Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Malin's search for Fandoms [MXF Update 27 05]

Status
Not open for further replies.

malin

Supernova
about me: I am a 22 year old male, I enjoy every kind of rp, be it dark or light play, I do my best too see RP's through to the end. And I am currently seeking RP partners who are dedicated and can post at least once a day. I can only play males I have a hard time playing as a female character, and currently I am looking for story driven Fandoms. I can play anywhere from Dom to sub.

Dislikes: Pregnancy

Likes: ANYTHING ELSE (have a depraved dark desire, please just ask. I am very open, and have only one limit in rp.)

Non fandom pairings: (Bold is what I will play if both are bold than it means I will do either)

Teacher X Student
Brother X Sister.
Father X Daughter
Pirate X Prisoner
Kidnapper X Kidnapped person
Drunk X School Girl (Non Con)
Best Friends
Roommates
Adult Family Friend X Young member of the family

Now to the actual meat of this thread the fandoms
[New Craving] Outlaw Star:
oc x oc
Jean X Aisha Clan Clan.

[new craving] StarShip Troopers:
A human flagship comes under bug attack, and it's up to our characters to save the day, or die trying.

[New Craving] Tekken:
I admittedly don't know much about this series, I just picked up number 4 a few days ago while coming back from my brothers, but the characters fascinate me.

[New Craving] Teen Titians:
Raven X Beast Boy.
OC x OC.

[New Craving] Star Craft:
I have a few plots.
Jim X Sarah Karagin.

Naruto:
OC X OC
Hinata X Any Male character
Any Male character X OC. (Your OC does have to be interesting for this. I will reject someone if I think your OC is a marry sue.)

Bleach:
OC X OC (Preferred Captain X lieutenant)
Toshiro X Rangiku

Yu Gi Oh (Original Series Or GX)
OC X OC

Pokemon: (any region)
Pokemon X trainer
Trainer X Trainer
Team rocket grunt X Trainer (possible pokemon non con. Available in Kanto and Jhoto only. All the other teams were lame.)

Fairy Tail:
OC X OC
Grey X Lucy.
Natsu X Erza

OCxOC
Zuko X Toph (years later)
Zuko X Katara (years later)

Pretty much anything involving Korra.

DC comics:
Green Arrow X Black Canary
Hal Jordan X oc (I have a plot)
Superboy X super girl (also have a plot)

Digimon Tamers:
Rika X Henry (aged up to site rules)
OCs

My Little Pony Frendship Is Magic:
Spike X anyone (I do have plots)

Plot Cravings: (All plots are OC X OC)

Mass effect: An oc plot set on an outdated alliance cruiser. The ship was once one of the strongest in it's class has seen far too many years of service, and is now fickle and falling apart slightly. It's 'job' for the last few years has been to act as an orbital guard in a sector of space with only a single human colony on it. No one really gave the sector much thought, it's only value being that a few of it's planets have an abnormally high value of Iridium, so the outpost was established with the intent of harvesting, and manufacturing weapons for the alliance on the cheap.

That was up until a pirate armada showed up deciding that the weapons would have a much higher value to them. Now outgunned and out manned the crew of this untimly ship has too find a way to take down a pirate armada guarding the only mass relay in travel distance.

This plot requires the playing of multiple characters. Preferably each of them have some kind of flawed past that put them on the ship. As both the ship, and crew aren't supposed to have that great a value too the alliance fleet.

Pokemon Adventures: I actually have a number of stories in my head from the Pokemon universe. So I thought why not turn it into a number of rp threads. I accept ideas that both twist pokemon around too show some of it's creepier sides, and stories that are about the grand happy adventure of pokemon. As much as I would love too just cram these all into one plot and create a continual narrative that goes from village too village, shifting the story and mood with each turn of the page, building character and romance with a cast of characters... I am learning that very few people would ever have that kind of patience. So I took the scenes I have in my head and split them up. (just a heads up all these ideas are staged with gen 1 and 2 in mind.)

The starters: Trainers start young, are they really ready too leave home at such a young age? This story revolves around two 15-16 year old children who have just received heir starters. Leaving home they find that the world is a hell of a lot harsher then they were prepared for, but also so much more rewarding.
(This would be the start of the adventure, with two inexperienced trainers learning the ropes of how too live alone. Comedy, self discovery, story, and even romance can all be involved here.)

The Hypno: Psychic pokemon are always so hard too train, and Hypno are some of the most dangerous. When one goes loose on a small town, it's psychic powers begin too mess with the towns folk especially the children. Our characters are passing through the village when they stumble upon what could be one of the most terrifying adventures they would ever stumble upon.
(This story is heavily inspired by Hypno's lullaby, and it will borrow some elements from various horror mythos's. This one is also high story with only small pockets of sex. Highly craving.)

Treasure hunter: A young Thief steals Pokemon from Team Rocket, Is he the hero the people have always wanted or something much worse then the gangsters, and what lengths will we have too go too once he steals one of our favorite pokemon?
(Think of this one more as a film noir crime investigation. Where our characters have too get involved with team rocket, but also track down this new thief.)

Digimon Tamers: An OC plot set during the season of tamers where Digimon are crossing over into the human world. Dispite the efforts of a massive government corporation the best defense against the digimon are teenagers with their own digimon. win a battle and you delete the digimon to take their code, a precious resource that helps the digimon grow in power, and restore wounds suffered during battle. Code is a rare commodity and the bigger the digimon the more these sets of tamers are willing to fight each other over the rewards. After all kill a digimon partner and you get their code as well. (Think of this as a more viscous version of Digimon tamers, where the tamers we play will be willing to attack each other to win the prize instead of always working together. Also this would require multiple human and digimon characters.)

RE: Malin's search for fandoms [MXF]

Hello, Malin.

Wanted to drop by before I head out in about 4 hours or so and say if you want to brainstorm on another RP, I can easily do that. I'm making an effort to attempt to come back here. Hope to hear back from you and all's well with you. Feel free to contact me here, AIM, wherever~

-LadyYunaFFX2

RE: Malin's search for pokemon plot [MXF]

Update of the month more information on what im looking for with pokemon. It must be plot over smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom