Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

Oh I don't know, Rick laughed at the thought. Your grampa is a pretty cool dude. He has my vote! I only hope that when I'm his age I'm still as creative and fun to know. Since they were leaving by boat there was no need for a car. They simply had to walk down the trail through the jungle to the dock, and the boat didn't leave for another hour. They could walk slowly and enjoy the sights. As they got a short ways into the jungle, they came to a sign pointing down a trail labeled "Angel hair falls, 1 Mile" "Want to go look?" he asked.

She beamed at him, letting him know her answer. Kat loved waterfalls, there was something so majestic about them and also, they were very romantic. They headed toward the falls and after a short while, they arrived. "Oh, it's stunning!" The trail they were on, led them to the bottom of the falls, but there was another that led to the top, if anyone wanted to go. She could feel the mist of the fall and it was nice in the slightly humid jungle atmosphere. "Did you want to go to the top?" She pointed at the other trail with her finger while looking up at Rick.

Sure, but we will have to be careful, I'll bet the rocks are slippery. We don't want to fall. The started the climb and made steady slow progress, They were almost to the top when Rick took a step and lost his footing. He started tumbling down the rocky trail in his speedo. Near the bottom, his fall was stopped by a palm tree. He tried to stand up, bloodied and dizzy, but was unable to stand. He cringed as his ankle turned purple and swelled badly. He looked down at it. "What a kluttz!" he said.

Kat came after him, her face gasping in horror. She was immediately at his side, "Rick!" She noted his swollen ankle, it was turning purple fast. "Shit! I'm sorry!" Kat felt like this was here fault since she was the one that suggested going up. After making sure that Rick was conscious enough, she helped him up to one foot and had him wait by the tree. She walked into the jungle a bit and found a sturdy stick that he could use as a crutch. "Let's just make it to the main trail, then I'll go to the dock and get help okay?" There was just no way that the two could make it all the way, his ankle was at least sprained badly. Once they got back on the main trail to the dock, Kat helped Rick to sit near a tree. "I'll be right back with help," She kissed him and was off. She sprinted the whole way.

She caught the attention of some dock workers and told them what happened. The men came to her aid and followed her back to where Rick was. With the two men on either side, they essentially walked Rick to the docks. Kat was leading the way, looking back frequently and feeling terrible about Rick and her stupid idea to go to the top of the falls.

"Hey!"he said " This was my fault! I got in a hurry like a fool when all along I knew better. It will be fine, sore I'm sure but fine. We have a three hour boat ride, so I'll have time to rest, and I'm sure you will find a way to distract me from the pain." Of that he was certain, when he was around her he was always distracted, and in love. As they opened the gate to the ferry, he hobbled aboard, and found a seat, and patted the seat next to him. He was surprised but pleased when the boat left and they were the only passengers.. As he looked out over the ocean, the moon was rising even though the sun was still up. It was quite a sight to behold.

Though his words were sweet, Kat still left bad, but she acquiesced and didn't say anymore on the subject. She was glad that there wasn't anyone else on the ferry, it was going to be a nice boat ride back to the hotel. She grabbed a first aid kit from the cabin and took a seat next to him. She needed to tend to the scrapes on his arms and legs. She was gentle, doing her best not to hurt him. The scrapes didn't need bandages and the open air would helped to heal them anyway. Once she put the kit back, she snuggled next to him. She knew of the kind of distraction that he was referring to earlier, but she just didn't feel like it, plus she was hungry.

"I'm going to go see what I can scrounge for food around here," she leaned in and kissed him chastely before getting up and heading back into the cabin. To her surprise, there was a small deli on board. Kat ordered two turkey club sandwiches and some waters and brought them back to Rick, "are you hungry?" She offered him a sandwich.

Yes thank you, he said and took the sandwich she offered and then pulled her over beside him as they ate. He liked the d=feeling of just sitting with her in just their swim wear. It was then that it dawned on him that they had not retrieved their clothing or his wallet, not that they had been able to spend much, except for the cost of the smoothies. 'How did you pay for the sandwiches?" he asked her, curious at what she had done.

"I didn't, the guy just handed them to me, said they were complimentary with the ride," Kat shrugged and unwrapped her sandwich. She bit into it, it was absolutely delicious. She said very little as she ate, it was obvious that she was hungry. "How are you feeling?" She finally asked after she was done eating. There was a slight breeze in the air and since she only had her swimsuit on, she got a little cold, so she cuddled closer to Rick.

"I'm feeling fine sitting down. I doubt I'll do much running the next few days though," he said. He looked down at the ankle, it looked awful, but blessedly he wasn't in much pain. He cuddled her close. He yawned a bit, its been a wonderful but tiring day, he said. What do you suppose is planned for tomorrow?"

"The sky's the limit it seems, though we'll probably have to tailor our Hawaiian experience to fit our current needs," she was glad that he wasn't in too much pain. "Perhaps we can just lay out at the beach tomorrow, that way you're foot your ankle, giving it plenty of time to heal." She yawned in return and laid her head against his chest, "I guess it's my turn to take care of you huh?" She smiled up at him.

“Well I suppose so,” he said. Rick was not used to being cared for, it was a long time since he had been home with mother, and since he had been on his own, he pretty much took care of himself. “ I think when we get back to the hotel I better get this looked at.” he said looking down at his now severely swollen foot. “Hopefully they can fix it so I can at least walk around, and hopefully I won't have to keep it dry.” He kissed her as they snuggled up in the boat. His ankle was beginning to throb now and the swelling got steadily worse.

His foot was looking a lot worse and though he didn't complain, she figured that he must have been in pain. She took leave of him for a few minutes and went to have a word with the boat's driver. She had arranged for a physician to meet them at the arriving dock so that Rick could get checked out as soon as possible. When she came back, she didn't tell Rick what she arranged, nor did he ask really.

When the boat did dock, a wheelchair was pushed up the ramp by the good and Rick was helped in it. "I can examine you back at your hotel room," Kat led the way to their room and held open the door to let the doctor push Rick through. While he was examining Rick, Kat went and changed into a pair of dry shorts and a t-shirt. She took a seat next to Rick as the doctor was giving him his final once over.

“That's not so good, the doctor said. You will have to stay off of it completely for a couple days. You must keep it elevated, and no restrictive clothing below the waist. He turned to Kat and said “Keep him off his feet, and get him out of that swim suit. A tee shirt is about all he can wear for the next 48 hours. He can't restrict his circulation at all or he might lose that foot. Don't let modesty be an issue. Its important! Other than that he can do what he wants, Guys are terrible patients for this kind of thing. Keep him entertained, but don't let him up.

Kat found it to be peculiar instructions that the doctor gave her, but she would follow them. The last thing that she wanted was for Rick to lose the foot. She thanked the doctor and saw him to the door. She came back into the room, "okay, let's get that speedo off!" She gave him a wink and then got him out of them. Once he was naked, she took a long look at him, "my you are gorgeous!" She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "I can order room service if you're still hungry?" Just then there was a knock on the door. Kat got up and answered it. It was the bellhop with a bag of their things that they left over at the zip line, "oh, thank you! Forgot about those!" She shut the door and came back to Rick, "at least no one stole our identity!" She held up the bag of their stuff.

As she pulled off the speedo, Rick was left naked and sitting with his feet up in the wheel chair and his ass sticking to the vinyl seat. “Can you help me out of this chair and into the recliner?” He said. I'm sticking to the chair. He could see that this was going to be frustrating, but he knew it was his own fault, so he he decided to just make the best of it. “I think I'm going to need a teeshirt and a towel to cover up with when room service arrives”, he said.

Kat put down the bag of their clothes and helped Rick into the recliner. She grabbed him a t-shirt and instead of a towel, she gave him a blanket. "There you are!" She carefully reclined the chair, making sure not to hurt his ankle. Kat walked over the side table and grabbed the phone and the menu and sat on the arm of the recliner. She handed Rick the menu, "what would you like to eat?" She then started to dial the number for room service.

"A steak would be great, and a salad" but then he whispered, "but I'd much rather have your pussy!" he was smilling at her with a devilish grin. While she was on the phone, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his lap. " The doctor did say to keep me entertained." He chuckled at the thought. He hoped that she would follow instructions well.

Kat tried to keep most of her weight off of him, but it was a bit difficult. She smirked at him while on the phone ordering two steaks and salads. When she hung up, she looked up at Rick, "I don't want to hurt you," she motioned that her had most of her body weight on his lap, "I may be cutting off your circulation." She adjusted her body so that she was leaning mostly on the arm rests, "there, that's better!" She kissed him tenderly on the cheek. "My pussy is for dessert," she whispered.

He gave her a wicked grin, " I hope you will be plenty wet for me !" he said. Fully reclining the chair, he pulled her up on his chest. There! no circulation problems! slipping his hand up the leg of her shorts he began to tease her slit. He slowly toyed with her slit and pulling his fingers out, licked them and marveled at the flavor

She gasped as she felt his hand slip under her shorts and to her pussy. Kat smiled wryly at him, "now, now, no dessert before dinner, you will ruin your appetite!" She playfully admonished. She watched with utter fascination as he spilled his fingers out then tasted them, he seemed to enjoy the full bouquet that was Kat. "I take it I taste good?" She raised her eyebrows at him.

There was a knock at the door, "dinner's here!" She chimed in and hopped up to go and answer the door. The bellhop wheeled in the cart, there was a bottle of chilled champagne along with there dinner and a note attached. She picked it up, "to the happy couple," she read. "If he only knew that you were injured, he probably would have sent us something stronger!" Kat wheeled the cart next to Rick. She pulled off the metal tops, revealing the juicy steak and crisp salad. She then brought over a chair and sat with him to eat.

He pouted slightly as she got her own chair, he was very content with her where she had been. "Come back up here please." he asked, patting his broad chest. He was no longer content just looking at her from across the table. He pushed aside his plate. "I'm not eating until you do" he said acting the part of the petulant child. "The doctor said! Your supposed to keep me entertained!" He quoted the doctors exact words, thinking he owed the doctor a favor for speaking them.

Kat rolled her eyes at his little tantrum, but ultimately obliged him. She rested her rump on the armchair, not his chest, so that he could still manage to eat. "Perhaps I should feed the baby too?" She looked at him eyed wide, then she grabbed his plate and started to feed him the salad. She ate her own in between feeding him. "This is fantastic!" She enthused.

Rick was loving the attention, and being fed left his hands free to play with her pussy and breasts again. " Sitting as she was, her breasts we just even with his mouth, and he lifted her blouse, and sucked in her nipple. He later released it for a bite of steak, and then said. "Someday, when your pregnant, I'll find out what these things really do. I,ve always been curious about mothers milk." With that he took back her nipple and suckled contentedly.

Kat was enjoying his rather playful nature and allowed his hands to roam her body, teasing and pleasing as she fed him. She gaped at him about his comment about her being pregnant and him getting to satisfy his curiosity about breast milk. "You know that's for the baby right?" She giggled and held the fork up to him, waiting for him to take the food from it. "I know that they're going to get twice the size, if not more than what they are now, are you a breast man?"

He let go of her nipple and laughed out loud. "I can't even believe you asked that! Yes! and an ass man and a pussy man! That is if its your breasts and your ass, and your pussy that is. Twice the size would be great, but they are fine just as they are, but seeing they will be that full, I believe you will be able to spare me a taste!" He popped the nipple back in his mouth and went on with his contented play.

Back
Top Bottom