Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So many different things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a lot of different role plays I would like to do.

First of all I am obsessed with Kurt Cobain, so anyone who could play him would be a life saver, and I would reward with pics.

My fetishes include:
Incest
Rape
Violent sex
Humiliation
S/M
Bestiality
Age play
A lot of taboo stuff like that.

I basically love the idea of being dominated and abused. PM me.

Edit:

Now that I think about it more, I realize I like longer plots. I think I like two main characters who are in love with other characters that may interfere. It would be like one long role play with shorter ones within it (like the main male leaves town, a friend of the main male breaks into their house and rapes the main female, and then we work that into the plot).

Here are some ideas that I have had for plots:

1: This one is based off of Grand Theft Auto IV, lol. Niko Bellic grew up in a repressed and depressed part of Eastern Europe. His father was a criminal and involved in some very deep stuff, smuggling everything from drugs to kidnapped women. Niko was somewhat detached from this world, as he was a kind soul, albeit emotionally charged. This all changed when he was drafted in the war at the age 16. He saw things that would wrench even the darkest, hardened hearts of men. This transformed Niko into a cold, angry, disenchanted man. He thought that there was nothing good left in humanity. Until he met her...

Frances was a beautiful, caring American girl, although she did have problems with mental illness due to her rocky childhood. Her mother, who also had mental health issues, ended up committing suicide in a mental hospital when Frances was very young. Her father, who is rumored to have raped Frances' mother, was a greedy, pig of a man. When Frances turned 17, her father had gone into serious debt, with only one way out: to sell his only daughter to a human trafficker. In a matter of hours, Frances went from a beautiful young girl with a great future ahead of her to nothing more than a piece of cargo on a ship.

Frances was given to Nikos father straight off of the boat, as many other girls have before. He was the one of the last middle-men of her journey; From his hands she goes to auction. While Nikos father and some other hired guns were watching her in his house, a gun fight started in the nearby town, and Nikos fathers "boss" demanded that they go and help resolve it. Nikos father trusted her into Nikos damaged hands while he was gone.

Niko was very withdrawn. Not only had his soul been scarred in the war, but his face had gained a huge, risen, purple scar from above his eye down to his chin. His nose was now crooked from being broken. His eyes were dull and outlined in darkness and had swollen bags underneath them. He had been very good looking; he had a very masculine, chiseled face, with a sharp cleft chin that topped it all off. He felt as though everyone could see what he had done, and just wanted to hide. Thinking about it, he realized this was the first time since the war he had been alone with anyone other than his father. Normally, he would have just hidden away or not given her a glance, but he sensed something different about her...

Frances sat in a corner of the room in a fetal position. She was scared, but not as scared as most people would have been in this situation. She was used to her fathers antics, so she didn't deal with the shock that others would be facing. She kind of knew that it would come to this. Her father had tried to pimp her before, but on a much smaller scale. What her father didn't know was that Frances had managed to keep her virginity her entire life. When forced into a room with a man, she was always charming and witty enough to talk her way down from vaginal intercourse into a lessor sentence, so while you could easily say she wasn't mentally innocent, she still had her "physical innocence" intact. She ran her fingers on the ground, drawing pictures in her mind, contemplating what was coming next. Her mental illness allowed her to keep detached from the situation, and she was somewhat at peace. She was occasionally looking up, surveying her surroundings, looking for an "escape"; not an open door or window, but a rope or a knife. She decided this was not the place for her to "escape", so she studied Niko...

"Got any grub? I haven't eaten in days", Frances coyly said. Niko, somewhat startled, turned his head and looked at her. After a moment, he said in his thick accent "Let me look". He left the room, locking it up behind him. Frances continued to "draw" on the ground, and Niko came back moments later, handing her a bag of jerky. "I am a vegetarian" she said. Niko sneered a bit and mumbled I guess beggars can be choosers. He took it back and search through the kitchen, finally finding a lone can of tomato soup. He cut it open with a knife, went back into the room with Frances, and handed it to her. "No bowl? No spoon? No microwave?". Niko gave her a somewhat dirty look and grunted then stood facing away from her again.

Frances ate it, deciding not to test her luck. About an hour later, Frances started making noise; Niko could hear her playing with the can and tearing the label off, but it was only when he heard liquid dropping onto the floor that he was curious enough to turn around. She had laid the wrapper on the ground, white side up, and had cut her finger on the sharp edges of the metal can. She was making a painting with the her own blood. Niko found this somewhat amusing. "Hey, don't cut yourself. We don't like damaged goods", he chuckled. Frances turned her head very slightly toward him. She looked up at him, her blue eyes surprisingly bright. She had a peaceful, playful look to her, and her barely noticeable grin only added to that. This was the first time Niko had really looked at her. She was very beautiful in a unique, classic, cute, innocent way. She was pale and had long blonde hair, which was dirty, greasy and knotted from her journey. When Niko realized this was the first time he had looked anything in the eye in what had to be years, his heart leapt in his chest in an excited, anxious, happy kind of way, and he got butterflies for the first time since he was a child. This moment of human connection felt like an eternity. His heart felt like it had burst through the rusty, weighted chains that had been holding it down in darkness for so long. When she turned her head back to what she was doing, Niko saw this in slow motion, and as her head turned, his vision appeared to be unfocusing on her, kind of zooming out from her beautiful face. As his eyes zoomed out, more of the dark room came into his view, and he slowly came back to reality, his heart sinking back to where it was.

Niko turned away again, contemplating what had just happened. His mind was going at a million miles a minute. He wasn't sure what he had just felt, but he knew that it was because of Frances, and that he wanted to feel it again. About five minutes later, he gained the confidence and made the decision to walk over to her to see what she was painting. He was surprised that she had just written the word "Fuck" in fancy lettering. While he was focused on the painting, she looked up at him, noticing his puzzled look. "What, you expected Van Gogh? I am using my own blood and a soup can label", she said, finishing her sentence with a somewhat nervous "Ha ha". "Well, I guess it is appropriate. What is your name?" he said. "Frances", she replied. "I left my last name back in America with my piece of shit dad. And yours?". "Niko. Niko Bellic.". "Pleasure to meet you, Niko Bellic!" she said in the most sarcastic way possible, extending her bloody hand...

Wow I wrote a fucking novel, lol. But anyway that is how it would start. We can work from there, but the plot will end up with them escaping to America, where the actual GTA IV plot is more involved. If you aren't familiar with the game, Niko joins his cousin Roman in America where Niko performs mostly illegal jobs for money to work his way up in the world. I want Niko to be a damaged, very masculine character. He is aggressive with a disregard for human life. He doesn't necessarily like killing, but will do it if it means more money to support Frances or if he is doing it to defend his family and friends honor. He has a distaste for mood altering substances, although he will have the occasional Vodka. The only thing that scares him is not making Frances happy. He is fantastic at hand to hand combat and is good with weaponry, and has a general knowledge of how to "get things done". He is very apathetic, pessimistic, and depressed. His temper only really rises when people mess with those he loves or if he is lied to. If you know the game, then I am pretty directly taking Niko's character from that, aside from in this version he is madly in love and very dedicated and protective toward Frances.

This would be a long term RP. I am willing to go back or forward in time. I do want Frances to be the only one Niko has sex with, although we could explore his past sexual partners. Frances can be raped, and we can explore her past too, although, like I said, she is a "virgin" when she meets Niko.

I require rape and violent sex in my role plays, so if you aren't comfortable with that then don't bother. Anything else is up in the air.

So, PM me if you want to try this. I was planning on writing multiple plots at one time but that ended up being really long, so I will add more later.

um... I don't know much of the GTA 4 story/characters, but if you were up for another scenario I am game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom