Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Heavy Cuckolding or Corruption [F lf M/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Get Some Things Straight
  • We'll be playing by PMs or Email.
  • Two to three paragraphs per response. Exceptions are, of course, made for opening paragraphs or quick dialogue.
  • When asking to RP you will send a PM with what you story want to play and a character description for what you'll be RPing as, or you'll be ignored.
  • I'll respond three times a week, I expect you to respond at least twice a week. Exceptions are, of course, made for opening paragraphs or quick dialogue.
  • No personal pictures, camming, nudes, etc.
  • No vore, watersports, or scat.

Now that we've gotten all that cleared up and out of the way, let's get down to business.

There are three characters and situations I want to play as and in. Pick one.

The Pogrom
J8483X9.jpg

It would be seen as a golden age by some, the rule of Queen Mayelistrae. Ever since her husband fell ill, the beautiful elven queen held the tenuous alliance of races together with an iron fist, staunch conservative policies and strong focus on police, security, and military held her rule in place and the country together. And through it blossomed a amazing age of peace, prosperity, and productivity. But as with all great lights, this golden era cast a deep, dark shadow. Pogroms against "lesser" races were commonly held, lynching of lizardmen, orcs, ogres, and other such "undesirables" were growing in number, and the government was pointedly silent about it. Many viewed the queen as only just short of outright approving of these hateful acts, and for the most part, loved her for it. The victimized species, however, were less impressed by the beautiful queen, and plotted their revenge...

You take the role of a member to one of these races, a revolutionary mixed with vigilante intent on punishing the queen and changing the government. How you do this is up to you, but I'll give you some scenarios I personally find arousing. I enjoy creativity, so do not feel locked into these choices. In fact, I'll probably be more impressed if you come up with your own race and reason. This will be the only roleplay I will suggest roles in, not because of favoritism, but because they are a good example of the sorts of suitors I like.

-A handsome incubi seduces the queen, with some help of dark magics, and teaches her what its like to be fucked by a man with a real dick. After centuries of her husband's neglect, she finds the carnal delight hard to forget. Increased debauchery ensues.

-An illithid conspiratorfinds a weakness in the queen's mental defenses, implementing a subtle hypnotic suggestion. As the sexual pleasure she begins to revel in increases, her guard will no doubt lower until she is his puppet. (Serious lady boner for these tentacle-faced mind fuckers)

-An abomination of magic and chaos, either woven together by some sorcerer or simply tore your way into this world for your own malignant ends, you are here to murder your way to the queen's chambers, fill her with her seed, and turn her and her country into your breeding pit.

-A subspecies of elf, hermaphroditic in nature have often been the targets of lynching and rapes, though you have fought against the stigma and hatred against your kind to rise through the ranks of the military. Whether you tempt the queen into your arms, or take her by force, the fact remains that she can't quit coming back for more.

The Inherited Art
7UOmjxG.jpg

Daiyu Wuanji is the current and youngest master of the Respected Academy of Jade Cats, a well known school belonging to a single master and apprentice at a time. The master of this school holds protecting a small village as their primary responsibility, using their virtually super human agility and strength to hold off hoards of bandits seeking the wealthy town's citizens as ransom, or to dissuade the soldiers of greedy lords eager to exploit the towns abundant silver mine that drives the majority of their trade. Daiyu is betrothed to a young man, a wealthy scion of a merchant in the town and the practitioner of a larger, more popular martial art. Their marriage will be seen as a union of these two schools, and others in the community may not approve.

There are many reasons this woman would become a target. Are you attempting to disrupt their marriage by making her an unfaithful, or even wanton, woman? Does the wealth of the town attract you, and you wish to disable their strongest guardian before moving in? Does the story of a warrior woman simply catch your interest, and the idea of breaking her into a slut entice? Whatever the reason, I remind you I'm mostly interested in the monstrous with abilities to arouse outside of simple physical attraction.

The Student
plIFXwj.jpg

There are many lusts. Lust for wealth, women, fame, and, perhaps the most dangerous one of all, the lust for power. It is this pursuit of power that turns many people on the path of forbidden knowledge, and those who pursue it can end up in a great many places. One such place of study is the Academia Kypherian, a magical college for those obsessed with the darker and deadlier applications of sorcerous power. One such student in the academy is Jendayi Babineaux, the only living heir to an Archduchess of one of the more powerful families in the world. Though her mother is famed for beauty, Jen is much more plain. Still, she has her admirers, including her current boyfriend and childhood friend, an ambitionless young man who she's saved time and time again from bullies and other trouble. Such dangerous studies, though, have awoken a dark hunger inside her. A quest for more power, more beauty, more, more, more has been born in her heart, and she is willing to sacrifice whatever it takes to get it.

A typical set up for some sort of demon seduction, but if that is your go-to it'll take a good character description and motivation to interest me. Perhaps a fellow student more interested in her family name than her body? Maybe an instructor who carried a flame for her mother, and is more than eager to take out old lusts on her progeny? Monsters, captive or in positions of authority are more than welcome.

A Few Final Notes

We're here to get off. And I like to get off, but most importantly I want you to get off to. If you aren't having fun I won't be having fun. So be sure to be upfront and full disclosure on the fetishes you particularly hold and enjoy. I'm pretty vanilla outside of mindcontrol/hypnosis/big fat monster cocks, but that doesn't mean I am disgusted by things. Just keep in mind the setting. If you want the elven queen to wear a cheerleader outfit during a motorcycle race, it'll take quite the imaginative stretch to do so. Jen wearing a cheerleader outfit? Much more doable. Regardless, PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom