Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New looking to be taken on an adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

yelana1234

Dust
I am brand new just signed up several minutes ago. I am looking for a person or people who would like to begin a story filled with adventure, sexual content and possible romance. More than anything else I would like a solid story line that will be continued for a long time period, if this already exist pleas make a recommendation.
If I had to describe what would I am looking for in another character to play opposite me, it would be intelligence first and for most a person with good grammar and is willing to write more than a few lines. Secondly a person who is willing to be adventurous. Anyone who considers himself or herself slightly off by socity tandars or has been told so is more than once. I would be interested in playing with different domination roles, but I would also like to enjoy the banter and flirtatious nature that leads up to a relationship whether it is sexual or not.

Sever different fantasies I would be interested in acting out would be:

MMA student and teacher- me being a young hot female student.

A Spice an wolf( anime) fantasy- possibly picking up from a specific episode and creating a new story line from there in a similar episode like fashion, once again me playing the female lead.

The last would be an academy like setting- I feel as if this one may already exist and if so I would like recommendations, but only those with progressive story lines and consistent characters if possible. Something similar to a preparatory school or a college secret society, or a fantasy with a similar structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom