Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

Rick hadn't counted on what seeing his wife's needy expressions and feeling her soft fold on his toes would do to him, and he was soon hard as a rock. He pulled his foot from her pussy and scotched up to her and reaching down managed to direct his hard cock inside her and pull her into his lap with one arm as he held and fed Lauren with the other. It was heavenly. "Now cum for me!" he said grinning at his accomplishment.

Kat was taken out of her pleasurable trance as Rick removed his toe and was pulling her to him, positioning her body so that he could put himself inside her. She gasped at his wicked ways. Here they were, holding and feeding all three babies and all he wanted was for her to cum. She smiled at him, "you are truly something else!" She began to move against him because she too was feeling naughty. She managed to hold the babies in position while she rode him and then she came and she softly moaned. As her cum flowed out, so did her milk and CJ and Olivia were sucking wildly at her breasts.

"I love my wife!" he said enthusiastically. He leaned over and kissed her just in time to cum again deep inside her in the middle of the kiss. "and my babies! Do you object to my multitasking?!" he said with a sly smile on his face. He knew that she didn't and her body confirmed it as he felt her clamp down on his manhood. "I don't think I'll ever grow tired of making love to you, and there is nowhere I can think of at the moment I wouldn't be happy to try it with you." He knew that with Kat that last statement might be risky, but so far they had made love in some strange places, and he never failed to love it, so "what the hell!" he thought to himself.

She smiled at his announcement and slowed down her body as her climax started to subside. She shook her head no at his answer. This was just how Rick was, always ready to make love to her in any situation, Kat found it endearing and she happily went along with it. "I love your crazy, wicked ways. They make me feel on top of the world and I couldn't love you anymore!" She leaned in and kissed him sweetly. "Okay, let's go to bed, all of use!" She thought that having the babies lay in bed with them would be a nice touch to end their wonderful day.

Back
Top Bottom