Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bravo Company ( Katy1008 & CrimsonMaster )

"NO... no no... you don't need to... We were just..." Sam was stumbling over her words, looking from Ben to Sandy and back again. She couldn't seem to get her brain to work with the speed that she was familiar with and she was sure it wasn't just the dope or the drink... she hadn't had that much of either. But this was just all so wrong; everything seemed out of place and she was struggling to put them into place. "... we were just having a bit of... of a celebration I guess... what are you doing here?... The last time I saw... How did you...?"

Sam looked at Sandy again and saw the expectant stare, the raised eyebrows, the question in her expression. And then it was as if the question Sandy was silently asking suddenly occurred to her.

"Sorry...erm... Ben this is... this is Lieutenant Sandy Murdoch. She is probably going to be the next head nurse around here. Sandy this is Dr. Ben Price. He is... was... Chief of Emergency Medicine at John Hopkins... pretty much everything I need to do around here is.... erm... it's because of what this man taught me.... I can't believe your here... I mean... I knew you'd left the hospital to join the Army... to come over here but... I never expected to... Do you...erm... do you want a drink or anything..."

Ben was more then a little confused by the way Sam was acting. He assumed that it was because they had some pot in the room. Ben waited until Sam was finally able to finish speaking. He accepted the offer of a drink that Sam made. Ben took a seat leaving his bags at the door. He removed his hat and undid the buttons on his uniform coat. Ben thanked Sam for the drink after she handed it to him. He then told Sam & Sandy about being the new chief surgeon at the base hospital. Things were looking up at the hospital since Ben was replacing Captain Brady. Ben then explained who would be the new head nurse. He agreed that Sandy would most likely get that role if a replacement wasn't found. However, Ben added that the job for now belonged to Sam. Her position as head nurse would only last until 1st platoon was sent back into the field. Ben made sure to point that fact out. He didn't want Sam to think she wouldn't be rejoining her guys when they headed out. Sandy was pleased to hear that Sam would be taking Major Hunt's place. Things at the hospital would be a lot better with Sam in charge. Sandy also liked the addition of Doctor Price. He was handsome & well built and certainly better then Brady was. Age didn't bother Sandy. She knew that older men often made better lovers.

Sandy made sure that everyone's glass was full. " Here's a toast for our new head nurse and handsome new chief surgeon. " Sandy said as her all to familiar devilish looked flashed over his eyes. She was staring straight at Sam who couldn't help but see this lustfilled stare. The glasses came together and the drinks were downed. Sandy then handed Ben a joint. " Would you care to join our party Doctor Price? " Sandy just smiled as she held the joint in her hand. Ben looked at her for a short moment before taking it. He placed it between his lips as Sandy leaned over with her lighter. Her top was open enough that it wasn't hard to see her cleavage. In fact Sandy made it easy to see.

Sam watched Ben settle himself down as she poured him a drink and refilled both Sandy's and her own glass. She handed Ben his and then could hardly believe it as Sandy offered him the joint. She was even more surprised when he took it. And then she was stunned again by the fact that she'd been made Head nurse. She had been about to object before Price made it clear that it was temporary and that Sam would be rejoining the platoon.

"Oh Samantha. Sit down and chill out. I don't know why kids your age all think that your are the first generation to inhale." Sandy giggled as she handed a fresh joint to her friend. "You heard the Major." Sam hesitated for a moment and then sat down.

"So what were you celebrating. "

"What?" Sam asked as she exhaled.

"Your celebration? You said the two of you were celebrating. Celebrating what?" Before Sam could say anything, Sandy began telling the story. Throughout, Sam stayed quiet, a little embarrassed by the events. Ben remained equally silent while the tale was being relayed and for a short time after. And then he looked at Sam.

"Well phosphorus burns certainly wasn't something we covered at John Hopkins. I guess you've received a different kind of education out here."

"Yes Sir. It's certainly different."

"Oh our Sammy is learning lots of new things out here, aren't you sweetie.

Ben listened as Sandy told the tail for why she & Sam were having their little party. He certainly understood why Sam did what she did. Ben had seen both good & bad doctors since coming over here. The same went for some of the nurse he came acrossed. Ben commended San for doing what she did. He wasn't regular army so following orders from another officer wasn't big on his list. Dong what was right for the patent was big on his list. Ben told Sam that she didn't need to be so formal with him. They weren't on duty. Sam was free to call him Ben away from the hospital. > No need for Sir's......Major or doctor price in here Samantha......We're old friends after all. " Ben said while reaching his hand out and patting Sam on her thigh. Sandy raised an eyebrow and wondered just how old and close they were as friends? It was then that Sandy spoke out about Sam learning lots of new things. Ben took another hit from his joint. He leaned back into the chair and asked just what new things Sam was learning? Ben was expecting to hear stories of combat and how Sam took care of wounded men in the field. She had been under fire many times since becoming a field medic. Ben hadn't been in the field. The only time he was every under fire was when Tet broke out and the Viet Cong stormed through Saigon. Ben noticed how nervous Sam seemed to be and how cool Sandy was acting. He certainly didn't want Sam to feel any pressure because he was now around her. Ben was hoping that Sam would relax and enjoy their visit.

Sam smiled and shook her head a little as she sank back into her chair, took and drink and then lifted her own joint to her lips. She took a long slow pull on it and then after a moment, exhaled slowly. She saw and felt Ben's hand on her thigh but didn't do anything in response. Ben Price had always been a tactile person even when they had been at work. In the class room sometimes he thought nothing of pulling one of the girls out of their seat and giving some form of practical demonstration. None of the girls objected to it... his touch was good.

"Worst day I ever had in the ER was that day of the oil fire... down at the docks." Ben nodded as he remembered the same event. "The ER room was chaos. Burnt bodies everywhere. Men screaming in pain. " Sam hesitated for a moment as the images flicked with frightening clarity through her head. And then she looked at Ben. "That was erm... that was a walk in the park compared to what it's like out there in the middle of a firefight. My Dad always said that what he did in Korea was meatball surgery but out there.. I don't know what you call it, but is a long way from what I understood medicine to be." She laughed a little and then knocked back the rest of the JD from her glass.

"But you play hard too right... just like you used to." Ben asked. Sam looked at him and the smile spread across her face. Before she had a chance to answer, Sandy did it for her.

"Oh damn right she does. Sammy likes playing very hard, don't you girl."

"Oh I know how hard Sammy likes things... she had quite the reputation at JH. And..." he looked at Sandy for a moment. "... I can imagine the two of you have more fun than most." Suddenly Ben looked around. "Don't you have a damn radio in here... this is a little quiet for a celebration isn't it." Sandy immediately pushed herself off the bed and moved over to a small cupboard. She pulled out a radio and set it down. "The AFN is pretty much all that's worth listening to." she said as she switched it on. Stand By Me suddenly came onto the radio. Then instead of returning to her seat, as Sandy passed where Sam was sitting, she took hold of her wrist and pulled.

"Come on... let's dance."

"Ohhh Sandy... I'm too ti...."

"No. No you're not. Come on." The first song drifted into the second and as Dusty Springfield's voice filled the room and the two girls started to dance, Ben reached over for the bottle topped off his own glass and enjoyed what was starting to play out in front of him. He had certainly not expected this when he decided to surprise his former student. Sandy was inching ever closer to Sam and soon they were dancing in each other's arms.

Sam had closed her eyes. She was now starting to relax... the dope and the alcohol were doing what Sandy had hoped. Even when Sam felt Sandy's breath on her neck, felt a soft kiss as her hands moved down her back, she kept her eyes closed. Her mind was drifting a little - remembering that night at the Fun House... being taken up onto the stage and dancing with the two girls... putting on a show for 30 or 40 guys. Sandy kissed her neck and then her jaw, inching closer to her mouth. No. Ben certainly hadn't expected this, even having heard what he had about Sam when she was at medical school.

Ben knew that reputations can sometimes be misleading. People could often get a bad, or good reputation from just one incident. The stories told about Sam were fuel for Ben's imagination. Only a fool wouldn't wonder whether or not those stories were true. Ben undid his tie as he watched Sam & Sandy dancing for him. He sipped his whiskey while unbuttoning the collar of his shirt. Ben watched silently as Sandy's hands moved freely over Sam's body. He saw each kiss on Sam's neck and jaw line. A smile slipped over his face when Sandy's lips lightly brushed against Sam's. This was done in a teasing way. Sandy's tongue then playful licked around Sam's lips. This action drew Sam's own tongue out of hiding. Their tongues started to dance to the music just as the girls were. Ben could feel his cock coming to life. This was certainly more then he expected to see from his former student. Ben's eyes followed Sam & Sandy as their bodies swayed to the music. Their tongues circling each others until Sandy locked Sam into a kiss. Soft moans began to rise joining with the tune playing in the radio. The last time Ben saw anything like this was at a club in Saigon. Many clubs & bars had stage shows were girls made up with each other. Some even featured the girls having sex. This however was a private show for Ben only and he didn't even have to pay for it. By now, Ben was looking forward to see Samantha stripped down naked. His mind was already racing with thoughts of what would happen next. It was all so wild, but it was really happening.

Sam wasn't really sure what she was doing, but it just felt as if it were okay - despite Ben being sat there. It was just like the Fun House... letting go... relaxing... staying in the moment and just thinking about that. And almost before she knew it, she was stood there making out with Sandy. Sandy's hands were undoing the buttons on Sam's shirt and then they were at the waistband of her skirt. In between she took items of her own clothes off. All the time, she and Sam kept kissing, soft kisses, lots of tongues. It didn't take long before both girls were in nothing other than their panties. Ben was smiling and sipping on his beer. Had world events not gotten in the way, Ben was sure he would have had Sam before she had finished her term in the ER. Sam's reputation was pretty stellar; she didn't fuck anyone who was in a relationship with one of her fellow students, but that was about the only rule she had by all accounts. Ben was now seeing that everything that had been said about her before he had left was probably true.

Sandy finally broke the kiss and stepped back a little. She looked across to Ben and smiled. "See what I mean. She's learnt plenty..." She turned back and looked at Sam, lifting her hand and brushing her fingers down Sam's cheek and across her lips. "... although I'm pretty sure you were a whore before you came out to Nam." She slipped a finger into Sam's willing mouth and Sam immediately started to suck upon it. "Come on... let's go be nice to your friend." Sandy led Sam across to where Ben was sitting and she guided Sam onto her knees between Ben's feet. Both girls were kneeling there. Sandy smiled at Ben and simply said nothing but smiled back, expectantly, enjoying the attention that two good looking women were now giving him. Within a few minutes, both girls were sucking on his cock, one on each side of him, and as they worked on his cock so they licked and kissed each other. This was definitely not what he had been expecting when he burst in here.

Ben was enjoying the show that Sam & Sandy were putting on for him. His eyes watched closely as the girls kissed each other like lovers. The fact that Sam & Sandy were engaging in more then just a kiss wasn't known to Ben. From how things looked, these girls were regular bed mates. For the first time in Ben's life, he found something good in Vietnam. Oh Ben was sure that at some point, he would have fucked Samantha at med school. Ben would have found out Sam's hidden secret back then. Ben couldn't have known then that those rumors about Sam were true. After seeing Sam & Sandy in action, Ben no longer doubted those stories. All those dirty fantasies Ben had about Sam came rushing back into his mind. Oh how he wanted to fuck her in his office. He also wanted to fuck Sam in the class room. But his biggest fantasy was to fuck Samantha in the operating theater. His fantasy went like this. The other students would be sitting around at the top of the theater looking down. Ben would walk in dressed as if he was ready for surgery. However, Ben had no pants on. Laying on the operating table was a naked Samantha. Ben wouldn't be teaching surgical techniques on this day. He'd be teaching sex education. The point of which was how to treat a whore.

Ben pictured himself spanking Sam's ass. Fucking her face like it was her pussy. Then he'd fuck that dirty little cunt of hers before fucking her ass. All the while, Sam's fellow students would be looking down on her. Ben would have kept her head up while being fucked so she could tell everyone watching what a dirty slut she really was. Ben's seed was sent as his fantasy was coming to an end. But it wasn't over quite yet. Ben invited all the students down, both male & female to fuck Samantha. As Ben's fantasy finally ended, Sam was being used in every hole. She was being forced to lick pussies, suck cocks even those which had been buried deep in her ass. Oh yes, Ben had some very filthy thoughts about his former student's pretty little body. Oh's and ah's were coming from Ben as Sam & Sandy worked over his cock. He really enjoyed seeing their lips locking in a kiss with his cock in both of their mouths. At times it looked like the girls were fighting over his cock with their tongues & lips. After seeing Sandy in action, Ben had no doubts he would have fucked her sooner, or later. Having Sam at the same time was like a bonus Ben didn't have to work for. It was easy to see how Sandy controlled Samantha. Ben was sure that he could do the same. It was possible that Ben could live out a fantasy or two. While the operating theater was out since the only one was in Saigon. It was possible that Ben could fuck his head nurse in his office. Perhaps even in the hospital it's self? Ben hadn't fucked Sam yet and he was already thinking ahead to the next time. And there would be a next time.

Sam had let herself go; the memories of Madam Wu's fuelling the fire that Sandy had started with the dance. She moaned softly as she licked and kissed. After a few moment, Sandy moved away, leaving Sam attending to Ben's cock. Sandy stood next to Ben as he wrapped his arm around her, both of them still watching a hungry Sam.

"Our Sammy is such a slut Ben. Pretty soon her reputation here will probably outstrip the one she had at med school. Even the Colonel has had a piece of that ass hasn't he Sammy?" Ben smiled wider as Sam looked up, silently cursing Sandy for what she was saying.

"Well as I heard it she certainly had fun with plenty of her fellow students, but I don't think she ever made her way to the Dean's office." Sandy giggled and wrapped her arm around Ben's shoulders, leaning into him. "But she would have had to get past Mavis first." Ben continued. He saw the flicker of recognition in Sam's expression as she kept licking and sucking and moaning but he continued for Sandy's benefit. "Mavis Dearborn. Been the secretary for the last three Deans. But rumours had her as a little more for the current incumbent. Bleach blond hair. Nearly 50. Supposedly provided desert every day if you know what I mean." Sandy laughed.

"You never know, she might have liked to have Sammy there. Another hungry little mouth." Then Sandy had an idea. She leaned forward and kissed Ben and then moved out of his hold for a moment.

"Sammy...why don't you crawl over there and get Ben another drink." Sam pulled back, wide eyed, large pupils shining. Ben smiled as he held out the glass. "That would be very nice. Thank you Samantha." Sam took the glass and then moved across to where the bottle was. As she refilled the glass, it was Sandy's turn to give Ben some attention. She moved in front of him, then turned around and then stepped back. She reached between her legs and as she sat down in Ben's lap, her back to him, she guided his cock into her. Both of them groaned as he sank deep. Sam crawled back and handed Ben the glass.

"There's a good little bitch." Ben said not realising that she had been christened that already for very different reasons. "Now come back here." Sandy said pointing to the spot between Ben's feet. Sam moved back. Sandy looked down at her and grinned. "Show Ben what a good little slut you are. Lick my pussy while Ben's big fat dick fuck me." Sandy looked at Sam, grinning, waiting expectantly. Ben looked the same.

"Oh fuck yeah. Go be a good little slut. Be nice to Sandy and then after I'll take a piece of what the Colonel got." Sam hesitated. Sandy reached out her hand and grabbing a handful of hair pulled her to her stuffed wet pussy. Sam squealed a little, moaned, and then her tongue started lapping at both Ben and Sandy.

Sandy looked down on Sam. She watch with a wicked grin as Sam's tongue was moving from her pussy to Ben's cock and back again. Sandy knew Sam was born to be a slut. She may try and hide it, but you can't hide something like that forever. Sandy knew how to push Sam's buttons the right way. Like a puppet master pulling the right strings to make the doll dance. Sam was like that dancing doll. She was doing whatever Sandy wanted her to do. Ben was certainly enjoying how this turned out. He had just come here to visit his former student. Instead of a plain old visit, he was getting fucked and sucked. Having Sam's tongue moved along his thick shaft brought moans of pleasure from Ben. He told Sam not to forget his balls. Sandy was bouncing up and down on Ben's cock. She was moaning like a whore in heat. It felt so damn good. Sandy looked at Sam still grinning. " Oh Sammy......Ben's cock feels so good inside my pussy. " Sandy's voice carried the same sounds of pleasure that her moans did. " Your pussy must be aching for his hard cock........You must really need him by now. " Sandy added even as she continued riding Ben.

Ben just sat there enjoying himself. What man wouldn't be enjoying himself right now? Ben had two hot & horny chicks working him over. He smiled at everything Sandy was saying. It was clear Sandy was working Sam up to something. Ben had a pretty good idea where this was going. How it would get there still remained to be seen. " I'll bet if you play the poor innocent school girl.......Ben will fuck you.......Why don't you beg your Professor to fuck you?.......Tell him what a bad little girl you are and how you need a good hard fucking? " Sandy said as that grin seemed to grow even wider. Ben liked what he was hearing. Having Sam act like his student again sounded like so much fun.

Sammy wasn't altogether sure how this had come about. In the last 24 hours... less... she had been fucked by Bates - made to suck his cock as he fucked her mouth then had his cock rammed hard in both her cunt and ass. Then almost straight afterward, the two MPs had spent a couple of hours using her body, fucking her mouth again and then tag-teaming her. Now a few hours later here she was on her ones hungry for another cock, a cock in truth she had wanted for a long time. At the same time she was licking out another pussy - her second. Her memory flicked back to the whorehouse in Saigon, to being on the stage, on her knees in front of one of the vietnamese hookers, licking her pussy and sucking on her clit whilst another one groped at her body.

When Sandy suggested that she beg, she heard the words of the Colonel in her head; "You beg really well Lieutenant... just like a hungry cock whore... Beg for me to fuck your ass like a cheap whore." She heard one of the MPs - Jeff - asking her if she had begged for it from the Colonel then answering his own question and telling her to beg again. "Beg for my cock in your ass just like you beefed the Colonel."

"Ohhh god...mmmmmm... yes please... please Ben... please Sir... please fuck me. All the time at med school... I... I wanted you so bad...wanted to feel your cock...hmmmm....I need... " Between her gasp and whispered pleading, she licked at the cock and pussy that were immediately in front of her. She licked at Sandy pussy juice as it coated his cock and his balls.

"Hmmm. I don't know... " Ben looked at Sandy smiling. "What do you think Sandy... do you think our little slut deserves to get fucked?" Sandy smiled. "I think so, but I want her eating me out while you fuck her tight little cunt and ass. I've been trying to get to do this for ever..." Sandy eased herself off of Ben's cock and moved over the Sam's bed. She sat down, laid back a little on her hands and spread her legs.

"Come on over here Sammy... come and be a good little bitch for me." Sam looked up at Ben and then over to Sandy. 'Go on then Sammy... move that sweet little ass of yours." Ben encouraged. Sam moved around and went to stand up. "No no no... crawl over here..." Sandy said, grinning. Sam hesitated for a moment and then did as she was told. As she turned, Ben leaned forward and gave her ass a swift hard smack, making Sam squeal. It sounded just like he had imagined it would; in the theatre where he had seen his little dream taking place, he knew that it would echo around the room but even with out that, the sound was almost exactly as he had dreamed it. As Sam moved the short distance, Ben finished off his bottle and stood up. He watched as Sandy reached out with her free hand, grabbed a handful of Sam's hair and pulled her to her freshly fucked pussy. Sam immediately began to lick and suck, making Sandy squeal and giggle. Ben moved in behind her... moved down onto his knees. He could see the red mark where his hand had made contact with her ass. He smiled. He ran both of his hands down her back and over the curves of her ass. Then he smacked hard again, making her squeal again.

"I bet the guys round here like you as much as the guys did that the hospital. Are you are whore for the men here Sammy? How many have fucked you so far?" he smacked her ass again, harder still. Sam's scream was muffled as Sandy kept her head firm against her pussy.

"I know of at least four - and that was before she joined the Bravo boys in the field. There's been at least one of the sergeants Im sure and the Colonel. But I'd put money on there being more." Sandy said.

"That certainly sounds like the Sammy I knew from school. Now its my turn."

Ben stared down at Sam's pussy. This was a sight he never expected to see. Only Sam knew how many men she had been with. It did however give food for thought. Ben grinned while thinking about the different men who used Sam over the years. He certainly would have enjoyed hearing how Sam was used by a group of Vietnamese man on that train. The story of being sold at Madame Wu's like a whore and fucking damn near every man in the place would have trilled him. Added to that, Sam was fucked on stage by a dog in front of the watching crowd. None of this would have surprised Sandy & Ben. Sam was a closet whore. She kept this side hidden from the world. Sandy & Ben weren't fooled by how Sam acted in front of others. They both knew now how to push her buttons. How to free that locked away side. As Ben looked down at Sam's cunt, he thought of all those times he wanted to see. Now he was seeing it. Ben teased Sam's pussy with his fingers. He grinned at the wanting sounds she made. Ben then rubbed his cock against Sam's slit before he rammed his cock straight in. " For such a filthy little whore......You've got such a tight cunt! " Ben groaned out as he started fucking Sam. He then reached over Sam and grabbed her by the hair. Ben pulled Sam's head backwards towards him. " You're a cunt!........Remember that!.......A cunt's only job is to be used!.......And you'll always be used Sammy! " Ben growled out while slamming his cock into her pussy. He pushed Sam's head back down between Sandy's legs. " Lick that pussy cunt!........Make Sandy cum all over your face! " Ben barked out his orders while pressing Sam's face down. Sandy just grinned at how bold Ben became. She was pleased that he now understood the secrets of using Sam. Thoughts of different ways they could train Sammy to be more of an open whore flowed through her mind. Sandy saw Sammy giving out hand jobs & blow jobs to the wounded soldiers in the hospital. What a sight that would make. Sammy making all those men feel so much better. Sex with a hot nurse would give those men confidence again. Sandy knew that they couldn't do it while the hospital was full. They had to protect Sam to a certain point. But there were times when there was only a few men in the hospital. They could pull it off when the time was right. They could make sure that only Sam, Sandy & Ben were on duty when they whored her out. Sandy looked up at Ben who was giving Sam everything he could. She urged him on to fuck Sammy harder. Sandy would fill Ben in on her idea later. They could then work together in order to bring some joy to those wounded soldiers. The men of Bravo Company had already whored Sammy out. Morgan & Kowalski had plans of their own for whoring her out. Now Sandy was was joining this group. Sandy however wouldn't charge for Sam. She would be giving Sam away to those men going home.

Sam moaned softly, a moan muffled as Sandy held her head against her pussy, grinding herself into her face. Sandy had often imagined how this would feel. There were a couple of times before now when she thought it would happen but then it hadn't. Now, perhaps with a little help from Ben, here they were and it was everything that she had imagined. Sam moaning into her pussy as she licked and sucked send tiny vibrations through her making her moan too. Sandy smiled at Ben as he teased the little slut's pussy. She saw the intent on Ben's face.

As his cock slammed into her Sam squealed. The initial muffling was lost when he reached forward and pulled her head back. She gasped and moaned and whimpered as he told her what she was.

"Ye..yeas Sir...yes Ben...ohhhhhhgod..." Sandy giggled and reached out, taking hold of Sam's chin.

"Does that feel good Sammy... Is Ben's cock good inside you? Tell us what you are Sammy. Tell us what you're for." Sam looked at Sandy as she continued to whimper and moan.

"I'm ...I'm a w...whore...a cunt...to be used..." Sandy laughed and leaned back just as Ben slammed forward and pushed Sam's head into her pussy again. Sandy and Ben continued to use Sam encouraging each other, talking about Sam sometimes as if she wasn't there, at other times telling her what she was, eliciting moans and squeals. When Sandy had cum hard and when Ben had filled Sam's cunt, Ben had Sam clean his cock, while Sandy licked out Sam's pussy making her squeal so much as she came hard for the second time that night.

When Ben was done he had another drink and got dressed whilst Sandy continued making out on the bed with Sam. Ben liked seeing both of them writhing in slow motion on the small cot. In the end he left them too it, kissing Sandy and smacking Sam hard on the ass Ashe said good bye.

It had been a night which would live forever in Ben's memories. The greatest threesome he ever had. Sandy was fantastic and fucking Samantha was everything Ben dreamed it would be. Sammy certainly was a hungry little whore. She had been used by the Colonel and those guards and still she fucked Ben like a starving slut. Ben imagined Samantha could fuck every man on the base and still beg for more cock. He left the girls laying on the cot as they were still enjoying each other's bodies. Ben grabbed his bags, his hat and disappeared out the door. He walked about 20 yards from Sammy's quarters to where he would be staying. Ben was glad to see that he'd be close to his favorite slutty nurses. Sandy also lived closed by. Ben passed her place going to his. Once inside his hooch, Ben put his stuff away then sat down in a chair. He lit up a cigarette and leaned back. Sammy & Sandy made coming to Camp Baker a delightful posting. They would have so much fun together. Ben knew that in time Sam would return to the field. But for now, she belonged to him at the base hospital.

Ben finished his smoke then turned in for the night. There was a lot of work to do in the morning. Ben had to take charge of the hospital and Sammy had to start her new job as head nurse. This was pretty much in name only where Sandy was concerned. It was clear to Ben that Sandy knew how to handle Sam. The other doctors & nurses would be kept in the dark about Sammy's hidden side. So for appearances, Sandy would treat Sam like the head nurse. But when they were alone, Sandy would be the one in control. The thoughts of everything Sandy could make Sammy do brought wonderful dreams to Ben. His alarm was the only thing that broke him from his slumber. After shaving, showering and dressing. Ben went for breakfast at the mess hall. Many places around the camp were still being fixed from the Tet attack. Since there was still heavy fighting going on in different areas. Ben expected to have wounded coming in before long. He ate his breakfast and headed for the hospital. Ben entered the hospital long before Sam, Sandy and the rest of day shift would show up. He wanted to get an early start on his new command. Ben was in his office going over the current patient files when he spotted Sam & Sandy coming in together. A smile slipped over his face as he wondered if they had spent the night together in Sammy's bunk? Some of the day shift nurses were already waiting for their new head nurse. The rest were following Sam & Sandy into the hospital. A report of the recent fighting was laying on Sam's desk. She could then brief the rest of the staff on what to expect over the next few hours.

Sandy hadn't spent the whole night with Sam; about 30 minutes after Ben had left, Sandy did the same, leaving Sam with the promise that they definitely had to do this again sometime... and sometime soon.They agreed that they would meet up for breakfast in the morning before heading over to the hospital and meeting the new Chief of Medicine in his formal capacity. When Sam did wake, she lay in bed for a while remembering the various events. Things were a little soft around the edges as it were... perhaps because of the dope or the alcohol or both. She had never imagined that being with Ben would be quite that good. It wasnt quite the same as Morgan and Kowalski; they seemed more confident... they treated her... harder than Ben had done... hard enough that she felt it in her body the following day. But she couldn't deny that she had enjoyed the night. She pushed herself out of bed and took a shower.

She wasn't particularly keen on being the head nurse at the hospital and hoped that she got back to the unit as soon as possible. She felt that she did more good out in the field than in the hospital. She stepped out of the shower and got dressed, thinking about what she needed to do in order to manage her time and job. Most of it was about organization. Let the doctors make the main decisions - which wasn't always something she was that good at - and get the nurses organized to do what they had to in as efficient and effective a manner as possible. She stepped outside and headed towards the mess to meet up with Sandy. On the way she almost walked into the Colonel without seeing exactly who it was. She stopped and stared, her mind drifting to their encounter in his office. Then she remembered herself. She apologised and saluted. The Colonel took his time in returning the salute, letting her stand there at attention as he looked her over. He was also remembering their encounter before the trial. Finally he returned the salute and then stepped closer to her. He could still smell her soap from the shower.

"Watch your step Lieutenant. Else I might have to bring that sweet little ass of yours in front of me again on another charge. In fact... perhaps you had better step by my office when you are off duty. Just to make sure that you are clear on the consequences of the court martial decision." He stepped back and smirked a little, looked her up and down once again and then turned and walked away. Sam watched him leave. She couldn't believe she was going to have to see him again ... to service him again so quickly. All the more reason for her getting back to the unit. She headed over the the mess hall and had breakfast with Sandy. She didn't mention her encounter with the Colonel. Then the two of them headed over to the hospital. Within a couple of hours, the staff were briefed and everyone knew what it was they needed to be doing for the day.

In time the first batch of wounded came in by helicopter. Ben was there to look over each soldier and get a report on the wounds from Sandy. She was assigned to triage duty by Sam. It was something that Sandy did well, but she wouldn't be there long. Sandy would be needed in surgery before long. Once Ben got a report on the first group of wounded, he left to scrub up. Sam was also told to get ready for surgery. Ben knew what Samantha was capable of in an operating room. She may not have become a doctor yet, but she knew enough to help out during surgery. He taught her a lot during medical school. Ben had Sam working at his table at first, but soon the casualties became heavy enough that Sam was placed at her own table. Ben told Sandy to assist Sam while she worked. Most of the cases were simple enough. Ben and the other doctors handled most of the hard cases. This was however, Sam's real first chance at doing what she studied in school. Sure she did field surgery, but no one had given Sam the chance to really work on a patient like Ben was doing. While in surgery, the hours ticked by. It was just after 2 pm when the last patient was taken into recovery. Ben walked from the operating room groaning. His back was stiff after standing for so long. They had been in surgery for almost 5 hours. Sam & Sandy were sitting on a bench in the scrub room. Ben walked over and sat down beside Sam.

" You did a great job in there Sam.......You should be proud. " Ben rested his hand on Sam's knee while speaking. " I'll make a doctor out of you yet Sammy. " Ben gave Sam a smile before standing up. He tossed his surgical gown into the laundry before heading to his office. The surgery maybe done for the day, but Ben had a ton of paperwork to do. Sam & Sandy had their own work to do. Sam had paperwork of her own to fill out and she needed to check on the worst of the casualties. Sandy would be heading straight into the recovery ward. She'd meet Sam there in time. On this day there was no time for lunch. Sandy did however say that they could eat dinner together.

Sam sat on the bench, eyes closed, head back with her left hand rubbing slowly around the back of her neck. She wasn't used to this any more. Her type of surgery was fast and dirty; sometimes ankle deep in mud and dirty water when the rainy season hit. There was no finesse in what she typically did. It was about stabilising the wounds as quickly as possible, preventing as much blood loss as possible, managing pain, getting the soldier sorted out so that he could make it to the base hospital. After that it was down to people like Ben and Sandy. The base hospital was about trying to repair damage - at least enough that the soldier went back to his unit or was strong enough to make the trip home. What Sam did couldn't take time no matter what the patient might need at that moment. Medical procedure might say never move; the fact that they could be in the middle of a gunfight and in danger of being overrun meant that the proper procedures had to give way otherwise the whole unit might be lost rather than one man. The niceties of a hospital didn't always make sense in the jungle. But after five hours in surgery, Sam felt like she had been hunting for shrapnel for a life-time. She had reconstructed two kidneys, a liver and a bowel and a few miles of large intestine. There was no massive charge of adrenaline; there was no panic or chaos and there was no bullets or grenades. But it was an exhausting five hours. She opened her eyes and looked round when Ben sat down next to her. She smiled at his comment and shrugged a little.

"Maybe we better see if they make it through the next 24 hours first huh?"

There was little else for the rest of their shift. Someone brought some sandwiches in and fresh coffee was made; Sam, Sandy and the other nurses made sure the soldiers in the hospital were comfortable; they kept those who had come out of theatre under observation and then they handed over to the next shift. Everyone headed back to their own quarters for some much needed rest. Sam got back to her room and barely got undressed before getting into bed and within 30 minutes she was asleep.

A new day had dawned at Camp Baker. For Samantha, it started like any normal day at the base. She & Sandy had breakfast before heading off to the hospital. This however wouldn't be a normal day at the base for Sam. She would be thrust back into the field and tested like never before. Earlier that morning around 0600 hours. Some 30 kilometers north of Camp Baker. In an area known as Khanh Dong. An American helicopter was shot down by Viet Cong forces. These forces had been given the task of guarding the area around a mountain were a North Vietnamese base had been set up. The Cong however couldn't resist firing on the American chopper as it passed over head. The leaders of this Cong force decided to take whoever was on that helicopter prisoner. Before the Cong could reach the downed helicopter, it's crew called for help. Luck was in their favor that day since two army patrols were out and not far away. The first army patrol ran head long into the Cong at the crash site. A battle quickly broke out between the two forces. The second patrol soon arrived, but it didn't end there. As the minutes ticked by, both sides called for more reinforcements. The Viet Cong called on the near by North Vietnamese army group stationed on the mountain. The two army patrols called for help from Camp Baker.

A Company had been dispatched to aid the army patrols. However, Captain March of A Company soon found the fight had grown into a large battle and NVA troops were in the mix. He radioed back to base asking for assistance. Captain Coleman of B Company was called to HQ. He was told to have his entire force ready for battle on the chopper pads in 45 minutes. Coleman returned to his office where he called all of his Lieutenants & Sergeants for a meeting. Among those were Kern, Morgan & Kowalski of 1st platoon. They were told to have their men ready to leave in 30 minutes. Once the meeting was over, Kern told Morgan to go get Sam. If 1st platoon was heading into a fight, they needed their medic with them. Morgan checked his watch for the time. It was just after 9 am. He figured Sam would be at the hospital, or on her way there. Morgan arrived at the hospital in less then 5 minutes. He quickly found Sam and told her 1st platoon had been order out into the field. Morgan explained about the battle and said Sam should bring double of everything she would need. Sandy & the other nurses quickly gathered Sam some medical supplies. Morgan & Sam then headed off for her place to get the rest of her gear. Once Sam was ready for field work, she & Morgan headed for the chopper pads. Kowalski was already there with Morgan's gear and the rest of 1st platoon. They climbed aboard a helicopter just before it lifted off. All four platoons in B Company were now heading into battle. Sam was riding with Kern, Morgan, Kowalski, Cruz, Tex, Motown, Spade & a new guy named Tony Adams.

Adams had just arrived in Nam only two days ago. He was fresh out of boot camp and as green as his uniform. Everything about his dress screamed regulation. This was far different from the other guys who's dress code was more relaxed. Shirt sleeves rolled up. Writing on their helmets. Cigarettes hanging from their mouths. Tony was so scared at this moment, he hadn't noticed Sam was a woman. Even thought she was sitting almost in front of him. He just stared out the open side of the Huey. " Doc!.......We're going into a hot LZ!........So keep that pretty little ass of yours close! " Morgan's voice snapped Tony out of his stare. He wondered why Morgan would speak that way to another soldier? This was when Tony got a good look at Sam. " OH MY GOD!!....YOU'RE A GIRL! " Tony's words brought laughter from the other guys. " You had better be more aware of what's around you kid!.......We ain't going to damn a picnic! " Kowalski spoke up.

Sam was sat at a desk in an administration office when Morgan came for her. She was looking throughout he medical reports which had been completed during the night, making sure that she was fully aware of every patient's condition and needs for the next 12 hours. Morgan didn't knock. It wasn't that Sam expected people to knock before coming into the room; it was just the way he came in took her a little by surprise. He wasn't running and the door wasn't thrown open, but he had been particularly purposeful in his stride and he opened the door confidently, knowing that he needed to get Sam and her kit on the pad quickly and knowing that Sam was there having been told by the nurses at the front station.

Sam didn't get a chance to ask what was going on. Morgan started telling her as soon as the door was open and telling her to move, holding the door open at the same time. Sandy was a few paces behind Morgan and heard everything.

"Don't worry. Just go. We can hold everything here." Sam was already on her feet and for the most part wasn't worried at all. Not about the hospital anyway. Her head was already thinking what she might need and where her kit was. The nurses worked quickly to draw the supplies together, with Sam calling out what she needed - or thought she might need - and the others pulling things off shelves from the medical stores. Morgan carried the bag as they then went to her room. Fortunately everything was where she thought it was and it didn't take long to pack everything - although her bag was almost overflowing. She groaned a little as she picked it up and threw it over her shoulder. She didn't expect Morgan to carry it for her and he didn't offer. A few minutes later and a little out of breath, she arrived at the pad. There was an exchange of a few hello's and hi's and nods but beyond that everyone was pretty quiet as they settled themselves into the tightly packed Huey. Sam noticed the new guy - solely because of how he was dressed. It was about time the platoon had some replacements; it had lost three since she had been there. As Morgan started 'speaking' to her she leaned a little closer to him. Even with him shouting it wasn't the easiest thing to hear over the noise of the rotors. She gave him a quick smirk and a nod and then saw his expression; heard his comment. She shook her head a little and laughed to herself, thinking back to what Kowalski had said the first time her saw her.

The choppers carrying the troops of Bravo Company flew low over the jungle tree tops. These helicopters covered the 30 or so kilometers north in no time at all, or that's how it seemed. Soon the choppers dropped down to ground level and started to land. Morgan was the first out, his feet landing on the ground. He turned and yelled for everyone to get out of the helicopter. Kowalski joined Morgan hustling everyone out an to an area where Captain Coleman was waiting. The sounds of battle were all around. Smoke could be seen rising from different spots. Gun fire was heard coming from damn near everywhere. Explosion were going off from mortars & artillery. Lieutenant Kern reported in that 1st platoon was on the ground. Coleman told Kern to take 1st platoon and protect an area along the battle lines which featured a small knoll. This knoll was only 4 feet high and stretched for about 14 feet. It was along a field which laid below the mountain being used by the NVA as a base. Kern & 1st platoon was being tossed into the main area of the fight.

Kern called Morgan, Kowalski & Sam together. He explained where they were going and that they had to hold the line no matter the cost. No questions were asked by anyone. Everyone knew their duty and would do it. Morgan called the platoon together. He then moved the outfit out while keeping down, but moving fast. Gun shots & bombs still going off all over the place. By the time 1st platoon reached the knoll, they found what was left of that second US patrol from the start of the fight. Only 3 men were left out of 8 to protect this area. The corporal in command saluted Kern before telling him the situation. Morgan moved all 42 soldiers of 1st platoon into a line along the knoll. Being only 14 feet long, some men had to double up on the line. Just as the corporal finished his report, a bullet blew straight threw his chest. The man fall to the ground. Kern also dropped as did everyone. The gun fire started from the AK-47's. Kern just waved Sam off. There was nothing she could do for him. The corporal was dead before hitting the ground. At that moment a group of Viet Cong & NVA soldiers tried to storm the knoll. They appeared from the thick trees surrounding the base of the mountain. Morgan ordered everyone to return fire. It was only seconds into the firefight when someone screamed out they were hit. That was followed by calls for Sam. She was needed in a couple of places as the seconds ticked into minutes. 1st platoon was in a fight for it's life and Sam was right in the middle of it all.

As the chopper touched down, Sam half stepped, half rolled out of the side door, trying to move quickly but keep low and keep moving. A moving target was at least a little harder to hit that something that was stationary but also there were men behind Sam and she didn't want to create any kind of jam; block men behind her from moving into the relative safety of the jungle cover. She moved past Morgan and then took the direction from him an Kowalski and headed into cover. Once there she looked around to see the chopper taking off and from what she could see everyone had made it. Crouching down on one knee, holding the M16, Sam looked around. Every few seconds, she flinched a little as a mortar exploded the jungle not that far away or as a bullet whizzed through the air and disappeared into the jungle foliage or the bark of a tree. She heard Kern reporting in and the muffled reply as it crackled over the radio and when the call was finished and Kern called her over, she moved around him. She couldn't help thinking that they made a pretty good target; two officers and two sergeants... they survived the few seconds it took for Kern to tell them what they were doing and where they were heading. As the platoon moved, she fell into line between Morgan and Tex, staying low and watching where she was going and what was going on around them.

When they reached the knoll, she set herself down slightly behind the line, ready to move left or right, wherever she might be needed. She looked around her, checking that there weren't wounded men in need of medical attention, but there were only bodies. Well past the benefits of her help. She watched as the corporal saluted Kern. She couldn't help but wince a little; she remembered reading reports in the history book from the First World War about how saluting was dispensed with in the trenches as it was an obvious way to identify a senior officer to the enemy. Taking out a ranking officer might mean that the men under them panic... that they lose their heads... lose sight of their objectives. But it wasn't Kern that got hit. Maybe the VC firing wasn't a good shot and the corporal hadn't been the intended target. If that was the case, he was damn unlucky. As Sam looked at him, the shot itself was lost in the sounds of others but she saw the man's body jerk, saw the powder like explosion of blood from the front of his chest as the bullet thudded into his body. She wasn't sure whether she heard the entry or simply imagined it... she heard it before... she knew that sound. Her body was starting to move towards him before her brain had fully processed the fact that it was almost certainly a kill shot. Before she got more than a couple of feet, she saw Kern raise his hand and gave a short shake of his head. So instead of reaching for the straps on her pack to take it off, she brought her rifle up and turned her attention to the direction that this fresh assault was coming from. Right now her medical skills weren't needed. All that was needed at the moment was the power of the gun that she carried and her ability to kill the enemy before they killed any of the soldiers around her. She looked for a target, pulled the trigger, held it for a second or two and then looked for the next target.

The first wave of enemy troops were dropped quickly by the members of 1st platoon. Tex set up his M-60 in the middle of the line. His weapon cut a huge hole in those coming straight at him. Tex turned slightly to the right, then left while keeping his rate of fire up. The enemy soldiers were dropping like bowling pins. As the NVA & Viet Cong made their charge, their officers blew whistles. It was a sound very familiar to those who fought in battle. The North Vietnamese used these whistles to urge on their troops and strike fear into the enemy forces. The attack lasted only a few minutes before the NVA & Cong retreated into the cover of the trees. Half of those who made the charge were now laying dead on the field between the tree line surrounding the mountain and the knoll. This attack however wasn't meant to take the knoll. It was made to weaken the American line. During the fight three members of 1st platoon were wounded. One was hit in the shoulder, one was hit in the hand and a third had his right cheek split open from wood after enemy bullets ripped splinters from a nearby tree.

Sam was quickly called into action. Morgan moved along the line telling everyone to keep their eyes open. He knew this fight was far from over. Only moments after Morgan returned to his original position, whistles were heard again. The NVA & Viet Cong appeared from the trees making another charge on the knoll. " Watch your ammo!......Don't waste your shots! " Morgan yelled out as he looked up & down the line. Gun fire erupted from the knoll cutting threw the advancing enemy troops. However, this time the North Vietnamese brought RPG's. The first rocket was fired just above the knoll. It sailed over the heads of everyone blowing up some distance beyond were the American forces were hold up. A second rocket was fired hitting the knoll dead on. It didn't wound anyone, but it did blow away part of the ground protecting the 1st platoon. Morgan took a quick look around to make sure Sam was okay. He gave her a nod after seeing that she was still working on those wounded soldiers. This attack like the last one ended quickly when the enemy retreated. The second attack was repealed without any wounded from 1st platoon. This type of luck wouldn't holdout with more attacks coming.

It didn't take long before Sam was letting go of her rifle and pushing it behind her as she crawled along the ground to the source of the first call for a medic. The second and the third weren't far behind. They were all walking wounded - as much as it was possible to walk while under fire. She got them back from the line and set around her. She pulled open the M3 aid pack. The first was a straightforward through and through in his left shoulder. The kid was unlucky in that the bullet just missed being caught by his flak jacket. It was straightforward in that it wasn't life threatening at that moment. She could stop the blood, strap the man's arm and give him a shot to try and ward off any infection. She cut the sleeve of the shirt off quickly and pressed a large dressing over the exit wound. At the same time she reached in and pulled out a syringe. Antibiotics and coagulants. Next she brought out the pack of sulfa, a chalky-white powder which helps coagulate blood to stop bleeding, dry out wounds to prevent infection, and speed the healing process. She ripped the pack open using her teeth and then started to apply it quickly. As the same time she started telling the other two to pick up specific things from the medical kid to stet treating themselves.

And all the while, the battle continued a few feet away; bullets whizzing past and biting in to trees and mortars exploding feet away. As Sam applied the pressure bandage to the guys shoulder, the noise quietened a little. She looked over at Morgan as as he paced the line, checking on his men. Sam moved onto the hand injury, picking up a bandage as she applied the same sulfa powder. She wrapped the hand tight but not too tight, like the strapping applied to a boxer's hands before the gloves went on. It wasn't exactly medical but it was going to keep out everything and stop the bleeding whilst maybe still allowing him some movement and some ability to use his rifle.

As she moved onto the third guy, the battle started up again. She had the kit to be able to suture the cheek wound but now wasn't the time. She reached for a small dressing and some tape and as she did so the rocket hit way too close for comfort and the four of them were showered with dirt and torn up foliage. As she looked around, she caught Morgan's eye, saw the question in his face and nodded in response. Seeing him return the nod, she went back to the third soldier, but mentally - as she was taping the small dressing to his cheek - she was already wondering where she was going to be moving next.

5 more attacks were made by the NVA & Viet Cong before night finally feel upon the battlefield. 6 more members of 1st platoon had fallen during those attacks. 3 were like those who Sam first cared for. The other 3 were more serious. Just before night came, the choppers took out the wounded while dropping off a few supplies. 1st platoon got their share of the ammo & water, but it was no where near enough. Some asshole back in supple had sent enough ammo & water for one company. By now 3 full companies were taking part in this fight. The ammo & water was split up between all 3 companies. The men would just have to share what water they had and get what ammo they could get from their fallen company mates. When it came to water, the wounded came first. Kern put Sam in charge of handing out the water to those in need. The jungle grew dark when night came. Lights could been seen on the mountain top. These lights were made by candles carried by the NVA troops. Morgan explained this while smoking a cigarette. He took a long drag before handing his smoke to Sam.

In the field, the guys treated Sam like she was just another guy. Those that knew her well had thoughts of how great it would be to be fucking her right now. It would be a better way of spending a night then what they were doing right now. Back at Camp Baker, Sam was pretty much the base whore. Although, very few on the base really knew about that. Here on the battlefield, Sam was medic, rifleman & 2nd Lieutenant. While Morgan shared his smoke with Samantha. Tony wondered just how a woman got into a combat outfit? He knew that women weren't normally in combat outfits. This was Tony's first time in combat since he just joined 1st platoon. He was fresh from boot camp which was nothing like this place. Tony wasn't sure why Sam was here, but he could see the looks that the guys like Motown, Tex, Spade, Cruz, Kowalski and even Morgan gave her. These looks seemed to be far more then the guys gave to the other women back at the base. Tony could see how pretty Samantha was and how she made even army clothes look damn hot. He still had a lot to learn about army life and about Sam's role in this outfit.

Morgan passed the cigarette back to Sam just as he heard a soft noise. It was coming from just beyond the knoll somewhere out in the darkness. Morgan signaled Kern with his hands. Kern picked up the radio mic and ordered flares be shot over head. The flares went up and exploded over the field. 15, or perhaps more dark figures could been seen. " Heads up! " Morgan yelled out as everyone took their positions along the line. Those all to familiar whistles started again as those dark figures came close enough to show that they were NVA soldiers making a night time attack. The gun fire broke out again as did more explosions. Two more men from 1st platoon dropped. One was hit in the right cheek of his face by a bullet. The other took a nasty hit to his neck. Both men dropped quickly and within minutes of each other. Like many attacks, this one ended with the enemy retreating. These attacks were short in nature to chip away at the American forces. The NVA & Cong suffered far more dead & wounded, but they did so willingly. A dead calm came over the battlefield again. It was as peaceful as it was before the attack started.

The M3 and the M5 aid bags were both open on the ground. A significant amount of the kit inside had been used and Sam was glad she'd brought an additional unofficial pack. It was certainly true that what was on her back going back was going to be a lot less than what was there on the way in. From the attacks so far, Sam thought they were lucky not to have any KIAs. Instead she had 6 walking wounded who she'd patched up and put back on the line. They weren't as efficient as they were and were definitely firing fewer shots but they were 6 extra guns and they had all been picking their targets and making their shots count. The other three weren't walking. One had a serious leg wound: Sam was no vascular surgeon but she was sure the kid would get his ticket home probably with a lower leg missing. Another had a chest wound. Sam had stabilized him but she didn't think he was going to make it through the night. He was lying on a ground sheet unconscious with a saline bag tagged to a tree above him. The third was a belly wound. Again the guy was on his back, drugged up to stop the pain. Sam had done some crude meatball surgery and probably would make it if he could avoid infection.

Sam was sat leaning against a tree, knees up, her dirty bloodstained hands resting on them. She watched the lights flickering in the distance, listened to Morgan explaining and took the cigarette when get offered it. The sudden noise caused the cigarette to be thrown away and everyone jumped into action. When the two men fell, she started towards the cheek wound but then changed as the second fell clutching his throat. She knew immediately that he would bleed out within a couple of minutes. She wrapped her hands around the guys throat, squeezing just enough, barking out instructions to one of the earlier walking wounded, telling him what she needed. Sutures. Bandages. Morphine. Within a few minutes the guy was sitting dazed, unable to talk but with thick white bandages around his neck. The bullet to the cheek had produced a lot less blood. The guy was still alive but unconscious and Sam didn't expect him to live for long, although she had no idea where the bullet was... There was no exit wound she could find.

It was going to be a long night.

Back
Top Bottom