Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Bonds(ryax/lady)

"You know Luc, the purpose of having a birthday party, is interacting with your guests. Even if it's your...what 900th birthday?"Wrath smirked as he stepped out onto the balcony, the lord of hell looked amused as he glanced at his brooding best friend. well. As much as a best friend as Lucifer would ever claim. The fact that Wrath was also his assassin, just made their relationship even more interesting.

At nearly 6' 7" the tall blond male was all lean muscle and smooth grace, his soft blond hair curling slightly around his face, almost to long, he needed a haircut soon. But the curls framed his face nicely, in that careless grace that said he just hadn't gotten around to cutting it yet, and that he used his fingers to brush it, setting off the dark wrap around sunglasses he was wearing,even inside he didn't take them off. Despite the suit he was wearing, and looking comfortable in, he was much more accustomed to the dark leather pants and t-shirt he was sorely missing. But it was his lord's birthday, and it was the only time of the year that he was found out of his usual clothes.

Moving to stand next to the man, he looked down at the guests, both the higher class of demons and the lower level imps and such were attending, actually this was the only party that the two social levels mixed together. Everyone celebrated their lords birthday, even if the social lines were still obvious. Well. To most everyone. But then, Lucien-lord of lust- and his daughter Thorne were never known for discriminating in their choices. Though amazingly, as far as he knew the girl was still a virgin-a feat indeed since he knew exactly what went on in her home, but he had no doubt that she was experienced, even if it hadn't crossed that line yet.

Studying the crowd he smirked slightly as he took in the sight of Lust's daughter. While most of the lords of hell had daughters along with their male heirs and all were present in the room, there was no hiding thorne in a crowd. She shone like a uncut diamond, all sharp edges and shining beauty, and even he, who had no true interest in women, found her beautiful. and her standoffishness and attitude made her all the more intrigueing. Studying the gown she was wearing he shook his head a little.

"For a man thinking about getting married, and seducing one of those lovely women, you look decidely unhappy.Espcially with one of them wearing that"Wrath said as he leaned against the railing as he watched Lucifer watching his party, absently directing lucifer's attention to the side of the room where Thorne was holding court, the light ballgown glowing softly in the candlelight, the diamond's sown into the material sparkling brightly. But what truly made gown truly amazing was the soft silver material was mostly opaque, though you could tell that close up it would be mostly see through, the tight fitting corset and flowing skirt hugging a body that looked like it'd been made for pleasing a man in bed.

Lucifer gave off a slight smile at Wrath's comment, followed by a light sigh. "I know, I know.. You know how I feel about these things though." , he said indifferently enough. He glanced over Wrath and smiled lightly, "You're very persistent about wearing that outfit for my birthdays. I told you it's fine if you come as you are.", he said lightly, putting on a playful smirk as a disguise to hide his non-willingness of it all as he stepped out onto the balcony to greet his many underlings. He gazed slowly across the masses, greeted with jubilant cheers from most below.

"It's compli...", he replied steadily before being cut off by gazing upon something extraordinary in the room. He had almost came to gaze upon the treasure that Wrath spoke off when his attention was directed slightly, quickly glancing over the rest as his gaze landed upon the aforementioned target, Thorne, Lucien's daughter. She drew a form of absolute attention to herself, clearly unrivaled as it was like finding the pure white spot in a room of pure black walls. Lucifer had never before laid his eyes upon something that caught his attention so quickly and vividly. His gaze was caught by her appearance for several moments, until he finally managed to regain himself, ".. cated..", he ended simply and lightly as he refocused his gaze upon everyone.

Lucifer brought his arms out from his sides as in a big hug, a deafening silence was brought over the masses, complete attention towards him as the Lord of Hell. "Welcome.", he said steadily yet softly, his voice easily reaching even the farthest corner of the ballroom without fault. "Thank you for coming here, to celebrate my 900th birthday.", he continued, a jubilant roar once again filling the room as his subjects cheered and clapped their hands. Lucifer lowered one of his arms, the other staying up in the air, raised and positioned to indicate a request for silence, as indeed the silence once again fell over the masses. "Thank you.", he said softly, his hands hands now onto the railing of the balcony as he continued, "But that is not all.", he voiced as he then paused briefly. "It's high time for me to acquire myself a bride in marriage.", he continued, a slight gasp coming from the audience, some mumbling. Even though everyone had clearly heard the rumors about it all, it was hard for many to believe it was actually true to be finally happening. It had been discussed for over a century, Lucifer always dismissing it until a later time. What could have changed his mind? Was it because of his century even birthday? Was it because the throne would be in jeopardy since he didn't have a direct heir yet? Was Lucifer dying and needed a heir? No one not directly involved with the decision would know the real reason behind it.

Lucifer reached his arms out once more, smiling warmly as he voiced out loud, "Now, take seats and let the banquet start!". The many doors to the room quickly went open, steady streaming servants emerging, carrying a plentiful of foods for the masses to feast upon, quickly filling up the tables without effort or mishaps. Lucifer turned around, "Come now my friend, take a seat with me at my table.", he said warmly with a slight smile as he began his walk down towards his table. While walking, he voiced his thoughts lightly for his friend, "Indeed. She certainly stands out from the masses, but she is a daughter of Lucien after all, it is to be expected. However, I can't be careful enough when it comes to the kin of Lucien, lust is powerful. Besides, I have yet to see the others that is sure to make themselves apparent soon.". Shortly, they arrived down to open doors and the happy murmur of pleased masses. Lucifer sat himself down on the dark, silvery throne-like chair he always had during his yearly banquets. Food had been served to it's brimming point, including whatever normal or malicious eating preferences one might've had. "Dig in, my friends. Let this be a night that you will never forget!", he said with a smile.

"I know, which makes making fun of you even more amusing."Wrath said rolling hiseyes a little as he tugged at the sleeve of his tux, "I know you did,but i'd rather be forced into this then listen to the other lords disregard me for not dressing like them for the party."He smirked a little."Besides, I should look respectable some part of the tme. It just happens to fall on your birthday."He said staying in the shadows as Lucifer made his speech, amused at his friend's stuttering at the sight of Thorne. He didn't even like women, and he could understand what had held the man captivated.

Meanwhile down on the floor Thorne frowned slightly as she turned her attention to the king of hell,tilting her head as if she was listening to the distant strands of music. She could almost, almost understand what she was hearing, but it wasn't clear enough. While her talents laid with her father's lust driven ones mostly, her mother had left her with a legacy of precogination, while it wasnt a big talent it was se4nsitive enough to pick up things. Sadly it wasn't strong enough to tell her exactly what was coming, only that something was. Looking vaguely disturbed, Thorne sighed softly as she followed the crowd into the dining room.

Wrath smikrked a little as they made their way downstairs,the man thought about his friend. While they were the same again, he sometimes felt yonger then the oh so serious lord of hell, and in the case of Lucien's kin, one could never be to careful. In his opinion, Lucien was the only one that was a true threat to anyone, because he waqs intelligent to be so. Settling into his rightful seat next to Lucifer as his second in command, he watched the other lords taking their seats along with their children. Though the girls were as beautiful as to be expected, no one could hold a candle to that fragile beauty that Lucien and Thorne held. And even knowing it was part of their power over their sin, he still wanted to watch him,just because they were beautiful.

Lucien smiled a little as he sank into his chair at Lucifer's side, glancing at his lord."Lord Lucifer, may I introduce my daughter, Thorne?"He said smiling slightly as he looked between Lucifer and Thorne.Intelligent enough to know that his daughter's usual brashness, and general disregard for anyone's rank, wouldprobably appeal to his lord. After all, he had grand plans,and they included seeing her married well.

"Happy birthday my lord."Thorne said bowing here head at the man as she took her seat at her father's side,looking vaguely uncomfortable.Despite her father's constant parties, and briefly introducing her to the more important lordshe had mostly kept her in isolation to keep her from being the wanton whore that he thought her young adulthood would turn her into when her powers fully awoke. Even at 100 she wqas just a young adult, so she was just starting to get control of her powers. And in all amazement, she'[d managed to stay a virgin. So because of her quiet isolation, crowds, espicially this crowd of demons, made her uncomfortable.

"I see your point. The others can indeed be quite uptight when it comes to my celebrations.", Lucifer replied with a smile towards his friend. As they had sat themselves down, the Lords bringing their respective child for marriage to the dinner table this night. Lucifer quickly gazed over his guests, smiling warmly as he did so. He didn't let himself be taken in by Thorne's beauty this time, but rather glanced his eyes over her as anyone else for the time being. Even though she was a beautiful sight indeed, the feelings and overall repulsion towards himself being married took the overhand in this mind game.

As Lucifer sat on his throne, anyone could see his current garments. They were largely the same as always, as almost per every banquet he had held. Dressed in a lightly shimmering red coat, carefully buttoned up over to his upper chest, where his fair skin was exposed. The coat's collar was stale, pictured like a crescent moon up and behind his neck. Despite what the Lord's had peaked and pushed him to wear for legs, he never swayed from wearing a pair of black as night jeans along with a pair of black, stylish, quite ordinary suit shoes.

Lucifer could feel Lucien's stare at his side, and when everyone had taken their seats to indulge in the feast served before them, he turned his head to face his stare with his own. "Of course.", he replied simply, his warm smile not wavering. A beautiful voice struck his ears, as expected, but what really caught his attention was the unexpected, apparent and pure innocence echoing within it. It was clearly noted, the light lack of proper respect against himself, which he let slide without effort as every other appearance was quite alluring to him. Lucifer was once again swayed by the overall appearance of Thorne, but didn't let it show more then a split moments pause for his reply, "Thank you, Thorne. Please, make yourself comfortable and treat yourself to anything on the table.", his voice as always during these types of celebration, warm and sweet.

He returned his attention towards his table, helping himself to a light portion of the food placed upon it. During the dinner, entertainment was provided in the form of acrobatics and acting. As he ate his share, he couldn't help but to glance over Thorne in his mind, analyzing the situation of her being Lust's daughter. Lucifer had never seen Thorne before, but simply knowing that she's Lucien's daughter inspired one to simply think of her a whore of hell, as her powers and wanton lust would be of a straight inheritance from her father. However, this seemed to not be the case. The innocence in her way and her voice indicated that Thorne was nothing short of a virgin. It felt like an impossible feat, but Lucien is a crafty Lord, sporting an intelligence higher then any of the others. It may very well be that Lucien had kept his daughter isolated, sheltered from most of the entirety of hell. This fact bothered Lucifer much, as innocence and virginity was something fiercely rare in the domains of hell, and Lucien must have gone to great lengths to keep her this way, only to expose her to everything, to him, at the point of marriage. The way that Thorne acted was no mere thing to scoff at either, Lucifer's interests peaked dangerously again and again towards her. It was obvious Lucien had a malevolent plan in store. After a while, Lucifer shook his thoughts away and shielded himself once more, for the time being, enjoying the company at the table and listening to the joyful murmur of his minions.

After a while, it became apparent that no more food was being consumed, everyone was full say for his Lord of Gluttony, who was never satisfied with the bounties presented and not presented. Lucifer clapped his hands three times, the doors to the ball room immediately springing open, his servants marching obediently into the room just as they did before, but instead they swiftly cleaned the tables from any plate or dish on them. Lucifer rose, again with the same smile coating his lips as he addressed his attendees, a demanding silence and attention fell again over the masses, "I hope that the food provided was satisfactory, but now, it's time for dancing.". Lucifer paused briefly, only to shortly continue, "There is a problem however. As is customary, the banquet host, me, must open with the first dance before any else can step up. However, this year around, I haven't had the fortune of having a first dance partner predetermined.", he paused briefly, a light but sly smile adorning his lips now as he continued, "This invitation is open for anyone. Will anyone care to be my dance partner?", he ended blatantly, the first open invitation ever since the start of his reign.

Wrath smirked a little as he watched the scene. it was amazing to see the guests acting like they were something new, that even the young girls being offered up for marriage, weren't anything new. Well except, amazingly, for Thorne. Even to his ears and magic, even without being as sensitive to it as Lucifer was, he could tell that she'd been kept in isolated splendor, innocent in a way that was so very rare for the children of hell. It made him want to dance with her,to just hold that body against his, even if he had no interest in sleeping with her, he wanted to see just how undone he could make that ever so innocent girl. And of course, shoe Lucien's plan off course. Because he knew there was only one reason Lucien would have isolated the girl, Lucien was going to use her as a pawn in whatever game he was playing, with the throne of hell hanging in the balance.

Thorne's relieved smile blossomed across her face when she realized that she had done well in greeting him, nodding slightly."You are welcome."She said tilting her head a little as she settled into her seat to eat. Though she was watching the crowds, it was obvious despite her father's overwhelming social personality, the girl was intimidated by the crowd around her. Shifting slightly uncomfortable as she felt Lucifer's attention on her,even if the man wasn't watching her, she could feel his thoughts focusing on her. Not so much the actual thoughts, more like a bad feeling. Her stomach tightened with nervousness, though she didn't look to disturbed, the woman was a anxious bundle of nerves at being tossed from total isolation into a banquet of this magintude. If it wouldn't have gotten her smacked, she would have been screaming at her father by now for doing it to her.

Wrath smirked as he leaned back in his seat, watching them all, looking so casually relaxed that even the people who knew he was guarding lucifer, would have thought he was being neglectful. Turning his head to look at Lucifer he leaned over as the doors opened to let the dancing begin."If you don't stop thinking about her your going to have her bent over one of the tables before you get to play this game."He muttered snickering when Lucifer got up to speak, his mouth dropping open slightly at the invitation of a dance.

And into the shocked silence that followed Lucifer's announcement, Thorne's soft lightly muscial voice filled the silence."I will my lord.I-If that is pleasing."Thorne said as she stood, trembling ever so slightly, her voice shaking slightly as she turned to look at Lucifer, trying hard to not rub her side where her father had jabbed her to get her to snap out of her surprised silence at Lucifer's words. Swallowing hard as dark blue eyes raised to meet Lucifer's, the innocent woman fisted her hands to keep from shaking. Feeling extremely exposed, not only because of the dress her father had chosen-which for the innocent woman was even more humilating considering it was completely see through behind the diamonds-, but because she was asking for the first dance.

Lucifer clearly heard what Wrath said, forcing himself to keep face and to muffle a light laugh along with a suitable reply. He voiced his reply, and the audience seemed to be in a slight shock, a low murmur rising at the uncanny proposition. The rising murmur was effectively cut into silence once again as Thorne rose up to the challenge. "Ah, the young Thorne rises up to the occasion. I was almost afraid I was going to be left to dance alone this year.", Lucifer said warmly as he smiling made his short way to Thorne.

As he met her enchanting eyes with his own, he couldn't help but to notice that something was not as it was supposed to be with young Lady Thorne. Sure, why just about anyone would be nervous by simply dancing with Lucifer, but that was not the thorn stinging in the current situation's side. "Come now, join me on the ballroom floor.", he added warmly as he smiled at her, reaching his hand out towards her, adding a light bow like a true gentleman.

As she took his hand, he stood himself up straight again, a warm smile as well as a warm gaze into her eyes, "Shall we?", he asked her as he led them both out to the ballroom floor. As they moved out to the middle of the room, the candles lighting up the room, lit the pair up perfectly as Lucifer turned around, again bowing to Thorne. As Lucifer stood himself up straight again, he laid his hand gently on her waist, his other cupping her hand firmly but softly as he rose it a bit up in the air. As was customary to any banquet, the first dance had to be of traditional waltz category.

"Don't be afraid, I'm not going to harm you.", he said convincingly, his voice calm, almost soothing. Lucifer was still sporting a warm, gentle smile towards Thorne as he spoke. "It's fine if you don't know how to dance a Waltz, just follow my lead and look into my eyes and I'll get us both out of this shortly.", he voiced a whisper to Thorne again, pausing for a brief moment before he continued, using the knowledge he had quickly gathered about her, knowing Lucien and his daughter's rare appearances, "I know that this type of gathering must scare you, but please try your best to focus on this instead, as soon as we start dancing, it's just you and me, there is no one else, just you and me.". Clearly he was trying to reassure her that it was all alright and make her focus on them only so that she would let her scares fly away, if only for a moment, so that she would feel more comfortable. It was a bold move of him however, using what he thought that he knew about her, to try to get her to feel better about the situation. Lucifer wanted her to forget about Lucien's shameful and alluring dress for Thorne, wanted to convince her somewhere in her mind that for now, it was only them two in the room that laid eyes on each other, no one else.

"Please excuse my stern face.", he said as he changed his expression to a steady, stern, focused expression, taking focus into Thorne's eyes. "I have to keep up my appearance after all, or everyone will think I've gone soft.", he continued lightly as he began their dance, his eyes constantly locked and focused onto hers, gently demanding her returned attention as he would. His movements were light and graceful, his tempo slow, his touch gentle yet demanding and his movements firm, softly bringing Thorne with him in a gentle dance. The silence in the room demanded to be broken, but Lucifer only let it be so lightly, the gentle tapping of their shoes echoing lightly, however, after a short while, classical ballroom music began sounding from the above balconies overlooking the room. That was the sign that others could join in for Waltzes on the floor, and they did, slowly filling up the entire floor, dancing gracefully along with the music.

Thorne flushed a little at his words, a small smile gracing her features as she tilted her head up to look at the slightly taller man."Truly, a shame that would be. Such a handsome man should not be alone."She teased, meeting his eyes. Relaxing slightly as she took his hand,slender fingers curling around his. "I would enjoy that."She said smiling as they stepped out onto the ballroom floor, sighing quietly as she listened to the music start.

Frowning slightly as she focused on making sure she didn't step on his feet, or think about the crowd watching them, indeed her nervousness and out of sorts was making her clumsy as she let him lead her. For a woman who was usually very graceful, being in a crowd was making her feel foolish. Espcially in the damned dress. "You know, you sound like a bible verse with that 'don't be afraid.'"She muttered her voice holding just a hint of sarcasm, striking out at him because it was her presence with him that was causing her such discomfort. Swallowing a little as he continued talking she focused solely on the man standing in front of her, looking slightly amused, a small smile quirking her lips.

Even the slight smile, left a dimple on her cheek, a promise of a truly exquiste look if he could convince her to smile."Hmm, no definately not soft."She smirked leaning a little closer, shy she may be, but she was still Lust's daughter."All hard muscle and elengance."She smirked before looking relieved when she saw that the other's were dancing. This wasn't so bad. As the dance ended she smiled, stepping back."Thank you my lord, it was a good dance."She said before stepping further away from him, disappearing into the crowd to socialize and dance with the others, to try and be a normal young woman for once. For once in his life, Lucifer was having to deal with someone totally disregarding his existance.

hours later Wrath snarled quietly looking annoyed as he made his way towards his friend, glancing around the drunken party goers, he was glad that his friend was indeed watching the festivites from his personal balcony, and that most would be to drunk to pay attention to the woman he was holding in his arms. Shifting his almost unconscious burden he stepped onto the balcony with his friend, raising a eyebrow at the lord of hell.

"Look what I found."He said smiling, though the anger bordering on rage shone in dark blue eyes. He knew thorne, if only in passing, knew the girl wouldn't have drunk enough to be like this...and considering the demon he'd found feeling her up....well lets just say that the demon was never going to have to worry about bothering another woman. And he was just glad he'd stopped it before the drunken woman had been hurt."It seems her father forgot about her."He said his eyes flashing angrily, because everyone knew Lucien couldn't help himself. Usually by the end of any party, there was a orgy going on somewhere with the lord of lust reigning over it.

Lucifer enjoyed Thorne's smart replies, showing for a subtle, high intelligence, clearly in direct passing down from her father no less. He managed to keep his appearance steady and focused, even against Thorne's clear seductive and alluring words ringing in his ears. As a daughter of Lust, her simple words were of a light poison, capable of making any man sway to her bidding, it didn't help that the kin of Lust were indeed a horny bunch, almost not being able to control themselves as they worship the pleasurable arts and crave it like nothing else. Thorne was indeed Lucien's trump card as she was obviously kept pure for this occasion alone, purposely starting to make her discover her abilities, heritage and extreme lust at the time of Lucifer's marriage.

The first dance ended and they parted their hold on each other, Lucifer bowing lightly at Thorne's words. He stayed silent but watched her with a smirk as she disappeared into the crowd. Her disregard for his excellence was something that raced his interest in her high, as it was the first time he had experienced something like this. He couldn't help but to chuckle lightly and let out a soft sigh as he too joined into the surrounding crowd, appearing as if he was enjoying the festivities in his honor. He didn't know of it yet, but dangerous seed of thoughts had been planted in Lucifer's mind the moment Thorne left his sight.

Several hours later, Lucifer had managed to slip away from the crowd, silently making his way up to his personal balcony to get a better look at what was going on this evening. As usual, the abundance of alcohol had taken its toll on the party attendees, the environment becoming merrier but also quite out of control as the party had spilled out the doors and even to the outside of Lucifer's mansion. Lucifer was trying to keep any thoughts of Thorne outside for know, knowing full well that they would poison his judgement if nursed enough. It was ever so difficult to not think directly at Thorne's physical excellence, a simple but sure fire way of achieving sexual euphoria if only sincerely and honestly touched by such a magnificent body. Not to disregard the succubi like personality that the Kin of Lust always had an abundance of and more over, the high intelligence rivaling, if not surpassing any living or dead in existence. Lucifer's thoughts however, continuously strayed towards Thorne, no matter how much he tried to leave them out. He let out a deep sigh and whispered angrily to himself, "Lucien, you bastard, what have you done...".

Suddenly, he felt a presence, turning around he laid eyes on his friend. Lucifer relaxed his expression partially, but quickly voiced with saddened surprise, "Oh no..". Quickly, an abnormal anger welled up inside of him, unable to control it as he was being influenced by his new and strong thoughts of Thorne poisoning his mind. Black wings bursting out from Lucifer's back, tearing the back of his ceremonial coat and leave it slip off him onto the ground, leaving his upper body exposed. Lucifer placed his hand on his forehead, a low growling groan coming from him as he voiced as calmly as he could manage, "Take her to my chambers. Guard her.". He jumped off the balcony, beating his majestic wings and quickly soaring out of his mansion, searching for Lucien's house of whores for the night. He found it rather quickly, landing sharply in front of the door, bursting the doors open to the uncontrollable orgy that resided within. "LUCIEN!", his voice bellowed as he scanned the area with his eyes, quickly finding him as every so often trapped underneath a horde of gorgeous succubi, tending to his, each others and their own needs. Lucifer approached quickly, pushing the succubi mercilessly aside onto the other participants as he grabbed Lucien by the throat, lifting him up above the ground, glaring at him with a maddened look. "What were you thinking!? Leaving Thorne alone with hordes of drunken, violent and horny demons! She can't control her powers yet, she's too young!", he yelled sharply and directly at him as he brought him in closer, staring sharply into his eyes as he continued loudly, "I don't know what you actually care about other then yourself, but if you should care for something beside yourself, it should be your own kin!". "I never want to see this happening again! Now, return to your filth!", he said as he tossed Lucien back into his orgie. Lucifer quickly left the building after that, shortly returning to his own chambers.

Wrath sighed quietly as he wtched his friend. He looked amused though as he realized that his friend had indeed been thinking about the girl in his arms. It seemed Thorne was going to be a thorn in his side, totally unforgettable. Even with the girl in his arms, unconscious, he could feel the draw to touch her, to lay her down and play with that magnificent body. But he wouldn't. He had to many other things to do, and a general disregard and dislike for being forced to do something. "Well, he hasn't done anything yet, except leave her here."He muttered in response to Lucifer's words though he knew Lucifer had been talking to himself. Wincing as Lucifer's wings flaired he nodded, "I'll see that she gets there."He said already turning to leae.

Lucien looked surprised, and drunk as he raised his head from the breast he'd been teasing, eyes blinking stupidly. Focusing on his lord after a moment he sighed quietly, jerking helplessly in Lucifer's grip as he was lifted. "I-I will take care of her my lord. See that she is escorted back here."He said sanity and control returning to his eyes, wincing as he was tossed away, even knowing that Thorne was okay where she was, Lucifer would take care of her. And with that he smirked, even as he turned back to the woman he was pleasuring. Trusting Lucifer to not be returning Thorne right now, not if she was drunk on her own powers, the orgy taking place in his house would be unbearable for her. So, he was okay returning to the party.

Wrath turned his head to look at Lucifer as he entered the room, his feet resting up on the bed next to where thorne was sleeping quietly. "She's been out since we got here. Calmed down as soon as she was away from everyone."He said looking relieved that thorne hadn't totally given into being power drunk and needing sex. As soon as she'd gotten away from the drunk people and the merrimaking, she had settled down to sleep. "She'll probably be asleep the rest of the night, do you want me to move her into one of the guests suites?"

As soon as Lucifer got back to his mansion, he folded his wings partially around himself, returning them to forming a black wings tattoo across his chest, back and shoulders. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly to calm himself down. He moved to his chamber door, opening it as he entered his room, laying his gaze on a sleeping Thorne placed upon his bed, and his friend to be exactly where expected, guarding Thorne from any further shocking stimulation from the world outside isolation. He walked over next to the bed, his gaze still focused on Thorne, clearly not being able to avert his attention from her alluring serenity.

However, as soon as Wrath spoke to him, Luficer blinked his eyes as he snapped out of the slight trance, and turned his attention towards his friend with a relieved look. "That's good..", he voiced softly as he paused briefly at Wrath's question. Lucifer found himself quickly and strongly wanting Thorne to stay in his room, opening his mouth to voice it so, only to stop himself in his tracks and relax himself again, sending out another deep sigh before finally answering, "Please put her in one of the guest rooms, don't tell me which. I'm afraid she currently has me under a spell and I don't know what I'd do if I knew exactly where she was.".

"After she's safely tucked in, would you please share a drink with me?", Lucifer asked Wrath as he made his way towards his liquor cabinet, pouring himself a glass of very old whiskey. He sat down in his favorite chair, slowly sipping away on his drink as he quietly fought against the powerful thoughts of Thorne still lingering in his mind. As Wrath returned, Lucifer lightly snapped out of his thoughts and sent him a light smile, "Help yourself to any drinks that I have and please take a seat.", he said softly, still lingering lightly in the world of thoughts. "Lust is playing a very dangerous game this time.. I can't get my mind off of Thorne..", he revealed with a voice lingering with a light desire.

Wrath watched his friend looking thoughtful. It wasn't a normal thing to see lucider drawn to someone so much that it took spealing to him to snap him ouof it. He hoped lucien knew what he was doing, when he was leaving his innocent child into a den of lions. He'd not been sure about thorne's innocence,but after having seen how she'd besn with the demons that had set on her...yes,he knew she was only the pawn in luciens game. Nodding he tilted his head,"ill be right back."he said nodding as he picked up thorne,heading to one of the guest rooms. After making sure the girl was settled in bed.and locked in,just in case someone beside him and lucifer went looking for her, he walked back to lucifers rooms.

Wrath raised a eyebrow as he poured himself a drink before sitting down in a chair across from him."a very dangerous game indeed. The question is, did he really leave her just to be raped as she discovered her powers, or had he known either me and you would step in?"he sighed sipping his whiskey."luc, for awhile there I thought I was going to have to spill blood to get her out of there. She was drunk,not only on her own powers but someone gave her something to drink...it could have been worse then what it was."he sighed knowing that whatever the game was,it wasn't going to be pleasant to play

Lucifer pondered over Wrath's words as he spoke. "I don't know.. I cant track what Lucien is up to anymore. But I'm sure that it was a planned move, dressing her like that along with keeping her largely isolated. It's no coincidence that he kept his daughter isolated, only to bring her out now of all times as he had previously pushed everyone to demand me to breed a kin of my own.", he agreed. "I'm glad that no blood had to be spilled this evening, and I'm very thankful for that you managed to get her out in time.", he said, a slight smile appearing on his lips as looked to his dear friend, drinking the last of his whiskey and letting out a light sigh.

"Will the clever schemes of Lucien never end?", he voiced with irritation as he put his hand on his forehead and closed his eyes. "I don't even want to get married.. It's only because Lucien pushed almost everyone else against me, forcing me to comply as I can't win against the others combined.", he growled as his irritation increased. He took a deep breath, calming himself down before he was to do anything rash again.

"I think it's time for me to go to bed.", he said with a soft tired sight. "I need to clear my mind and prepare for tomorrow. After all, I'm supposed to choose the woman whom I'm going to marry tomorrow.", he said with a slight smirk forming on his lips while looking at Wrath. "Or that's what everyone thinks.. I will get married, but no one said I can't stall it for a while.", he said slyly and stood himself up, putting his glass away as he walked over to his bed. "Thank you for watching my back, again and again.", he thanked Wrath. "Good night my friend.", he said as Wrath left the room.

He laid himself under his luxurious covers, his arms behind his head as he stared onto the ceiling, slowly sinking into his thoughts once again. His final thoughts before falling asleep being of Thorne. During the night, Lucifer had a very uncomfortable sleep, twisting and tossing in his bed as he even dreamed of Thorne. Dreaming that he was with her, exploring every part of her body, they having steamy sex every moment they spent together in his dreams. He woke up at one point during the night, having a raging erection as he was obviously very aroused from his dreams of her. He groaned painfully and eventually managed to force himself back to sleep.

"No one can track of Lucien does, at any point in time. No one can keep up with the twists and turns in his mental bearing."He sighed softly because he knew that while him and lucifer were more then intelligent enough to keep up with Lucien, despite their titles as demon lords, Lucien was in a class of his own for pure deviousness. :Me to. I hae a feeling her isolation just came to a very abrupt halt."He said finishing his drink before laughing. "The games with Lucien will never end. He enjoys the games, and genius requires a audience. It's just saddening that we are his chosen audience, and have to watch."He sighed quietly closing his eyes for a moment. Because both him and Lucifer had their moments were they set up a beautiful endgame, and required someone else to know about it. But while they tended to do it because they had to, it seemed Lucien did things just because he could.

"Goodnight."He said smirking a little as he stood."I'll make sure that the girls make dinner, for me, you and the other brides. It will be interesting."He said laughing as he walked out of the room. It was going to be interesting indeed, when the girls learned that they had to cook.

The next morning Thorne sighed softly as she looked into the mirror, staring at herself as she looked over herself. Her long blond hair was mussed, a tangled mess around her shoulders, looking tired. Sighing as she headed to the bathroom to get a shower she did, stepping out after. Looking refreshed and pleased with her appearance as she pulled on the snug form fitting jeans and sweater she'd asked the servant to bring her she smirked slightly as she looked over herself. Long slender legs encased in denim, a form fitting black sweater making her pale skin and bright almost white blond hair even more shocking as it fell over her shoulders. Pleased she nearly jumped out of her skin when Wrath knocked on the door.

"Lady Thorne, would you care to share a private breakfast with me and lord lucifer?"Wrath asked, having come to get her before she'd thought about wandering around, and wanting her fed so Lucien couldn't accuse them of mistreating her, even if his own ttreatment of his daughter bordered on abuse, and well....Wrath couldn't help himself. Despite his rough, violent temper, the man was soft hearted, and had his own reasons for treating the young woman well.

"I-I would."Thorne said smiling after a moment, flushing a little as she looked up at the handsome demon as she joined him in the hallway, quietly following him down to the dining hall, glad it was a private dining room, instead of the large banquet hall from the night before. "Good morning, my lord."Thorne said smiling slightly as she greeted Lucifer as she saw the man coming down the stairs with them.

Lucifer smirked at Wrath's remark as he left the room. As Lucifer awoke the next day, despite the seemingly semi-terrible sleep during the night, he woke up refreshed. He didn't think manically about Thorne anymore and could concentrate on the day ahead. He awoke alone, as he didn't like servants, unless requested for whatever reason, to violate the little private time he had before having to tend to his kingdom again. He stepped out of the bed and immediately headed into a warm, soothing shower. Drying himself off, he went over to pick his clothes for the day, his eyes wandering towards a pair of black jeans and a tight fitting black shirt, grabbing himself a black tie to go with it. He dressed himself in his clothes, overlooking himself in the mirror and smiling slyly, a perfect look for a devious and surprising day.

He let out a soft yawn as he headed towards his chamber doors, opening them to step out into the hallway. He was headed for the diner, where he'd be expecting a good breakfast already served fully by his servants. He was just about to hit the main staircase going down to the bottom floor as he saw Wrath and Thorne, a warm smile slipping across his face as he greeted them, "Good morning, Lady Thorne. And good morning, Lord Wrath.", his ways more formal then they would have been if it would have just been Wrath and him, he and his friend knew that full well.

"How was your sleep?", he asked Thorne kindly as he gave her a smiling look, awaiting her reply as they headed down the stairs to the private dining room. As they entered the room, they were met with a medium sized room, a medium sized table in the center hosting a large variety of breakfast oriented delicacies. An amazing, full, delicious amount of aromas came washing over them from the food and drinks available. "Ahh.. A splendid meal as always.", Lucifer said with a delighted sigh, sitting himself down in his favorite chair. "Please, have seats anywhere and help yourselves to some of the fine food available.", he said as he had already began to pick and choose his food and drinks for the morning.

"Lord Wrath, do you happen to know if the preparations for today are done already, or perhaps under way?", he asked him, persistent on keeping up the formality for the time being as long as Thorne was present. He obviously didn't know her well enough yet in person to reveal his true ways. However, as he ate some hell game meat that was present on the table, he let out a quiet moan in delight, his informal ways peeking through his formal shell. "Are you nervous about today?", he asked Thorne as he gave another warm smile her way.

Wrath smiled slightly, nodding as they walked down the stairs."Good morning lord lucifer."He said trying to look serious even if his eyes shown with amusement. He was used to Lucifer turning formal on him with the others in the room, it just made him feel more priviledged that he got to see Lucifer relaxed, that the other trusted him enough to be himself.

"I slept well, thank you my lord."Thorne said flushing a little. Embarassed because she hadn't been able to get herself home. Looking interested as they walked into the dining room she smiled,biting her lip a little before settled into a seat next to wrath. Een with these two in the room, there was a vague tightening of the skin around her eyes, a vague uneasiness to be there. "It does look delicious."Thorne said smiling at Lucifer's words and delighted smile, looking amused as she started picking out her own food

"Hm, they are well under way. The only one who doesn't know is this one."Wrath said nodding towards the girl sitting with them. Thorne looked up startled at Lucifer's words, tilting her head a little. Relaxing a ltitle at the smile on his face, wrinkling her nose a little."Well,considering I don't know what I'm going to be doing today, I'm more then a little nervous since I'm here and not at home preparing for whatever father has planned."She said looking at the two men. Could it be?Lucien hadn't even bothered to tell her that she was one of the girls being put forward to marry Lucifer?Yes, yes it could be. despite her innocence, or maybe because of it, she was more willing to believe her father loved her, would allow her to choose who she married, which at the moment, didn't mean marrying Lucifer. She wanted to marry for love, not duty. And despite her father's scheming, she was innocent of her life as a pawn, thought that he loved her enough to let her choose her own life. Poor Thorne, when her faith in her father's love shattered.

"Well, you're going to be here, cooking."Wrath said without looking up from his food, blithely unaware that he was going to shock her. He'd assumed she knew what she was doing here, that lucien wouldn't have cut her off from the world to the point that she didn't understand that she wouldn't be marrying for love, but because Lucien was declaring silent war on his lord. "W-what?I don't cook for other people."Thorne said sounding slightly confused, "Why do you need me to cook anyways?You have servants for that kind of stuff."

"...Lord Lucifer's decided that all his potential brides have to make him food for tonight."Wrath said looking up, frowning at her slightly at her look. "You are young, healthy, and a lord's daughter. Did you really think you would be allowed to marry whoever you want?" "I-"Thorne stopped talking, looking down at her plate not realizing she'd probably insulted her king by not being happy at the idea of marrying, but she wasn't. She didn't want to be married, she hadn't had a chance to live. Despite being a century old, the woman had spent most of her life locked in her suite of rooms at home. Surely there was more to life then that. "Do I really have to cook?"She asked finally looking up at Lucifer, confusion, anger and hurt showing in her eyes, having no idea what to feel. While she could cook, she had never cooked for anyone besides herself.

"I'm glad.", Lucifer said with a smile as he kept up his charade of formality as they headed towards the dining room. Lucifer couldn't help but to look surprised at Wrath's words about Thorne not knowing what she was in for. He had figured that Lucien, at the very least would have told his daughter that she was to be in for a possible arranged marriage with the Lord of Hell. Lucifer couldn't help but to express a light frown over the situation as Wrath continued. He could hear the unpleasant surprise fondling her very words as she realized what was happening and why she was there, even why she were attending the banquet last night, leaving her solitude to be present on such a large scale event.

Lucifer sighed lightly, "I'm afraid so, young Lady Thorne. I would have thought that your father, Lucien, would have mentioned something.", he said, his voice harboring a slight tone of regret. "I'm sorry it has to be this way, but there is nothing that we can do to prevent your participation at this point. If you were to not participate now, what would your father say, how would you make your family look in the eyes of everyone else?", he asked her, clearly playing a sly guilt game on Thorne's emotions now to make her fulfill her participation in the bridal games.

The reason for Lucifer's mean manipulative play against her was that for her to be safe, not to mention himself and the throne, she would have to participate, or Lucien would have a stronger reason and leverage to play against him. He could spout nonsense like Lucifer was trying to steal his daughter away from him, or that he was no longer fit to rule as he refused to marry and father a heir to continue his bloodline, or other mischievous plans, all of them eventually ending with him successfully rallying the other Lords against Lucifer and claim the throne. Lucifer was also certain that Lucien wouldn't spare his daughter in his try to claim the throne, effectively throwing her into the fray together with Lucifer, trapping them both within a dangerous labyrinth of clever traps, where one graze would mean certain annihilation, not to mention that one graze of each other, they would effectively seal his plans and overtake the throne. If they were to survive, Lucifer would have to play this game very carefully.

"No time to waste. Lord Wrath. Would you please see to it that Lady Thorne will be having the necessary preparations for the contest?", he asked Wrath kindly but steadily, still keeping up the ridiculous facade of his formal side. He stood himself up, clapping his hands lightly to summon his servants, effectively and quickly removing the contents of the table from sight. "I must do the same. I will retire to my chambers for the time being.", he said lightly as he turned around, heading out the door. "Lord Wrath. After all the necessary preparations are done, would you kindly come fetch me for the contest.", he voiced firmly before he finally left the room and made his way to his own. He knew that he shouldn't order Wrath around like this, but he had no choice but to keep up the charade for the time being, he couldn't let Thorne see any of his real side just yet. Lucifer knew that Wrath understood the need for the charade to continue for a little while longer.

As he walked himself back, he sighed deeply to himself, and rubbed his forehead in an annoyed and irritated fashion. As he made his way into his chamber, he closed the door behind him, sighing again as he laid himself down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling as he gritted his teeth lightly, muttering to himself, "Lucien, you walang hiya minger ziege..". He was already basically ready for the contest as it was, not going to bother about dressing up any more then he already was. He was using this time to think about Lucien's plans and how to counter his possible counters.

(walang hiya = shameless, minger = stinking, ziege = goat :D Proud of that combination, thank you for the swear site, it's very useful for this XD)

Thorne frowned a little as she watched the two men, tilting her head a little. "No, he doesn't talk to me. He enjoys the company of his sons, more then his daughter."She said pain coloring her words as she looked down at her plate, for once attempting the truth. Allowing herself to do so. She'd always been aware that her father loved her half brother's more then he loved her, after all, Lucien had always apperciated the boys more then a fragile daughter. Though she knew her father loved her, there was little doubt now, as she listened to the other two, that she was being used. And as she looked up at Lucifer, anger filled her eyes, "Well, it seems I have left isolation to do my family proud, for I will not allow my father to look like a fool for me refusing."She said pushing her seat back as she stood."I will see you this evening, my lord."She said bowing slightly to Lucifer, heading for the doors. To pissed and feeling foolish to be rational and be as polite as she needed to be to Lucifer.

"You know, maybe I'm her father instead of Lucien. That look..."Wrath snickered a little as he watched the girl leave the room before walking towards the door with Lucifer, tilting his head a little. "Even if you don't marry her, you might consider hiring her as a assasin."He said looking amused as he followed the retreating woman, trailing slowly, because he had no desire to get near a pissed off woman. He'd recognized the look on her face when she'd looked at Lucifer, amazed that she hadn't struck out at them for just telling her the truth her of life. It had been rage, a need to watch blood spill over the floor.

If had hadn't known better, he would have sworn there was his own blood running in her veins, but he knew better then that. It'd been centuries since he'd had a family, and even longer since he'd held a child of his own blood. Shaking his head free of the thoughts that even after centuries could still gut him, he sighed as he went about making sure all the potential brides had what they needed.

That evening Wrath smirked as he paused outside the dining hall doors, he glanced at Lucifer as the man joined him."Thankfully I managed to convince their father's that they didn't need to attend. so all you have is your potential brides, with me playing chaperon."He said rolling his eyes a little looking amused at the idea that anyone thought he'd try to temper his friend's actions. If anything, Wrath was the only one willing to let Lucifer do whatever he wanted without repercussions.

Walking into the dining hall he smirked slightly at the sight of each girl, from the Thorne, who towered over everyone, to the petite softly round daughter of gluttony, they were all different, a reflection of their bloodline and 'sin' showing in their bodies. Each was holding a tray as they waited, the six women- since there was no repersentive of Wrath's own bloodline and the lords had restricted Lucifer's potential brides to the seven orignal lords of sin. All of them ranging from 100 to 250 years old, oddly enough Thorne being the youngest of them all. Nodding a little at the sound of the chorused greetings and slight bows he sighed quietly.

"Poţi să dormi cu ei toate şi ne-a salvat la timp a mânca această hrană? Nu vreau sa moara pentru ca ele posioned-mi."Wrath muttered under his breath to his friend, glad that they had centuries under their belts and a innate curiousity about humans, enough to learn most of the languages. Which meant talking among the younger demons were interesting, because they could talk without being understood sometimes. Very helpful. Sighing softly he looked over the food they were all waiting to serve, each looking uncomfortable and anxious.Waving them into the chairs that had been placed around the table, he waited until they were all seated before sitting down next to Lucifer, leaning back in his seat.

"Who's meal do you want first?"He said frowning as he looked over the meals that had been prepared, some looking barely edible and some, looking like they'd been made by professional chefs instead of the girls. Having left them on their own to cook, he was curious to see just how many had indeed cooked on their own, or convinced others to do it. Having-despite lucifer's orders to make sure they did it themselves- had left them alone, to see just who's honor and rules would keep them from cheating to get what they wanted.

(translation:-Can you just sleep with them all and save us the time of eating this food? I do not want to die because they posioned me- lol and I like it. That was amusing. XD And you're very welcome. ^^)

Lucifer was smiling within himself since Thorne had been successfully steered along with his plan and expectations. On the outside however, he mustered up a fake indifferent frown and a lackluster reply, "Indeed we will, Lady Thorne.". As she left, he smirked at Wrath, Lucifer also seeing a resemblance in mood and manners as Wrath did. "Not a bad idea if it comes to that.", he replied playfully before they parted.

After Lucifer had taken his time to think about what Lucien was planning, what seemed like a mere few minutes had turned to hours as he realized he didn't have much time left to prepare himself. However, he took his time and still had some time left to make his to the dining hall this evening. As he got down, he smirked lightly at Wrath as he replied, "Really? Now that's a relief...". He paused a bit, looking at Wrath and had a sly smile on his lips as he continued, "My chaperone, huh? Well this is certainly going to be fun!". He gave up a low chuckle as he went inside the door, returning himself to his formal presence.

As Lucifer entered the room, a chorus of simultaneous greetings showering over him. He glanced over each girl as he went to his seat, sitting himself down comfortably. As he glanced over the girls, resemblances of their bloodline showing clear as day. Lucifer held his ground against Wrath's words, stifling and stuffing the laugh away as not to snicker. "Din păcate, dacă am făcut asta, aș avea restul Lorzilor până la fundul meu nu ar ști cum să mai vorbească", he replied quietly, trying to keep his formal facade up. Lucifer enjoyed that he could have a personal conversation with Wrath, using the rich amount of languages they had eventually learned from studying the humans.

Lucifer tried to examine the meals, to determine what dish to start with. Some of the meals left his taste buds crave to try it out, while some made them regret ever being born. The skill level of the girls were masterfully different from each other. It was almost like some of them were born for the art of cooking, well, he didn't expect anything other then that from the daughter of gluttony, always chasing the most delicious and delectable meals. Shortly, Lucifer had his answer.

"I will firstly have a taste of.. Lady Sloth's dish.", he said confidently. The bloodline of Sloth was as expected, lazy enough to almost not do anything of their own unless they really had to, yet the meal that was presented was indeed masterful. There was no way that a lady of the sloth house would ever lay her precious energy on a simple meal, unless threatened by death, but since her parent's were not here, she had nothing to edge her own. Lucifer tasted the dish, enjoying the masterful flavor dancing along his buds. This was clearly not the work of anyone within the sloth's direct bloodline, and had to have been faked somehow. However, Lucifer did not know that Wrath had left them alone while cooking, so he had nothing more then an inkling that something must be wrong with the situation.

He didn't want to reveal any of his thoughts to the girls, deciding to keep them in suspense as he kept up his formal facade. He was going to have much fun toying with the poor girls emotions as knew they must feel silently judged and sorted by him. He thanked her for the delightful meal after tasting it thoroughly, leaving some left as he needed room for all 5 dishes to go. Lady Sloth only returning her reply with the necessary bare minimum amount of respect. "Next... Lady Envy's dish.", he ordered lightly. One could really never know the skill level of anyone from the Envy bloodline, as often by mere coincidences they expand their knowledge quite fiercely and quickly to overpower their inspiration source. Lady Envy's dish was quite something. It was not masterful like some, but far better then most of them. As Lucifer tasted the dish, he couldn't help but to feel like it was a mostly ordinary dish, decently spiced, nice flavor and texture of the ingredients.

After a short while of tasting her dish, he decided it was enough for now and thanked Lady Envy for the delightful meal. Lady Envy's lips housing a stuffed away smirk at his words, she thanked him favorably. "Let's try.. Lady Pride's dish.", he said, expecting nothing but an honest meal. What he got, was a quite bland and ordinary looking meal, but when he tasted it, the flavor was more burnt then one's eye could perceive, the spices not well rounded. As expected, the bloodline of Pride always trying to be the best and brightest, overshooting their boundaries because they think that they are good enough to do so, she must have burnt the food and tried to cover her tracks with seasoning tricks, which failed as well. Lucifer thanked her for the delightful meal, leaving more to be eaten then on the others, still a proud smile shooting across Lady Pride's face as she couldn't contain herself properly.

"Rydych yn rhybuddio mi, doeddwn i ddim yn meddwl y byddai'n digwydd, ond efallai Fi jyst wedi cael eu gwenwyno. Balchder yn union fel ei thad ...", he murmured to Wrath, purposely having his voice high enough for some of the girls to hear him so that they woud feel a bit more nervous about what was being said. Lucifer still had three dishes to go, Lady Greed's, Lady Gluttony's and finally Lady Thorne's. He had more then enough room in his stomach to fill himself with the remaining dishes.

(translations! :D
1# Unfortunately, If i did that, I'd have the rest of the Lords so far up my ass I wouldn't know how to speak anymore.
2# You warned me, I didn't think it would happen, but I might just have been poisoned. Pride is just like her father...)

Wrath sirked nodding a little."I am most definately a chaperone. Can't you tell?I look the part."He said snickering a little because it was obvious the man was so not the overseeing the rules type. Dressed in black leather pants, and a snug t-shirt, the man looked like the assassin he was instead of one of the lords of hell. There was never any doubt about who Wrath was when he was near the other lords."Very true, but it would be entertaining."wrath muttered as he watched the others as he sat down, eating a little as he watched Lucifer eat his own foods.

"Ich erklärte Ihnen. Obwohl die anderen drei Mahlzeiten gut zwar mich schauen, denken Sie, dass Thorne's schmerzlich sein wird zu essen."Wrath muttered looking amused as Thorne glanced up at the sound of her name, even mixed into the other language, she'd been paying enough attention to hear. And it was true, even from his chair, he could smell the spices and nearly taste the peppers she put into the rigatoni. Turning his attention to Lady Greed's plate he took a bite, nearly choking as tasted the burnt alfredo noodles. Covering up his choking with coughing the man leaned back in his chair glancing over at Lucifer as he took his bite. "Wenn Sie dieses heiraten, hoffen Sie besser, dass sie am sex besser ist, dann, das sie am Kochen ist"He muttered looking amused at the girl's disquiet looks as they listened to him and Lucifer talk about them.

Smiling at the good taste of lady gluttony's simple but good meal of bread and noddles he sighed in pleasure as he let the good meal wash away the painful taste of lady greed's meal. That had just been to much. "That was lovely, lady gluttony. I wouldn't expect anything less then delicious."He said smiling at the woman as he turned his attention to Thorne. Even though she looked calm, there was a quiet shimmer of anger about her, though it was hidden under her usual quiet passiveness. He had a feeling that whatever she cooked, and he had a feeling she cooked alot, that it was influenced by what she was feeling while doing it.

Taking a bite he nearly moaned in pleasure at the taste of pasta and peppers, closing his eyes a moment before looking at lucifer."Ich denke, dass ich sie heiraten möchte. Sie verdienen nicht diese Art der Nahrung regelmässig."

(-I told you. Though the other three meals look good though I think Thorne's is going to be painful to eat.
-If you marry this one you better hope she's better at sex then she is at cooking
-I think I want to marry her. You do not deserve this kind of food on a regular basis)

"Indeed I can, my chaperone of death.", Lucifer murmured proudly to Wrath, shooting him a smirk. As the meals were tried one after one, finally they had passed the halfway point, Lady Greed, Gluttony and Lust left on the table for judging. Lucifer nodded at Wrath's words, glancing over at her food he could easily see where the peppery smell came from that he had felt for a while. He was quite interested in testing it however, as if she had spent much time in isolation, had she cooked her own food, or had she been brought ready meals? It was remaining to see once they came to that point. As Lucifer took a bite out of the meal that Lady Greed had prepared, a small tear formed in his eyes which he blinked away, hopefully without anyone noticing. It was terrible, burnt and overcooked, mushy, tasteless and over spiced at the same time, not sure how she had managed such an incredibly impossibly bad feat, he smiled and thanked her for the meal.

"Over mit lig. Hvis jeg gifte mig med hende jeg vil simpelthen ophøre med at eksistere, og omkomme hvis dette er, hvad jeg vil blive fodret. Holde det en hemmelighed, men hendes madlavning kan faktisk være min Kryptonite.", Lucifer replied to Wrath. He knew what Wrath knew what he meant with that, having studied the human languages involved to also look to some of their slang words in order to fully understand it, also the occasional movie or two was watched, one of them having been Superman.

After having tasted Lady Gluttony's quite delicious meal, Lucifer was quite full, having taken part in eating 5 dishes so far, ranging from absolutely horrifying to a dream come true. It was time for the final meal, Lady Thorne's. Lucifer was very highly expectant of this meal, being able to see the quiet, focused anger in her eyes left from that very same mornings breakfast conversation where he edged her on to avoid complications if she were to disgrace her father openly. The meal up close still smelled much like pepper, slightly over spiced at that, but when he took a bite out of it, he felt himself awash with the emotions put into it, causing him to loose breath momentarily and freeze for a split second. Yes, it was as good to simply freeze the Lord of Hell; It was indeed the most delicious meal on the table, self or professionally made, by a long, long way.

Listening to Wrath's words, he took a moment to reply, thinking of how it would be for the best if Wrath actually did marry Thorne. It would mean Lucien could not threaten the throne with his devious plan anymore, but Lucifer himself was in a bad position, as everything that young Thorne was doing, drew him closer and closer, like a Siren's Song luring it's prey to it's almost certain death. For selfish reasons alone, he obviously couldn't let Wrath have her in any way. Little did any of them know, least of all Lucifer himself, that the first bite of Thorne's food had finally begun to ensnare the Lord of Hell's heart to her.

After he processed Wrath's words, he replied openly, "Heiraten? Ein Frau? Wirklich? Das wäre das erste Mal für eine lange, lange Zeit sein ... Oh, aber anscheinend ich verdienen diese Art von Nahrung. Immerhin, sie ist hier, um mich zu heiraten.", he said, smirking at him. Lucifer was already showing some signs of beginning to become smitten by Thorne, teasing Wrath a bit boldly with his words. Lucifer returned with a smile, to attend to the girls in question again. "Thank you for the lovey meals. They have all been a pleasure to try and have been noted carefully. But today's trial is over and I suggest that you go take a breather and prepare for tomorrow's test.", he said, a warm smile across his lips.

(- Over my dead body. If I marry her I will simply cease to exist and perish if this is what I will be fed. Keep it a secret, but her cooking might actually be my Kryptonite.
- Marry? A woman? Really? That would be a first for a long, long time... Oh, but apparently I do deserve this kind of food. After all, she's here to marry me.)

"Quizás debería casarse con ella de todos modos. Sólo hay que pensar, yo podría casarse con Thorne y ser rey."Wrath said coughing to hide his laughter at his friend's words looking amused as he watched them all. "Está obsesionado con la historieta. Me voy a esconder de nuevo"Wrath added rolling his eyes a little at Lucifer's words about kryptonite. Yes, they were definately never letting the woman cook for them again. And despite teasing his friend about reading the comic, when he did have a free moment, WRath could be found reading the american comics.

Thorne tilted her head a little as she watched them eat her food, for once,actually hoping that someone would like her food. Surely it wasn't bad. Relaxing as she listened to their words she studied their faces wondering what they were thinking.

"Ella no sabe lo que se está perdiendo. Ella quiere casarse conmigo, no sé."Wrath added grinning at the women as they started to get ready to leave. Already the quiet wonder at finding the girl, in lucien's custody of all people...could it be even Wrath's ice cold heart and bitter pain was melting under the girls attention, even if she was casually disregarding both him and lucifer as if they were equals.

Thorne stood as they were dismissed, waiting until the other's left before turning to look at the two, tilting her head."Es desagradable hablar de personas, cuando no le entienden."The lady lust rolled her eyes a little, humor threading to her anger as she headed for the door.

Wrath snorted looking amused as he leaned back into his chair, snickering a little as he glanced at his friend."You can't marry her. She'll be controlling things within a month."He teased sighing softly.

(-maybe you should marry her anyways. Just think, I could marry Thorne, and be king.
-You are obsessed with that comic book. I'm going to hide it from you again
-She doesn't know what's she's missing. She wants to marry me, she just doesn't know it.
-It's unkind to talk about people, when they can't understand you.)

Wrath was making sure that Lucifer would have a hard time in keeping himself from laughing. The way that Wrath spoke and handled himself was a big part of why Lucifer was friends with him, he could always make Lucifer laugh and feel as if he was safe, despite Wrath being his personal assassin.

Luficer couldn't help but to blink a little surprised at Thorne's lingering, he would have thought that she would be one of the first to leave due to her anger towards him. But instead, she displayed her impressive linguistic skills, actually having learned some human language and letting their playful risky talking let them bite them both in the butts. Lucifer could no longer keep his laughs contained, laughing his heart out over having his ass handed to him by Thorne.

Lucifer nodded, agreed with Wrath as he was still laughing a bit, "Yea.. I can't. This is terrible.. However...", he smirked, looking to Wrath. "I wouldn't mind if she actually did control things for a while.. I guess we will have to see how she handles herself tomorrow.", he continued slyly, getting up as he was ready to leave. However, he looked at Thorne's dinner plate, which still had some food left on it, biting his lower lip a bit unconsciously for a short while before quickly eating up the tiny rest that was left on the plate. Lucifer sighed to himself as he looked to Wrath with a nervous look, "Eh.. It's been a long time since I've tasted such excellent food.".

Lucifer sighed lightly, "I need to take care of some stupid lord king business now with my other advisers. Care to join us today?", he asked with a smirk. "We're having some problems along the upper borders and need to disperse assets to take care of it.".

Wrath's mouth fell open a little at Thorne's words, for a moment so stunned at having his ass handed to him, he couldn't say anything. "Oh, this is going to be interesting.Maybe we should figure out what languages she knows, then learn something else. Maybe klingon. No woman wants to learn that."Wrath said looking thoughtful even as he started to laugh.

"well, I'd be careful of that. She might decide she looks better on your throne then you do."Wrath snickered looking amused as lucifer ate the last of thorne's food. Both men, who could at times be so icily formal that you had to worry about freezer burn just standing next to them, seemed to be warming up to the idea of having thorne around. If only they weren't fascinated by the same woman. "Oh no, the only thing I learn from those meetings, is who I have to kill, and you don't need me there to decide that."Wrath said smiling as he clapped his friend on the shoulder before walking out.

In the morning Wrath smiled as he walked into the front hallway with Thorne, having been her escort to the castle from her own home, he looked amused and relaxed, something he very rarely was. Despite his usual casual attitude, there was usually a edge of violence, a need to slip blood that showed in whatever he did, but in Thorne's company, he seemed relaxed. Much like how he was with Lucifer. Smiling at the slender woman he bid her to wait in the front hallway before walking into Lucifer's office. Knowing the other was getting some work done before he had to go out for the day. "Luc, your date for the day is here."He said smiling a little amused beause he had seen what the woman was wearing.

Dressed in a pair of soft leather pants that looked like they'd been painted out, and a black t-shirt with a short cropped leather jacket on with a fur lined collar, the woman looked beautifully casual. Unlike the others who tried to dress up, to be eye catching, Thorne's casual disregard for her own body and what she looked like was really pleasing, even if he knew that despite her isolation, Thorne was very aware of how she affected people. She was Lucien's child, there was no doubt that she knew her affect, or her powers, but she did not seem to regard them as all important as Lucien did.

Looking around the front hall as she waited for Lucifer, thorne was patient and enjoying the quiet. After all, she'd grown up in the silence, and ever since the ball her life seemed to spiral out of control, and thrusting her into the views of all hell, the woman was feeling overwhelmed.

Lucifer laughed at Wrath's proposal, finding out if Thorne knew the klingon language, "Sounds like a lot of fun.", he agreed wholeheartedly, snickering at the thought of Thorne knowing klingon. "I don't doubt that she would rival me on the throne.", he replied with a egoistic smile. Lucifer had indeed noticed how they had both began falling for Thorne, this was on a very well way to be getting messy in many fashions. Without his knowledge, Lucifer was not about to let Thorne go like that and would eventually end up fighting for her in many ways.

Luficer sighed lightly at Wrath's reply, smiling. "Oh come on Wrath, I was hoping that you could pick out your own target for once.", he replied with slight pity towards him as left the room. Lucifer went on to decide what to do with their resources to stifle the uproar going on with the lower demons polluting the higher class levels of hell. There had been sightings of Angel spies on the borders as well, causing for more disarray. Eventually he had concluded the meeting, decided he had to go home and sleep, which he did until the next morning.

Lucifer had gone up early to deal with some work that had to be done, slowly preparing himself for his one on one time with Thorne as well. As Wrath shouted and entered his office, Lucifer had only bothered to equip himself with a pair of black jeans with a black leather belt so far. He looked up to Wrath with a surprised look, biting on a pencil in between his teeth. "Ouh, hay Wuath! Alweddy? I'jl beh wiihht dare!", he said with the pencil still stuck in his mouth. He spat out the pencil and went over into his personal room. He rummaged through the wardrobe and found a slick, white shirt. Lucifer wasn't that good at synchronizing his clothes, but he was delighted in that most combinations he chose seemed to fit him and the general style quite well.

"Gaaah, so much work since yesterdays meeting..", he groaned complainingly to Wrath as he followed him out to Thorne, fixing his clothes a bit as he stumbled along. He laid eyes on Thorne and smiled lightly, gazing upon her beauty, her casual yet elegant style really accentuating her body and who she is, the daughter of the Lord of Lust, yet a highly independent soul who could fend for herself. He broke himself from his staring eyes and welcomed her, still going with the formal facade, "Good day, Lady Thorne. Ready to take charge of hell for a day?", he asked her, shooting her a playful smile.

Lucifer was going to have Thorne take care of hell for a day, with him supervising her to see how she would fare against all the challenges of all the levels of hell, as she would have to understand if she was to be his wife. Lucifer was very much looking forward to spending some time alone with Thorne, hopefully getting to know her better in private as they took care of what had be taken care of, togeher. He was planning to begin the journey in layer six, as layer seven was where he and Wrath lived, no one else, there was really nothing to govern here. They were going to the lords and nobles layer, dealing with the high class problems that were always nagging him in the side like a pesky crocodile trying to swallow a grizzly bear.

"Follow me, let's head to layer six. We need to get dealing with some of the more pressing higher class problems before traveling to the lower classes. They've been bugging me for a while and I haven't had the time to deal with them, with all the commotion happening in the lower class levels lately.", he said to Thorne, motioning for her to follow him as he went out of his mansion, making his way to the portal heading for level six.

(Pencil in mouth speak! :D just in case it was lost in translation - Oh, hi Wrath! Already? I'll be right there!)

Wrath snickered at lucifer's surprised look, a smirk curling his lips."well, it is nearly 9. You said you wanted a early start." he said looking amused as lucifer dressed, because it wasn't often he could surprise his friend, so he tried to do it as often as he could."well, you're the one who keeps talking to them. If you'd just let me kill them, you wouldnt have to deal with them."Wrath said shrugging a little, only half teasing about taking care of his friend's biggest critics. Smiling slightly as they reached the stairs leading downstairs he smiled slightly at the girl looking around the room.

"Good day, lord lucifer."Thorne said bowing her head, a small smile showing on her face, even if her eyes showed nerves."my father is estatic you're letting me control things. He thinks I'll let it be a permanent position."she said looking vaguely amused as they headed for the protal. Because despite her father's scheming, and her own bloodline's natural inclination towards powerplays, she didn't want power. And that, more then anything, was what would make her a good queen. She didn't want power, so she wouldn't be as tempted as other's to abuse it.

"are they actually more pressing problems, or is it because the lords see themselves above everyone else, and therefore their problems are the most important ones?"she asked tilting her head to look at Lucifer as they walked, looking thoughtful. When they stepped through the portal she bit her lip a little as she looked around the place she called home, despite her very few dealings with outside her own mansion.

Contrary to most people's views on hell, the land of the lords was well taken care of, more resembling a human's millionaire's getaway then a demon's home. Though she had heard that the lower levels did indeed resemble the barren wasteland humans though hell to be, she had only ever experienced this isolated splendor

Back
Top Bottom