Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Beast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm a super romantic and I was watching my all time favorite movie and thought it would be a great roleplay.

Yes it will be a sexual roleplay.

I have a few requirements:

- I don't mind if you send short replies, because sometimes I do that too, but a sentence is unacceptable.

- I love a good long story line more than sex so if you try to jump straight into sex we are going to have a problem.

-Also i kind of hope for this to be a long term roleplay, so if you are into that it is a plus.

I'm thinking instead of the original beast maybe just a werewolf, like an anime version. It could roughly follow the story line but with our own twists and turns.

Also I don't mind what point of view you use, but I do first person always. It makes me feel more attached to the character.

I think it would be fun :)

sultrygoddessrobin said:
Hello! I'm a super romantic and I was watching my all time favorite movie and thought it would be a great roleplay.

Yes it will be a sexual roleplay.

I have a few requirements:

- I don't mind if you send short replies, because sometimes I do that too, but a sentence is unacceptable.

- I love a good long story line more than sex so if you try to jump straight into sex we are going to have a problem.

-Also i kind of hope for this to be a long term roleplay, so if you are into that it is a plus.

I'm thinking instead of the original beast maybe just a werewolf, like an anime version. It could roughly follow the story line but with our own twists and turns.

Also I don't mind what point of view you use, but I do first person always. It makes me feel more attached to the character.

I think it would be fun :)

I could possibly get into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom