Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fall And Rise Of The Machine (BlisteredBlood & little_iveta)

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
What do androids dream whenever they go offline for any period of time? Some thought that they had the answers, but even more have thought that there was no definitive answer in regards to what it dreams, if at all. Those same speculators have often said that they just simply lay there in a comatose like state until they awaken once more.

It had been at least a good 70 years since a major battle had brewed in what once was a city that was originally built on the foundations of control through the use of puppeteering, deceit and lies. Survivors of the event have said that one android, filled with contempt and rage had come to this place and with him, he brought Hell with him as he decimated it one piece at a time before bringing down the tallest skyscraper, which to the shock of many was actually a behavioral modification satellite. It wasn't, however, without paying an extremely high price in that final battle. Witnesses recalled seeing a good majority of that rubble crash down upon him in a final act of sacrifice while he allowed the other survivors to escape, but not before he made this final declaration.

"I know what I am... I know what will only become of me if I continue to exist... But if it means that you'll be free to make your own choices, then allow me to return the favor to those of you that had believed in me. I cannot thank you all enough. Now go! Leave and live free from now on!"

Many have said that he could still be there, the crimson-clad android known simply as Deadman. Others have said that he could've been completely obliterated within that explosion that rocked that city to its very foundation. There was no telling where he could be now. Many of those eyewitnesses have either since gone into hiding, died off, or perhaps their children have carried on their stories to others, but sometimes the stories would be told in passing. Over time, these stories have since stopped being told and eventually disappearing within the sands of time.

There was no telling what became of the android now, even if he was still in one piece. But over the course of time, some have begun to notice an odd energy signature somewhere within the rubble, but nearly all of them have brushed it off, thinking nothing more of it.

Back
Top Bottom