea, she was going to pay for her rebellion, he knew it.

Lucifer picked up Wrath, beating with his wings as they took off, quickly making their way towards the mountaintop in the distance. Lucifer could fly at pretty high speeds considering the double in weight currently. "Of course.", he replied agreeing before continuing with a smirk, "You're the only one I can be annoying to.", he said, grinning and snickering afterwards for effect. After a short while, Lucifer had carried both him and Wrath all the way to the mountain top, landing them softly on the flattened peak.

Lucifer quickly joined Wrath at the ledge, sitting himself down in the shade next to him as well. He felt the shadow cast upon him to be quite relieving for his headache and smiled weakly. "Yea... I didn't think she did after that yesterday's happening.. But..", he said in a bit of a curious wondrous manner before continuing, "She defended me against her father like she actually cared for me.. Wrath.. I'm confused.. What does she want from me..", he stated with a groan. "Maybe she just wants me as her friend.. I should have known.", he said a bit saddened under a sigh.

"She must've gotten it quite hot around her ears with Lucien last night..", he said lightly and lowly as he was watching the fiendish struggle between Thorne and her father. He couldn't really keep his eyes off of Thorne, as he was still bringing with feelings for her, despite 'knowing' that he should just leave her alone, she didn't want him anyway, these were still the thoughts currently running through his mind. Tearing his eyes from Thorne for a moment, he had to distract himself somehow, staring down Wrath for a bit. He looked him over, only to be stopping at his hands on a somewhat familiar sight. Staring at Wrath's ring that looked remarkably similar to Thorne's last evening, only a different color at most being the only difference. He didn't say anything, just verifying the connection for a while in his head.

"Well it seems you were wrong. Not anyone would just risk making lucien look like a fool."He smirked looking amused to see the man so out of sorts. It wasn't often he could say that he saw Lucifer so afected by the thought of what a woman, or anyone really, thought of him. "Of course, I do on a regular occasion, but I don't think anyone who has to share a house with him would want to."he mused watching lucifer before looking away when he realized Lucifer was looking at him. He was amused by his friend's predictament, so he was curious to see where it went.

"Probably. They're both to strong willed to back down in a fight."He muttered snickering a little at the sight of Thorne stalking across the desert while some of the girls struggled with the dresses they were wearing. She was defintaely prepared to be walking in this land. Absently fiddling with the ring he sighed softly as he watched the girls, knowing that the walk was only the beginning. They still had the climb and to figure out how to get the fruit down out o the tree.

"What?Are you trying to decide if you kissed me again or not while you were drunk?"He muttered when he realized his friend was staring at him, offering him a amused smirk shaking his head. his dark hair falling around his face easily, tied back mostly into a small pony tail, the usual jeans and t-shirt making him look about as comfortable as one could get when as hung over as he was.Squinting a little he winced, shaking his head slightly as pride and envy caught up with thorne, seemingly the three girls talking, or arguing, over something. To bad they couldn't be close enough to hear. "Hm, you know, I wonder if they're enough like their fathers to actually get in a fight."He mused

"But...", he continued to disagree with him, bringing his thoughts to the event, still as sharp as happening just a second ago. "Yea..", he said lightly at his words. Lucifer was clearly deep in thought still. Lucifer snapped out of his stare at Wrath's further words, indicating that he had caught him staring. "Oh! No, no, not anything like that this time, I was just looking at your ring. It's familiar... What's the story behind it? I've never really asked you about it before..", he said softly, looking with a curious expression on him. He didn't want to reveal the resemblance with Thorne's ring right now.

He looked over at the girls again, reacting to Wrath's words lightly about the others catching up to Thorne finally. "If they don't, I'm going to be sorely disappointed. After I found out what they were going to do, I couldn't wait for the drama to begin.", he said with a light grin. He wanted to see some action, wanted to see the powers they could control and use to their advantage. After all, there was almost a certainty that rivalry would spark as they fought for getting the fruit, as all of them wanted to pride their parents, and gain the favor of the lord of lords after all. "Damn... I really wish I could hear what they were saying..", he said with a wanting and pleading voice as he stared at the girls, mainly his eyes caught onto Thorne.

Gluttony was behind, much as expected, while her larger frame couldn't move as fast as the smaller, frailer ones, she could survive much longer thanks to it. Greed was quickly catching up to the front as well, not wanting to loose to the others as she wanted the fruit, and Lucifer and to gain favor with everyone.... if that was what she felt. If the daughter of Greed had taken over the traits, she would want nothing more then wanting more, which could be quite dangerous for just about anyone. Envy would follow closely, as envy would want what greed would have.. and so the circle would start to swirl and cause chaos between them. It could be a show to remember quite soon if the right properties aligned.

Wrath snorted looking amused that the other was thining, amused because he just knew that his friend was all twisted up. Which was just amusing.Tilting his head a little smirking."Aw, well I guess I will have to deal with not being kissed today."He said rolling his eyes before looking startled, frowning as he glanced down at the silver and wood ring before shrugging slightly.

"Nyx got it made for me for my birthday one year."He said a soft sad smile on his face, as much as he had loved his wife Arianna, his daughter had been his pride and joy, the child who had given his life meaning. "The wood and silver are worked into a spelled shield, since wood was once alive, it draws in energy from just being worn, and in turn if I need to..."He shrugged before raising the hand with the ring on it, and triggered the spell that was worked into the silver and wood, smirking as it shattered the small rock he'd been aiming at. "take care of a problem. Nyx said I needed a last ditch protection that no one would think to try and take from me.I liked the idea so much,I had one made for her...didn't help in the end though..."He muttered his eyes sad and to serious for the amusing race they were watching, thinking about the daughter he had lost and never found again. A death that he only knew about because she had been part of his bloodline and he'd felt the death like a blow. Her absence, following so closly to his wife's, had left him emotionally crippled. Not being able to bury her, had forever killed a part of him.

He laughed a the other's words, shaking his head to get rid of the thoughts of his daughter before watching the girls. "Hm, well lets see how we can do this."He said rubbing his fingers against his temples a little trying to relieve his head ache enough even as he worked the spell. While demon magic didn't come to him easily, he could do it. Muttering the words quietly he smirked pleased as he heard the girl's bitching and fighting, glancing at Lucifer to make sure he could hear it to. Smirking a little as he realized that the only one actively not whining about what they were doing, was thorne. She seemed more focused on her interal thoughts, instead of focusing on the other women

Back
Top Bottom