Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild Weekend (Incest between Father and daughters)

"Good thing, mom's gone, now we can have our own little Party!" Says the father as he brings out a couple of six-packs setting them on the table. "Now, let's have some fun!" He says while starting to give one to each girl.

Plot:

A father and his daughters have been left alone by his strict wife for the weekend. At first, they were just supposed to have some fun. They ordered pizzas, and even the youngest daughter had been allowed to sip on a beer this one time. The girls had planned going out that night, going clubbing, having the fun they could never have while their mother was home. So they all get dressed in their best clothing, looking hot and beautiful. It was a girl's night out.

Soon enough, the father takes out beers, and later on a bottle of vodka, and one of the girl puts on dance floor music. As they all begin to get a bit tipsy, things begin to get wild. From playing truth or dare, to possibly strip poker, the girls have a blast, and ultimately prefer to stay home having fun instead of going out. Things get out of hand when two of the girls start to dance wildly for their father, and one of the middle girls starts to make out with her own father. From here, things could go wild the entire weekend. We could have as few as two or three daughters or as much as you feel comfortable with playing, possibly adding some of the girl's friends or cousins as well.

What I need:
Some girl who is willing to play various characters, or some girls that are willing to play this RP out. We could have many interesting roles, for example:

- Older Daughter that's passing by to see her family (Age 22-28).
- Sporty or Geeky Mid Daughter that wants to learn what her sister know and she doesn't (Age 18 -24).
- Young Slutty Daughter that wants to get wild (Ages 16+)
- Friend that has always had a crush on their father (Ages 16+)
- Etc. You can make her up.

Here is my f-list, in case your are interested.
Send me a PM, or post here so we can discuss this, please and thanks!

Back
Top Bottom