Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to fill a certain craving (Updated: 05/01/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP Lady

Meteorite
So there's something that I've really wanted to recently so I figured I'd just put this out there:

I want Bellacest. What is Bellacest you ask? Well, simply put, incest between the WWE Diva's the Bella Twins! But to elaborate; I want a, potentially, long term RP with someone willing to play one of the two Bella Twins with me. I don't much care which I play, after all, they are twins.

For those of you unfamiliar with just who the Bella's are:
The Bellas for Wrestlemania XXIX
For Celebrity Sweat
For a Photoshoot

Does it have to be strictly WWE Show oriented? Not at all, but it'd be fun to, from time to time, do some stuff in/on/around a WWE Show storyline.

As for Kinks, well, I have mine, you have yours, and who says twins have to like the same things? But given the fact that this is a lesbian based incest request, there should be some ground rules like...

Cunnilingus (eating pussy, rug munching, muff diving, etc.)
Toy Play (dildos, strap-ons, etc.)
Tribbing

Everything else can be up to the individuals.

I don't care about the typist gender, but if you decide to tell me, be warned that I will judge whether or not we play differently.

As far as playing goes, I would greatly prefer over threads, but I might be willing to consider other options. Other options include things like PM's or IM's, and maybe, MAYBE E-Mail (but only if other methods of RP aren't at all viable).

So, yeah, that's the long and short of it. Hoping someone will decide to help me out with this!​

RE: Looking to fill a certain craving

Ou, neat idea, good luck! Never was much into WWE, but I do enjoy how you described what cunninglus was :p

Just letting people know that I've got some images of the Bella's in my first post, so yeah...

This is an update post I guess, though there's really never going to be anything to truly update since I'm really only looking for one thing with this thread.​

I don't really know if I would be able to play a F very well but I would just like to say that post made my mouth water :p

So, I take it that you're saying that you're a male IRL?

And are you really interested in pursuing this particular roleplay idea?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom