Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fionna and cake RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexxiradke414

Super-Earth
i've been looking to do a fionna and cake taboo RP. for those of you who don't know who those people are, they are the alternative characters from adventure time. and if you don't know what adventure time is, then you have no business replying to my thread.

now with that out of the way.. i'm looking for FxF or MxF.. if it were to be FxM, i would want it to be marceline and marshall lee. if it were to be a FxF roleplay, it seems though it would be better with marceline and princess bubble gum, or marceline and fionna. maybe even princess bubble gum and fionna.

This is a fan based taboo RP if you could not tell. ans like i said before, if you do not know what adventure time is, don't bother replying to this thread. the reason being, is you wouldn't know how the characters look, act, and dress. therefore, there would be no point in doing this RP. if this catches your interest, please, feel free to PM me or reply to my thread. whichever works best for you. thanks a ton and have a great day, lovlies! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom