Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dawn Shadows's Requesting Male Partners~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnShadows

Planetoid
Currently want: [Can still be persuaded to do something else~]
~Canon Craving: Doctor Gregory House - House, M.D.; Bane - The Dark Knight Rises; The Joker - The Dark Knight; Pitch Black - Rise of the Guardians
~Either a thread or PM RP
~A werewolf pack roleplay. Mating season anyone?
~Kingdom Era to Present setting
~Playful seduction, no preference for smut or romance
All my cravings will have <3 next to them. In brackets will be the roles I want, if none then I don't mind~

I am looking for MxF or we could double up and have MxF + MxF, MxF + MxM, or MxF + FxF; just so long as there is a hetero thing going on I can handle a homo-pairing. I prefer to play the female, preferably switch but I can adapt to your needs. If you want me to play male I prefer to play sub but with a good enough idea I will happily be dom.

Me x You
* = Interchangeable
I can do any creatures you can think of, that I know of. Humans, demons, angels, vampires, weres, animals, furries/anthros, stuff like that.
~Human x Human
~Human x Demon* <3
~Human x Angel*
~Human x Vampire* <3
~Human x Were* <3
~Human x Furry/Anthro*
~Demon x Demon
~Demon x Angel*
~Demon x Vampire*
~Demon x Were* <3 [Prefer to be Were]
~Demon x Furry/Anthro*
~Angel x Angel
~Angel x Vampire*
~Angel x Were*
~Angel x Furry/Anthro*
~Vampire x Vampire
~Vampire x Were* <3
~Vampire x Furry/Anthro*
~Were x Were <3
~Were x Furry/Anthro*
~Any Above x Hunter* <3
~Furry/Anthro x Furry/Anthro
~Animal x Animal
~Pokémon x Pokémon
~Will add more, but you get my point~

As for setting I can do anything past until present and some years in the future. I am not into sci fy unfortunately so no spaceships and what not. Other planets such as Pandora I can do, so long as we have a discussion about what exactly is on the planet.
~Cavemen Era
~Castle Era
~1920s
~1960s
~1980s
~Present
~Future [Not distant]
~Post Apocalptic
~Other Planet
~Poor
~Middle Class
~Rich

I do not have specific plots I want to do since I am up for almost anything. I will put a list below of what I don't want to do.
~Best Friend x Best Friend
~Neighbor x New Neighbor*
~Baby-sitter x Baby-sitee*
~Friend x Friend's Sibling*
~Student x Teacher
~Religious Mentor x Student* [My fellow Pagans will know what I mean~]
~City x Country*
~Bad x Good* <3
~Criminal x Cop* <3
~Doctor/Nurse x Patient* [Warning, if I play patient there will be self injury involved]
~Bully x Student*
~Target x Assassin*
~Abductor x Abductee* <3
~Therapist x Patient* <3 [I'd like to be the patient~]
~Pirate x Pirate <3
~Pirate x Bounty Hunter* <3
~Will add more, feel free to suggest to add to my list

I am, in my opinion, an experienced roleplayer. I have three characters that I play with and can adapt them to any situation but am willing to make new ones. I have been roleplaying for about four years now but am always looking to improve. I expect proper grammar and spelling and at least as much of a reply as I have given you. I write in paragraph format, I will only use asterisks if I wish to interact with the owner of the characters, so you reading this~

What I Don't Do:
Sparkly Evil Creatures [Like sparkly vampires...]
Most Strange Animes [I don't watch most animes so if you come to me wanting me to be some three breasted, eyes, forked tongue thing I'm going to have to say no.]
Incest Between Generations [Meaning Mother x Son and things like that are a no no, Sister x Brother is a yes yes]
Underage Anything [As on here I count underage under 15.]
Abuse of Anything [Such as torturing animals or children.]

I'm more interested in a good plot than a quick get together, if you know what I mean.

Anyone wanna help me get some ideas so I can reply to my partners?
If so then please PM me with at least one of the above sections containing the choices of your desires~
I'll be waiting~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom