Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✿ Looking for Fx F - OR - M x F ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I want to make this short and brief, I would prefer to get personal and chatty in pms and discussing the roleplay so please, be open to spilling yourself when you come to me with you're interests~

Crap to read through.
Alright so as the title says I'm interested in Futa, incest and Furry.

Now do I need to have these things, no. But they are like bonuses to me.
And we want to please each other right?
Well just consider it at least.

>> Will do M x M , F x M , F x F

>> Also when I mean Furry I would really prefer feral. It's easier on my brain for some reason, but I will not oppose to playing a Anthro pairing.
I like to play Lions, Dogs, Wolves, and Deer-- but I'm open to playing any pairing and any type. So please, suggest anything you would like to play or like.

>> Looking for a literate roleplayer, some one who is going to at least write some details and frankly get me wet. I don't want sentences, I will not reply to you if you give me one paragraph and it just feels so bland. I need a writer.
I tend to mirror, and I prefer 3 + -- not all the time, granted we'll slow up but I really want some one to paint me a picture and have fun with me.

>> Lastly it also states that I am looking for Dominate character in the title, and I mean that. I won't always be submissive in fact I like switching it up, but for now I'm craving to play a submissive character.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IMPORTANT
>> When Pming me, state a title in the thread, random or with whatever you're interested in, please, it's easy to get messages mixed up.
>> Address the following questions:

1) What do pairing are you interested in? (m x m , f x m, f x f, futa ect)
2) Was there a picture, character, plot that you liked? (Please list if not leave blank)
3) Do you have an ideas in mind? (Please don't come say "I like this" Duh, I like it to, help me generate ideas. Tell me what you like roleplaying or have written before.)
4) What are you're kinks? What are you're no-nos?
5) Anything else? (Other comments?)

This just helps me get through pms faster since I find myself asking the same questions over and over again anyway. So please help me out~

Put this ✿ in the pm and address the question, I may ignore you if you don't

What am I currently craving?

Would really like to do something with fantasy-- And I know this is broad but I would like to get to play these characters:
Character 1

Character 2 < 3 <3 <3 <3 <3
This one makes me think she longs for adventure -- maybe she's a writer and whatever she writes actually takes place that she's unaware of. It could be like never ending story -- if anyone has seen that movie, were she is drawn into her own story.

*New
Something Calls
>> A prince or a warrior comes to a realm he's never seen before, he can't say how he's gotten there but something is drawing him, some one is calling and he must finds himself unable to to turn away. Into the ruins he passes, and finds.... ?

The Act of True Honor
A village is under siege near the kingdom, it is a knights duty to serve his king and to serve the people. He nearly loses his life, but wakes up to find a young woman who tends to him every day. It was her act of courage that saved him, and as he recovers she vows revenge for her village and seeks this knight to help aid her as repayment.
Think True Grit but with fantasy things attached.

An Evil Queen
I want to either play the characters fighting against her or depict her fall into this darkness. I want this character to have once been human, that she has a drive to believe she is really doing good and has lost sight of it. Something tragic moves her destroys her... I want either this build up of some one so loved becoming some one so hated and feared or some one fighting against her evil.

God Of Chaos
Summoned into their world he's destroying and devouring it at his leisure. It's a matter of time before the world dies away and becomes nothing, who will rise up against him?
Think the game (I've played little of it) Shadow of Colossus and Wrath Of The Titans, don't want it greek, but I want it to have intensity, purpose and hope.

A Goblin's Secret
Honestly have no idea where this could go, but I like looking at the picture and being entertained that it's got a story some where in it.

Jurassic Park Meet Lord Of The Rings
Not really. But wouldn't that be epic?
I like thinking of King Kong, with massive beasts and being a human who can't do anything about it. I want some one completely from our time line/world suddenly sucked into theirs. Maybe by accident like he/she was by accident summoned, and it's like wizard of oz, can't go back less you do a task or two for us. I really just love the hell out of dinosaurs...

Restoring
Some shit has gone down, now its up to these characters to restore the world-- whether it's through elf magic by growing or healing, or by knowledge and learning. These two must travel and solve what happened to their world that no one can quiet recall in detail and if anything can truly be saved or learned from it.
Think Wall-E but with elves, and magic.

[ur=http://i.imgur.com/gKxICNF.jpg]Earth Bound[/url]
What if they are priest/priestess raised in the shrine of clouds, what if at a certain age they all venture down into the world to understand the true ruins?
Think Little Mermaid, but with more adventure and horror, what will they find down below, is there anyone left? Can they be trusted ? Is Earth really lost as the priest say it is... Or is there hope?

Girl Who Cries
Not sure where this one could go, but I really feel inspired by it. Especially wondering why is their a dragon there?
Anyway its something I'm open to hearing ideas for and would like to see what we could do with it!

Giant
Not looking for a sexual roleplay, but the view of how we treat giants, I want to form a friendship and see where an adventure could go with this odd couple.

Fighting the Devil

Will Add more later

Another plot craving is to play a demon summoned for the soul purpose of sex.
She's like a sex demon. And that if for all smut intentions.

I will add more plots and pictures later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom