Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Seduction (Krystal_Atems_Girl X BassEXE)

It was a dark, starry and cool summer night, and Queen Krystal was becoming more bored by the minute. "I wish that there was something interesting to do in this gigantic mansion. I'm so bored! Roreck!" she called to her demonic house boy and he appeared in a flash of blue light, looking sleepy.

"Yes mistress?" he asked politely, taking a sip of his coffee and trying to wake up. She shifted in her thrown until she was stiiting crosslegged, and then smirked at him, an idea forming.

"Will you go get my prius? I think its time i go find a new breeding toy. who knows, maybe tonight will be the night I find my mate." she said to him, joking more than anything. Roreck nodded his head and then disappeared again, and Krystal went to change clothes. She hated wearing these damn dresses for the 1500's but it was what the council commanded, and since they visited today, she had to appease them.

She went to her room and opened her closet, looking for the perfect dress. She poked around, until finally deciding to wear a short sparkling dark blue halter dress with matching shoes and jewelry.

"This will be perfect, no man will be able to deny me" she said with a smirk as she freshend her blood red lipstick and put her long saphire hair up in a high ponytail with a dark blue ribbon. Krystal smiled at her good work and then popped out of the castle, landing right in the driver's seat of her prius.

"This is gonna be good" she said with a final smirk driving off into the night. Krystal quickly found a small but quaint looking bar in the outskirts of the city, and she coould hear the heavy metal from inside her car. She parked it and then walked in, starting to dance to the music, not paying attention to all the eyes on her.

Krystal_Atems_Girl said:

It was a dark, starry and cool summer night, and Queen Krystal was becoming more bored by the minute. "I wish that there was something interesting to do in this gigantic mansion. I'm so bored! Roreck!" she called to her demonic house boy and he appeared in a flash of blue light, looking sleepy.

"Yes mistress?" he asked politely, taking a sip of his coffee and trying to wake up. She shifted in her thrown until she was stiiting crosslegged, and then smirked at him, an idea forming.

"Will you go get my prius? I think its time i go find a new breeding toy. who knows, maybe tonight will be the night I find my mate." she said to him, joking more than anything. Roreck nodded his head and then disappeared again, and Krystal went to change clothes. She hated wearing these damn dresses for the 1500's but it was what the council commanded, and since they visited today, she had to appease them.

She went to her room and opened her closet, looking for the perfect dress. She poked around, until finally deciding to wear a short sparkling dark blue halter dress with matching shoes and jewelry.

"This will be perfect, no man will be able to deny me" she said with a smirk as she freshend her blood red lipstick and put her long saphire hair up in a high ponytail with a dark blue ribbon. Krystal smiled at her good work and then popped out of the castle, landing right in the driver's seat of her prius.

"This is gonna be good" she said with a final smirk driving off into the night. Krystal quickly found a small but quaint looking bar in the outskirts of the city, and she coould hear the heavy metal from inside her car. She parked it and then walked in, starting to dance to the music, not paying attention to all the eyes on her.

Jake Blaze sighed as he walked into the bar. Another rough day at work, and he was exhausted. Jake was a young man of twenty years, and had a head of crimson hair that was mid neck length, and ice blue eyes. He wore a red tshirt, jeans, white sneakers, and a black leather jacket. He sat at the bar and ordered a soda. He wasn't one to drink, since the men in his family had a weak immunity to it.

BassEXE said:
Krystal_Atems_Girl said:

Jake Blaze sighed as he walked into the bar. Another rough day at work, and he was exhausted. Jake was a young man of twenty years, and had a head of crimson hair that was mid neck length, and ice blue eyes. He wore a red tshirt, jeans, white sneakers, and a black leather jacket. He sat at the bar and ordered a soda. He wasn't one to drink, since the men in his family had a weak immunity to it.

Krystal stopped dancing for a moment as he walked in, his flameing red hair and ice blue eyes, traits that were something she just couln't resist. The crowd parted for her as she walked over to him, sitting next him and ordering a fruit punch. she was sure he didn't notice her for a moment, so she decied to introduce herself, smiling.

"Hello, I'm Krystal, and you are?" she asked him with a bright smile, holding her hand out to him and hoping for an answer.

Jake looked up at a gorgeous woman, who had introduced herself as Krystal. He smiled tiredly. "Nice to meet you. My name's Jake." He replied, shaking her hand.

BassEXE said:
Jake looked up at a gorgeous woman, who had introduced herself as Krystal. He smiled tiredly. "Nice to meet you. My name's Jake." He replied, shaking her hand.
"Pleased to meet you Jake." Krystal smiled at him, sipping her fruit punch with concern written on her face. She pushed the hair out of her eyes and looked him over, drinking him in.

"You look positively exausted. how about we go back to my house. I'd really like to get to know you better." she said with a mysterious smile, twirling the end of her long blue hair on her fingers.

Krystal smiled brightly at him, enticing him just a little adding, "Oh come on! It's gotta be more fun than this bar. Besides, its so lonely at my mansion. I have no one but myself in that huge house. Won't you please?" She looks at him a litle sad, still twirling her hair around her finger, watching him for any possible reaction. krystal crosses her legs on the barstool, her stilleto's clicking in the railing as she sips her fruit punch.

"I promise you won't regret it, jake." she says with a michevious smile, hoping he'll agree. there was just something about him that she knew she wanted.

Jake blushed. "I-I-I suppose...I...c-c-could..." He replied quietly and nervously, fidgeting a little. Why did she seem so attractive?!

She smiled at him elated. "good. lets go out to my prius. the mansion is pretty far from here." Krystal jumps off the stool with a click of her heel, drinking down her punch and then taking jakes hand. In a quick flash of blue light, they were at her car.

"Okay, shall we go then?" She said with another mysterious smile, kissing his cheek softly and then hopping into the driver's seat.

Jake quickly, but nervously, got into the passenger's seat. He was a little cramped in the mobile lunchbox called a Prius. (Lol!) He fastened his seatbelt.

BassEXE said:
Jake quickly, but nervously, got into the passenger's seat. He was a little cramped in the mobile lunchbox called a Prius. (Lol!) He fastened his seatbelt.
She smiled at him as she did her seatbelt, putting the keyin and pressing the button. the driving off. She drove in slilence, the only thing was the faint sound of the radio playing Black Veil Brides and the soft hum of the car.

"Okay, we"re here!" she said triumphantly, getting out of the car to opn his door for him. The huge mansion had a few pretty sconces on it, and was illuminated only by the moon, its six stories and 2,000,000 square feet only illuded too. Krystal opens the door for him, still smiling, adding, "Wait till you see the inside."

(Sorry I'm late. I'm at work.)

Jake looked at the house and gasped. "Whoa..." He stepped out of the car and followed her. "Amazing..."

She opens the door to him, where they are met by a regal looking, dark blue carpet and lits of shiny weapons on the walls.
"I collect weapons, its sort of a hobby I picked up many years ago. i am most fond ow swords though." she smiles at him again mysteriously and the walks in, taking her shoes off at the door and waiting for him to come in.

Jake slowly followed in, smiling at her. "Cool hobby." He said happily, looking around in awe. "So..what now?" He asked softly.

"Alright. As you wish sir." rorck disappears an the returns, a cup of hot tea in a fine oriental china cup like krystals.
"here, sir" he says with a smile, and then walks away.

Krystal looks at jake and smiles, wondering what he's thinking about.
"So, what kind of things do you like? I think I might fancy a spar. its a good way to get to know someone. you up for it?"

"yes, like a fight." she smiles at him, her eyes sparkling as she remembers things gone bye.
"I'm actually quite good too, but you'll see for your self. let me just change." krystal the disappears into the mansion, returning quickly in a dark blue kimono tupe fight outfit, and somethin similar for him.

"so, would you like to?" she asked, a dangerous and sexy smile crossing her lips.

She laughs at him, smiling widely. "I dind't mean here jake. we'll ruin the china. We should go to the dojo. its propeerly warded for such things." Her smile is still mysterious as she walks away, beckoning him to folow her.

"Yoou have no idea" she said with a smile, stopping at a room with two big orientally carved doors and gold dragon door handles.

"Here we are" she said with another slight smile, opening the door and ushering him in.

"Thats not even the half of it. *she presses a button on the wall that reveals hundreds of thosands of weapons on all 4 walls* but you will want to put this on jake. It will protect you from any fatal damage. you shouldn't go easy on me just cause im a girl" she said with another mysterious smile, handing him the clothes and walking over to pick up a blue bladed samurai sword from the wall. Krystal then proceeded to put it on her, tieing her hair up in a very high ponytail.

"okay, the changing room is that door right there. i'll just wait and play around a bit while you do." she says, balencing her sword on two fingers.

Back
Top Bottom