Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot or Smut or Both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presto

Planetoid
Hello, hello!

Introductions first....hmmm, I'm Presto, but you can call me whatever you like. I'm usually just as fast and upbeat as the tempo I've named myself after, so I like to chat with my partners. Unfortunately I won't do IMs or Emails. I like this site, so I'll keep my stuff here. I'm a twenty-three year old college student/waitress, so I work a lot on the weekends, but you should get more than one reply a day no matter what.
---------------I have a lot of different tastes. I am equally satisfied with a cute and sexy role play as I am with a dark and depraved role play. It all depends on your personal taste, so pick something that you can write well. I prefer people who can write at least one paragraph at all times.

My kinks
Basically... I listed the things I like under yes/no/maybe.
No means absolutely not.
And everything not listed is fair game.

Note: I adore plots in my role plays, but that's not necessary either. I'd be more than happy with a higher percentage of smut if you can write well

Plots - I am currently interested in bimbofication/mind control along with some other particularly degrading things. If this is not your cup of tea don’t fret! I change my wants daily! If you don’t like what you see please DON’T message me! I love role playing, but looking at your plots that have nothing to do with what I want will only frustrate me! </3

Small ideas - only a few since they've got a singular kink basis, that being mind control and bimbofication.

1. They’ve been dating on and off for years, but she’s a real bitch. She’ll drain his money and run off to the next man only to come back when he’s her best option. This time he’s ready to put her in her place –and she’s got years of service ahead of her to pay off her debt.

2. He’s a budding musician, but his step-mom has never been supportive of his music. After his dad died, she withheld the money that was supposed to be for his schooling until he picked a ‘real profession’. He agrees, but says that she needs to listen to at least one song to see if it alters her perspective.

3. A secretary to a popular hypnotherapist – and she’s sorely mistaken thinking that his clients are the only ones he can work his magic on.

4. She’s in high school now, and her parents don’t like spending too much money on clothes and makeup and whatnot. So it’s a bonus that the neighbor has taken to hiring her to clean his house every week while he’s out of the house. It’s a simple job and she’s good at it. She gets done early every week and uses his computer for various reasons. A history search tips him off, and he leaves her something to find. Maybe a video loop meant to reduce her to a dumb, pliable set of holes. He has his fun and records it/takes photos so he can use it against her later. – or whatever you can think of.

-------more later. Bring me plots please. ^^

RE: Plot or Smut or Both! (F/F, M/F and a few M/M Always looking!)

Good luck~

I anxiously await your next PM. :3

Bump.

Bump.

bump.

bump.

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom