Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male NinjaXFemale Ninja rp. Battleship44 and I only.

The setting takes place at a ninja school in Kyoto Japan where a sensei and his daughter are having a memorial ceremony for a male ninja that was the sensei daughter best friend with her ever since they were between the ages 5 and 6 years old. Satoshi has some flashbacks about her and her friend when they were getting older into their teenager years. She remembers that her friend got her a golden heart shaped necklace with a picture of them both when they were younger. She always looks at the picture inside her locket and remembered that when she turned 21 years old,her male ninja friend left at the age of 22 to help the other ninjas to try to save the emperor life at any cost,and she sighed at that thought inside her head.

All of the ninja students paid their respect, and wondered if this male ninja really did die on a mission to save the emperor of Japan life from another male ninja leader that wanted to rule over all of Japan. But some of them think that the sensei daughter male ninja friend is still alive and that he is in hiding from the sensei and his daughter.

Everyone all left the memorial ceremony and all of the sensei ninja students went back to their training once again. And even the sensei daughter went back to her white ninja training in the forest that was about a mile away from the ninja school.

The sensei daughter name is Satoshi and she trains beside the water and continues on practicing her ninja kicks. And all of a sudden Satoshi hears a noise coming from a tree and she slowly gets into her fighting stance. And said out loud,” Who ever is hiding up in the trees show yourself right now I mean it too." It's about 7pm in the evening on a nice spring evening out like tonight. Satoshi is unaware that the forest isn't safe around this time of night and she has heard many rumors that about 6 of the ninjas from another dojo were enemies with her father and his dojo. The enemy ninja clan skills is: Fire/darkness and her father's dojo is holylight/water and ice skills and ninja techicques that all ninjas learn at her father's dojo.

She goes back to her training once again and she felt a bit unease about something in this forest and she heard more movements among the trees and about 6 ninjas appeared form nowhere and got ready to attack Satoshi because she was by herself and without back up. The leader of ninjas said to her,"What is the sensei daughter doing out here by herself without back-up,oh well who cares your coming with me weather you like it or not Satoshi." Satoshi glared at Leon and she slowly backs away from him and she has no idea what to do. (d.)

(This would be the perfect opening for Satoshi male ninja friend to make an appearance and take out the 5 out of 6 ninjas.))

A black shadow swoops by Satoshi and the group of men as she was starting to back away, before anyone could touch her, a young man, just about her height and age appears infront of her In an instant, and without a word lunges towards the men.
He swiftly shadowsteps behind each one, Backstabbing them asif they were nothing. Leon with abit more experience manages to cut Shadow lightly across the face with a Kunai, then starts to run towards Satoshi.
"Stay away!" the young man yells, revealing his voice as his mask falls, and a stream of blood rolls down his cheek. he uses a few swift hand seals, and takes out 6 shuriken, throwing them at Leon's back and striking him down.

Shadow takes heavy breaths, but manages to stand up still and walk up towards Satoshi "You really need to be more carefull..I cant stop worrying about you, every time I leave, this happens."

Satoshi glared at Shadow and she said to him,"How did you survive that attack that the enemy did against the emperor hmm Shadow? Quit worrying about me I'm not a little girl anymore I'm a young lady,and everyone thinks that your dead,but your alive."

"My father had a memoral service for you after you've been gone for 2 long whole years,and don't expect the other ninjas to treat you with respect,and thanks for helping me out their Shadow."

Satoshi looked away from him and tears begin to fall from her eyes and they were tears of happiness and not tears of hate at all,she hates showing her emotions around her friend Shadow eespecially when she cries non-stop.

Shadow sighs once more and steps closer to Satoshi, frowning a little as he places his hand on her cheek, wiping away some of her tears with his thumb, as he tilts his head lightly to try and look at her. His green eyes trying to meet with her own

"Im sorry..Satoshi." Is all he could say at that moment, he goes silent, but talks after a minute "Its not like I wanted to leave..to leave you..you know I care about you..more than alot of people..I was just..hurt, Injured..I needed to get away and do my own training..As soon as I could I rushed back here."

He glances at all the ninjas he struck down "And I came at a perfect time.." He pulls her into him and wraps his arms around her, hugging her tightly "Im really sorry..for every time you cried over me..I had no choice...youve become..so beautiful now..I missed you."

Satoshi felt Shadow wiping away her tears with his thumb and she said to him,"But I'm not sure how the other ninjas will react to see you alive no telling how mean they could be to you or even how my father will react to see you alive and not dead."

While you were gone for 2 whole long years,my mother died about 2 years ago thanks to a ninja assassin that manage to sneak into my father's dojo. And the ninja assassin name is: "Drake does that name sound fimlair to you or not at all Shadow hmm.?"

Satoshi felt Shadow holding her tightly into a hug and she said to him,"Thank-you for the completement you gave me that I've goten more beautiful over the past years,and I'm glad that you are alright Shadow,and I also missed you too as well and welcome back home Shadow."

Shadow frowns a little at the mention of her mother's death, but smiles lightly as she hugs him too.
He slips his hand Into her own, lacing his fingers with hers and plants a kiss on her neck, and In a flash jumping with her to the highest tree In the forest, on a wide branch.
He sits down and rests his back against the tree, hand still In Satoshi's as he takes her onto his lap, and leans his face closer to her "Ill deal with the rest of the Ninjas later..right now Im with you, and I only want to think about you..aslong as I have you, Ill get over anything."

Satoshi looked at Shadow and said to him,"My father is forcing me to marry the emperor of Japan son,because my father thinks that would be the safest place for me to stay in the castle with the emperor and his son."

"I do not like being forced into marriage I wish their was away for me to get out of this situation,do you have any ideas or suggestions at all Shadow hmm.?"

Satoshi felt Shadow kissing her neck and she knew that he always did that all the time and it sort of helped her to relax for a bit and she get's a bit comfy being with Shadow and she wonders what his other reason is why he came back for.

Shadow frowns instantly as he hears her fathers plans for her, but it only makes his hold on her tighter, he wraps her legs around his waist and pulls her against him closley, his hands carassing her back as his lips kiss at her neck once again "..Like hell Ill let your father marry you off to some wimpy kid.." he blushes just lightly "Satoshi..I came back because I cant be away from you anymore..I came back because I want you to be mine..Im never going to let you marry someone else.." he looks up at her a moment, and places his first kiss on her lips.

Satoshi felt Shadow kissing her lips and her face slightly blushes a little bit,and said to Shadow,"How can I tell my father that I do not want to marry The Emperor son,I have no idea how he'll react to my rejection of the emperor's son Shadow."

Satoshi sensed two of her father's top notch ninja body guards and she said to Shadow,"I must go now my father must be worried about me I have to go now,see you around Shadow,and please take care of yourself as well see you again someday."

Satoshi quickly disappears into smoke and she reappears beside the two ninja bodyguards and they both said to her,"Your father is worried sick about you come Satoshi we must return back to your father's dojo ok let's go now please Satoshi."

Satoshi nods her head and she follows the two ninja body guards back to her father's dojo and she knew that Shadow would eventually sercertly follow her inside of her father's dojo.

Shadow glares at the two bodyguards as they take satoshi away from him, he watches them leave, then hops down himself and silently follows Satoshi all the way Into her father's dojo. waiting for the second those damn guards leave so he can hold her again. He whispers to himself "I wont let her slip away from me again.." and waits for Satoshi to go to her room, or be alone.

Satoshi enters into her father's room and said to her father,"I do not want to marry The Emperor of Japan son at any cost,how could you of force me into a marraiage that I do not want to be in hmm father.?"

"I thought I was old enough to make my own descisons about my life,but mother was right howe you like to take things in control,I'm not ready for that kind of a comtie at all father,please don't make me do that force marriage please don't father."

Satoshi's father said to her,"I do see your point their,but what do you truly want in life instead of being forced into a marriage hmm daughter.?"

Satoshi said to her father,"I want Shadow to keep an eye on me and be my bodyguard and he makes me feel happy all the time I'm with him,he is alive father and he isn't dead at all father."

Satoshi father was a bit shocked at this news and he sees Shadow as well and he looked at him and didn't know what to say to him at all.

Shadow steps into the sight of Satoshi's father, and trys to give him a smile "Its true..sir..Im alive..and Im back..I want you to know that your daughter was the only reason that kept me alive.." he walks up next to Satoshi, and holds her hand wants more "I beg of you..I wont let you down ever again If you just prevent this marrige from happening..I cant live without your daughter, and she cant without me..dont take her away from me."

Satoshi father said to Shadow,"I can tell that you mean all those things and I will not let my daughter marry the emperor of Japan son at all. I'll tell the emperor of Japan that the marriage is off for now on for his son not to marry my daughter at any cost you have my word Shadow".

"But please keep a close eye on my daughter and if she wants to train outside go with her Shadow. I only trust you with my daughter and I'll let the emperor of japan know that the marraiage is off ok."

Satoshi nods her head to agree with her father and she said to Shadow,"I will show you to your room in my father's dojo please follow me Shadow it's right this way."

Satoshi looked at Shadow and she gently hugged him back and hope that he'll hug her once again and not let go of her until they both go to bed for the rest of the night in their own rooms they both have at the dojo.

Back
Top Bottom