Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bravo Company ( Katy1008 & CrimsonMaster )

Sam continued to work on Briggs. She set up an IV bag and had Jackson hold it up while she kept working trying to clean out the gaping wound, tie off arteries and blood vessels. She couldnt seem to work quickly enough before the wound was swimming in blood once again. She was surprised that Briggs was still holding on. She heard Morgan call for a chopper and tell the rest of the men what they were doing. She in unison with the men who moved Briggs onto the blanket and then with the group of four as they headed towards the rendezvous. Thoughts of where she was putting her feet were now long gone. Her focus was only on the man bleeding to death at her side. Dust-off's she knew about. She'd been on enough of them; of course she had been on the chopper and had gotten off to meet the soldiers bringing the wounded to her. When Morgan asked her if she was going with Briggs, she looked at him a little puzzled. Then she looked at the other four men carrying Briggs. It would have been easy for her to say yes. To get back not just to the firebase but to Camp Baker. She could get a shower. A hot meal. All while she was waiting for the supplies to get loaded. It would have been easy to say yes. But field medics didn't usually go back with the wounded; if they did they were rarely be out with their squads. And this squad still needed to get home... back to the firebase. They were more than an hour's walk from safety.

They reached the chopper. There was a medical corpsman on board. She helped load Briggs onto the floor of the chopper and then she jumped off. She stood next to Morgan and the four men who had carried Briggs and they watched as the ship took off, ducking a little and sheilding themselves from the dust cloud that was blown up. It was called a dust-off for a reason. She looked at Morgan.

"I'm 1st Platoon's medic aren't I? If you guys are out here, then why the hell would I be back at Camp Baker?"

When Sam spoke about being 1st Platoon's medic, Morgan just smiled. It was good to hear Sam talk like that. It's the kind of thing that many the men feel better. Sam could have taken a free trip back to Camp Baker and returned later in the day. But she choose to stay and return with the men of squad. This told a great deal about her character and it would go a long way to getting Sam respect. Morgan patted Sam on the back and said that she was the medic for 1st Platoon. He moved away calling the squad together and getting them on the move. They were heading back to the firebase. Their two hours of patrol time was almost up. Motown who helped with Briggs came up and stood beside Sam. " Welcome to 1st Platoon Lieutenant. " Motown said with a smile as he moved up to join the group. Once the team was together they hit the trail heading back. Morgan put Motown on point. He was walking in the middle with Sam just behind. " How long you been in country Lieutenant? " Morgan asked as they walked long. In the distance the sounds of explosion could be heard. Everyone stopped for a moment before Morgan said that it was bombs dropping from B-52's." Somebody is having a bad day. Morgan added. The bombs were dropping many miles away, but the sound was like thunder rolling through the valleys. Morgan order the men to keep moving and keep watching the jungle.

Sam watched as Morgan walked away. For all she wondered whether this was a decision she was going to regret, she couldn't help but smile just a little. The pat of the back was vaguely reassuring. Morgan was clearly an experienced veteran but also a lifer... He wasn't someone who had been drafted. Something which got his praise - even if it was in the form of a pat on the back - cant have been bad. But when Jackson welcomed her, her surprise was pretty much complete. She watched as he too moved on his way.

"Couldn't leave us alone then huh Doc?" Kirk moved past her, the M-60 cradled across his forearms. "You know... If you're that keen to take care of me, LT, you just had to say. Stop by the tent later on." She couldn't help but laugh as she followed him. She probably should have called him out for the disrespect; there were plenty who would, but she wasn't regular army and with what they went through every day... With what they'd just been through, it was hardly a hanging offence. She didn't know if Morgan would see it in quite the same was, but he didn't seem to have heard it.

Within a few minutes they were back in line, and Sam was behind Morgan again. He seemed a little more relaxed with someone else on point, but he was clearly still focused on where he was stepping and what was happening around him.

"I've been here...2 months, 3 weeks, 5 days and....about..." She looked at her watch. "... 13 hours. Enlisted four moths ago, four weeks basic training and here I am! How about you? I'd guess you're either getting short or... This isn't your first tour?"

Morgan said that he'd been in Vietnam since 1965. He was on his second tour of duty and going to sign up for a third. It would just be a few weeks when Morgan's second tour was up. He however planned on staying since so many new soldiers were showing up with no idea what war was all about. Morgan could help them understand and hopefully get more home alive by being here. He told Sam about being in Korean and serving all three years. Morgan said that Nam was nothing like Korea. " War is war Doc.......But this war is like being in hell. " Morgan's voice carried a somber tone as he spoke. Vietnam was a jungle war, a guerrilla war. Morgan said that the NVA normally don't attack unless they have greater numbers. The Viet Cong use the same tactics, but they do hit & run attacks. The large battles that were seen in World War II and even in Korea were few and far between in Vietnam while the Americans were fighting. Morgan said battles in Korea could last hours and even days. Here in Nam the battles were short. Often ending in just minutes after they started. Some places however had long drawn out battles. Morgan told of the combat bases near the DMZ. " They get hit often by the NVA while we deal more with the VC down here. " Morgan said while his eyes searched the jungle for movement. He enjoyed talking with Sam. Morgan wasn't sure how long she'd be around, but he couldn't deny the fact that he liked her company. " You got someone special waiting for ya back in the world? " Morgan asked as he was now walking side by side with Sam.

Sam was starting to like Dan Morgan. This was definitely a man who knew what he was doing out here and maybe he was one of the few who had found a reason for doing what he was doing...a reason for being here. She told him about her Dad having been a Doctor in Korea with the 8055th MASH unit. Morgan had groaned and thanked her sarcastically for making him feel old. She laughed and apologised. She talked about the things her Dad had told her and how the only thing that she could see was the same was that soldiers die. "He always said, rule number one in a war was that soldiers die. And the second rule was that Doctors can't change rule number one."

When the conversation turned to people back home, she looked a little puzzled for a moment but smiled. "The jury might be out on that one. He... We were at medical school together. 18months off being doctors. He...he doesn't understand why I quit to become a nurse and come out here. He thinks I'm crazy. I get letters. We've spoken on the phone a couple of times, but er.... We're in different worlds. Not a lot of common ground. He still thinks I should go home."

Sam's stories of her dad being in Korea may have made him feel old, but he enjoyed them. When you serve in the military and fight wars for your country it's not an easy life. Morgan spent many Christmases & other holidays way from his family even when he wasn't in a war zone. Korea was his first posting. Then Morgan spent time in Germany before being posted to Japan. Now he was in Vietnam and it hardly seemed like he had ever been home. In truth Morgan had been home many times. Just not for anything important like holidays. Morgan felt more at home in the army then at anywhere else. The people who he knew in Korea and those now seemed more like family then anyone else in his life. It's part of a special bond that forms between people who live and fight together.

Morgan was stunned to hear that Sam had only been 18 months from becoming a doctor. He could hardly believe when she spoke about giving it all up and joining the army as nurse. He certainly understood why her boyfriend would think she was crazy. Still he was in Vietnam and so were many others. Morgan hadn't given up anything to be here though. Hearing what Sam said made Morgan wonder just what drove her to joining the army and come to Vietnam? It wasn't like people were beating the doors down to get into this place. Hell most of the American soldiers were here because they were drafted. " So why did you quit and come here to Vietnam?.........You only had 18 months to go and this war wasn't going anywhere. " Morgan decided to ask his question. It was now clear that Sam was more then just a nurse, or a medic. She had knowledge that none of the others had.

Sam looked at him for a moment when he asked her why. She hadn't told anyone in Vietnam why she was there, but she realized that actually, Morgan was the first person she had told about giving up medical school. She figured that genuine nurses might assume that she considered herself better than them, so she hadn't said anything except that she had been in college, pre-med, ROTC... Vietnam seemed an obviously place to be. She took a deep breath.

"I guess for a long time I was like most people. I sat down every night and I put the news on and I saw some of things that were happening here and I's say how awful it was. And then I'd see the stuff on the student marches and the demos, and I saw how awful that was and I'd go on eating my steak and potatoes. Everytime I went home to see my Dad, he'd say something about how it was Korea all over again. And then he started to say maybe it was worse.... if he were younger then he would've volunteered... never enough doctors in the middle of a war. And I'd nod and tell him he was right and thank God that he wasn't young enough to volunteer. And then one day he called me..." She paused for a moment, her mind suddenly transported a few thousand miles and back a few months. "He told me this guy I knew... Tony Giordano... he'd been drafted about three months before. Finished up in the Marines. He was at ... Con Thien. He'd been killed. Tony ... he was the first person I actually knew to killed over here. Tony and me had... we'd dated for nearly two years back in college. We were still friends... except suddenly he was gone. And from then on when I saw the news, it wasn't the same. When I saw some politician standing at Dover watching the bodies being unloaded from a transport ship... it wasn't the same. I figured my Dad was right and whilst he couldn't come... I could." She smiled broadly. "And so here I am. And god forbid this war is still here in 18 months... well maybe there will be a few guys around who wouldn't have been if.. if I'd decided to finish my training. My training aint worth that, and I can finish it off when I get back to the world." Most of the squad had been listening to what Sam was saying but no-one said anything. By the time she was done they were approaching the firebase. Morgan called over the RTO and radioed in to let the base know they were on their way.

Once they were back inside the relative safety of the perimeter, Morgan dismissed the team and told them to get cleaned up and get some food. Morgan disappeared inside the command tent to give the full report to Kern. Sam headed back to the aid station. She washed up, cleaning the dried blood off of her hands and her face, as well as the sweat and the dirt. She changed into a clean green t-shirt and fresh pants. When she was done sorting herself out, she emptied and then restocked and repacked both the M3 and the M5 bag. She decided that after every patrol she would set everything medical ready for the next one; if ever she needed it in a hurry... if the base came under direct assault... then it would be ready. She would just have to pick it up and run. As she finished sorting everything, a PFC walked in and told her that the LT wanted to see her. She thanked the soldier, secured the M3 pack and then headed out. When she walked into the command post, Kern and Morgan were both there. They looked at her. She wasn't quite sure what it was, but there was something about the way both of them looked at her that said something wasn't right. She stared back, looking from one to the other, waiting.

"We just got word from Baker. Briggs didn't make it." Kern said. Sam let the words sink in. It wasn't as if she was expecting anything else. It would have been a miracle if he had survived. And it wasn't as if soldiers she had treated hadn't died on her before. But this one felt different. She nodded slowly and swallowed down the lump in her throat. "That's... that's too bad." Morgan walked over to her and reached out. She was suddenly aware that he was handing her something. She looked down. She couldn't help but smile.

"You have beer out here?"

"Too true. Here. You deserve it... sorry I can't chill it for you first." She took it from him. "Thanks."

"To Briggs." Kern said as he held up his own bottle. Both she and Morgan followed suit. And then she drank about half of the bottle in one go.

During the trip back to the base, Morgan found out a lot about Sam. She had let part of herself open up so he could see inside. Morgan knew that it wasn't easy to expose yourself to new people. This showed that Sam had some trust in him. Morgan wasn't the type who made people regret the trust they gave to him. He would see to it that Sam never regretted that. Once they had reached the base, Morgan told the men to clean and check their weapons & gear. Then he told them to get some chow afterwards. Morgan didn't have to tell Sam to check her gear. Being a medic she would do that after each patrol. Morgan reported to Lieutenant Kern in the command bunker. He made his report about what happened out on the patrol. How they saw another NVA Force using the VC to carry large boxes. Morgan pointed at the map where this group had been seen. He stated that something big was gonna go down. Morgan could feel it in his gut. Kern had the same feeling, but there was little they could do but pass on the information and see what the brass made of it.

The report soon turned to the firefight. Morgan again pointed at the large field map of the area. He said that the NVA patrol was found not far from the village of Diem Lam. Kern would check out the village in the morning. He & Morgan switched on and off taking the morning patrol out. Tomorrow it was Kern's turn while Sergeant Morgan was in command of the base. Morgan left the command bunker and returned to his hooch where he filled out a report on Private Briggs getting shot. He then cleaned his weapon while having lunch. Morgan would again lead one of the evening patrols, but these patrols found nothing around the base. Later that evening Morgan returned to the command bunker and turned in his reports on the days patrols. Kern told him to sit while he placed a six pack onto his desk. He told Morgan about Briggs's dying. " Word came in a few minutes over the radio. " Kern said then he added that he asked for Lieutenant Keller to join them. It wasn't long before Sam arrived and was told about Briggs. Kern asked her to sit down and join them. Morgan handed Sam a beer which wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm ether. The three sat around the makeshift desk just shooting the bull. Once the six pack was gone, it was time to leave. Kern said that he was hitting the rack a little early tonight. After saying goodnight to Kern, Morgan said he would walk Sam back to the aide station. Looking up at the sky Morgan remarked how beautiful the sky was here. You could see more stars here then damn near anywhere else. He then looked at Sam and noticed they had reach the her place.

"Apparently its the lack of light on the ground." She looked at Morgan and saw him looking a little puzzed. "When you're in the City the ambient light from the street lamps and the apartment blocks and the skyscrapers... they stop us seeing a lot of the stars. I'm guessing if you asked Kirk, he would say that its nothing unusual... unless he comes from somewhere like Dallas or Houston of course." Morgan still looked at her somewhat bemused. She laughed. "Sorry. Just something someone told me once." They cam to a stop outside the entrance of the aid station. For a moment, they both hesitated and Sam felt a little uncomfortable for a moment. She was suddenly reminded of that moment when a date took you home at the end of the night and walked you to the door and then couldn't decide whether a first date was too soon to kiss. Sam pushed the image out of her head. This was hardly a first date. And neither of them were that young and naive.

"I'm afraid I can't offer you any more beer Sergeant, but erm... I have some cheap scotch if you want a chaser on the beers?"

Morgan nodded a little and then followed her into the aid station. She walked over the desk and pulled out the bottle and put it on the desk. Then she found two medical cups and placed them down. She poured two healthy measures of scotch into the cups and then handed one to Morgan who sat down on one of the chairs. Sam knocked the first one back and then immediately refilled her cup. Then she stood waiting to see if Morgan wanted a refill. He shook his head a little, and then took a sip. As he put the cup back down on the table, he moaned a little and rubbed at his shoulder with his free hand.

"What's the matter with your shoulder?"

"It's nothing. Old wound." Sam put down her cup and stepped over to him. "Let me see." Morgan laughed and shook his head.

"Honestly its fine."

"Really. And where did you get your medical qualifications Sergeant? Take off your shirt and let me have look."

"Its an old wound. All healed." He looked up at Sam as she stood immediately in front of him. It was clear she wasn't going to take no for an answer. He shrugged a little and undid his shirt, pushing it back off of one shoulder. There was a clear scar, healed over, rough skin. She stepped closer, moving to stand between his knees; she moved her fingers over it slowly, pressing a little here and there.

"This feels like a small arms wound...pistol rather than a rifle. Im guessing this was close up and personal? 10 months ago maybe... a year at most? Your first tour?" Sam couldnt fail to notice that Morgan was a well built man. He was solid and the muscles she was feeling under her fingers were hard. "I can give you some tylenol to help with the pain."

Morgan had learned how to deal with the discomfort he would get once in a while. It was really no big deal, but he let Sam have a look. While she stood in front of him, it became very clear that Morgan was checking out her body. How could he not since her breasts were staring him right in the face. Sam had a great looking body even in her army fatigue. Whomever designed these uniforms certainly didn't have a women's body in mind. That on second thought was a good idea though. Still Sam's army t-shirt hugged her upper body very nicely. " Really I'm fine.......It's will mostly likely rain in a day or two.......It only acts up when the weather is gonna change. " Morgan said as he lifted the cup and took another drink. He suddenly felt like a teenager in the living room of a girl's home. Sneaking drinks from her father's liquor cabinet and feeling awkward. Morgan was a 41 year old man and he was now feeling a bit foolish. He confessed to being shot by a VC woman back in Saigon in the fall of 65. Morgan said she shot him with a .25 caliber pistol. He & a group of friends were standing in a bar when she came up and started shooting.

Morgan moved his hands placing them on Sam's hips. " You know Doc......I could get prison time in Leavenworth for the thoughts going through my mind right now. " Morgan finally confessed what he was sure Sam already knew. He never tried to hide the fact that he was looking at her body and she never tried to stop him. " But I wouldn't mind serving that time......You are certainly worth a trip to prison or the stockade. " Morgan's hands moved around and over Sam's ass checks as he spoke. They both knew that what Morgan was doing wasn't allowed. But it did seem that nether of them cared about army rules at this point in time. Army life could be a lonely one if you always followed the rules. These rules however were often broken and some even carried on relationships behind the scenes. Morgan wasn't looking for a relationship with Sam. But sharing a few hours of pleasure was what he wanted.

As she talked him through her assessment of his wound and as he sipped whiskey and told her how it happened, she saw him look over her body, even cocking his head a little to one side as he looked at her waist and her ass. He wasn't hiding what he was doing; she didn't say anything. It had been a while since she had been with anyone... Nothing since the end of that first week in country. She'd gotten drunk in a bar off base. Finished up spending the night with a chopper pilot. It had been a good night; she liked sex...she liked it a lot. And she had the high school and college reputations to prove it. She didn't know whether that made her a slut. Guys never got called names like that when they slept around. Maybe the sexual revolution that was taking place in America and Europe would change that. She didn't care really; she was going to have fun regardless. She hadn't made a conscious decision not to get involved with anyone after that first weekend. She'd just finished up being too busy or too tired or somewhere where it just didn't happen. But she wouldn't have imagined it would happen here. And it had been a long time... And his hands felt good. She looked at him and smiled.

"I don't see any MPs around? And I think someone would have to make a complaint before you'd find yourself in prison. I don't hear anyone complaining." She drew her hand softly own his cheek and she leaned down and kissed him softly on the mouth. When she broke the kiss, she kept her mouth close o his as she spoke softly "i guess Hoyt is about to lose his bet!"

Morgan knew that anything that happened here, had to stay here. He could only lose his stripes if he was lucky. But losing his stripes would be a small price to pay for the chance at enjoying Sam's body. Morgan moaned slightly when Sam kissed him. Her lips felt so damn good. It had been a long time since Morgan had a woman. He hadn't sex with a woman since he left Japan and came to Vietnam. Unlike many soldiers, Morgan wasn't one who went looking for local hookers. Morgan had always been to busy with duty to be worried about sex. His thoughts had changed when Sam arrived. Sure he had seen nurses back at Camp Baker. Morgan even shared drinks with some of them at the local bars from time to time. But it never went any further then just drinks and a few laughs. There was something about Sam that made Morgan want her. Her lips were almost touching his when she spoke about Hoyt losing the bet. " To bad you can't saying anything. " Morgan said as their lips brushed against each other. His hands moved around to Sam's front. He undid her belt, then unbuttoned her pants. Morgan's hands slowly pulled Sam's pants down over her ass. His strong hands squeezed at Sam's almost bare ass. " I ain't never fucked an officer before......I've told a few to go fuck themselves though. " Morgan said with a chuckle in his voice. He moved his hands back around Sam to his lap. Morgan undid his own belt & pants. He then leaned down and untied his boots, then slipped them off. Morgan stood removing his pants and left them laying where his boots were.

"I can live with not collecting on that debt." She smiled as she stepped back. She reached down to the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. She was wearing a simple plain entirely functional black cotton bra which contrasted with her only slightly tanned skin. She tossed the shirt onto the desk. Then as Morgan stood up having undone his boots, Sam crouched down and did the same. It took maybe a minute for them both to be almost naked. Stood now just in her underwear, she stepped back into Morgan's arms, pressing her body against his as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Once. Twice. A third time. Each one a little more hungry than the one before. She let one hand caress softly up and down his back, his body every bit as hard and toned as her first touches had suggested. Then slowly she moved one hand between them. She reached down sliding her fingers softly down over his abdomen and under the top of his shorts. She quickly found his cock, semi hard but already a god size. It might have been a pure coincidence that she moaned into the continuing kiss as her fingers wrapped around his shaft and started to stroke or it might have been a subconscious sound of satisfaction as she began to imagine what it was going to feel like as he sank into her. She broke the kiss and pulled her head back just a little. She looked at him, a slight smile playing around her lips as her hand slowly stroked his cock.

"That's okay... I've never been fucked by a sergeant so..." She kissed him softly, her tongue brushing his lips. "...I guess it's a first for both of us." She kissed him again a little harder this time. "Fuck, I want you" she sighed as she pressed her body against him again and started to kiss him hungrily.

This all seemed like some wild wet dream Morgan was having. Yet it was really happening. Sam's kisses were soft and at times cold be forceful. It was almost as if she was begging to be fucked while not speaking the words. Morgan did enjoy each of those sweet kisses. As they kissed, Morgan's hands worked to free Sam's breasts from that army issued bra. Once the bra was loose, Morgan moved his hands down. He found that Sam was in her own right very fit. Sam's skin was still quite soft and on the tanned side. This told Morgan that she enjoyed some sun before coming out here. There were a couple of beaches not far from Camp Baker. One was often used by the soldiers, doctors and nurses on the base. Morgan would give a years pay to be on that beach right now with Sam. They could have a good bottle of whiskey. A nice camp fire and fuck on the beach while the waves wash over their naked bodies. That's what Morgan would give a years pay for. Still being in the aide station on a firebase with Sam wasn't all bad. Sam had her hand down inside Morgan's underwear. She was stroking his cock which helped to make it grow longer & thicker. It wasn't every Sergeant in the army who got a handjob from a sexy Lieutenant.

Sam was becoming a little playful and Morgan liked that. She used her tongue to brush over his lips in a teasing way. Very quickly Sam being kissing Morgan again. As time went on, Sam seemed to grow more wanting of him. She even stated that she wanted him. Morgan was pretty sure that he knew how Sam wanted to be fucked. Her kissing were telling a tail of need and want. Sam was sexually hungry and it was showing in her kisses. Morgan broke the kiss stepping back just a bit. He grabbed Sam by her arms and spun her around so that she was facing her desk. Morgan bent her down forward over the desk. He reached down and yanked her panties to the wooden floor. His own boxers were quickly gone. Morgan moved forward pressing the large head if his cock at the wet slit between Sam's thighs. He teased her for a few moments causing begging like moans to escape from Sam. The head of his cock brushed over and around her hard little clit. Morgan then slowly sank every inch of his meaty cock deep into Sam's cunt. He started to slam his cock into her body right away. Morgan reached out and grabbed a handful of Sam's hair pulling her head back towards him. " Do you like hard!?......Do you like rough!? " Morgan whispered, but his words were still forceful while being soft.

For a brief moment she was puzzled by Morgan pulling back from her. Just as she was wondering whether he had changed his mind, he moved quickly and surprised her again. She squealed a little but she managed to quickly quietened herself as he turned her round, pushed her over the desk making an empty cup drop to the floor, and pulled down her underwear. Feeling him pressing his cock at her needy pussy, she managed to step out of her panties and spread her legs a little. She moaned and sighed as she felt the head of his now thick hard cock moving around her clit. She bit down on her lower lip to muffle another moan. But then she felt him move inside her. One steady smooth push as he buried his entire length into her, stretching her. No-one had ever taken her like this before. Sure, she'd been fucked from behind but not like this and it seemed to build a need and a want in Sam that she had never really felt before. She felt him pulling back, withdrawing from her, again in a steady smooth stroke. She expected him to moe back into her in the same way, but he didn't. This time was much harder,much more forceful and she could help but groan. She reached out her hands and grabbed onto the desk as he withdrew and then slammed into her again.

Then Morgan surprised her once more, grabbing her by the hair pulling her head bak, making her back arch and her ass push up. She felt his breath on her neck as he leaned forward, his cock ball-deep inside her, and asked her how she liked it.

"Oh huh god...argh hmmm..., yes... Fuck me hard... Please!" She didn't think she had ever been more cock hungry than she was at that moment.

Leaving Sam's hair go, Morgan placed his hands on to her hips. Morgan held her tightly while his cock slammed into her. He moaned at how tight and warm Sam's pussy felt. It had been more then two years since he last had a woman. But he didn't remember her pussy feeling as good as Sam's felt right now. Each forceful thrust was accompanied by a deep long groan, the sound of naked skin slapping and the sounds given off by Sam. Morgan feeling very bold by now slowly removed his cock from Sam's pussy. He again teased her clit before placing the head of his cock at the entrance of her tightest hole. Before Sam knew what was happening. Morgan jammed his cock straight up Sam's ass. He fucked Sam just as hard in this hole as he did in her pussy. Morgan showed no mercy and he didn't stop, or slow down. He fucked Sam hard just as she wanted. He fucked Sam just like the servicemen fuck whores in downtown Saigon. Morgan reached his right hand around Sam's body. He snaked it down between her legs. Morgan's rough fingers started to play with Sam's clit. Circling it and teasing the tiny bud of Sam's womanhood. Still he was relentless in his assault of her rear area. There was no way for Morgan to know if Sam had anal sex before. He never stopped to ask. But she was certainly getting a lesson in what it was all about. Whether she had anal sex before, or not.

Sam had never been fucked like this before. Morgan's hands were big and she felt them rough on her skin as he held her hips firm, his fingertips digging into her flesh. But his cock felt so good...so very good as he drove into her again and again. The edge of the desk dug into the top of her thighs itch every forceful stroke. She gripped the opposite edge even tighter as it scraped a little on the wooden floor. If anyone had been passing by the aid station at that moment there would have been no question that they would have heard and known exactly what was going on.

When Morgan eventually ceased his assault and lowly withdrew, Sam found herself being disappointed. She whimpered a little as he worked the head of his cock over her clit and stroked the length of her now dripping pussy. In her head she silently prayed for him to enter her hard once again. Then she felt him at her ass, spreading her cheeks roughly and pressing firmly. She panicked a little. Turned her head slightly to say no...to tell him that she had only been fucked in the ass once before, but then he was inside her. One long firm stroke. She tried hard to muffle her scream as she dropped her head forward onto the table. She felt every bit the street whore as he took her hard. But it felt so good and when he reached around, his fingers roughly playing with her clit as he continued to fuck her ass, she knew it wouldn't be long before she came hard.

Morgan's assault on Sam's ass was every bit as hard as when he fucked her pussy. Perhaps maybe a bit harder since Sam tried to muffle her scream. Morgan wasn't trying to get them into trouble. He was just getting into fucking Sam. His cock slammed into her ass with great force. His speed was building very quickly while his fingers played with Sam's clit. This ass pounding went on for at least 10 minutes before Morgan groaned out loud. He pushed deep into Sam's ass to the point where his balls touched her wet cunt. Morgan's body began jerking hard as warm streams of his cum shot into her ass. He never forgot about Sam's needs. Even as he was cumming inside of her. Morgan continued to play with Sam's swollen little clit. Rubbing around it faster & faster as he whispered for her to cum. As his climax was ending. Morgan used his free hand to slip around Sam's upper body. He twisted & pulled at the hard nipple on Sam's right breast. This was all perfectly timed to make Samantha cum. He wasn't the type of man who would fuck Sam and not let her do the same. Morgan may have been fucking her like a whore. But there was no part of his mind where Morgan thought of Samantha that way.

Sam had never been fucked like this in her life before... and she had never been fucked better in her life. Bent over the table, feeling it hard and rough against her flesh, she fought hard not to squeal with every one of Morgan's thrusts as his cock drove deep into her ass. As the table moved just a little with each one, he seemed to move with it, keeping her pinned so tightly against it. But as firmly as Morgan had her pinned she was still able to arch her back a little and push her ass up. She could tell by Morgan's groans and grunts that his climax was approaching and when he slammed in deeper than ever and held himself buried deep inside her, she wasn't surprised to feel his hot cum filling her ass. There was a part of her that expected him to simply pull out and move away, not really worrying about her and in truth she was more than prepared to do it herself later certain that the memory of how he had taken would stay with her for a long time. But he didn't. Still with his cock buried ball deep in her ass, his fingers kept teasing her clit. Her breathing quickened as she felt it building; she squirmed under him but he never lost contact, never stopped what he was doing and then the sharp pinch of her nipple suddenly sent her over the edge. Her orgasm his hard. her head threw back and she squealed before she buried her head in her arms muffling the noise of her own pleasure. Morgan leant over her, practically lying on top of her, kissing at her neck and cheek. She turned her head and there mouths locked together and Sam moaned with the last of her orgasm still coursing through her body.

"You're a good fuck Doc."

"That... makes... two of us.. then."

"You liked that huh?"

"Fuck yes."

He eased himself out of her and they both groaned. Morgan stepped over to where his pants had been left and started to get dressed as Sam pushed herself up from the table slowly, her body sore, but in a good way. "I would never have imagined I could get a fuck like that at a firebase." Morgan said as he pulled his pants up and tucked his shirt into them. Sam smiled and she found her own pants and did likewise. "Glad I could be of service." She said. He smiled back as he found the cups that had been knocked off the table and poured them one last drink. Morgan knocked it back quickly and handed her the cup. "Thank you Ma'am".

"No. Thank you Sergeant."

And with that he left.

Morgan gave Sam a salute before heading for his hooch. He knew that there would other times like the one they just shared. Life was hell out here on the firebase and sex would be a great way to escape if only for a short time. Both Sam & Morgan would certainly need such an escape when times grew tough. They could find comfort in each others arms and bodies. Using each other for pleasure. They couldn't have sex every night, that could and would get them into trouble. They could however time it to when the sweet release of sex was most needed. Morgan looked around at the quiet base as he walked. The guard posts were watching for signs of VC. He entered his hooch turning on an oil lamp. Morgan pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, lit one up and sat down on his cot. Sam was with out a doubt the best fuck Morgan had in a long time. Morgan had some leave coming up. Not long. Only a few days, but he wondered if Sam would like to join him in Saigon? They could stay in a hotel and fuck like rabbits. Morgan just laughed as he laid down on his cot. Sam could certainly do better then an old man like him. Still, he would ask Sam and see what she said. The worst thing she could say was no and Morgan had heard that word before. Morgan finished his cigarette tossing the but into an old beer can he used as an ash tray. Morgan fell asleep with a smile on his face and feeling oh so good.

Morning came soon enough. Morgan was up and already hard at work early. With Lieutenant Kern leading the morning patrol, Morgan would be in command of the firebase. Some of the men on the morning patrol also changed. Going out on patrol this morning were Corporal Miguel Cruz and Reggie "Spade" Crawford. They were joined by another squad of men. Two things that would be the same as yesterdays patrol were that Sam was going. Also Corporal Hoyt would be joining the patrol. The group again formed just behind the command bunker. Everyone checked their weapons & gear before Lieutenant Kern arrived. The main part of this patrol was to check the nearby village of Diem Lam. They could be hiding VC or their weapons. Kern announced this too the group before they left the base. Diem Lam was just a few klicks beyond where Morgan had stopped when the firefight happened yesterday. As the patrol moved on through the jungle there was no signs of the enemy. They reached the fork in the trail where Kern stopped as Morgan did. He ordered Hoyt to take two men & Samantha into the village. They were to start the search while Kern led the rest around the village on the other trail. He was planning on cutting off any VC who may try to escape the village. Kern told Hoyt to be tactful when inside the village. He didn't want Hoyt upsetting the villagers if they had nothing to do with the VC. The two teams split even though Hoyt wasn't happy about taking Sam with him. He did however hold his tongue since it was an order. But that wouldn't last once Kern was gone.

Sam had washed up once Morgan had gone, had a little more whiskey and then had gone to bed feeling more content that she had for a long time. When she woke the following morning and rolled over her her cot, her body ached. She smiled when she remembered the reason for it. She pushed herself out of bed, washed and dressed. She knew she would be heading out with the patrol again - this time with Kern. She dressed as she had the following day and headed over to the rear of the command tent, carrying her M16, her helmet and her pack with her. She managed to avoid an audible groan when she saw that Hoyt was going out with them but thankfully he kept his mouth shut, although he looked at her with disgust as she approached.When the squad headed out, she fell into line behind the RTO, feeling almost the same tension as she had the day before. She was conscious of where she was putting her feet and what might be hiding off in the jungle.

When they had stopped at the fork in the road, she had eased her pack off of her back and was taking a drink from the canteen whilst the LT decided who was going where. Being assigned to Hoyt's group was something which pleased her about as much as it did him. She put her pack back on and took a breath before following almost at the rear of the group.

Hoyt led his small group into the village. His group was made up of two new guys and Sam. Hoyt ordered the two soldiers to start searching the village for VC weapons. He then looked at Sam. " You won't be making any money from these people......They're poor and can't afford a whore. " Hoyt said with great disgust in his voice. He then told Sam to wait and just watch what was going on. Hoyt gave Sam a smirk and a laugh as he walked away. The villagers stood once the American Soldiers came into their village. Those inside the huts where ushered out by the two men. Hoyt was speaking Vietnamese to an older man. He was asking him about the VC & the NVA. Hoyt didn't like what the man said and he hit this older man with the but of his M-16. The older man crashed to the ground as many of the women started to scream and cry. Hoyt then noticed a young Vietnamese woman standing near one of the huts. She was a very pretty 18 year old girl who looked innocent. Hoyt called out to her, but she ran. He gave chase and caught her in a field behind the huts. Hoyt knocked her down and stood over her. He called her VC and said that she was a whore! Hoyt dropped his gear and his M-16 at his feet. He pulled his knife out and lowered himself down to where the girl laid. Hoyt cut open her dress, then he undid his pants. " I'm gone teach you some respect whore! " Hoyt growled out as the girl was pleading with him. Her English was broken at best, but it was easy too hear that she was begging for him not to hurt her. Hoyt yelled for her to shut up! He then forced her legs open and placed his knife at her throat. Hoyt jammed his cock into her pussy ripping away her virginity. Even with the knife at her throat, the girl screamed when Hoyt began raping her.

Sam managed to hold her tongue as Hoyt spat the words out. Her look back at least matched his. She watched as he walked away towards the older man. She looked across at the two new guys watching as they effectively rounded up the villagers as they came out of their homes. Sam knew the risks that there were in the villages up and down the length of Vietnam. She had some sympathy for him. For more than a decade one army after another had trounced their way through their lands. It was hardly surprising that some people who had been little more than farmers had turned to the VC cause.

Her attention was suddenly drawn as she heard a man yell out in pain. She looked back to where Hoyt was standing. The villager he had been speaking to was now on the ground at his feet, a small trickle of blood running dowm his cheek from his temple.

"HEY" She ran over to where the man was. "What the hell..." She brought her pack off of her shoulder and put it on thee ground as she crouched down. She reached out to help the man sit up. She looked across at Hoyt... at his back as he walked away ignoring her. She pulled out some cotton from her pack and began to tend to the man. "I'm sorry... xin loi... xin loi." She stopped the bleeding and then put a small plaster on the man's head.

Worried about Hoyt had gone, when she had finished, she followed his path. She'd left her medical kit behind and took only her M16. When she turned the corner around the back of the hut, she couldnt believe what she saw. For a moment she was frozen to the spot. The young girl was crying... begging... Hoyt was on top of her. Suddenly Sam moved forward. She walked purposefully up to him, quickly enough that he didn't hear her approach until his was too late. With every bit of strength she could muster, she kicked him hard in his mid-drift. There was enough force, combined with the surprise, that he finished up rolling off the girl, his arms flailing in an attempt to reach his rifle. Sam kicked it out of the way as she brought her own rifle up and focused the sites on Hoyt... or more specifically on his groin and his exposed dick. She looked at him, her eyes blazing. Then she looked at the girl.

"Di di mau". The weeping girl pushed herself off the ground trying to gather the remnants of her dress around her. And then she was gone. Sam continued to stare at Hoyt, keeping her weapon trained on him. Now what the hell was she supposed to do? He stared back up at her, trying to guage whether she was actually going to shoot him.

"Get up you son of a bitch and put your dick away." She kept the M16 well aimed as he got up and did up his trousers. "Youre going to pick up your gun and then we're going to walk back out there and then we're going to leave these people alone." She stepped back a little and let him move slowly to his weapon. She still had her's pointed straight at him.

"Dont make the mistake of thinking because Im a medic that I wont shoot you. It would be self-defense plain and simple."

Hoyt was fucking the girl hard when the kick came. He never heard anyone walking up on him. Hoyt didn't know who it was until he looked up and saw Sam pointing her M-16 at him. His first thought was to grab his knife which was jarred from his hand by her kick. Hoyt's gut was hurting from the kick. but he did get his pants pulled up when she told him too. He slowly stood staring daggers at Samantha. " You are nothing but a Gook loving whore! " Hoyt snapped out at Sam as he picked up his gear. He walked just ahead of her back to the center of the village. By this time Lieutenant Kern and the rest of the patrol was just coming into the village from the other trail. Kern saw Sam holding her M-16 on Hoyt. He quickly walked up and asked what was going on here? Before Sam could answer, Hoyt started talking. He told Kern that he was interrogate a suspected VC girl when Sam came up and hit him. Hoyt said that Sam let a VC go free after pulling her weapon on him. Kern looked around the village as Hoyt spoke. He saw no signs of VC weapons. The search by the other two soldiers turned up nothing. Kern then looked at Sam. " What's your story Lieutenant? " Kern asked as he noticed the injured older man still sitting on the ground.

Sam looked at Hoyt as he gave his fictionalised account of what happened. When Kern asked her for her version she stared at him for a moment. Truth was she hadn't actually decided what if anything she was going to say about what Hoyt had done. Part of her knew that some soldiers believed what happened in the jungle stayed in the jungle and maybe if she reported Hoyt whatever good will she had started to build yesterday might be gone when they found out she had reported him. But then he remembered their reaction yesterday morning...before they'd left... When Hoyt had been bad mouthing her. Either way, the decision had pretty much Ben taken from her. Hoyt was making accusations against her which would see her in a military prison if Kern believed him.

"Private Hoyt's approach to interrogation is somewhat different to that outlined by the UCMJ and the Geneva Convention. After assaulting the old man..." She pointed to where he was sitting still next to her pack. "And then he chased a young girl ... The only reason she ran was because he scared the crap out of her. When I got round..." Sam stared at Hoyt and she took a breath. "He wasn't interrogating her. He was... Assaulting her."

Back
Top Bottom