Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teach Me a Lesson, 19 and never kissed. F seeking M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok boys what is wrong with this request. No responses .. Feel free to suggest changes.

This my latest craving, ok you romantics out there, this is your chance.

Teach me a lesson!:

Sally was an orphan who lived a sheltered life with her spinster Aunt. Outside a small Amish town in rural Indiana. Not being Amish herself she wasn't considered marriage material and so the local boys showed no interest, and though they helped her Aunt out of charity, Sally at the age of 19 was still completely naïve, and very shy. When her Aunt passes away, she loses the farm and must move to the city. Despite her upbringing and modest form of dress, the girl is a beautiful young woman, and bound to be noticed. Who will find her and bring her out of her shell.

While this will definitely be about sex, I'm looking for a bit of a sweet romance here, so please don't expect to deflower her on the second post. Please note that my characters are very shy and submissive.. This request is for F x M only. I only play in threads. Thanks for looking.

A sorry sight to behold which moves the heart to act for those in need, such are the passionate ones doing what they can for others. This is the life of one Darien More, working for an employment office work force agency to help find the less unfortunate ones work, those in need of aid. Work like this often leaves a good feel to help others, however today and a few weeks over, Darien felt himself at a down recently. With the rise of unemployment it’s hard finding jobs for all, so for those looking to work, it just brake the heart having to tell someone who desperate that they can’t help them. Darien dreads this each time the phone rings or anyone coming into the office in person, “if anyone needs me… I’ll be taking my lunch brake now,” he called out to any office-staff worker. After clocking out Darien went his way at his favorite deli and orders the same thing each time, being a grill cheese on buttered wheat bread and pickle on the side. Though being regular customer, the owner still expresses nervousness whenever Darien shows himself, due to his intimidating high of 6’11 and muscular form, with brown short hair a green eyes, cream colored skin while always carrying a serious express. “Always every time. Just because I’m big and tall doesn’t mean I’m a bad guy,” he muttered to himself, before a looking at his reflection from a near by buildings window along side him. “Hmm… maybe I do come off as a little threatening. Maybe I should glasses. What do you think young lady?” Asking as he turn to Sally, right when they happen to cross each others path somewhere down the line, him going out for lunch and as she enters the city likely looking for work. “Maybe then I’ll attract a cute girl like you,” he said to her all in smiles.

OOC: I hope this is to your liking. I too love romantic with a good heartwarming story. Not all Threads should be all about sex in the second post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom