Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Seduction (Krystal_Atems_Girl X BassEXE)

Krystal smirks, her exspression sexy yet dangerous. "yes, but are you truly ready? she says, her smirk widening. "Grab a weapon and we'll get started. I already have mine." she adds, pointing to the blue bladed samurai sword in her right hand.

Jake's eyes widened and he gulped. "U-um....I don't wanna fight any more....." He mumbled, clearly intimidated.

BassEXE said:
Jake's eyes widened and he gulped. "U-um....I don't wanna fight any more....." He mumbled, clearly intimidated.
Krystal smiled and lowered her sword, looking at him. "told you. learned a lot from that. you will do well for my purposes." her smile became cryptic and she walked away, looking tired.

"Shall we retire to the bedroom then?" she added with a wide smirk.

BassEXE said:
Jake blushed. "Th-The bedroom?" He asked shyly, stuttering like crazy.
Krystal looked at him confused, wondering what the problem was. "yeah. do you have a problem with that? I mean, its just i'm so lonely. it'd be nice to have someone with me for a change." she smiles at him deviously, and beckons for him to follow.

Krystal smiled at him reasuringly and they got to her bedroom quickly. once she was inside, she began to strip, not remembering she had a guest. once she was naked, looked at him and smiled. "oh, i'm sory jake. i'm alone so much its just a force of habit for me to do this. want to join me for a shower?" she smiled at him again and walked away with a pluch blue towel, another towel appearing in his hand.

"Come on in, the water's nice and warm." she said beore walking into the giant shower stall.

BassEXE said:
Jake's eyes widened before he clamped them shut out of shyness.

Krystal washed off, wondering if he would pass her sort of test. if he came in, he won, but if he didn't he still did because it meant he was a gentleman. she smiled, her thoughts wandering to the many lovers she had in the past, but sttoping at one in particular. Atem. a long since dead mate of hers who had spikey tri-colored hair and was very tall. she missed him, abnd somhow jake reminded her of him. curious how someone so young could remind her of one from so long ago.

"are you coming?" she sort of shouted from inside the hower, smiling to herself.

BassEXE said:
Jake's eyes widened before he clamped them shut out of shyness.

Krystal washed off, wondering if he would pass her sort of test. if he came in, he won, but if he didn't he still did because it meant he was a gentleman. she smiled, her thoughts wandering to the many lovers she had in the past, but sttoping at one in particular. Atem. a long since dead mate of hers who had spikey tri-colored hair and was very tall. she missed him, abnd somhow jake reminded her of him. curious how someone so young could remind her of one from so long ago.

"are you coming?" she sort of shouted from inside the hower, smiling to herself.

Back
Top Bottom