Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

honor bound(lady/church)

"You know Luc, the purpose of having a birthday party, is interacting with your guests. Even if it's your...what 900th birthday?"Wrath smirked as he stepped out onto the balcony, the lord of hell looked amused as he glanced at his brooding best friend. well. As much as a best friend as Lucifer would ever claim. The fact that Wrath was also his assassin, just made their relationship even more interesting.

At nearly 6' 7" the tall blond male was all lean muscle and smooth grace, his soft blond hair curling slightly around his face, almost to long, he needed a haircut soon. But the curls framed his face nicely, in that careless grace that said he just hadn't gotten around to cutting it yet, and that he used his fingers to brush it, setting off the dark wrap around sunglasses he was wearing,even inside he didn't take them off. Despite the suit he was wearing, and looking comfortable in, he was much more accustomed to the dark leather pants and t-shirt he was sorely missing. But like he said, it was his lord's birthday, and it was the only time of the year that he was found out of his usual clothes.

Moving to stand next to the man, he looked down at the guests, both the higher class of demons and the lower level imps and such were attending, actually this was the only party that the two social levels mixed together. Everyone celebrated their lords birthday, even if the social lines were still obvious. Well. To most everyone. But then, Lucien-lord of lust- and his daughter Farian were never known for discriminating in their choices. Though amazingly, as far as he knew the girl was still a virgin-a feat indeed since he knew exactly what went on in her home, but he had no doubt that she was experienced, even if it hadn't crossed that line yet.

Studying the crowd he smirked slightly as he took in the sight of Lust's daughter. While most of the lords of hell had daughters along with their male heirs, there was no hiding Farian in a crowd. She shone like a uncut diamond, all sharp edges and shining beauty, and even he, who had no true interest in women, found her beautiful. and her standoffishness and attitude made her all the more intrigueing. Studying the gown she was wearing he shook his head a little.

"For a man thinking about getting married, and seducing one of those lovely women, you look decidely unhappy.Espcially with one of them wearing that"Wrath said as he leaned against the railing as he watched Lucifer watching his party, absently directing lucifer's attention to the side of the room where Farian was holding court, the light ballgown glowing softly in the candlelight, the diamond's sown into the material sparkling brightly. But what truly made gown truly amazing was the soft silver material was mostly see through, the tight fitting corset and flowing skirt hugging a body that looked like it'd been made for pleasing a man in bed.

Lucifer, the angel of darkness cast from Heaven so long ago, the immortal lord of hell, forced to endure yet another wretched ball in honor of his birth. Ironic since the day being celebrated was when he was thrown from Heaven, not the actual day he was 'born.' "Why would I want to interact with these imbiciles? This is the only day I can even stand to be in the same room with some of them." His outlook on the day was usually bitter normally, but this was a completely different level of impatience and annoyance. There were few individuals he was willing to spend time with anyways, Wrath being one of them. He had a low tolerance for ignorance which cut out so many demons in the pit. A crystal glass was arched gracefully in his long fingers, a deep, dark red wine filling the glass about halfway.

Lucifer was......gorgeous, a term that he didn't use for himself but that both female and male alike would use to describe their lord. He almost always wore an expensive suit that framed his body nicely. He was nowhere near the height of Wrath, standing at a modest six foot two, though he still commanded the attention in a room when he entered the space without even speaking. His dark hair, always combed, contrasted his lighter skin and the fact that he was never clean-shaven. He neared the edge of the balcony, looking over the edge at his guests, most of them following to the strict social hierarchy, though there were the few who tried to jump classes at events like these, most of them getting nowhere.

Luc had elected for contacts tonight, deciding he didn't feel like worrying about keeping them on and clean during the ball. Sometimes quite a ruckus would break out and it would have to be split, both parties severely punished for not honoring the pledge against violence during certain days of importance, especially his birthday. His eyes moved to Wrath, looking at him for a moment as he leaned on the marble, speaking and clearly indicating someone below. He may have seemed comfortable in the 'monkey suit' as he called it, though Luc didn't have a problem noticing that he would rather be wearing anything else. His eyes followed Wrath's gaze down into the crowd, seeing the daughter of Lust, most certainly causing a surge of lust to move through him.

"Sleeping with one and marrying one is a completely different thing entirely Wrath, you are aware of that. I would sleep with all of them. At the same time even, if their fathers weren't such bastards." They were his closest 'friends' though he was aware of their nature. Hell, he knew that he was an ass, he would almost be insulted if someone said he was kind in any sense. He raised the glass to his lips, sipping on the drink as he watched her move. The blonde was right, she was a sight to see. She was beautiful regardless, gaining her mothers beauty while getting her fathers attitude. The gown was ravishing, catching the light and bending it around her, though underneath, and very visible, was the corset and skirt. It had been a while since he'd seen her and he had never seen this much of her. He desired to simply call her up, lead her to his chambers and have her right then but her father wouldn't let him touch her until he had chosen one of the girls. He was an idiot. How could he possibly think that she hadn't been taken by a man? Her body was too sweet to be untouched.

"I don't think I'm going to choose one on a whim. I'll let them have a little competition and whoever does the best, I'll marry." Ahh, the perfect solution. He could put off marrying one of them while having fun just watching the interactions between the women. He wasn't sure yet on how to decide who would best be able to satisfy his lusts, he couldn't test them all, so how was he to pick just one? A soft sigh slid past his lips, replacing it with the cool liquid. A slow smirk spread across his face, finally tearing his eyes from the girl and gazing back at Wrath "How does dinner sound for tomorrow night? A woman should know how to cook for their husband, don't you agree?" he asked, almost giddy. He was truly going to have fun with this. "You'll let them all know to have their daughters here tomorrow around four and that they will prepare a four course meal of their own choosing for the two of us." Oh yes, Lucifer was going to have lots of fun before being condemned to eternal matrimony.

Wrath snickered a little at Lucifer's description of most of the party guests. He quite agreed most days, and there were reasons he was Lucifer's assassin, he was completely okay with killing the idiots if they got to close to him. The fact that he broke bones when someone got near him made him even more frightening s a assassin because they knew when he came for them, there would be no mercy. "Well, imbiciles sometimes can be amusing. Overly eager to please, and nice enough to not have their fathers looking over their shoulder while they have sex.There's others to amuse you, besides your potential brides."he said snickering a little.

"I know, I know. Which is exactly why I am not married. To many problems with dealing with the in-laws. I don't enjoy the company of any of the other lords enough to be civilized. And I would think my potential wife would find me killing her father, bad."He said snickering a little as he watched Lucifer watching Farian. He knew why the girl was wearing the dress, though it had taken him awhile to figure it out. Farian had finally turned 100, a little later then normal for demon children to mature enough to rebel against their families, but Farian had always been close to her father. And now, well it seemed the girl was rebelling spectacularly against the rules that were binding her to virginity. "Hmm,but you could dance with her on a whim."He pointed out looking amused.

Looking at lucifer he smiled, his smile widening more as he nodded."I do enjoy being cooked for. It would be interesting."he said wondering just how the girls were going to react to being demanded to cook. He was fairly certain that the girls had had never cooked for themselves, much less for someone else. So this was going to be interesting. "I'm going to go down and dance. Are you coming?"He asked his smirk widening at the words, turning them sexually as he headed for the door. He enjoyed making fun of his friend, and he had every intention of stealing a dance with Farian first.

"At this rate I'm going to have to figure out just how loyal some of them are" he smirked, wondering how many of them he could screw without their fathers becoming aware of his actions. Even though he was the top dog no father was happy about letting their daughter be a fuck toy. Lucifer laughed at the very idea of Wrath marrying. "If you were married she'd want you all to herself and then what would I do about an assassin? You're much more fun that the others, they're always so serious and 'yes sir' 'no sir'. Boring." He had no doubt that if Wrath got hitched the father-in-law wouldn't be around for long, and it may have been the same way for Lucifer if the girls he would be seducing's fathers weren't who they were. Damn, she was a sight. Of course, the other women were there as well, and he could pick them out slowly if he looked, most of them close to their fathers and all of them dressed more modestly than young Farian.

"I could" he noted absentmindedly before he heard the other speak again, smiling at the thought. He could only imagine the cursing that would be directed at him when the fathers were told what Lucifer was planning. He rolled his eyes at the other, laughing softly "you are such a child" he teased, laughing. "Run off all you want, I'll just cut in and take her, I do outrank you" he smirked. Lucifer rarely, rarely pulled rank with Wrath. Partially it was because he didn't need to, they both knew where they stood on the totem pole. Another reason was because he enjoyed the mans company and they got along well, so when he did bring it up it was more of a joke between them than being serious about it. Nevertheless, he set the glass down on a table and started walking towards the doorway, shaking his head with amusement at the other.

Wrath did get to Farian first, regrettably, and he let him have a dance with the gorgeous woman. A couple of the lords approached him and they spoke to him about this and that, though hinting all the while about their daughters and if he had made a decision yet. He simply assured them they would be the first to know when he had come to a conclusion and that they should just enjoy the party. His luck only rolled downhill from there. Potential bride after the next approached him for a dance, and how could he possibly turn them away with their fathers right there? His patience was wearing thin with them and eventually he pulled away and simply ignored the others, sure, they were beautiful, but in that contest how could you possibly compete with the daughter of lust? "Farian" he spoke from behind her, watching her turn and then holding his hand to her to lead her to the dance floor. From closer it was even more clear what was underneath that dress that he wished to rip off of her.

"Hmm, I think your father in law would be very loyal."He said snickering a little as he looked at Lucifer. He knew what his friend was thinking, and while the other's could dilluusion themselves into thinking that Lucifer was actually enjoying the thought of being married, he knew that Lucifer had no interest in anything tying him to a woman for longer then a night. "Oh, I'm the child?I'm not the only threatening to pull rank just to get the pretty toy."Wrath said, not disturbed at the idea of getting scolded and forced to hand over Farian. He was indeed well aware of where he stood on the food chain, but while he was a step below lucifer, he was a long step above the other groveling lords, in that he never groveled, and treated Lucifer like a person, instead of just someone to get something from.

Wrath smiled as he danced with the blond haired woman, his head dipping down to talk to her as hey danced, the two looking happy and pleased with each other's company, even as Wrath was mentally laughing over the sight of Lucifer getting stuck dancing with the others. Stepping back when Lucifer approached he smirked watching the scene.

"Yes, my lord?"Farian said her head turning then turning all the way around to look at the lord of hell, looking up at him with wide set beautiful blue eyes as she smiled at him, wisps of blond hair curling around her face, though most of it was tied back out of her face, the curling length just begging someone to fist a hand in it. Slipping a small delicate hand into his she smiled as he lead her to the dancefloor, absently settling her hands onto his shoulder as they started the dance. While the dress clung to her frame, the fabric darkened slightly at her hips and breasts, highlighting more then hiding what was underneth. And the lean curvy body under that dress hinted that she probably lead a more active life then the other ladies.

"May I wish you a happy birthday my lord?You are looking good for your age."She said, a smile dimpling her cheek as she looked up at him, the teasing light shining in her eyes as she tested just how much he'd let her get away with. She was brash, arrogant, standoffish, in short, she was her father's daughter. Beautiful as her warrior mother, but in the ways that counted for her personality, she was her father's daughter."Hmm, I think your father in law would be very loyal."He said snickering a little as he looked at Lucifer. He knew what his friend was thinking, and while the other's could dilluusion themselves into thinking that Lucifer was actually enjoying the thought of being married, he knew that Lucifer had no interest in anything tying him to a woman for longer then a night. "Oh, I'm the child?I'm not the only threatening to pull rank just to get the pretty toy."Wrath said, not disturbed at the idea of getting scolded and forced to hand over Farian. He was indeed well aware of where he stood on the food chain, but while he was a step below lucifer, he was a long step above the other groveling lords, in that he never groveled, and treated Lucifer like a person, instead of just someone to get something from.

Wrath smiled as he danced with the blond haired woman, his head dipping down to talk to her as hey danced, the two looking happy and pleased with each other's company, even as Wrath was mentally laughing over the sight of Lucifer getting stuck dancing with the others. Stepping back when Lucifer approached he smirked watching the scene.

"Yes, my lord?"Farian said her head turning then turning all the way around to look at the lord of hell, looking up at him with wide set beautiful blue eyes as she smiled at him, wisps of blond hair curling around her face, though most of it was tied back out of her face, the curling length just begging someone to fist a hand in it. Slipping a small delicate hand into his she smiled as he lead her to the dancefloor, absently settling her hands onto his shoulder as they started the dance. While the dress clung to her frame, the fabric darkened slightly at her hips and breasts, highlighting more then hiding what was underneth. And the lean curvy body under that dress hinted that she probably lead a more active life then the other ladies.

"May I wish you a happy birthday my lord?You are looking good for your age."She said, a smile dimpling her cheek as she looked up at him, the teasing light shining in her eyes as she tested just how much he'd let her get away with. She was brash, arrogant, standoffish, in short, she was her father's daughter. Beautiful as her warrior mother, but in the ways that counted for her personality, she was her father's daughter.

"What can I say? I played dirty as a child" he teased Wrath. Lucifer was almost painfully aware of how much his friend was enjoying his agony at being stuck with these women while his attention was pooled around the one whose body was bringing the attention of almost everyone in the room. It was obvious she was completely aware of how her body made others feel, playing on it easily and flaunting it with a sort of grace. That knowledge helped her so she knew exactly what to do with it to make a man simply stare at a loss for words. Thankfully for him, he had seen all the tricks in the books and had known many with the same talents so experience was on his side. His and closed around hers as he pulled her close to his body and set his hands on her gently, almost as if his touch was a lingering memory while moving gracefully with her. A small smile came to his face as he looked down at her, laughing at her comment about his ever increasing age. He was considerably older than the girls but he had always found younger girls far more fun and interesting to play with than the older who thought they knew everything.

"You may, it isn't every day one sees the day they have lived for nine centuries" he smirked, shaking his head "I know I'm looking good, I think I actually start to grow more attractive each year, I'll be dangerous to even look at in a few years time" he said to her, faking a look of genuine concern for a moment. "I'm sure you can only hope that you will look as good as I do at my age" he shot back at her. He enjoyed a little playful banter every now and then, there were few who would actually have the balls to mess with him because they were usually too scared that he would get angry with him or something. Though women usually had an easier time getting away with more generally. "This dress looks ravishing on you, really brings out your eyes, and really very modest. Did your father pick it out?" he teased her lightly, twirling her around to examine her very nicely shaped rear. The beauty combined between the two of them would be enough to make even those in Heaven jealous. He wondered how she would take on being called out on how visible she was in the dress. One thing he was not was subtle. Lucifer had no problem saying exactly what was on his mind at practically any time, only occasionally straying when he decided it would benefit him more.

Then and there he decided that a lingerie modeling would also be a necessity for his potential brides. How he loved lingerie, it really served no purpose and it couldn't be all that comfortable but it was clearly invented by man, and probably a demon at that. He pulled his mind away from the thought of Faria in lingerie though it was a difficult task to pull off, especially now that she wasn't wearing much more than that at this very moment. "How do you get along with the others?" he asked her, clearly talking about the daughters of the lords. He knew their fathers were more than pleased at the thought of their lord marrying their daughter but he wondered what the children had thought about being offered like a piece of meat to the highest bidder. The he really couldn't imagine any reason they wouldn't want to other than the reason he didn't want to. He was handsome, charming, talented in bed, and Lucifer. Talk about having an easy life. Though there was the whole childbearing issue that came along with it. The whole point as to why he was getting married, unfortunately. Why did he need an heir? He wasn't planning on going anywhere and he didn't really want to deal with raising a brat of a child for decades.

Farian sighed quietly as he pulled her close, relaxing slightly. despite having chosen the dress herself, she hadn't counted on just how much attention that she'd gotten because of it.She'd chosen it because she father had forbidden her from wearing it. now she was regretting rebeling against his decision.Relaxing when he laughed at the joke. Maybe getting married, if he did indeed choose her,wouldn't be so bad."Hm,true, but your aging better then most those who do make it 9 centuries."She smiled looking him over, lust warming her eyes at his next words, "What do you mean at your age?I look that good now.And you know beauty just gets better with age."She smiled tilting her head towards him, knowing that so close together they did make a beautiful couple.

"it is isn't it?I considered coming naked,but thought that would be to distracting."She said flushing a little. Despite her usual standoffishness and self assurance, the woman was feeling way to exposed under everyone's gaze."He did, in a way. He told me not to wear it."She said a smile small on her face, amused by his directness. They would get along fine, she was often to direct then she should be.

Frowning slightly at his question she thought it over, before glancing around the room at the others."Not well, at least not as well as father would like."She sighed quietly looking away from him for a moment before shrugging."I have no desire to be married.Even to you.The others do not understand that."She said not looking at him before paling slightly, looking up at him with slightly wide eyes."No disrespect my lord,you are what anyone would want in a husband, I just....do not want to marry."She said her voice trembling slightly with fear.

This girl was starting to make his evening better. She was interesting and much more...real, than the most of the other girls. He then nodded with a smirk "yes, coming naked would most definitely have caused an uproar. Especially with the lower class, their no better than monkeys" he muttered quietly. "We wouldn't want to take the advice of our elders now would we? It isn't like they've been around longer and know what they're talking about" he said to her, almost like a light scolding but his face and the tone of his voice showed his amusement.

Lucifer looked very surprised at her honesty, even if she didn't want to generally they would lie because their father would want them to marry him. She continued on, trying to make it better so that she wouldn't sound as if she were insulting him outright, finding that a little humorous as well. He looked thoughtfull for a few moments before he decided to speak "I find myself with the same......hesitations" he said, wondering how best to put it so that it wouldn't sound as though he didn't want to marry any of them, now that would cause an uproar. "You are young, I wouldn't have settled with someone at that age, although I was an angel at that age and you couldn't settle with anyone."

It was rare that Luc spoke about his time as an angel with anyone but Wrath. It just caused strange reactions in others and had once caused a mutiny because a few thought he was getting sentimental and soft. That rebellion was put down easily and he learned not to speak of it. Actually, if he included the time before he was banished he would be so much older than 900 years. It was becoming clear that she was starting to feel uncomfortable in the dress with the eyes of everyone on her, not only because of her dress but because he was dancing with her. "Come upstairs with me for a drink" he said softly near her ear, not so much as a request but rather a gentle-spoken order. He led her away from the people, the noise fading out tremendously. He wasn't sure yet if Wrath would follow or even her father, if he had seen them moving through the crowd. He poured a drink for them both and handed one to her "feel better now?" he asked, sitting down in one of the plush couches, across from her. He wasn't sure yet if this was a good idea, now his thoughts wandering to how easy it would be to get away with taking her right then without her father or anyone else finding out.

"Hm, that's what I thought. Though monkeys can be entertaining sometimes."Farian said smiling a little before flushing slightly at the scolding, glancing away from him before frowning up at him."Well, maybe you've been around to long, to remember what it's like to rebel."She said the words out of her mouth before she could track what she said, her eyes widening."I-I''m sorry my lord."She stuttered a little because she knew better then to remind him about his fall, but it was hard to control her mouth sometimes, and it always got her in trouble.

Tilting her head at his words, she looked up at him, surprised he was indeed talking about heaven before nodding a little."I don't want to spend my life as just someone's wife. Someone's mother. There surely is something better then that."She said studying the man in front of her, trying not to think about how eeryone was watching them, and that regrettable see through dress. Looking startled at his order she swallowed hard as she nodded. Staying quiet as she settled into one of the couches, flushing a little as she took the drink."Much thank you."She said trying not to concentrate on how else they could be putting the couch to use. She was 100, and one of Lust's line, and een if she'd never had sex before, the woman wasn't innocent by any sense of the word. So she new exactly what she wanted to do, and knew just how easy it was to get distracted.

"I'm going to make myself a drink, and make myself comfortable, over there, by the fire."Wrath said as he stepped inside the room, smirking slightly as he looked at his friend then the embarassed looking duchess. "I told her father it was better for me to come in here and be a chaperon then him.Though if you want to share..."Wrath smirked as he looked the woman over, looking amused at the flush that flowed across Farian's skin.

The smile vanished from his face as he heard her comment, his eyes narrowing slightly down at her. Anger crashed over him like angry waves, attempting to control his short temper for her sake, he didn't know if Wrath could get to them to control him in time if he let his anger get the best of him. His voice was so low, dark, dangerous as his eyes bore into hers "you're lucky all you get is a slap on the wrist and a few people staring when you rebel. Try being condemned to eternal damnation by your own family all because you didn't think Daddy was being fair." His voice had risen a few octaves and he forced it lower again, his pulse racing. His grip on her was tighter, not near the point of pain but it was slightly uncomfortable for her. "You should apologize. If it weren't for your father and the fact that I enforce peace at my parties you would make a very pretty corpse."

He didn't listen to her much, still fuming slightly as he willed himself to calm down. He drank his first glass and then didn't bother pouring anymore, simply tilting the bottle up against his lips and downing the bottle. He sat down across from her again and ran a hand through his hair, a habit of frustration he had never been able to manage well. He leaned forward, elbows on his knees as his fingers were steepled and touching his nose slightly, just looking at her and trying not to blow his cool. He leaned back and crossed one leg over the other as Wrath came in "Hell, you can have her for all I care. Her body is much more appealing than her personality" he said harshly and rose to find another bottle of something harder than wine. No doubt Wrath would be wondering what she had said to rile him up so badly.

"She'll start spouting bullshit about your past as if she knows what the hell she's talking about when she's still just a fucking baby!" he yelled, stomping around the floor, going in and out of rooms looking for something to drink. By then it should have been abundantly clear as to what she had brought up. Even a millennium later he was still raw when it came to that subject. Wrath had learned in a similar fashion not to bring it up, though it was a bit bloodier. It was a good thing Wrath hadn't let her father upstairs or there would be much more cursing and threatening and yelling. "Where is the fucking bourbon!!" he yelled loudly, hearing things crashing before he came back out into the main room again. Well at least his anger had turned into something healthier, if you considered drinking yourself into a coma healthy. It was healthier for Farian at least, she would still be whole and all of her organs would remain where they were supposed to be.

Farian's eyes widened in fear as she looked up at the lord of hell, "I-I'm sorry my lord, I didn't mean to...I'm sorry!"She whimpered quietly as she tugged at her wrists, desperate to get away from him even as she followed him upstairs and settled onto the couch, fear shining in her dark eyes as she curled up in the chair, her legs tucked up under her as she watche him quietly.

Wrath frowned looking thoughtful, for the lord of anger, the man had a much better control of his own temper then of Lucifer's, and was easily able to ride his moods, though it made him curious to see what the girl had done. Shaking his head he sighed quietly, studying the girl. Wondering if that was Lucien's plan, maybe he was planing on just getting rid of his only daughter, and was going to use lucifer to do it. No, surely Lucien wouldn't send a innocent girl in against Lucifer's temper he had to have warned her. Maybe....no, surely not even Lucien could be that cold, that determined to get rid of lucifer.

"Hm, you're being a baby again. Calm down. If every time someone mentions...that time... you lose your temper and kill her, you're going to give Lucien the excuse to declare war on you."He pointed out even as he held the bottle of bourbon out towards Lucifer, even as Farian watched the two in silent fear, curled up in the couch. She wanted to run away, to get away from them, but equally not wanting to draw attention to herself as she left.

He fired back at Wrath when he spoke "you don't think I realize that? Why do you think she's still alive?" he asked him though he had already seemed to have calmed down some. He grabbed the bottle from Wrath and opened it, downing half the thing in one gulp. He let out an audible sigh and felt much better. Bourbon always made him feel better for some reason. Maybe it was just subconscious but he didn't really care. All he knew was that it worked and he wasn't willing to give that up. He collapsed in the couch across from her, leaning his head back with his eyes closed for a few moments.

"You really don't need to be scared. The only time you were in any real danger was about fifteen seconds after you spoke. Since then you've been safe" he told her, not that that would make her feel any better. He moved to look at her, a gleam of amusement in his eyes. Ah, the alcohol was already starting to kick in. "Five minutes. We hadn't been talking for five minutes and you already hit the worst nerve possible. That's impressive. That's a record, isn't it Wrath?" he asked the other, a giggle leaving him in a very undignified manner. He closed his eyes and shook his head "and this is why we hide the bourbon" he muttered louder than he meant to, almost as if reminding himself to the fact.

He was a short-tempered bastard normally but he was terribly out of control when he was drunk. Most demons could handle alcohol without any sort of problem at all but it was the angel who had no sort of tolerance at all, even after all this time of drinking and getting drunk it still didn't take much to knock him on his ass. "I'm sorry Farian" he apologized, his eyes still closed as he tried to keep his mind somewhat clear. That was rare. Lucifer didn't apologize. Ever. It didn't happen. Wrath may have heard him say it once, twice maybe. He stood up and set the bottle down, his balance clearly taking a hit "I'm going to bed, not with you," he added, pointing at Farian as he did "Wrath! Um.....I forgot, but you're looking very handsome tonight" he added, stumbling slightly as he ran into the wall a bit. They'd hear something falling, Lucifer swearing, and then him falling on the bed. Well. That went far better for Farian than it could have been.

Wrath smirked a little, "Well I figured you were to busy finding the liqiour to kill her."He said rolling his eyes a little as he settled into his seat. Not stupid enough to drink as much as lucifer. While he tolerated it a little better then Lucifer, being a former lower ranking angel, but still got to him if he drank enough of it.

"O-okay."Farian stuttered a little though the fear didn't fade she relaxed a little as he did. "Hm, I am pretty sure it is. And in a potential bride, its probably good thing that she knows now not to mention it."Wrath said looking amused at his drunk friend, befre nodding. "It is indeed why, but you're the lord and demanded alcohol. Who I am to deny it?"He teased before wtching Lucifer get even drunker.

Farian looked startled at his apology, her mouth opening but no sounds coming out as she tried to get her head around the fact that he'd apologized. "It's okay, lord lucifer.I forgive you."She said smiling at him, relaxing at his words, giggling a little at his words. "Hm, thank you my lord. Now go,before you fall over."He snickered as they listened to lucifer getting to bed before escorting Farian home.

In the morning Wrath smirked as he walked into Lucifer's room, shaking his head."You know, you should get drunk more often. You're much more pleasant that way."He said teasing the hung over man as he handed him a glass of water and medicine to take care of the headache.

Whatever Wrath was saying was pretty much going right over his head. He couldn't focus on the words coming out of his mouth as they started to sound like gibberish. A normal tolerance level for an angel was low to begin with but Lucifer, he could take about half a glass of wine and still function normally but more than that and it started going downhill, fast. He didn't even think about Farian or the position he left her in, though she was safer with Wrath than him honestly.

In the morning the other would find The Lord face down in the bed, a low groan coming from him as he heard Wrath's voice, the very sound of it ringing in his ears "would you quit yelling" he muttered softly while sticking his middle finger up to the man. He took the medicine and downed it with the water, shaking his head "never again. Never, never again" he swore, just like he always did when he woke up feeling like this.

He staggered into the bathroom and spoke a bit louder "what happened to the girl last night?" He honestly couldn't remember much of anything after he had asked her to dance, the rest of it just a blurry mess. He knew he hadn't slept with her but besides that, he had no clue. It was a little disconcerting, actually.

Wrath snickered a little as he looked down at the man laying down facedown."I'm not yelling. I'm speaking."Wrath said rolling his eyes a little as he watched the other before smirking."You say that every time, and every time you still end up drinking."He pointed out before watching Lucifer go to the bathroom,settling into a chair with a slight smile.

"You apologized to her, she apoligized to you, I set her up into a guest room since her father was...occupied and couldnt' see her home."he said looking amused and raising a eyebrow slightly. "You know its a good thing you didn't seduce her, cause that would have been a mess you drunk."He teased looking amused as he rolled his eyes, running his fingers through his hair.

He groaned again as he heard the other speak, it still sounded like a train was rushing right beside his head. He bent over the sink to splash water on his face and brushed his teeth, coming back out looking a little less disheveled. He worked the tie off from around his neck and pulled the shirt off, throwing it in the corner for the maid to get later. He pulled a sweater over his head and changed from his pants into jeans, finding them more comfortable with his head pounding the way it was. He listened to the other, shaking his head slightly.

"He talks a whole lot about virginity and being wholesome for who he was and what he does" he muttered, rolling his eyes a bit. "I should have slept with her, he wouldn't have known and then maybe I'd feel a little better about last night" he said to the other. He stepped in front of a mirror and made his hair look a little better with his fingers, ruffling his hair a bit. "Wait, is she still here?" he asked, sounding almost scared for a moment. Lucifer.....scared......of a girl. Wrath would catch that and give him hell more than likely.

(...soooo I just realized I hadn't posted...sorry. This weeks been a little all over the place...)

Wrath smirked a little watching him get ready, leaning against the wall before sighing quietly. "True, but considering he has plans for his daughter, he likes the idea of having virgin daughter in hell."He said looking amused as he ran his hands through his hair before raising a eyebrow at the sound of fear in lucifer's voice.

"She is. Down the hall actually. She wasn't feeling well last night and I didn't want to leave her to her father's party last night, so she's here."he said moving into the bathroom to look at the man."Are you afraid of her?"He said looking amused.

((I completely understand, don't worry about it.))

"I'm sure he does" Luc muttered to himself as he continued moving around in the bathroom. Half the time he didn't know what to do with the lord of lust. He basically did whatever he wanted and was a complete hypocrite when it came to anything important. To be honest he didn't have much patience with any of the lords. They were all self-serving bastards who were willing to give up their daughters for a way in with the big boss-man.

He scoffed at the other, looking at him and covering himself very well, though he knew Wrath had already heard him. "Me? Afraid of her? That's hilarious, Wrath." He rolled his eyes a bit, simply annoyed that he had let himself sound afraid though he knew he was always more relaxed and open around him than around anyone else. "She's not going to have a very good chance to do well with the dinner tonight, did you tell her about it?" he asked the other. He'd like to see her under a little bit of stress. "I am very pleasant without being drunk!" he said irritatedly, just then registering the comment Wrath had made when he woke up.

"Uh-huh.So you wont mind if I ask her to join us for breakfast?"He said smirking slightly looking amused s he studied his friend. Sighing softly before nodding.'I did.She said to keep the alcohol away from you, otherwise everyone will want to marry you."He said most ly teasing the other before sighing softly.

He opened his mouth slightly to protest and then realized who he was and decided to act like it. "Sure, I get bored of our lack of company" he admitted to the other. The main reason they didn't have guests was that he didn't like anyone enough to be forced to share a meal with them where he couldn't get away from them easily when he was done talking with them. He rolled his eyes a bit "well, maybe it'll make them love me so much that I won't have to choose just one." The thought was amusing. He'd enjoy having multiple wives, then he'd really never get bored. "I'm not marrying Greed's daughter. She's got an annoying laugh and she's got no ass" he muttered, the distaste clear in his voice. Well there was the characteristic Lucifer, picking apart women like meat without a shred of shame.

"Hm, you might be able to get that. But I'm pretty sure none of them enjoy each other's company enough to do that.Even for you."Wrath pointed out wrinkling his nose."And what about farian?I am sure you could be pleasant with her"he mused as they wlked downstairs, smiling slightly as they walked into the kitchen.

"good morning"Farian said smiling from her shirt as she brushed her fingers through her hair, trying not to be to nervous at the sight of the two demon lords.

"I'm sure you're right. They think they can actually hide the looks they send at each other when their fathers aren't looking" he muttered, smirking a little. "She's definitely interesting. I don't know what to make of her half the time. I don't know what she wants." His hands were in his pockets as he walked into the kitchen, his stance extremely relaxed. His green eyes moved down her body as he saw her going to her and taking her hand. He bent slightly at the waist and pressed his lips to the back of her hand lightly. "Good morning, Farian, I do hope that you slept well. I apologize for my actions last night, that's why I try to avoid alcohol in public. Most do not know what it does to angels. Wrath has seen me at my worst because of the stuff" he said, shaking his head a little.

He led her to a chair and pulled it out for her, sliding her forward again to the table before taking his own seat. Men in suits came and poured water and orange juice for each of them, then brought a medley of breads: croissants, biscuits, toast, pancakes, scones, muffins, pound cake. He pulled off the top of a muffin and ate it slowly while even more food was being brought in. Eggs and meats, everything you could imagine or want was there. His eyes kept wandering to Farian. It was the first time a woman shared his company at his table for breakfast. It was throwing him off to no end and he was sure Wrath could tell. "Have you heard anything about the status on Michael? I've heard my brother is trying to start a war. I would prefer to know what he's accusing me of before I start assembling an army." He cut up a slice of ham and took a bite of the meat, looking at Wrath. He could not even think of anything to say to Farian. In all his years he had never been in this position and he couldn't imagine having to find something to talk about with a woman everyday for numerous years.

Farian smiled at Lucifer as he kissed her hand, flushing slightly. Laughing little as she sat down, "Apology acepted. It wasn't that bad. More amusing."She reassured him looking amused as she started eating. "It is highly amusing how flirty you get. You should drink more."wrath said looking bemused a little t the idea as they started eating.

Wrath smirked a little as he ate his eggs before nodding."I have. It seems he's found out your getting married, and preparing to have little demonlings of your own. It seems he's figured out he should kill you before he has to deal with any kids you might have."Wrath said knowing it was more then that, but michael couldn't help himself, and he knew the archangel of war would be stirring up trouble ust to deal with the brother he had written off years ago.

Lucifer looked down at his plate as a small smile graced his gorgeous face. As long as she wasn't ready to run from him, screaming as she did, after he had made an idiot of himself, he wasn't too worried about scaring her off now. Thinking back on the previous night he was confident in the fact that he had already shown every aspect of himself: his normal, controlled self; the flirty drunk who didn't know when to stop until he was passed out, drunk; the smart-ass who wanted to one-up every comment; and then there was the angry, wounded angel who still took everything to heart even though he had tried time and time again to let things like that go. He was already feeling a preference to this woman who graced his table. There was nothing more to hide from her, well, that was a lie. There would always be things he wouldn't share unless he absolutely had to tell but he didn't have to hide his personality from her any longer.

He nodded as he listened to his right-hand man speak about his brother. He was so jealous and self-righteous all the time. It didn't surprise him in the slightest to hear that he would be trying to ruin his plans for the future. He thought a little and looked at Wrath "send some of our men upstairs and have them bring me a few little humans. I think it would be a nice gesture to feast on those swine to show my dear brother that I don't plan on playing nice with him any longer" he said, setting his utensils down and looking to Farian. "Would you care to walk with me around the courtyard?" He asked her, standing and offering his arm. Though it was a very gentle request she didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Saying no to someone of his stature when they were not courting or married would have been idiotic and very unwise of her, and dangerous to her health though the morning would be the most wise time to try as he was in the best mood. Once it hit noon his patience declined rapidly and even more so when he started drinking.

Back
Top Bottom