Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

History and Adventure... Love or Lust. M & F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephemera

Meteorite
HI!

Thanks for comin' in to take a glance. You can call me Belize, Bell, or whatever you like. I am fresh to this site and to adult-ish roleplay, but I've been secretly watching all of you, so I think I've got the hang of things by now. ;P

I'm not really familiar with taking a role as dominant or submissive, but I guess I'm more of the submissive of the two; although, it really depends on who I'm playing against. I like reading and making stories, so I don't want a roleplay that is entirely about sex either. Right now I'm kind of looking for something that involves adventure, and I have a few ideas that I'll list below, but I'd be willing to try anything that sparks passion and zeal. Feel free to throw ideas my way if you're so inclined.

1: I guess something like a Homeric epic type of rp. I would like to play something that is either realistic, or more mythological. The time frame for this setting ranges from Classical Athens, Sparta, Troy (Virtually Greek culture before Rome); on to the rise of the Roman Empire, and down to it's fall; I'm willing to throw Egypt in as well; and then subsequently down to the early dark ages. A range of time periods to choose from and and people to play here.

2: "Ye olden times adventure." Another loosely molded historical rp. This is set in the developing middle age; from the depths of the dark ages and their corrupt Popes, to the crusades, alllll the way to the enlightenment, etc. etc. Help me brush up on my early European history! LoL

3: Pokemon! This is a random one, but I've seen it in many people's request threads, and it was a favorite show of mine when I was young. I've only watched the older version, so I'm not familiar with the newer versions. I'm not quite sure how this one would work, but I'm thinking something with Team Rocket bad guys against a trainer. Or rouge bully trainers against a new trainer. Maybe even a gang looking for more recruits, even if the recruit is reluctant to being signed on. Using pokemon as well to bind or restrain or play with the kidnapped or defeated trainer…

4: Ancient Greek myths/gods/mythology. I don't know what it is about ancient Greek mythology, but it's real sexy, isn't it? I personally like the story of Persephone and Hades the best, but I'm open to suggestions as well. Playing with the Minotaur could be fun too.

5: MORE history! WW1 or WW2. Combatants, or prisoner and detainee, run into each other during this period and there is a lot of hate-sex. End of story. Just kidding; I'd like it to have some story, although I admit this would probably be a darker roleplay all around seeing as these periods were a time of extreme anguish and desperation.

6: Sci-Fi: Aliens and intergalactic shenanigans. I could be an alien, or you could, or we could both be aliens! Perhaps it's vicious capture and enslavement, the end result a arena with a gladius in our hands or a collar around my neck on a new world. Maybe the setting's something like the delicate balance between the human and neighboring alien race- a sort of host and parasite agreement, where the humans trade their… "goods," whatever that may be, for the help or technology of the alien race. These are just some mismatched ideas; tell me your own inspirations. This could be fun. :)

Again, if you have a different idea for a roleplay please PM me with it. I like to collaborate and new material is always welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom