Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

"So you're saying that you're a Kat man, eh? That's good to know!" She did have adequate breasts, they weren't too small or too big, she was happy with them. She didn't give a response to him wanting a taste of the breast milk, she figured it was a guy thing. When he went back to playing with her various body parts, Kat took that opportunity to finish her plate. Normally she would have been distracted by Rick's sensual play, but she was hungry and so her focus was on the food and not on him. "Okay, I'm done!" She enthused as she pried Rick's lips from her nipple and set the plate on the cart. "Have you had your fill...of food I mean?" She made sure to add that last part as she was certain that he'd have some naughty comment if it were felt in the open.

"I think I think I have for now." Do you think we can get a shower or at least a bath? I feel pretty sticky". he said the doc didn't make me keep it dry, just elevated. I'd even settle for a sponge bath at this point." He looked at her hopefully, but not counting on much as he knew she wouldn't let him break any rules.

"I think we can arrange a bath," She got up off his lap and went to run the water in the tub. She came back and using the wheel chair, got him into the bathroom. Once in the tub, she propped his foot up on some folded towels on the ledge of the tub, "there we go!" His foot was looking a little bit better and that made her happy. She pulled off his shirt just before the water level rose to get it wet. Then she stripped off her own clothes, "I don't suppose there's enough more in there for me, is there?" She looked down at him rather innocently, playing to his softer side.

"I think I can manage to share," he said as he kissed her softly and said "Thank you your being really good to me. I hope i wasn't too bratty at dinner. I was having fun. I hope you were. Do you really think they will be twice as big? He reached out and squeezed her breast trying hard to imagine that. "Won't you tip over if your not careful?" he chuckled at the though as he held out his hand to help her into the tub.

"Nah, you're weren't too bratty! Nothing I can't handle!" she winked at him and took his hand as he helped her into the tub. "Well that's just a theory, perhaps they won't get that big, but they'll get noticeably larger, that's for sure!" She sank down into the warm water and took a seat between his legs. "Let's not fret over it, it's not like I'm pregnant now," she then laid her head back on his chest, "mmm, this is nice!"

As she lay back against him he wrapped his arms around her cupping her soft breasts and released a sigh of contentment. Just as they were settled in to the bath, there was aknock at the door, and an evelope was slid under it. He could see it from the open door of the bathroom. "someone just left us a message." He said.

Kat perked up at the knock at the door, but was glad that it was just a message left and not someone waiting for them to answer it. She relaxed once more against his chest. She ran her fingers along his legs. "Do you believe in fate Rick?" It was a random question but Kat was starting to believe that all the crap that had happened to them was set in place for them to be together. It was a sucky circumstance, but had it not been for that earthquake, they probably wouldn't be sharing a tub together in Hawaii.

"If you are asking if I believe we were meant for each other, then my answer is absolutely! We couldn't be better matched. Would it have required an earthquake to bring us together, that I'm not sure of at all, but it certainly helped to get me past my lack of confidence. He hugged her tight. I just wish I hadn't waited so long. We might have had a baby by now, who knows?!"

She kissed at his arms as they wrapped tightly around her. She was surprised to hear that his lack of confidence had gotten in the way of him asking her out earlier. To Kat, he seemed like a pretty confident guy. "I would have said yes, you know. Actually, come to think of it, I was wanting you to ask me out, but didn't know if you would because I'm the boss' granddaughter." She shrugged off the thought, it didn't matter now because they were together and all this had been her grandfather's doing. "A baby? Who there buddy, hold the breaks. I'd like to get married first before kids are in the picture!" She giggled.

" well yeah, I was thinking we'd be married by now, Guess I forgot to mention that detail. I wonder what is in that envelope? he asked. "We ough to was up and get out of the tub before we get all pruney." He laughed remembering how as a child he would stay in the tub till his mother kicked him out.

Kat grabbed a hold of the washcloth and soap and turned to face Rick. She squirted some soap on the cloth and washed both him and her in a thorough, but time efficient manner. Once they were both washed and rinsed, she helped him out of the tub, into his shirt and out of the bathroom. While he retrieved the note, Kat blew dry her hair and brushed her teeth. She then went out to look at what she had to wear for bed. Her eyes brightened and her cheeks flushed when she noticed the lingerie. She grabbed a piece and took it back into the bathroom, "don't peek!" She told Rick.

When she came back out, she was wearing a sexy lace babydoll and matching panties. "Will this be enough to entertain you?" She stood in the bathroom doorway, leaning to one side with her hip and ass sticking out to the opposite side.

Rick dropped the envelope on the floor unopened, and his jaw just dropped. "Lord God thank you Grampa", was all he said, as he rolled over to her and pulled her into his lap. He rolled into the bed room , and let her pull him into the bed. The envelope on the floor all but forgotten. He pulled his bride to be into his arms and all bu devoured her. "You look good enough to eat, and I fully intend to".

She covered her mouth as she giggled at him, she didn't want to be thinking about her grandfather now, not in this outfit. She happily, but carefully got onto his lap and then once they were in the bedroom, helped him into the bed. Once again, he pulled her close and encased her body with his. "So I take it, you like the outfit?" She smiled sweetly at him, then pulled his lips down to hers and kissed him passionately. Her body responded so quickly to him as her hips moved to find friction with his body.

They were all over one another, and he simply couldn't stop. He kissed her deeply and then started kissing his way down her body, and wined in frustration. with his leg up on pillows, he couldn't move. "I want my desert!" he said. turn around for me please! he begged. The more he licked her pussy, the more he liked it and he was now fully adicted. "Please!" he begged her again.

"I've got a better idea!" With that, she helped him lay back down on his back, then she slipped off her panties and straddled his head, leaning forward over his over in the 69 position. Once she was situated, Kat grabbed a hold of his dick and started to suck on it. She moaned her approval, running her tongue along his shaft and back up again. She anxiously awaited the feeling of his tongue on her slit and in between her folds.

He wrapped his strong arms around hr thighs and pulled her to his eager tongue, and gave her the tongue lashing she wanted and deserved. He explored her deep and shallow, as he felt her eager mouth coaxing his body towards a release. She would not have to wait long. The combination of her juices in his mouth and her lips on his cock had him to the edge very quickly, and his body began to shudder.

Kat began to stroke him with her hand as she pulled her lips away to get a good deep breath, "cum for me Rick, I want it!" She slipped her lips back onto his dick and sucked wildly, trying to draw out his release. She moaned and moved her hips against his face, riding his tongue as it lick her folds.

He rocked his hips forward and suddenly pressed deeper in her throat. He could resist he no longer. He cried out "OH Kat! I love you so much as he gulped some air and plunged his tongue as deep as it would go inside her pussy. His abs rippled beneath her breasts as his cock throbbed and he filled her with his cum.

From the angle that she was in, Kat had to slurp his cum as he shot it into her mouth. Some of it shot straight to the back of her throat, but most had to consciously be swallowed. She held the base of his dick and swallowed everything single drop. She was starting to feel her own climax surfacing and she sat up on his face, but careful not to suffocate him. "Rick, I'm cumming too!" She let go and the flood gates opened as she came into his mouth. Her body trembled and she planted her hands on his torso to keep from falling over.

He covered her pussy with his open mouth, and as her pussy contracted, it filled him with a mouthful of her tangy juices. he too had to swallow, which was pleased to do, but though he continued to try and lick her clean, his licking just caused more to cum, and it wasn't long before he could feel her thighs tightening on his chest. He knew what was coming and he loved it.

As he kept licking, Kat kept cumming. It was as if her orgasm didn't stop. Her body wasn't hers to control and she was glad to give that control over to him. She moaned and screamed and panted heavily. She finally had to rest some of her weight on Rick because she was getting too weak. She started to move her hips, finding friction with his face, "yes! Ahhhh!"

Rick never faltered, he was determined to give her pleasure till she could no longer respond. He steadied her over his mouth by holding her hips in his hand, and continued his assault on her clit and inner lips with his tongue. He was breathing through his nose, and not letting down for an instant in his stimulation of her body which seemed now to be in a constant state of orgasm, with one wave of contractions overlapping the next and growing more intense as they did.

Kat was truly having an out of body experience. She had never experienced so much pleasure and her body was not accustomed to such an amount. Her weight progressed on top of Rick as each orgasm made her weaker and weaker. She had lost count and within the span of ten minutes, she was spent. Her clit was oversensitive and any little touch had her bucking and squirming. "Okay, okay," she said breathlessly. She managed to remove herself from his face and laid panting on her stomach beside him. She couldn't and didn't talk much, her breathing was trying to regulate itself back to normal. The only thing she could manage was a smile as she looked up at Rick.

He looked down at her flushed face, and heaving chest as she tried to catch her breath. He pulled her up under his arm and leaned down and kissed her with his lips slick with her secretions. "You better stay right here for a while" he said. "If you get wobbly legged and fall, I won't be able to help you."

She let out a slight chuckle and managed to nuzzle closer to him. She didn't plan on going anywhere, "sounds good to me!" She licked her lips, tasting her own arousal, "heh, I see why you like the taste of me so much!" Her breathing was still erratic, but no where near as heavy now. She ran her fingers along his chest, amazed by the feeling of being with him. "How's your ankle feeling? Any better?" She popped herself up on her elbow and gazed down into his gorgeous eyes.

Back
Top Bottom