Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

"It actually feels much better" he said. "I'd love to get up and walk around, but I have been grounded." he chuckled with her playfully. "So for now you have your own personal sex toy. I cant even put any pants on!" He honestly didn't mind too much as long as he had Kat with him. He couldn't ever imagine going anywhere without her for more than a few days, and right now a few hours would have him in withdrawal.

"Sex toy is right!" She giggled and kissed him, "and am I getting my fun out of it!" She was feeling so happy even if Rick was bed bound for a few days. She then remembered the note that was slipped under the door. "Be right back!" She slipped away before he could grab her and yank her back. She retrieved the note and flung it at him like a frisbee. "here, read that while I use the loo." She stated in her best British accent.

She got all cleaned up and primped, then made her way back to Rick's side. "So what did the note say?" It had gotten her curiosity piqued and hoped that it was good news.

" Oh my Lord! what time is it? he asked Kat, them remembered his watch was on the table. Our fight out is in three hours! the car will be here to pick us up in 40 minutes!. I'm wearing pants on this fight one way or the other. They can be shorts and no underwear, I don't care, but I'm wearing pants! We better get dressed and call the concierge for some help packing. He said, Our next stop is New Zeeland!

Kat hopped to it, doing as much of the work as possible. "Here's some loose fitting shorts!" She flung them at him. She peeled out of the lingerie, but kept the panties on. She slipped into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, no bra, there was no time for that. Kat then called the concierge and had him send a bellhop for their things. She managed to get everything packed back into the luggage, including the toys that she was so fond of now, just before the bellhop showed up to collect their things.

She helped Rick into the wheelchair and taking one last look around, they were out of the hotel and into the town car on their way to the plane. The driver helped with their luggage and with getting Rick up the plane's stairs and into one of the seats. Kat explained to the flight attendant that Rick needed to keep his foot elevated and she went to get some pillows. Kat took her seat next to him, "my grandfather likes to keep us on our toes doesn't he?" She buckled in and prepared for take off.

"Well next time we better read any notes immediately, he said laughing " Once they were airborne, Rick suggested that the bed was a much better place for him, as it was much more comfortable and he could get out of the shorts for the 9 hour flight. " Perhaps you can set up my wheelchair and roll me over there." Rick waited patiently, after all they had nine hours to kill. When they were back in the room, he got back on the bed, and did hid best to get out of the shorts. "You have your sex toy back," he said.

"Yes, I do, but I'm tired and I think it's best if we just go to sleep," Kat peeled out of her shorts and t-shirt, but left her lacy thong panties on as she slipped into the bed with Rick. "I think you could use the sleep too!" She kissed him, lessening the sting of not getting any more nookie for the night. They had had more than their fair share of sex today and her body was exhausted, she couldn't imagine what his felt like. "I love you Rick, sweet dreams my love," She rested her head on his chest and started to doze off.

Rick ran his fingers through her hair, and kissed her gently. With her warm body cuddled up next to him he slept peacefully. About three hours later, there was a knock at the bedroom door. Dinner is ready the stewardess said through the closed door. Rick pulled the covers over them and asked her to come in. " I can't get up and she is over tired, can you just set up a couple trays. I think we'll be right here the whole flight". he said.

Kat was so asleep that she didn't even hear the knock or the fact that the flight attendant set up their dinner right there in the bedroom. as the flight attendant set up the trays of food, she smiled sweetly at the happy couple. Once she was done, she left them in their privacy, telling Rick that if there's anything else, he could use the phone next to him to call the main line. When the door shut, Kat jolted awake, "what's going on?" She said sleepily, trying to adjust her vision, "are we landing?"

"No sweety it was dinner. I asked them to serve it in here, its hot and fresh, if your hungry. Otherwise you can just go back to sleep. I think I'm going to eat as long as its here, he said. I told the stewardess we were in here for the duration. She said could just call if we needed anything. "

He took his try and set it on the bed beside him and started to eat, wasn't easy or fast, but he managed, He was pleased to see it came with a beer which he opened and swallowed hungrily, it tasted good.

"Oh," she replied sleepily. "I think I could use the ladies room." She got up and trotted off to the bathroom. She came back out donning a plush robe and more alert, "look what I found! There's one in there for you too!" She took her tray of food and sat on the bed beside him and began to eat. She also took her beer and washed her food down with it. "Mm, this beer is good!" She yawned a few times, an indication that she was still tired. She didn't finish her meal, but did manage to drink all of her beer. She set the tray aside and laid back down, "and back to sleep I go," she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

He was glad that she had not secured the front of the robe as she got back into bed, and as he laid against him her soft skin was still against his. About an hour later, he had to wake her, he needed help; I'm about to wet the bed, can you get me into my wheel chair? he asked her. He made it to the bathroom just in time and with her help got back to bed.

"I sure hope we can stop this nonsense soon," he said getting very sick of being off his feet. They fell back asleep for three more hours, when the stewardess woke them for breakfast.

Groggily, Kat helped him to the bathroom and then back to bed. "Perhaps we can get you some crutches, it would give you a little more freedom." She laid back in bed with him and dozed off once more. When the flight attendant woke them for breakfast, Kat felt a bit more awake. She told the flight attendant that they'd be eating in the bedroom again and she set up two more trays with french toast and fruit.

Kat grabbed both plates and piled everything onto one plate, "I'll feed you, I know you like it when I do!" She cut the toast and dipped it in the syrup before feeding it to Rick. With her fingers, she popped pieces of fruit into his mouth, letting her fingers graze across his bottom lip. They finished with breakfast within half an hour and had the flight attendant come back to gather all the dishes. She also asked if there were any crutches on board and they were in luck because there were some. They were left just outside the bedroom cabin. "Shall we get you dressed, I believe we'll be arriving in New Zealand within an hour?" She took a look at his foot, "hey, it looks so much better!"

Rick got up on the crutches and moved to the sofa and belted him self in. It had been a restful flight which the both needed badly. The landing in new zeland was uneventful, and they were soon aboard an limo and off on a 4 hour drive. Rick had now been without sex for 9 full hours and the minute they were in the car, he was under Kat's blouse and playing with her nipples. I'm having withdrawal! he said. "I'm clearly addicted to you. Its not my fault! he shorts were next to go and be fore she knew it his head was in her lap, sucking on her pussy and playing with her breasts.

Rick had gone sex crazed mad and let his desire carry him away. Kat hadn't noticed that she too was feeling devoid of his touch until he was touching her. With the privacy screen up, she didn't mind that he started to eat her out in the back of the limo. She pushed her jeans off the rest of the way and spread her legs wider before him. "Oh my god, yes! Right there baby!" She grabbed his hair and held his mouth in place as she bucked underneath him. She grabbed at his hands as they played with her nipples, "Oh Rick, I'm going to cum!" When she came, she was so loud, that she was sure the driver heard them.

Kat didn't let him linger at her pussy though and she got up and straddled his lap. She sank her very wet folds over his shaft until his cockhead connected with her opening, then she pushed hard onto, forcing a moan from his lips. She licked his lips, tasting herself, "you are so fucking sexy!" She growled and started to pump herself on his cock, "I want you to cum so hard inside me!"

With her pussy riding him and her breasts right in his face, bouncing like mad, Rick was a goner fast. It didn't hurt that she had ordered him to cum. He arched up into her and yelling Kat! louder than she had been , he filled her with his hot and sticky seed, Having waited nine hours he provided a proverbial flood and she was leaking all over.

Kat, feeling in the mood to be a bit dominant, forced his chin up and kissed and licked along his neck as he came in her. His cry was louder than hers and it made her smile for a moment, "shhh, the driver's going to think that we're killing each other back here!" She whispered in his ear. She slowed her rhythm to an almost stop because she was giggling about what she just said. She sat on his lap, holding her hand to her mouth, trying to stop the laughter, but she couldn't and once she got going, it took a while to stop. She couldn't care less about the mess they were making. Surely limo driver's weren't unaccustomed to dealing with this sort of thing, especially if they ever drove a newly married couple to their honeymoon destination.

seeing her being so silly and knowing she was ticklish, he took advantage and started tickling her ribs. with his fingers, when she wiggled, he loved the result. he pussy was clenching his cock and wiggling all over the place and her breast wer set to bouncing as she laughed. "Cum on me! he almost ordered. Cum on me now!"

He drove his cock up inside her again and surprised himself as he came again deep inside her.

She was being tormented with tickling and she loved it. She could feel her inner walls contracted every time she giggled and she realized that that's why he kept at it, it must have felt so good to him. When he thrusted up into her and came without notice, Kat gasped and moaned her approval. She grabbed his face in her hands, "that's right baby, fill me up!" She pulled at his bottom lip and then started to ride him once more. It wasn't long before she had cum again, "Ah Fuck!" She tilted her head back and let go, letting her juice gush all over his cock. She came to a stop, a little winded and looked down, "we are so messy!" She enthused.

He looked down at his lap. " Lord I'm soaked," he said laughing, " I hope we will have some fresh clothes when we arrive, and they aren't taking us straight to some even. It could be embarrassing," he said chuckling as he looked for something to clean up with and found nothing. For now, with at least two hours more on the drive, he decided to stop worrying, since he could do nothing to change things anyway. He pulled her to his lips and continued to kiss her passionately and play with her tongue with his own.

"I'm sure they'll have us freshen up, before anything." She halfheartedly looked for something to clean them up too, but like Rick, she didn't find anything. He was more messy than she was. She continued to relax on his lap and kiss him, loving the taste and texture of his tongue against hers. She pulled away momentarily, "I love you." She loved hearing herself say that and loved the way it made her feel when she said it.

" I love you too!" he said as he looked out the blackout windows at the scenery. " Oh wait! look at that water fall!" Its way taller than the ones in Hawaii. Its huge!" I wonder if we can swim there? He got on the intercom and asked if they could swim and if they could stop there, and got a yes to both. "Do you want to?" He asked her. He hope the water would be warm, he hadn't asked that.

Her gaze went straight to where his was and noticed the giant falls. "Oh wow!" She immediately knew that he wanted to swim in it and when he picked up the phone to ask the driver, Kat hoped that they could too. "Yes, of course I do!" The driver pulled over and Kat made herself decent enough to get out of the car. She helped with out as well. There was a slope going down to the water and it would be impossible for him to use his crutches. "Just slide down on your ass." Kat went first and got down with ease. Once she stepped into the water, she sighed. It felt absolutely wonderful. "Oh the water feels great, c'mon slow poke!" Kat stripped off her clothes, not caring it the driver did see her and dove into the water, resurfacing somewhere in the middle, closer to the falls.

rick slid down the grassy bank slowly and when he reached the falls slipped out of his shorts and dove in. he met her in the middle of the pool and hugged her. "How the hell am I supposed to get back up? he asked looking at the steep bank he had just slid down. "Oh well, I'm here now, I guess that's the driver's problem. He is the one who has to deliver us!. they swam over to the falls, and it was such along drop, that it was mostly mist by the time the water reached the pool. I t was gorgeous.

She giggled when he mentioned how he was supposed to get back to the top. She had thought about that, but since he was already down here, there wasn't much to worry about now. As they swam over to the falls, the sight of it was just breathtaking. Looking directly up at the fall from below was surreal and Kat tread water just underneath it, enjoying the mist. It was fresh water and it smelled heavenly. Kat looked over at the car, the driver had pulled the limo around an embankment, he obviously noted that Rick would have trouble getting up the slope, so he maneuvered the car to help with that. "Problem solved!" She pointed to the limo.

Rick saw what was a potential problem but decided not to mention it to Kat fearing it might spoil her fun. The driver was now facing them and from the distance of some 20 yards could clearly see what ever they did. Rick figured they would never see the driver again, so let him have his fun. he found a rock on which they could stand at the base of the falls in the mist. He helped her up on it and then carefully climbed up himself. They stood there in each others arms kissing passionately. Rick really wished he had a picture. Little did he know that the driver was sitting in the car taking them.

Back
Top Bottom