Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transformation/Non-con RP's FxM or FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening, My name is Christine and I am looking for a semi literate RP FxF or FxM via PM or IM. Preferablly IM, but I can make due in PM. You could say my favorite kinks are transformation and humiliation among other things. I am looking for a couple specific scenarios, if they aren't for you don't bother PMing, they're really the only things I'm super craving at the moment. Below are the scenarios I'm currently interested in, I prefer to play the sub role.

#1) curse or what ever gets placed on female in mid twenties (can be skipped or played out) She could be an innocent, or a bitch who deserves it. (your choice) The curse makes it so anyone who makes a wish involving her, comes true. Anything from a stranger on the street noticing her and wishing she'd flash her tits (or more) to someone discovering the power they have over her and manipulating her to their desires and kinks. (For this one my partner would have to be willing to play multiple roles as she runs into multiple situations etc) Can always discuss finer details via PM, if you're interested.

#2) This one is kind of odd and could still be tweaked a little so bear with me. Basically there'd be a place, a haunted/cursed/magical building or establishment with a group of characters. This one would work for both people being able to play subs and doms, alternatively, as characters are cursed/changed/manipulated by rooms causing different effects.

More scenarios to be added tomorrow most likely*

Kinks;

I don't have an F-list, we can discuss kinks in more detail if you PM me, but I like magical transformations as suggested from my scenarios ranging from Bimbofication, slutification, Racial/stereo type changes/exaggeration, strait characters turned gay, gay characters turned strait, singular changes like breast increase/decrease, height, weight, hair changes, ugly/beautiful, muscular/thin.

Basically all forms of changes that can bring on humiliation to certain/different characters, eventually changing their mind set too. These Rp's would include non consensual as all. Again, I'm willing to discuss kinks and the scenarios in more detail in PM. I'm looking for Men or Women Rp'ers, so if the above interests you give me a message. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom