Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term, check for new plots in the replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have gotten a feel for this site so I decided to post a new request.

Basically I am looking for long-term role-playing. I will put replies to this post with plot set-ups that I would like to try, so check back later if you don’t find one you like yet :D Just PM me if there is a plot that you like and would like to try out.

My plots will have at least one main character, and we can play multiple characters. We can also go into the characters futures or pasts.

Most of my setups have me as the main character, so here is a link to my pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95465825@N04/

I am open to most (pretty much all) fetishes, but rape and submission/dominance are common themes for me. A lot of my plots are long, so I will sum up what fetishes are in them at the top, but this does not mean that more cannot be added during our role play (i.e. if one story has incest, age play, and rape, it does not mean that bestiality cannot be added).

I want at least a paragraph. I feel like there are some times when writing several are appropriate, and sometimes only one is fine, so I am not too strict about it. I also don't mind time where there is just answer and response dialogue.

Quick List of Plots:
1: A GTA IV based plot. Guy would play Niko, and I would play his love interest as we try to make our way in the seedy underbelly of Liberty City
2: Mental hospital from 1940's-ish. I would play a patient and you would play whoever you want, preferably multiple characters (Fellow patient, janitor, doctor, etc.)
3: A centaur finds a wounded female during a time when centaurs typically kill humans on site.
4: You play Kurt Cobain, I play a girl who he notices at a show who is being forced into prostitution by her Uncle.
5: I play a female warlord in a country like Africa, you play whoever you want.
6: Very open concept. Male is famous, female worships and loves him, male does not return affection.
7: Ocarina RP! You play Link, I met a girl who he met when he was young, who was now a mess who was being hunted by Ganondorf.
8: A role play based on a world where horses dominate the economy.

This story involves human trafficking, potential age play and incest.

1: This one is based off of Grand Theft Auto IV, lol. Niko Bellic grew up in a repressed and depressed part of Eastern Europe. His father was a criminal and involved in some very deep stuff, smuggling everything from drugs to kidnapped women. Niko was somewhat detached from this world, as he was a kind soul, albeit emotionally charged. This all changed when he was drafted in the war at the age 16. He saw things that would wrench even the darkest, hardened hearts of men. This transformed Niko into a cold, angry, disenchanted man. He thought that there was nothing good left in humanity. Until he met her...

Frances was a beautiful, caring American girl, although she did have problems with mental illness due to her rocky childhood. Her mother, who also had mental health issues, ended up committing suicide in a mental hospital when Frances was very young. Her father, who is rumored to have raped Frances' mother, was a greedy, pig of a man. When Frances turned 17, her father had gone into serious debt, with only one way out: to sell his only daughter to a human trafficker. In a matter of hours, Frances went from a beautiful young girl with a great future ahead of her to nothing more than a piece of cargo on a ship.

Frances was given to Nikos father straight off of the boat, as many other girls have before. He was the one of the last middle-men of her journey; From his hands she goes to auction. While Nikos father and some other hired guns were watching her in his house, a gun fight started in the nearby town, and Nikos fathers "boss" demanded that they go and help resolve it. Nikos father trusted her into Nikos damaged hands while he was gone.

Niko was very withdrawn. Not only had his soul been scarred in the war, but his face had gained a huge, risen, purple scar from above his eye down to his chin. His nose was now crooked from being broken. His eyes were dull and outlined in darkness and had swollen bags underneath them. He had been very good looking; he had a very masculine, chiseled face, with a sharp cleft chin that topped it all off. He felt as though everyone could see what he had done, and just wanted to hide. Thinking about it, he realized this was the first time since the war he had been alone with anyone other than his father. Normally, he would have just hidden away or not given her a glance, but he sensed something different about her...

Frances sat in a corner of the room in a fetal position. She was scared, but not as scared as most people would have been in this situation. She was used to her fathers antics, so she didn't deal with the shock that others would be facing. She kind of knew that it would come to this. Her father had tried to pimp her before, but on a much smaller scale. What her father didn't know was that Frances had managed to keep her virginity her entire life. When forced into a room with a man, she was always charming and witty enough to talk her way down from vaginal intercourse into a lessor sentence, so while you could easily say she wasn't mentally innocent, she still had her "physical innocence" intact. She ran her fingers on the ground, drawing pictures in her mind, contemplating what was coming next. Her mental illness allowed her to keep detached from the situation, and she was somewhat at peace. She was occasionally looking up, surveying her surroundings, looking for an "escape"; not an open door or window, but a rope or a knife. She decided this was not the place for her to "escape", so she studied Niko...

"Got any grub? I haven't eaten in days", Frances coyly said. Niko, somewhat startled, turned his head and looked at her. After a moment, he said in his thick accent "Let me look". He left the room, locking it up behind him. Frances continued to "draw" on the ground, and Niko came back moments later, handing her a bag of jerky. "I am a vegetarian" she said. Niko sneered a bit and mumbled I guess beggars can be choosers. He took it back and search through the kitchen, finally finding a lone can of tomato soup. He cut it open with a knife, went back into the room with Frances, and handed it to her. "No bowl? No spoon? No microwave?". Niko gave her a somewhat dirty look and grunted then stood facing away from her again.

Frances ate it, deciding not to test her luck. About an hour later, Frances started making noise; Niko could hear her playing with the can and tearing the label off, but it was only when he heard liquid dropping onto the floor that he was curious enough to turn around. She had laid the wrapper on the ground, white side up, and had cut her finger on the sharp edges of the metal can. She was making a painting with the her own blood. Niko found this somewhat amusing. "Hey, don't cut yourself. We don't like damaged goods", he chuckled. Frances turned her head very slightly toward him. She looked up at him, her blue eyes surprisingly bright. She had a peaceful, playful look to her, and her barely noticeable grin only added to that. This was the first time Niko had really looked at her. She was very beautiful in a unique, classic, cute, innocent way. She was pale and had long blonde hair, which was dirty, greasy and knotted from her journey. When Niko realized this was the first time he had looked anything in the eye in what had to be years, his heart leapt in his chest in an excited, anxious, happy kind of way, and he got butterflies for the first time since he was a child. This moment of human connection felt like an eternity. His heart felt like it had burst through the rusty, weighted chains that had been holding it down in darkness for so long. When she turned her head back to what she was doing, Niko saw this in slow motion, and as her head turned, his vision appeared to be unfocusing on her, kind of zooming out from her beautiful face. As his eyes zoomed out, more of the dark room came into his view, and he slowly came back to reality, his heart sinking back to where it was.

Niko turned away again, contemplating what had just happened. His mind was going at a million miles a minute. He wasn't sure what he had just felt, but he knew that it was because of Frances, and that he wanted to feel it again. About five minutes later, he gained the confidence and made the decision to walk over to her to see what she was painting. He was surprised that she had just written the word "Fuck" in fancy lettering. While he was focused on the painting, she looked up at him, noticing his puzzled look. "What, you expected Van Gogh? I am using my own blood and a soup can label", she said, finishing her sentence with a somewhat nervous "Ha ha". "Well, I guess it is appropriate. What is your name?" he said. "Frances", she replied. "I left my last name back in America with my piece of shit dad. And yours?". "Niko. Niko Bellic.". "Pleasure to meet you, Niko Bellic!" she said in the most sarcastic way possible, extending her bloody hand...

Wow I wrote a fucking novel, lol. But anyway that is how it would start. We can work from there, but the plot will end up with them escaping to America, where the actual GTA IV plot is more involved. If you aren't familiar with the game, Niko joins his cousin Roman in America where Niko performs mostly illegal jobs for money to work his way up in the world. I want Niko to be a damaged, very masculine character. He is aggressive with a disregard for human life. He doesn't necessarily like killing, but will do it if it means more money to support Frances or if he is doing it to defend his family and friends honor. He has a distaste for mood altering substances, although he will have the occasional Vodka. The only thing that scares him is not making Frances happy. He is fantastic at hand to hand combat and is good with weaponry, and has a general knowledge of how to "get things done". He is very apathetic, pessimistic, and depressed. His temper only really rises when people mess with those he loves or if he is lied to. If you know the game, then I am pretty directly taking Niko's character from that, aside from in this version he is madly in love and very dedicated and protective toward Frances.

This would be a long term RP. I am willing to go back or forward in time. I do want Frances to be the only one Niko has sex with, although we could explore his past sexual partners. Frances can be raped, and we can explore her past too, although, like I said, she is a "virgin" when she meets Niko.

This mostly takes in a mental hospital, and it is very open to wherever you want to take it.

2:Frances was looking through a dumpster in an alley outside of a dumpster trying to find some food. It was around 2 A.M., so when a truck turned down the alleyway, Frances was not only surprised, but blinded by the trucks high beams. Frances quickly jumped into the dumpster, as she usually does when someone comes her way, and hid down. However, she was not going to escape this time; This truck was actively hunting her.

Frances has what would later be diagnosed as bipolar disorder with psychotic features. This illness has prevented her from having a normal life; Her erratic behavior and extreme mood swings caused her up-tight high society family to abandon her, and she could never maintain a job or keep a relationship with a man. She has been living on the streets for a few years now- she lost track of exactly when, but she was 16 when she left home and she thinks she may be 20 now. She lived on the streets peacefully, with only a few run-ins with the police when she has her manic highs, up until the new mayor got elected. He ran on a platform of ridding the streets of degenerates, and started sending out trucks to collect the homeless and sending them to either jail or a mental institution.

Frances was on a list of people to be sent to the mental hospital, due to several complaints against her for her odd behavior. To them, she was known simply as number 231. Frances knew that they were cracking down on the homeless, but she had no idea that this truck was sent specifically for her. The truck pulled up next to the dumpster and two men wearing all white came out. They must have seen her get in, because one of the men immediately went for the dumpster. He slammed it open, grabbed Frances by her long, blonde, matted hair, and yanked her out. Frances was screaming obscenities and trying to fight her way out, but she was no match for the two men that were experienced in this field. People were woken up by her screams and looked out of their apartment windows, laughing at the girls’ misfortune. Some even egged the men on, yelling “Hit her! Get that stupid bitch! Keep struggling whore, it is hilarious!” The men threw her violently in the back of the truck which had been modified to have a human “cage” in the bed. Frances screamed and slammed her body against the door, trying to get it open, but she had no such luck….

This one is very open to interpretation. I will be Frances, you be whoever you want.

Fantasy, bestiality, centaur.

3: In this section of the land, centaurs are the dominant species. While they are generally accepting of other species, especially other human/animal mixes, they hate humans and human-like species. Any humans that enter the centaur territory are killed on sight, no matter what their reasoning may be. So what happens when a rather rebellious centaur stallion finds what appears to be a dying human girl in the woods surrounding their territory?

Celebrities, bands, Nirvana, forced prostitution

4: It was 1992; The song Smells Like Teen Spirit had just been released by Nirvana, causing them to start gaining popularity. Kurt Cobain was off by himself, as he usually is, sitting in the doorway that led from the stage out to where all of the tour buses were parked. He had just lit up a joint when he noticed some people standing near a bus to his far left. There were two men; One looked somewhat anger and yelling and the other calm and smug. He was watching them argue when he finally unfocused his eyes off of them and saw a girl sitting on the steps leading into the bus. She sat with her elbows on her knees and her face buried in her hands, long blonde hair hanging in front of her body.

His attention was drawn back to the men when he noticed them shaking hands. The man who had been angry turned his head toward the girl and barked something at her, causing her to stand up, eyes to the ground, and slothfully walk into the bus. The smug man followed quickly behind her, slapping a hand down on her ass and squeezing it.

“Meh… Whores”, Kurt thought to himself, inhaling the pot smoke deeply before putting it out and heading inside to play his show.

Throughout the show however, Kurt couldn’t get his mind off of the girl. If she was really a prostitute, why did she look like such a mess, and why would she have a man negotiating for her if she was at a concert where she could certainly get business on her own? He thought deeply about her as he played, causing him to mess up the lyrics a few times, as he was known to do.

When the show was finally over, Kurt had to satisfy his curiosity. He spotted his manager having an argument over the phone, and approached him. “Let me call you back” his manager said to the person he was talking to after having noticed Kurt, and promptly hung up. “Kurt, baby, great show! You were fantastic!” he said enthusiastically, raising his arms up in the air as if Kurt was god himself. “Listen, Danny, I saw this girl out back before the show and I wondered if you knew anything about her… She looked tall, thin, long blonde hair, kind of a hot mess”. “Sure I know who she is! Her Uncle is a representative from Fender, although no one is really sure if that is true anymore. I think he just uses that as an excuse to hang out with the bands… Anyway, he has been making money pimping out his niece to the producers and managers and such. Poor thing, she was fucked from the moment he got custody of her, ha ha. Would you like me to hook you up with her?”

Warlords, female dominance

5: In Sjar (similar to our Africa), there is great anarchy. The Government there is corrupt and completely submits to the will of the various warlords. There are great amounts of inflation, drug and weapon smuggling, human trafficking and slavery, and many groups of people have virtually no rights (especially women). However, this is starting to change; A new warlord is rising to power quicker than anyone has ever risen before. This warlord is on a power grab, immediately taking over smaller groups and intimidating the larger ones. But perhaps the most impressive thing about this warlord is that she is a woman.

Katlego was a fairly tall woman, standing around 5’11”. Her body was long and lean, with very toned muscles. She is a mulatto; although her skin is a light brown color, her hair is a dark blonde, and her eyes a piercing azure. She typically wore a tight army green belly shirt tank top and camo cargo pants, and was always armed to the teeth with guns, grenades, and knives. She is skilled with her weapons as well as with hand to hand combat. She is very aggressive and dominant, although she can be compassionate. Her goal is to get rid of the awful men who are currently in power and bring equality to Sjar.

You can play whatever role or roles you want, like another warlord, someone who works under Katlego, an American soldier... Open to anything.

Submissive female, obsessive female, worshiping female

6: This one is very general, I guess just a pairing I came up with along with some suggestions. I was thinking that the male character would be somewhat self absorbed or self-righteous, dominant, and apathetic. He would be famous or trying to break into fame- perhaps a musician or painter or writer or leader of a rebellion. The female character would be obsessed/infatuated with the male because of his work. She submits to him completely and goes out of her way to make him happy. She wants desperately for him to love her, although he treats her poorly. He never shows affection (They have sex but it is not loving), he is mean to her, he will talk about other girls in front of her. I am not sure where it would go beyond that, but I thought it may be an interesting concept.

Ocarina of Time, hunted

7: Here is the man of my fantasies since I was very young: Link :D (This one is based on Ocarina of Time)

It starts off when Link is young. He has just finished the Deku tree quest and was ready to continue on with the rest of his journey. However, he couldn’t resist the overwhelming curiosity he had contained for years. He wanted to explore the area, starting off with castle town.

The inner circle of the town was hustling and bustling. He couldn’t wait to see what it had to offer. He looked around at all the shops, trying to decide where to go next, until he heard a voice. Now, there were plenty of people talking here, but this one was different. It was full of life and energy, enthusiastically barking out things he could barely make out.

He moved closer to the voice that had grabbed his attention, pushing his way through the crowd. That is when he saw her; A young girl on a soap box, ranting about this or that. She had very long, light blonde hair and piercing azure eyes. She looked like she was naturally pale but had a nice sun kissed glow. She was gripping pamphlets, yelling about veganism and animal rights and what not. Link was mesmerized by her; She must have been brave as most people were just laughing at the poor young girl. He waited until she announced “Alright, I am taking a break”. She stepped down and noticed the boy staring at her, the only one who hadn’t scattered. She looked at him, puzzled.

“Hiya”, she said smiling and bubbly. “Would you like to learn about animal rights?”

Link didn’t know what to say, so he just nodded bashfully. “Okay”, she said, and with that she grabbed his hand and ran off. (Here they would have an adventure of rescuing cuccos, which we can either play out, or I can write for you. I just didn’t want this to be too infinitely long. It ends with her shyly kissing Link before running home, not to see him again for many years.)

Now Link is older, in his adult form. (I am not sure whether or not I want it to play like he actually aged or what). While he was sure that he would never see that girl again, he still kept her in the back of his mind. Because I don’t want this to be too long, I will also sum this part up: He finds her again, this time at the Lon Lon ranch. However she is very different now; She is no longer optimistic and bubbly, but rather dark and depressed looking. She was being hunted by Ganondorf, who wanted to make her one of his many brides.

Horses

8: This one is set in a world dominated by horse culture, so the more you actually know about horses, the better. In this universe, every worlds economy revolves around horses; Breeding them, showing them, racing them, etc. This particular story takes place on a huge, high-class horse farm. I know that I want to play a girl who is one of the best horse riders in the world. However, I could be open to playing multiple characters in this one. It is up to you who you want to play and if you want to play multiples or not. This is a very open role play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom