Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Bonds(ryax/lady)

Lucifer laughed at Wrath's comment, "You know I can't let you do that. Though certainly, sometimes I desperately want you to wrangle their sorry existences to an end.", he replied followed closely by a light sigh, truth trailing his words. Lucifer smirked lightly at Thorne's words, letting out a light chuckle, "That sounds just like Lucien.", he replied, his voice humored.

Lucifer looked to Thorne and chuckled at her question, as the answer was quite silly, "Unfortunately, it's the latter. The problem really being that the nobles usually have more power then they deserve or can handle, and such their seemingly petty problems expand and become larger then expected, seeing as they can and will cause trouble with all their subordinates if they're not pleased.", he said with a hint of silliness to his voice as he looked ahead again and sighed lightly as he regained his formal pose to walk though the first portal to the level of lords. They were traveling by foot. Even though the lands of hell were ever expanding and massive, the only places they really had to visit and were worth visiting at this point, were close by the portals located on each level.

Lucifer liked to travel through the portals of hell, they signaled clear hierarchical order between the different levels and had a rather pleasant visual, sound and feel to them. "Let's visit Lord Gluttony to begin with, apparently, he's been having a bit of trouble in paradise as of lately. I'm sure it's something small or it's already being taken care of, it always is.", he said with a slight painful smile, a small sight escaping him again.

As they arrived to Gluttony's estate, they were greeted by him personally, "Ahh! Lord Lucifer! What an honor to see you here! ... And Lady Thorne! Welcome, welcome, please, what brings you here? What can I help you with?", gluttony formally appealed to them with a light bow. Lucifer smiled warmly at the pleasant welcome and proceeded with his answer, "Hello, Lord Gluttony, it's a pleasure to see you as well. As you know, I'm giving each of my potential brides ruler ship for a single day of their own, to see how they handle the power that comes with the responsibility. So, Lord Gluttony, what problem will we be faced with today?", he asked him kindly, looking to gluttony with a kind face. Lucifer had always mainly been a kind and respectful soul, if nothing were to anger him or the moment sought otherwise, especially against the Lords themselves as dealing with them in a disrespectful manner would usually bring chaos for the parts involved.

Gluttony smiled and nodded, looking to Lucifer, "Yes, yes, of course. You see, the...", he began, but Lucifer interrupting him, "Please, Lord Gluttony, don't have your attention towards me.", he firmly interrupted him with a smile as he glanced at Thorne before continuing, "Talk to Lady Thorne, after all, she's the one in charge right now.". Gluttony smiled to them both and nodded, "Of course! How silly of me!", he began, his attention averting to Thorne as he began his problem formulation, "Lady Thorne. My problem is quite serious, it's troubling me very much! My supplies of the rare commodity known as 'Pork' have been running low, as the supply from my upper levels have been dwindling thanks to the uprisings going on there as of lately. I need to know that you are doing something to remedy this catastrophe as soon as possible!". Lucifer was looking around the premises, still standing next to Thorne, he was simply looking around with his head and eyes, listening to their conversation, being there if she needed any help. He wondered what Thorne would do, faced with a question that Lucifer knew the simple answer too, that it was being worked out as they spoke, but she didn't. How was she going to react and attack the problem at hand?

"Yes but imagine the bloodbath. It would be worth it Seriously. No matter what the problems arise from it."he muttered a slight,desturction loving smile on his face. Even as a angel, the demon lord had been a creature of destruction, one of the angel generals, and after his fall he'd honed his craft for warfare so sharp it was amazing he didn't cut himself. Thorne nodded at the man's words, "Always planning, and not enough time to ask if I wanted to warm my ass on a throne.Though it does have a nice ring, Queen Thorne."Thorne smiled.

Frowning slightly at the chuckle, she flushed, thinking he was making fun of her for asking. Even if she had known the answer after all, she wanted to know. "Absolute power, corrupts absolutely. They are,as a whole, former angels. Of course they have a vision of their own importance."She said rolling her eyes a little towards him,as if referring to him to, relaxing when she heard the silliness in his voice, which was the only reason she'd teased him about his own importance.

"Hm, isn't that the nature of hell?That they had a problem in paradise?"She pointed out looking amused as she did up the jacket she was wearing, despite the rumored warmth of hell, the lady lust was constantly cold, not so much because of the weather, but because a demon's power came from using their powers, and Thorne had been isolated away from drawing power from the lust of others, kept weaker by a father who knew just how deadly his daughter was going to be when she came into her own. "Lord Gluttony, it is good to see you again."She said bowing, giving the lord the same treatment she would her own father.

Smiling at Gluttony's change of course, she tilted her head a little. "I am sure we can take care of this problem."She said a pleasant smile on her face even as she thought about how riddiculous this problem was. Surely there was something more important that pork at steak. "Well. That is a serious problem, my lord, especially when I know how much you love this food."Biting her lip a little she smiled as she thought, her grin widening as she patted the man on the arm.

"I know what to do. This food, this pork, is orginally a human food yes?Well, send one of your servants, one of those who look human, to the human world to ask around about a supply line to get you more. As I know this would take a few days, I could ask my father, who shares your love of human meat, if he would be willing to share until you can establish your own food source on earth. Would you like me to speak to him when I go home tonight?"She smiled at the man happily, as if she took great pleasure in solving such a small pleasure, and able to make her father a better reputation of being helpful to the other lords at the same time.

Lucifer had a light smirk on his lips, sighing playfully at Wrath's lust to kill, it was so typical of him. He smirked lightly at Thorne's words later, "Indeed it does have a nice ring to it.", playfully agreeing with her. "Well said..", he said a bit softly, knowing that she referred to him as well. The way that she was talking to him really made Lucifer more interested, she being the first beside Wrath that would, and formerly could do something like that and getting away with it.

Lucifer smiled at Thorne, "That would be how they got here in the first place, you're right.", he agreed, but shortly continued, "But, however, the higher you rank, the better you'll be off, the pain and suffering will slowly dissipate and you would get used to the better lifestyle that comes with the change in rank. However, it may very well take several lifetimes to get anywhere as a fresh soul in hell, as the bosses that they'll be working for, are usually quite the slave drivers. It's unfortunate really..", he said softly, passing a quiet sigh. He had more to tell to the story, but that would have to wait for another time as it was a rather intricate lesson in how the hierarchy system worked in hell, and how everything was sure to crumble if it was changed in any way due to the nature of the Lords.

He was listening to how Thorne was handling herself, surprised, impressed even as she used her knowledge, talent and resources to solve her problem at hand. She was cunning, this Thorne. Lucifer couldn't help but to smirk roughly to himself, looking the other way so no one would see. Lord Gluttony, Gillian, was ecstatic over Thorne's suggestions and handling of his situation, his face beaming with joy, "Yes, oh yes indeed! I will send one of my human looking servants to start another supply line! Brilliant idea! .. Would you please? I don't have the best... communication.. with Lucien myself, it would be much better if you could ask him for me! I'm so pleased to hear this!", he yelled ecstatically as he took Thorne in a hug, soon parting them and looking a bit nervous, "Oh! I'm sorry! Lord Lucifer, I'm sorry!", he pleaded nervously. Lucifer laughed and smiled, "Not at all! That's fine, Lord Gluttony. It's up to Thorne, your lord for the day if it's fine.", he said calmly as he looked to Thorne. Gillian nodded happily and bowed to Thorne, "Thank you! Thank you!", he said happily and sincerely. He stood himself up straight again, "I'm in debt to you, Lady Thorne, and I will pay it back someday, but right now I have the matter we discussed to attend to.", he said as he bid them farewell for now. "Oh, Lucifer,", Gillian began, showing a bit of playful disrespect towards him now that he was not in charge anymore, "If it wasn't for my own daughter in the contest to marry you, I'd be betting my cards for Lady Thorne.", he said playfully as he parted with them.

Lucifer simply smiled lightly, bowing lightly as he went back towards the portal area. "I'm impressed...", he admitted, "You handled that in a splendid fashion, such wit, such use of your resources, I'm truly impressed.", he said, his voice filled with praise. "However, it was a very easy task this time, I promise, it will get tougher. Now, more pressing matters on the upper floor, time to face some of the nobles.", he said with a sly smile as they went into the next portal, heading to floor five, the floor of nobles.

As they arrived, all they could see was fields of beautiful estates and manors, the grounds and buildings however not as fancy as the Lords of course. They made their way over towards one of the close by buildings, quickly greeted by the owner who bowed lightly to them both. Before he had the chance to speak, Lucifer voiced himself, "It's good to see you Thulien. Today, I won't be assisting you. I'm sure you've heard as to why, by Lady Thorne here will be your go to person for today. She will help you with your problems.", he said calmly, looking to Thorne in a sincere fashion as Thulien quickly accepted the fact as his matter was quite pressing.

"Understood Lord Lucifer.", he said sincerely, turning to Thorne as he began to voice his problem, "Lady Thorne, I have a grave problem on my hands. I have lands in the upper levels that give me vital supplies for my other productions. My neighbor, Reyleigh, has begun to move his subordinates to take over that land, killing mine and stealing the land that is rightfully mine! I don't have enough warriors to fend for myself in that area right now, but without my supplies, I wont be able to continue my production! Is there any way that you could talk Reyleigh into something else? He wont listen to me, nor let me close to his home to speak with him. He's going to take my business over and I'll be forced to move up again if this continues! Please help me, Lady Thorne!". Lucifer was looking a bit concerned, this was a bit more of a challenging task then he had anticipated for now, and it could get dicey if not treated right. He was however, not going to step in as it was Thorne's decision. He was also very interested in how she would handle the dicey situation at hand, two nobles clashing against each other, the true nature of hell starting to slowly, slowly unravel even in a low layer as five.

"That is true.Though I have only heard about it..."She said looking vaguely disturbed at the man standing next to her. After all, her isolation had left her with no bearings on how to deal with things, and in dealing with the problems of the day she was geniunely afraid that he would allow one of her bad decisions to stand, and that her actions and thoughts today, would endanger not only the people she cared about, her mother and father, but lucifer and wrath, who despite their differences, she was starting to care of.

Thorne's shoulders relaxed a little as she realized that Gillian was happy with her idea, smiling in open relief as he beamed at her. "You might want to have him to look at multiple places, so that if one happens to not come through, you will not suffer for the food line falling away, that you will always have one."She said yelping a little in surprise as she was hugged, smiling wider."I will speak to him as soon as I returned tonight, or in the morning if he is otherwise detained."She said her smirk widening, teeth flashing a little, looking amused at everyone's knowledge of what exactly could detin her father for a evening. Patting him on the arm she smiled, "It is fine, Gillian-May I call you Gillian?- I do not stand on formality if I don't have to."She said looking at Lucifer with a smile.

"Ah, well still bet your cards on your daughter, Gillian, I'm not getting married. I'm just playing a game to get what I want from my own father."Thorne said tilting her head a little, because it was true. Despite everything, and lucien's plans, she had no interest in marrying, of ending her isolation. Shivering a little as she tightened her jacket around her trying to warm up. "I wasn't trying to impress. I was just trying to help. And that's all I an do."She said making a little fae at him as tehy walked.

Looking around her she looked slightly amazed at the sight before turning her attention to the man in front of her.Biting her lip as she considered the problem, she worried at it with her teeth, a obvious nervous and thoughtful habit before stepping back. "I will be right back. I need a moment to think, and movement helps the best."She said with a apologetic smile at the two men before moving away, pacing as she thought. Raising a hand she rubbed at her temples as if trying to relieve a headache, the silver and ruby ring on her hand flashing in the low light as she thought. Swallowing before she moved back to the men, tilting her head. "Thank you for the moment, gentlemen. I think I have a solution."She said giving them a hesitant smile, looking at Thulien.

Taking the man's hand,as if grounding herself in the casual touch, and she was, even without stirring lust or sexual desire, a casual touch could be comforting to one of Lucien's line. Swallowing hard she tried not to look as nervous as she felt. "Since you and Reyleigh are fighting over the same land, and even if it is rightfully yours, is it worth the lives that you are losing to keep the land?"She said rushing to finish her words before he could protest to badly. "Is there a reason that you and this Reyleigh could not work together, he has land of his own yes?Would you both not benefit from working both lands, together, and split the profits?" She looked at Lucifer, wondering what he was thinking, before looking at the man she was holding hands with, needing to keep ontrol of the discussion. Despite her need to not marry and rule, she still wanted to prove she was capable of doing so.

"He would see Lord Lucifer, and me would he not?He would not be so brazen as to turn us away from his home would he?if we can speak to him, would this be a plan you would be supportive of, or do I need to go back to thinking?"She said with a small smile, trying to get a return smile with her slight joke. Her whole attention focused on the man in front of her, and not lucifer who was waiting to see what she would do.

Despite Lucifer claiming that Thorne was the sole ruler for the day, if she was to make a fatal or otherwise terrible decision, he would help her out before it would turn ugly for any of them. He wasn't going to have her set the frail balance of hell in a position to be broken after all. Though he was very proud of the way she handled the tasks given to her so far, but it was only light tasks, the dark parts yet to come. He was interested to see how it would turn, what ripples of repercussions her decisions and help would potentially cause.

"Brilliant! I shall do so immediately once you depart! A million thank yous to you!", Gillian beamed exceptionally at Thorne. Gillian smiled and nodded happily, "Of course, of course, Young Lady Thorne! You may call me anything you wish if you prove to be this excellently helpful at all times!", he said with clear happiness trailing his voice. Gluttony was a being that was prone to have terrible mood swings, but fortunately, he knew formality and informality and was usually an easy being to deal with. Lucifer was smirking lightly at the remark she made not being on formality's side.

Lucifer noticed how Thorne seemed to be quite chilly, despite the temperature in hell usually being in perfect temperature, if not a bit too hot some days. He felt himself wanting to warm her up, not wanting to see her so chilled, but he refrained from doing so for the moment, seeing if she wouldn't warm up at a later point. He knew that she would be a bit cold at not having developed, used and explored powers and all, but she would be fine, there wouldn't be much he could do unless he decided to help her progress hr powers somehow, which he was in a bad position to be doing at this point. Lucifer smiled at her words, "It's what I strive for as well, but it's not always that easy..", he said lightly, a bit mysteriously as he smirked for himself. The way that she helped had potential to cause destructive ripples into the upper levels, especially when working with Gluttony as he tended to go all out with what he did, usually causing a mess if left unattended, much like any disregarding noble.

Lucifer was smirking at Thorne as she walked around, rubbing her temples and looking like she was thinking hard about the problem at hand. He would agree if he was asked, as the problem was indeed not of an easy caliber. Two nobles in dispute was always a problem, as a lot of land, supplies and subordinates were in game. He was curious to see how she would handle it. He was expectant of glory when she came back to give Thulien her answer.

However... Thulien was obviously not to pleased with her answer, as he wanted his land left alone and Reyleigh to stop interfering with his plans. Thulien looked displeased as he looked away towards Reyleigh's mansion. 'Hmm..', he mumbled as he was thinking hard on her words. Lucifer was smiling at them, tilting his head lightly in curiosity at the scene. However, he didn't say anything, Thorne was still doing good faced against such a delicate problem as this, trying the combined diplomatic approach. Finally, Thulien spoke his words in response, breaking the harsh tension, "I do not wish to loose any more men... And Reyleigh have more then enough military power to protect both our lands if we were to work together.. Reyleigh has always wanted my supplies and my industries, and I have need of his specialized production and his protection.. I guess.. We could.. try at a truce and work together. But we are both stubborn men, if it weren't for his damned military power threatening all my lands, I wouldn't even consider this proposal... If you would, could you talk to Reyleigh about a partnership? I think it's the right time for that..", he said quite reluctantly, sighing deeply at his own desperation.

He looked a bit surprised, stupidly even, at Thorne, clearly not the least bit amused by her try for a joke, "Of course he will let you in. Who would be stupid enough to not treat and greet our Lord and his company with the very highest of respect?", he said, clearly pointing towards that it was a common thing to let Lucifer go wherever he pleased and showing him the highest of respect. Lucifer was smiling lightly at the words, looking to Thorne as she was the second person only to be allowed to treat Lucifer more like an equal. Everywhere in hell, Lucifer was almost regarded to as their very own local god, as he was always more powerful, more wise and cunning, more accepting, and always striving to do his best in helping his people, usually whoever it was. Everyone in the upper levels, who still had their right mind intact, regarded Lucifer to the highest. They knew that their situation would be much, much worse without him in charge.

He smiled at Thorne, "Time to visit Reyleigh it seems.", he said her expectantly as he began making his way towards the noble's mansion.

Thorne sighed a little looking at Lucifer as they left Gillian, she knew the man could have terrible mood swings, but for the moment it was okay. Swallowing hard as she nodded wtching the man go. It could have gone worse she suspected, but she had a feeling that the rest of her day was just going to be worse.Glancing at Lucifer when he spoke she smirked slightly,"You live to be mysterious don't you?"She muttered but she knew how disruptive her theory had the potential to become, but she figured if she could convince her father to help for a few days, maybe it would be okay. At least she hoped so.

Thorne tensed a little in the face of Thulien's displeasure, looking anxious as she realized that she'd probably made a bad mistake, but she had no idea what else to suggest since eventually the riot would break out between the two men, and it would causeeven more havoc as the other demons reacted to the men fighting. Watching Thulien she relaxed a little before nodding. "Well, that is why you need a woman to work between you. Stubborn men always listen to hard headed women. At least that's what my father tells me."She said with a slight smile, though she knew the man didn't want to do this,she hoped it would be the perfect solution to stop war breaking out from between them.

"Well, then we'll just have to go see him."Thorne said for a moment looking for a loss of words at his attitude, flushing as she looked at Lucifer. Panic flickering through her eyes even if her expression didn't change, afraid she'd insulted him that she treated him like everyone else. Having not realized that her isolation had made her attitude so casual, and it frightened her. swallowing hard she nodded a little, "Let's."She muttered nodding goodbye to Thulien before following Lucifer across the way to the man's house. Looking worried about the fact that her plan might fail.

"Lord lucifer!Lady thorne!What a honor, whatever did I do to bring you two here?"Reyleigh called as he walked down the stairs to greet them, bowing to them both. "Lord Reyleigh, we came to speak with you about the problems you have been having with Lord Thulien."Thorne said calmly, her fear of what could happen hidden behind that quiet sea of calm. "I have nothing to speak on this subject, I will have his land, and my own."

"Lord Reyleigh, if you inflict violence on him to gain his land, you will destroy what you are working to gain.please, let us put our proposal to you, before you refuse."She said turning her face up towards the taller man, that adorable semi-pout turning her lip, looking like a child whining to her father. She knew how to manipulate people, she was lucien's child after all. "I-well. there is no harm in listening."Reyleigh frowned slightly at the woman in front of him giving Lucifer a bemused look. Wondering if he really was going to allow her to create rules for hell.

"We propose that you and Lord Thulien work together, you both have something that the other wants, split the profits and work together. If you fight, you are going to destroy both the land and the men you need to work."Thorne said resting a hand on Reyleigh's arm to keep his attention focused on her, and she straightened a little. Like a cloak settling around her shoulders her own powers settled around her, warming the demoness. Like Lucien, and even wrath, she seemed to be gaining something from playing the game of politics. Not in the traditional lustful way her father did, but she was gaining a assurance, a presence that was her own.

Reyleigh frowned as he stepped away, thinking before nodding as he looked at her. "I will speak to Lord Thulien in this afternoon, and see what we can work out."He agreed finally, reluctantly as he to realized that this was probably his best bet for doing anything good with the land. Thorne looked relieved, glancing at Lucifer for his thoughts on this, "Then we have a accord. Lord Lucifer, shall we be going now since this matter has been settled?"She said looking pleased with the outcome, and wanting to get away from this delicate situation, wanting to not feel like she was taking care of the whole world. The stress of the ideaof taking care of more problems as delicate as this was getting to the once isolated woman.

Lucifer smiled slyly at Thorne's remark, raising an eyebrow as he glanced over at her. "Whatever do you mean?", he replied playfully while starting all playfully and mysteriously, clearly he was just playing on it all. Lucifer was beginning to loosen up to Thorne, being a bit more playful and responsive. At the end of talking to Thulien, Lucifer noted how Thorne became flushed at his words, starting to understand a bit Lucifer's position in hell. Lucifer made no comment what so ever about it however, hoping, expecting that she would simply disregard it like usual.

Lucifer smiled at Reyleigh and let Thorne speak to him, fulfilling the helpful act she had started between the fighting nobles. He laid notice to how Reyleigh quickly went from stubborn to meek at Thorne's manipulative techniques. She sure had gotten them from her oh so manipulative father. As Reyleigh looked at him with a look most bemused, Lucifer had problems keeping his smirking contained as he was not going to interfere unless things turned over the top sour. In his eyes, Thorne was growing more and more interesting, her informal and helpful ways coupled with her great manipulative skills were proving to be alluring to him.

Lucifer made sure to lay notice of how she handled herself, the way that she laid hands on the man, expressed herself. Reyleigh followed suit like a dog by her manipulative ways. He also noticed how she seemed to become more comfortable overall as she manipulated the poor man. A light smirk covering his lips as he couldn't contain himself anymore. He looked to Thorne as she spoke to him, a formal smile and nod again made to cover up his informal delight. "I agree, let Reyleigh and Thulien take care of the rest, we have more pressing matters to handle now that this has been resolved into motion.", he said steadily. He turned around and headed back towards the next portal to level four. As they walked, he glanced over at her, smiling a bit, "It looks like you're rather quickly becoming more comfortable about the politics of running hell from a more personal level.", he said calmly in a praising fashion. "You're doing very well. If you keep this up, your persuasive ways might render me unnecessary.", he said jokingly while shooting her a playful look.

He paused a bit before the portal, looking to Thorne in a serious manner, "Even though it's just level four that we will be entering, the people will get rougher and more brutish. I suggest that you keep close to me unless you want some demon 'trying to lure' you to him.", his voice filled with a bit of warning. Lucifer was being a bit too cautious, it being level four only. It only started actually becoming dangerous when at level two and one, but indeed the demons here were showing signs of brutish behavior unlike any of the Lords or Nobles. It would become more dangerous the further up they went, but he wanted to make her aware early since they had to pass through all the levels of hell before being done.

He led them through the fourth portal, having them enter the level of the overseers. They were no longer greeted by mansion and estates with lush gardens, but rather with towering buildings that could be likened with human apartments along with crowded streets. "I like this level, most is reasonable and hard working for what they can and know... Have you ever been here before?", he asked Thorne kindly as he led her through the crowd. People instantly recognized Lucifer, giving him a slim path through the crowd to head upon whichever way he turned to walk. Everyone knew and respected him highly, almost everyone having their fair share of good and bad encounters with him alike, knowing full well what he was capable of in both situations.

They headed into what looked like the largest of the buildings, being greeted by the man in question they were here to help, waiting for them in the lobby. "Lord Lucifer! Thank you for coming! I'm in desperate need, desperate, desperate need for your immediate help! You must help me!", the man pleaded to him, looking and acting rather stressed and in panic over his situation. Lucifer sighed and smiled weakly at the man, "Hello Norvald, before you say anything else, I know of your grief, but I can't help you myself today.", he stated simply as he looked to Thorne. "But Lady Thorne here might. She's in charge for today, so treat her just like you would treat me.", he ended seriously, looking straight into Norvald's eyes then to Thorne. Norvald groaned in displeasure but nodded at Lucifer with a slightly angered look, turning to Thorne as he began his appeal, "Fine.. I will.", he started quite rudely but then continued, "I'm deeply sorry for any informality, Lady Thorne, but my situation is dire and it's making not being able to.. act properly.", he finalized as he took a breath to calm himself lightly. "It's terrible!", he began, almost shouting with a mad look. "The riots in the upper levels have disrupted my stream of supplies from crossing down to the lower levels so that the supply could be processed and brought to my employer!", he began, the conversation turning to a familiar tone. "By all my might, I've been trying to reestablish the stream, but now, My lord, Lord Gluttony, has so timely seen to it that a plenitude of prospectors have departed the the surface in order to establish a greater food supply of the human resource 'Pork'. If I'm not to reestablish the supply, I will be terminated! Sent to the upper levels from which I've worked so hard to grow out of! I can't go back.. I can't go back! You must help me! Please get my supply flowing again!", he pleaded strongly, dropping down to his knees in a begging fashion towards Thorne.

Lucifer couldn't help but to frown, this was a dicey and no doubt disturbing situation. The kind act from before before had rippled down the food chain to cause misery for another. Of course, the misery would not be of existence if the riots were to cease in the upper levels. Lucifer was hoping that Thorne would shield herself from the hurtful emotions attacking her right now, and see this as an opportunity to hit two hell hounds with one slab of obsidian, to save this demon from loosing all of his hard work and to have a greater reason to stop the growing riot going on.

('hit two hell hounds with one slab of obsidian', I liked my hell version of the 'hit two birds with one stone' expression :p *proud*)

Thorne swallowed hard as she talked, trying so hard to not look as nervous and out of depth as she felt. Stepping away from Reyliegh she smiled slightly,"Goodbye lord reyleigh."She muttered bowing slightly before leaving with Lucifer. Quiet as they walked she glanced over at him, shrugging a little. "Not really, I just think well on my feet."She said smiling a little before laughing at his joke shaking her head."I could never render you unnecessary, seeing as the girls would still want to marry you."She said before growning serious.

"I haven't wandered away from you.So staying close is easy."She said making a face a little trying not to look worried about where they were going. Rubbing a hand over her face she sighed softly, because it worried her to be so far from home. Looking around as they arrived at level four she bit her lip a little nodding."I can see why you like it."She said before shaking her head as they walked through the crowd."No, the only other place I'd been besides level 6, is yours Lucifer."She muttered.

Looking startled at the man's look she swallowed slightly."I'm sure I can help, and Lucifer is here to help to."She said softly struggling to appear calm as she listened. Her eyelids flickering ever so slightly as she realized that her act with gluttony had caused such a problem up here. Swallowing hard she glanced at Lucifer for a moment before focusing on Norvald."It is fine.Sometimes proper behavior has to be set aside."She swallowed before biting her lip to think. Yelping slightly in surprise as the man dropped to his knees she gently touched the man's hair, stroking it absently as she tried to think."Do I understand right that lord gluttony has asked you to go get him 'pork?"she muttered so very out of her depth with this problem.

"Lucifer?What are they fighting against on the other levels?"She muttered glancing at him, looking so worried."I can't help him, until I know how to settle things upstairs.I would like to hear your opinion on what to do now"She swallowed hard speaking as if she wasn't feeling overwhelmed, even if she was. Think well on her feet she might, be able to manipulate as well as her father she could, but for a woman who'd never had to deal with anyone before, she'd done well. But now she was feeling out of her depth and that she was drowning.So she did the senisble thing, she asked for help.

He chuckled at her words, smiling, begging to loosen up little by little. Eventually he would almost be just as informal as he was with Wrath. Thorne had a very obvious and persuasive vibe to her, rendering this possible from the lord of hell. "Ahh, but would they still if I wasn't the Lord of Hell?", he asked her cleverly, smiling slyly.

Norvald nodded furiously, "Yes! Yes! I was the Lord's best and foremost supplier of 'Pork'!", he exclaimed panicky, then ranted on about how he wouldn't make it, that he was going to go back to the upper levels and be tortured from either his former enemies, starvation or whatever else could hit him there.

"Good thinking.", Lucifer replied calmly and kindly to Thorne, looking her straight in her eyes as he began his explanation, "You see, there's a multitude of different reasons, but let's start with what is happening at the moment. There are a lot, a lot, a lot of demons in the upper levels, it's seemingly crowded, yet seemingly distant as the land is extremely vast, purposely made to give everyone a fighting chance to prove their worth as they get here. I would imagine it to be quite scary if you're not used to it actually.", he said lightly before continuing more seriously, "What happens right now is, that there are demons lodged in the first layer for a long, long time and not getting to move on. These demons become enraged and more powerful then their peers by simply surviving, rallying the other more conscious demons having been there a long time as well. Eventually they get enough people, spilling enough blood of their own and others that they overtake the portals and break through to the lower levels. Of course they don't make it very far and the threat is often neutralized, but sometimes the situation becomes grim enough that they can overpower the new level as well, only to rally and gather more people for their cause. They want to ascend in rank, because the lower rank you are, the worse you get treated. It's quite brutal actually, but that's unfortunately how the chain goes. This is a sinful place after all... The only real way to ascend, is to keep yourself together and bring yourself up in rank in more... friendly ways, instead of killing the peers around you.".

The explanation of the situation was vast, but there was so much more to be told as the problem is indeed a currently large one. That's one of the reasons that Lucifer decided to bring his potential brides along the lower levels as well, because he needed to go to the lower level and possibly manually diffuse the situation. "It's a very tricky situation, usually it can't be diffused more easily then to slaughter at least half of them, but maybe there is something that we can do in this case. Maybe we could use some to gather more supply lines for Gillian? Maybe strengthen some of his other lines so that they wont be a problem later? Maybe some to supply your father's needs as well? Unfortunately we can't give them all a new job before more demons become rightful middle management, and I'm afraid that the higher leaders in the riot are usually out of control by all means.", he said, continuing, his voice filled with regret and some sadness, "There is a high possibility that I must take manual action against the leaders, regain my authority over them so the rest will listen, or the riot might keep on going even though we seemed to diffuse the situation to momentarily meet their demands. Respect must be held, or demons will betray demons, and ugly chain reactions will lead to ways we don't want happening.", he ended, parting with a deep sigh over the huge and tiring problem.

"I believe that I have given you enough lengthy information for you to take some form of action here.", he said, a light, clearly forced smile returning to his lips as he looked to Thorne. "Lady Thorne?", he asked her kindly, reaching for her attention as he continued, "I know this is much to deal with, just take a few calm breaths and I'm sure you come to a sane conclusion on how to proceed from here. Remember that if it comes to bloodshed, you won't have to take part. I'll be dealing with that myself.". Lucifer was prepared for the decision to take action against the riot leaders if it came to that, it had been a while since he had spilled blood, even feeling the rush washing over him at the emotions and memories of combat and slaughter again. It would be a good lesson to Thorne as well either way, that some conflicts need sacrifice to be solved, while some can be solved peacefully.

Thorne's smirk widened at his smile, leaning in a little, a sly look on her face,"Of course they would. You'd make pretty babies."She said snickering as she stepped back looking amused with herself. Glad that he was becoming more comfortable in her company.

"Ah. Okay."Thorne said looking slightly depressed as she realized that she had caused at least some of his bad feelings since he'd been demanded to go right now. Looking confused and overwhelmed at Lucifer's explanation she looked at norvald, resting a hand on his arm."Give me a few moments. I shall think of something.Something someone can live with."She said patting his arm, and only lucifer, because he was stronger then her and old enough to sense the calming magic she weaved through her voice, she made the man calm slightly. Even as young as she was, she'd been using that voice trick for years on her father to get what she wanted from him.

Stepping back she paced slightly, trying to think of something to do, rubbing her forehead with her fingers, the ring on her finger a band of pure silver, with rubies set as stars. A very unique ring, but it would probably take lucifer to notice, and even longer to know why he knew the design. Stepping back she offered a small smile at Lucifer's words, calming before looking at norvald and lucifer again.

"If we bring in the leaders, strengthen some of the lines, the brightest, the most eager would be under your control, that would take some of the fight out of the others. Then..."She swallowed glancing at Lucifer, tilting her head a little, while she understood the need for sacrifice sometimes, the woman was from a line that revered life, cherished life, drew power from the need to beget life. So, she would try to preserve life.

"The stronger lines, some of the other demons, or..or Wrath, or father, maybe even pride...stand as escorts through the levels. If some of the stronger demons, such as those three lords, because they are probably the only that woud willingly do it and not fight you over it, the higher levels might not fight if the suppliers as being escorted by demon lords."She offered a hesitant smile. "Or...or you and your bride, could stand as escort my lord. You have 6 of them to go through you know, that's six days of travel while you work to figure out a better resolution."She offered before looking away still feeling overwhelmed, but calmer as she realized Lucifer trusted her to come up with a idea.

Lucifer smirked at Thorne's reply about him being able to make pretty babies. "I suppose you're right.", he said, him rolling his eyes a bit playfully. Later, he could clearly feel the powers that she was using on Norvald, calming him down. The bloodline of Lust truly had amazing powers for interacting, being able to influence and control the beings around them to wrap them around their little fingers. Lucifer was wondering how she's able to control her powers so perfectly, yet spending most of her time in isolation. Maybe she had the time to explore her powers when in isolation and try them out on whoever visited her from time to time.

Lucifer had indeed noticed a ring on Thorne's finger, but he didn't really pay notice of how it looked or anything for the time being. As soon as she spoke, he listened intently for her attempt on resolving the matter, desperately finding a way to solve the situation without unnecessary bloodshed or dismay. He was happy that she chose this path, while no bloodshed was not always an option, it was usually the best choice to avoid it, as it had cause for more to erupt.

Lucifer was contempt with what Thorne was saying, taking in consideration the obvious variables around her that Lucifer was strong and respected enough to be able to care for the supply lines and the rebellion single handedly, as well as he was about forced to take action now that he had to make each and every potential bride go through some of the troubles brewing on each level to learn how to diffuse such situations if he himself were unable to care for it. "Well thought, Lady Thorne. I shall escort the supply lines and see to it that they are carried out accordingly for the next six days, as well as taming the rebellion leaders. It's been a while since I've been out on the field and actually doing real work for a change..", he said with a light smirk, his voice happy.

Lucifer was actually getting a bit skittish at the thought of battling or reasoning with some more powerful leader demon, a strong smirk appearing on his face as he let himself daydream about it for a short while. He returned to his senses and smiled, taking over the conversation from here as he wanted to go on, to face the rebellion and see what happens from there. "Norvald, I'll personally see to it that your supply lines will be guarded for the next six days, and I'll soften the rebellion in the meanwhile. Don't you worry anymore, you're very fortunate that you have me as an available resource currently." he said, a warm smile appearing on his lips again as he continued, "You'll see your supplies come streaming back today or tomorrow, and I'm sure that Lord Gluttony will be pleased with your work. Now, be well until next time, Norvald. Let's go, Lady Thorne.", he said as a finale, turning and walking away from him and out of the building, again walking with ease through the crowd as he made his way towards the portals, going to level three.

Lucifer laughed lightly and glanced over at Thorne, "I wanted to meet with the rebels before.. but after hearing your strategy I'm actually getting a bit... skittish to greet them personally.", he said playfully, biting his lower lip barely as he let himself daydream and reminiscing about the early days some more. Soon after, they passed through the portal to level three, they were greeted by failing housing, everywhere, towering up onto the distant level ceiling even. Fire was burning lightly on some parts of the streets as a result of the thick magma stream running below the streets, demons making their way through the crowds and fire as if it was nothing, any ordinary obstacle. It was quite loud, the streets guzzling with noise and merchant stands yelling, trying to sell off a their supplies to anyone at all. This was a level of the more actually directly working chiefs and bosses, where some even actually being successful workers from level two. However, death was lingering lightly in the air, as the powerful influence of the rebellion had set some unfortunate and mistreated and unsuccessful demon's minds ablaze, and having them go rampage through the street to support the rebellion. Lucifer knew this, as this type of rebellion had happened a few times before, and he was getting more and more excited in dealing with it, any way possible.

Lucifer turned to Thorne, "We have a request coming from here as well. But I'm highly positive that it has something to do with the rebellion that we're about to thwart a bit. Do you want us to continue on to level two to deal with it ourselves right away, or will you hear the demon out to see what he requests?", he asked her firmly with a curious look as to what path she will choose.

Thorne smiled a little as she thought at ease with this part, manipulating norvald. She was her father's daughter,and from the cradle lucien had made sure ahe could play the games,even if she didn't peticularly likw them. Lucien manipulated her into staying in isoltion. Her ro get the small freedom he'd let her go. Luxiens home had long been a battleground, even if thorne was tired of it

Flushing a little at his praise she smiled."thank you. I'm gld I could help."she muttered smiling at norvald,nodding goodbye as they walked away. Looking around she ran her fingers through her hair sighing ever so slightly. Feeling battle tired, wary even if she hadn't been doing any fighting."I can't ee you being skittish about anything. Your best friend is lord wrath. Nothing can be scarier than that."she teased wincing at the loud noises momentarily shocked quiet at it. Her isolation had left her sensitive to noise,espicially loud ones.

Biting her lip at his wuestion she frowned trying to figure out what answer he wanted before telling him what her first instinct had been."lets go deal with the rebellion. If the demon still has a problem after we deal with it,then we can see him after."she reasoned moving towards the portal and stepping through to level two,a little nervous but keeping her face expressionless

Lucifer chuckled at her words, replying cheerfully, "As scary as that indeed is, nothing really physically exciting has happened to me in a long, long time. This could potentially be the first in many years.". Lucifer was clearly excited about facing the rebellion, about the loud noises and everything that followed the upper levels, it had been such a long time since he had done anything alike. Being the Lord of Hell one would have to be largely fighting mental battles, directing the right resources to where they had to go.

Lucifer smiled at Thorne's decision, nodding as he followed her to level two. What they were greeted with was terror, death, despair, you name it, all the bad things one could imagine. The landscape was littered tight with huts and tents as far as one could see. Thought it seemed that most housings were trampled, destroyed or on fire. A lingering scent of death was upon them and the wild eyes of the corrupt portal guards stared them both down once they had been seen. In the near distant, a fiery camp was set up, possibly where the rebellion had gathered to house it's warriors in a unified manner. Besides for the guards and the scavengers running between the housings, they were surrounded by a spooky feeling of being watched.

The corrupt guard demons approached them, snarling and growling, Lucifer turned his attention towards them, locking his gaze onto theirs. Prepared for violence, he simply spoke calmly to them, "Really now? You should know better then to battle me.". The guards crept forward, clearly being influenced by the power of the rebellion in making them feel invincible. However, Lucifer began approaching them as well. The guards tried to attack, but for some reason they couldn't quite hit him as he dodged their blows gracefully and easily. He was quickly in between them, placing his hands on their bodies and sending them flying over the houses, only aiming to make them unconscious.

"Must indeed be a powerful rebellion to even influence the portal guards of this level.", he said calmly, a bit playfully even, a devious smirk on his face, his gaze locked onto the fort, as he slowly and calmly made his way towards the rebellion fort.

"Ah, I see. you live for danger."She said rolling her eyes a little at his discription, having been locked away for so long, that she knew nothing but the quiet that he was descrbing. but she could see where she could be having a more exciting llife. Looking around as they reached the level she swallowed hard, her shoulders hunching a little. Looking a little shocked, well alot shocked, but her reaction was mostly hidden as she looked around them.

Thorne whined low in her throat, distressed to see the guards starting to attack him.Even though she was sure that he could take care of himself, which he indeed proved he could, she felt overwhelmed to see them indeed talking. While her father had allowed her to be trained in hand to hand combat, her father's only request to finaly allowing her out, that she coul defend herself if needed. But the sight of the demons were to much, and she couldn't reember a single thing she'd learned.

Looking him over she nodded slightly, "Yes. It seems we're going to be in more trouble then even I can talk us out of."She said looking bemused, because despite being able to talk, and fight some, it was still to much to consider going inside. Swallowing hard as she followed him she tensed, stepping slightly closer to him the nearer they got to the fort, not sure what to expect.

Lucifer smiled, "Only partially. A good brawl every now and then ain't so bad, let's you get rid of some pent up emotions if you have any. But against simple brutes, it's usually not that rewarding as it's over quickly.", he agreed with a smirk. Eventually they got closer to the fort, the roaring from inside could clearly be heard. "Well see about that. A good combination of violence and peace usually solves about every conflict there is.", he replied calmly. They got up close as to the front gates, where a hatch opened in the wall and closed as fast as it opened. Nothing more happened, Lucifer sighing as he was about to start kicking up the door when it opened, the gateway filled to the brim with demons that surrounded them, ready to assault their visitors in a most bad mannered welcome. "Clearly, you're all outmatched already. Let me talk to you leader.", Lucifer said calmly, an ice cold, calm expression adorning his posture as he was ready to strike and defend within a split second.

"We caught Lucifer! We caught Lucifer!!", one demon yelled, the others joining him in cheers as one attacked, the others following suit at their adrenaline rushing through them. He grabbed one of the assailants, grabbing onto Thorne as well as he swung the attacking demon in a circle, knocking the others away as he tossed him back into the fray. Lucifer sighed, firmly holding onto Thorne as his black wing tattoos molded into his true wing forms again, sending them soaring up into the sky, the demons yelling angrily after them. "Brutes.", he said lightly, folding his wings around them as he broke through the middle of the fort, landing gracefully on the large dinner table in the middle of the fort, breaking it into many pieces as he extended his wings, twirling on the spot to shove the nearest demons away. He stood himself up, safely holding Thorne still as he looked around to get a grasp of the situation. He noticed the chief demon, a crown of chiseled skulls around his head, eying him strangely.

"What the..", the demon started, more then that he couldn't say before Lucifer had rushed over, still holding Thorne as he grabbed onto the leader by his chest piece, soaring up above the fort again. "Now, Leader of the rebellion, I'm sure you obviously realize who I am, and why I'm here.", he said firmly, the demon squirming in his grip as Lucifer had them all suspended up in the air. "Lady Thorne, what do you propose that we do to this lowly demon now? We still have the choices at our disposal, but I'm unsure if no bloodshed can solve the issue.", he stated calmly, uncaring of the demon leader's threats and pleading, hoping that she could keep her composure enough in the situation to voice her opinion, or Lucifer would have to take matters in his own hand as he was set on the rebellion dying out as quickly as possible.

"This is why you need to beat on Wrath. His very name says that he'd be good on taking care of a good brawl."Thorne muttered smiling softly as they walked. The smile hiding nervous and fear, looking around. She wasn't used to this hell, this was so very different from her own home, that it was like worlds apart. Looking around them she swallowed, tense at his back, the knife she'd slid into her boot in her hand discreetly, holding it against her thigh as she watched them all. Willing to defend herself, and him if needed. Having been surprised with the guards, she wasn't about to let them surprise her again

"Not very intelligent are they?"She muttered at the chorus of shouts looking bemused at the demons words. Yelping as she was grabbed she stumbled a little into him, fingers curled tight around the short sword she held, knowing Lucifer wouldn't let her fall, so she was intent on defending them if he needed her to.Looking shocked as she realized he still had his wings, she looked around her. So shocked in fact she could just stare at the black inkiness of his wings, because she remembered her father mourning the loss of his, even if he had lost them centuries before her birth. So to see wings on a demon... was a shock.

Tensing a little as she stood within the circle of lucifer's wings as he landed she nearly fell as lucifer moved quickly away from her, but balanced herself quickly as she watched them. Watching the demon she swallowed hard, yelping quietly as he addressed her, turning to look at him, her own eyes a little wide, a little shocked, but she was holding it together well.

"I-I think you should follow my suggestion to Norvold.Offer this leader a position in a higher level, because he obviously has the talent for getting others to follow him, and if left here, the rebellion's going to continue to grow. Maybe hire a few others for different jobs, maybe the rebellion will calm without the leaders."she prounced, tense and worried, she revered life, cherished life, though it would make her a deadly enemy, because she would love the life of her loved ones, of their safety, more then anyone else's.

"Then..if it doesn't work. There is always your choice of letting Lord Wrath up here."She pointed out because while it wasn't openly talked about, it was a open secret that Wrath was the devil's assassin, and didn't' mind getting his hands dirty doing lucifer's bidding.

"Not even the very least to save their life.", he said with a smile as they flew up. Listening to Thorne's suggestions made Lucifer smile, it was a good plan and there was no need for bloodshed of their own if the plan went as expected. "You heard the woman, gather your most prominent men and bring them to me. We have jobs for only but the best of your forces.", he stated calmly. The demon leader however, flailed and protested against this, "We will not bow down! This tyranny brought upon us must be put to an end!", he voiced loudly.

Lucifer sighed, landing down on the ground in the middle of the fort again as he voiced loudly back, his expression more so menacing for every word he currently spoke menacing upon the demon leader, "It's indeed unfortunate, but at the time, I can't have that happening. This rebellion will end here and now, with or without your life intact, demon. Take our offer or leave it.", he stated, his voice deep, dark and menacing towards him as he then tossed him lightly into his seat again, having him tumble lightly against the ground for a short while. Returning to himself again, calmly expressing himself towards the demon as it stood up again with an angry frown, "Now, bring them. Let this rebellion end without any more bloodshed. Take our offer so that you may yourselves do better for your comrades which your bosses do not.".

The demon quickly left their presence, the room littered with preying demon eyes staring upon them. Lucifer payed no notice as he didn't feel them being a threat, almost not even feeling their weak presence currently. "Let's hope he comes to as a good decision as you.", he said calmly, awaiting the demons return. After a short time had passed, the demon did indeed return, bringing a horde of subordinate demons, all looking vastly unalike each other in terms of appearances. The head of the rebellion in the front, signaling for a stop as everyone did accordingly. Lucifer looked promisingly at them, as they shared their intentions, "We agree to your terms. This way we can help our brethren in ways we couldn't otherwise.", he stated firmly. Lucifer smiled and voiced happily, "Excellent. Meet me by the gate to the third level tomorrow, I'll personally see to it that you get a beneficial and fitting position for all of you.".

Without further meddling, he wrapped his arms around Thorne again, flying them both up and above the fort, quickly heading towards the portal to level one. He set them down, his wings not returning to their tattooed form however as they were about to enter the most dangerous and unpredictable level of hell there was. "I don't feel like doing any more annoying chores today, hell can run itself for a little while without me, what do you say I drop my stupid formal act and we go visit the human world?", he asked her with a smirk as he stepped through the portal to level one. This level was perfectly desolate, mostly plains of sand and rock, some mountains scattered lightly around the area, warm winds created by the flow of magma coursing through the land blowing through the hell desert. "The portal to the human world is a bit away, quite hard to get to if you don't know how to approach it. Good fortune is that I still have my wings for a trip like this.", he said playfully as he gazed a bit over towards the distant portal. "This level is very... unpredictable. It's actually very dangerous, for just about anyone as the demons that spawn here, are often confused, deranged, hungry, parched, overly aggressive and they stalk their prey. It's really hard to control and to predict what will happen with each step, but I assure you that we're being watched closely by more then one pair of eyes.", he said in a warning manner as he looked around, the place seemingly looking completely void and empty of all life. "Shall we get flying?", he asked her kindly, uncaring of her answer as he grabbed her anyway, his wings beating strongly as he jumped, flying up into the sky as he headed towards the portal on top of the tallest mountain far off in the distance.

Thorne frowned s she listened to lucifer and the demon speak. Used t the demon lords and their constant scheming, wo were so eloquently vicious and brutally intelligent in dealing with anything, this demons intelligence seemed childlike and damned near insulting, even if she knew it was through no fault of his own.

Shuddering a little as she watched lucifer manhandle the demon she drew in a new apperciation for her fathers willingness to spill blood. After all,bloodlust was still lust. And the man in front of her was so darkly handsome....shaking her head free of the thought she reminded herself to pay attention and that she had no interest in marrying, which sleeping with him would require. Nodding at his words she hoped that he was right, and that the demons would return soon. And it was a soft sigh of relief that escaped when they did. At least that was one problem taken care of. For now anywys. She had a feeling there was always a rebellion brewing.

Looking around them as he set her down again thorne nodded slightly at his words, just as tired as him with the chores of the day,because she knew they'd be a endless problem."okay."she said nodding a little in agreement, biting her lip."I've always wondered about the humans. Fathers assurance that they're like rats in a cage wasn't very helpful."ahe said as she looked around level one,pain flickering through her dark eyes. While she understood that each levsl had to be different, it seemed cruel that they were condemned to life like this. "But I don't see anyone."she said frowning in annoyance at his words they were being watched, not trusting her own eyes,before she smiled again."of cour-"she started her agreement to go flying lost in the brrathless laughter that bubbled up as he flew. Resting her he'd against his chest as he held her she sighed in contentment as she watched the land disappear below them with each sweep of his wings.

When he landed she frowned, a littls unsteady at first but quickly finding her bearings as she grinned at him, a echo of wrath's fierce joy for life in that smile, that said shed be up for almost anything he threw at her. "You know, if I was interested in marrying, id marry you just for the chance to fly."she teased working on gathering her corage. Despite her earlier words about wanting to go, it scared her to be leaving hell. With another look around her, thorne swallowed hard as she took his hand and stepped through the portal to the human world.

"Not quite rats in a cage I would say.. They're more... crafty, one could agree. They are interesting, as they're faced with the problems of hell just about every day, and on top of that, all the cravings of the lords jumbled within them as well. Lust, Gluttony, Pride, all the other as well.", he said reassuringly, his voice a bit taken away as he continued, "They're interesting.. They're always really fun to play with.", he said with a playful smirk.

"Ah but that's what it looks like. Even to me, but I know better.", he said lightly with a smile before ignoring her words, flying them to the sky playfully. As they landed later, he noticed her expression, a familiar feeling washing over him. He laughed at her playfulness, "Now that's not enough to get married to old me, but a nice though all together.", he said with a grin back at her. "now, hold on to your breath, cause were about to enter the amazing world of the humans.", he said playfully, his voice a bit dreamy and incentive as to trying to make Thorne's expectations shoot through the roof.

Lucifer quickly hid his wings over his body again, tattooing himself as to not enter with wings blazing and scaring everyone to death. They stepped through the portal, only to emerge.... in the middle of a large, buzzing and lusciously green park. The sun high in the playfully light blue sky, greeting their skin playfully with its stinging warmth. Their noses greeted with the smell of flowers and gorgeous scents. They were concealed in a thick maze of bushes so that no one would see them enter. While no human could enter or even see the portal without help, they couldn't just emerge in the middle of the masses, someone would be bound to see them.

'Ahh...', he voiced in a soothed manner, "Level three doesn't even compare to this..", he voiced softly as he closed his eyes, facing the sun as he held his arms out a bit, embracing the warm sunlight kissing his skin. Shortly, after enjoying the sun enough, he turned to Thorne, "Well, this is just the beginning, but, how do you like it?", he asked her with a soft and curious voice, dying to get to know her answer.

"Huh.That's...odd, and weird."She said looking thoughtful, and interested all at once. Because she couldn't see how one person could stand to have feel that all at once. AFter all, they all had shadows of the others sins within them,but for the lords, and their progeny, their own bloodline sin overshadowed everything else, driving them to eclipse all else."Well, as long as they're fun to play with."She smiled a little.

Grinning at him she siled shaking her head a little. "Ah, but it would be the only reason I'd consider good enough to get married."She said thoughtfully swallowing hard as she nodded. Looking delighted at his words, her expectations starting to rise at his words. "Don't go all dreamy on me, you might not come home."She said smiling quietly as she stepped through.

Pulling away from him, she turned in a tight circle, looking around her with wide eyes, her so black hair gleaming in the sunlight, so black it highlighted blue, inding the park amazing as she looked around her. Closing her eyes as she took in the feeling of the sun on her skin, tilting her head back as she scented the air. Her own demon enhanced senses allowing her to take in the human world even better then most. She was most definately enjoying the world, her isolation and sudden freedom making her step into the human world even more amazing.

Starting at the sound of his voice she smiled at him as she blinked slowly, adusting to the light shining into her eyes, a deep utter happiness showing in her face."This is just the begining?You'll show me more?"She said anxiety to see it showing, smiling at him with a small pleading smile, as if she didn't think he'd do it. Like...she expected to be dragged home, after being given a small taste of freedom. Which was exactly what Lucien would have done.

"Come!I want to see more of this world!"She grinned happily, pleased that he'd brought her here, and starting to run for the beginnings of the maze before stopping. Turning to look at him she smiled a little subdued."Maybe you should lead. I'm sure you know your way out of here better then me."She said smiling.

Lucifer laughed again at Thorne's words, "Then you really have a slim picking when it comes to marriage.", he replied playfully with a smirk, knowing full well that he was the only one of the lords that could fly. "I'm might not come home?", he said playfully, smiling cause he knew just about what she meant. After tasting the luxurious life on the surface it was usually hard to go back. He had a bunch of reasons for not staying too long on the surface anyway.

He enjoyed glancing at her reaction to being exposed to the human environment, looking over her skin and hair being so lovingly shone upon by the sun. The sun positively bringing out even more of Thorne's natural beauty, like if she hadn't shown her everything quite yet. It was remarkable what little sunlight could do, and Lucier was quick to embrace the beautiful sight of her. "Of course! I wouldn't bring you up here to snatch the experience away from you now!.", he said in a playfully condescending manner, not to shut her down but to make her feel as if it was something normal about it. He wanted her to know that with him, he would never keep her in isolation against her will, no matter what happened.

Lucifer smiled warmly at her words and obvious excitement, "Good idea. Wouldn't want us to get lost in the entrance maze on our first day here now would we?", he replied playfully as he began leading the way for them out of the maze and out into the main part of the park where humans were picnicking, sunbathing, children playing and bathing in the fountains. It was indeed a luscious summer day. There was so many things that he wanted to show her, that he had no idea what to begin with. "There's so many things that I want to show you.. What would you like to see first?", he asked her curiously and a bit excited to see if she knew or had heard of anything from the surface world before.

"hm, true, but at least you're tolerable company."She teased looking amused because like him she knew the lords had lost their wings."Oh, we might just stay if we like it to much."she smiled at him, looking amused.

Thorne grinned looing so very happy to be out in the sun.Smiling at him as she really stumbled as she stopped spinning, dizzy for a moment. Looking up at him she smiled almost shyly as she realized that he wouldn't give her something just to take it away. Tilting her head a little looking thoughtful as she followed them out of the maze, wondering if marrige would be all that bad. At least she would be free. "Getting lost would bad.AT least since I have no desire to sleep with you. If I did, getting lost wouldn't be so bad."She teased playfully smiling as she looked around them.

Biting her lip at his quiestion on what she wanted to see first. Watching the humans around her, her eyes looked wide with amazement as she thought. Not wanting to see childish in her choice, but she'd heard about...and she decided it didn't matter. He wouldn't make her feel stupid for her choice. "A zoo?Is that the place with all the animals right? Yes, I am sure that's what it is. I would like to see a zoo."

He smiled, laughing at Thorne's happy silliness in the sun. He couldn't help but to smirk at her words, "Since you don't have any feelings for me, it's a good thing that I know my way around these parts then. And here I was, planning to be getting us lost..", he replied with equal teasing playfulness, smirking gracefully.

As he awaited her answer, he wondered, would she want to see the abundance of water? Maybe she wanted to enjoy the close by human culture or taste some genuine human food. He was a bit surprised by her childish desire of wanting to go to the zoo, but he knew it was a good suggestion, that really only drove to make her cuter and possibly even purer in his eyes. He faced her with a warm smile and a nod, "Perfect suggestion! The Zoo it is. You're going to love it, I promise.", he said excitedly, meeting the question with expectation as to not let her down, grabbing her by the hand softly and tugged her along towards the nearby zoo. The portal to hell being in the middle of a buzzing human cultural experience, a grand park with a small lake and lush vegetation, a canal with a close connection to the nearby sea, an amusement park, a zoo, a shopping and eating district and a couple of more exciting experiences.

Knowing how to follow the signs and his previous knowledge of the place, Lucifer had no problem in finding the way to the Zoo, even if it had been at the very least a couple of years since he was up there last. "Here we are!", he said with a playful confidence trailing his voice securely. They made their way to the entrance, "Just hang tight and follow my lead.", he said playfully, looking all cheerful as he approached the cashiers in charge of tolling the visitors. He began with looking disturbed, looking up into the sky his face turning to awe and terror as he yelled and pointed up in the sky, "Oh my lord! That plane is going down! It's coming right at us!", his expression and voice very frightened and convincing as he made the cashiers and a few other people look up. He used the time to slip by the cashiers and people unnoticed, quickly making sure that Thorne followed him accordingly in his movements, as the humans looked a low flying plane up in the air, that was in fact not at all in danger of crashing. He slipped in between some thick bushes a bit after the entrance, bringing Thorne tight to him with his strong arms as to hide them from sight momentarily as he hushed them with a low 'Shhh..'. He playfully bit his lower lip, a light bit of adrenaline rushing through his veins as always when playing with the fickle minded humans, never knowing if it will succeed or fail. After a short while, he grinned and let himself go of Thorne, "Looks like we made it.", he said playfully, now smirking equally playfully.

Thorne flushed a little when he looked at her, tilting her head a little. When he smiled she relaxed, grinning wider."Do they have...Ele-phants?And Leons?"She said her words slow but excited as she shaped her lips around the human words for the animals. As they didn't have them in hell, and despite having the same languages, the woman hadn't learned all the animal names well enough to just say them. But she knew what they were, and she wanted to see them.

Letting him lead her around she twisted and turned as they walked, much like a five year old in a brand new place, twisting and turning to make sure that she saw everything and that there was other things that she wanted to see. But first, she wanted to see the zoo. "Oh!It looks so pretty."She said eyes widening a little, her usual calm and adult attitude melting under the newess and freedom of being in the human world. Looking frightened at Lucifer's words, she looked up even as the others did, looking frantic and frightened of whatever he had found in sky. Pressing closer to him she yelped a little as he pulled her into the bushses she swallowed, leaning into him as she looked anxiously at the sky still. "Oh.Oh, it was pretend."She muttered flushing hard as she looked up into his smirking face, pulling away from him as she got her bearings again, and tried not to get angry with him. He hadn't meant to scare her, and he had warned her that he was going to do soemthing. it wasnt his faut she'd over reacted.

Shaking her head a little to rid herself of the thoughts she ran her fingers through her hair as she stepped away from him, moving further into the zoo."Come on.Lets go see these animals. Father brought me a book once, I want to see if they're really like what they were in the book."She smiled, calmer now that she'd embarassed herself. But at the moment her desire to see the zoo was overriding her embarassment, she was just calmer. At least for the moment.

Lucifer nodded happily, helping to increasing her excitement as he turned his voice all dreamy and distant, "Mhm! They also have Tigers! Penguins! Rhinoceroses! Even Flamingos!".
As they were in the bushes, Lucifer couldn't help but to stifle a laugh at her cute act, "Oh right! Sorry about that! I'm so used to playing with humans with Wrath that I forgot you didn't know about it for a second there.", he said nervously, smirking and laughing lightly as he looked like he was caught right in the act of doing something unorthodox, his hand behind his head and nervously scratching it a bit. "Can you forgive me?", he asked her sweetly.

"I wouldn't know, I haven't seen the book, but I can promise you that they're quite the something special!", he reassured her as he led her out of the bushes lightly, making sure that they exited when no one was looking. They made a successful entry and went onto walking on the path to the cages of the animals. As they walked, they passed many cages and fenced off areas for the larger animals, stopping at each and every one of them. First they passed the elephant fencings who were out in the hot sun and feeding on large quantities of hay. After that, they went for the Giraffe fencing, the long necked animals also out in the beautiful sun as they ate the leaves from the tall and thickly leafed tree in the middle, small giraffe babies running around and playing, even one trying to drink some water. They ended up going to see a lot of bird cages, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Penguins, Antelopes, Kangaroos, and many other animals.

They ended up passing a cotton candy shop, Lucifer biting his lower lip lightly as he suddenly diverted their direction towards it. "You're going to love this.", he started at Thorne, turning his attention to the person behind the counter, "Two regular cotton candy, please.", the keeper nodding and getting to work to please them as customers. Lucifer turning back to Thorne, he continued, "It's fluffly, kind of stringy and very sweet.", he said with a bit of an excitement trailing his voice again. It had been a long time since Lucifer had some cotton candy which he enjoyed a lot, so if Thorne wouldn't like it, he would still be victorious, getting two cotton candies! Lucifer turned his attention to the shopkeeper again as the candy was ready, fishing up an older bill from his pocket, hoping that it would still suffice, which it apparently did as the shopkeeper accepted it happily. Grabbing the cotton candies they went outside into the sun again, he handed one of them to Thorne. "Take a bit now, like this.", he said, showing her how to do it as he did it himself, munching on the stringy sweetness that was cotton candy, the sweet and savory flavor washing over his senses like a good memory.

Back
Top Bottom