Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female for a male..

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennajen91

Hello, my name is Jenna. I have been role playing for 4 years now so I am not new to this whole thing. I am looking for a dominant guy to roleplay with, (he can either be a light Dom or he can be an all out Sadist.) I will try to send at least a paragraph per post, more for introduction and if you send me a long post I will try to match the length. I would like the guy to at least write a paragraph. I am NOT into young (under 16), bathroom play, or beastiality. I am a people pleaser so if you have any changes or ideas, we can do that. These would be a long term roleplays, I have a very flexible schedule so I should be on whenever to make our schedules work. I do prefer story and then sex. The sex scenes are so much better when the characters know each other and click. Make the sexual frustration build u til they need to have each other. If I haven't lost you yet, keep reading for the scenes. I only play through PM's.

The President's Mistress

Your character is president of the United States. He is unhappily married to a power hungry First Lady. My character works for yours, be it secretary or personal assistant. Young, hot, can keep secrets very well. She is everything your character wants and she has fallen in love with him even if she doesn't want to admit it to herself. Your character has fallen for her but since he is the president he cannot have her. (We can build from there. We can either start from the beginning or we can start where they have been together for a while and then have the First Lady find out.)

The President's Daughter

My character is America's sweetheart, she can do no wrong and she is always in the public eye. A life that like is very hard to live and she is itching to get out. Her father lets her go on a vacation (I'm think Vegas) , just her and the customary five guards. The press doesn't know, no ones knows but the president and the First Lady. On her vacation away, she sneaks out and goes out with her friends to a club. She can either
1.) be followed by a guard who knows she has a tough life and lets her act her age at least once, even if it will get them both in trouble. He takes her to the hotel and a one night stand turns into something more. Will he really risk his job for the young girl?
2.) goes to the club and gets drunk and gets married to a guy that would completely ruin her and her fathers image. He won't let her go and she is stuck with him, no matter what she tries he will not go away. Will she end up falling for him or will this be a fight to death (figuratively, not literally)?

The Exes

Our characters dated for a while. Everyone saw them as the happy couple that would be together forever. That's the way they looked when they were out with friends, but when the got home it was like an Italian love affair. There was yelling and screaming and then a hot session of sex right after. They couldn't stop fighting, its just a part of them. He is the jealous type and she is a flirt. They couldn't help themselves it was just who they were. When they broke up and went their separate ways, it was a big shock to their friends. When she shows up at his doorstep two years later with a child just under two years old, how will he react? Will they try to make it work for their child or will it all go down hill like last time?

Forced Mating

A threat to both the vampire and werewolf communities is causing them to make a treaty to come together and battle their enemy. To make sure the treaty isn't broken they agreed to a forced mating between the Vampire King's heir and the Head Alpha's heir. The races absolutely hate each other and don't see how this will work but they are being forced by their parents to make it work.

Master/Slave to be

A rich girl buying everything with her daddy's money. Her daddy tells her to find a guy and get married but she has no interest in marrying a guy when her daddy can buy anything she wants. Her dad, unknown to her, sets her up with a handsome man. She was walking out of a store and bumped into him. He is everything he likes in a guy tall, handsome and rich; but he has a sadistic secret. He is going to mood her into the perfect housewife and slave. Her daddy gave him permission, and a lot of money, to train her for her future husband. Does he let her go like he is supposed too? Or does he keep her because they fall in love?

More to come...PM me of interested.

Here is my rabbit hole: My rabbit hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Jennajen91

If you have scenes of your own don't be afraid to send them to me, I am very open to ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom