Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Different Times. (cheerio_cherry and fortyfivesteps)

He had laughed softly, stroking her cheek. "Am I making you shy?" The words were softly teasing. He knew she was watching him and spoke gently. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, that and other things" she told him honestly, pressing her face closer to his hand. She stood still, looking up at him. "I'm not sure" Celia replied.

He had smiled sweetly as she spoke, gently drawing her closer. "Something's worrying you." He spoke softly, his lips inches from hers. "Isn't it?"

She nodded her head lightly, heart beating faster. He was so close to her. It was improper, she knew that. Celia had been taught to never let a man get this close to her, but she honestly didnt care. She wanted James this close to her.

He sighed softly. "Don't let things worry you." His words were whispered, his kiss soft when he finally let his lips brush over hers, wanting to kiss her and keep her safe and close, his hand soft on her back.

Her breath caught when his lips touche her's. She kissed back, surprised by her own eagerness. She had never tasted something so good. Celia pressed just a bit closer to him, wanting the kiss to go on forever.

He had kissed back sweetly, pulling her closer but not wanting to hurt her at all. He had pulled away only when he needed air. "You are so beautiful."

His words barely registered, her mind was in a whirl. Her breathing was fast, sucking in air quickly. She pressed even closer against him, her arms moving around his neck.

He had smiled, stealing another kiss as he pressed her gently backwards, leaning them both against the wall, his hands skimming over her back and through her hair.

The softest of moans escaped her full lips as he touched her, her lips moving to find his once again. Celia did not have much experience with this sort of thing, but it felt like she didnt need to. Her body was acting on its on. Her tongue slipped out, running across his lips.

He had gasped softly at the feel of her tongue, his own coming out to swipe gently over hers, his hands sliding to her hips, pulling her against him slightly.

She moved her hips gently as his hands rested on them, continuing to kiss him. "Oh James" she said softly against his lips, one of her hands moving from his neck to run through his hair.

His words made her blush and she pulled her face away slightly, looking at him with a slight smile on her lips. "And you are very, very handome" she said. In fact, the most handsome man she had ever met, and the kindest.

Her eyes widened at his words, shaking a little with every virgin's fear. She knew exactly what he meant, what he wanted. Celia also knew that she wanted him just as fiercely and she nodded her head.

"I know, I trust you" she told him, giving him a sweet smile. She kissed him back, then moved away. "Lead the way" Celia told him.

She grew nervous as he led her to his room, but with each stop to kiss her, her nerves calmed somewhat. She really did want this. Celia clasped tightly to his hand, looking at him lovingly.

He had smiled as he lead her into the room, shutting the door quickly and locking it before kissing her again softly. "Are you sure about this?" He didn't want to hurt her at all.

"I'll do my best" she told him with a small smile, her hands moving to his chest. Her fingers made little patterns over his shirt, her lips sliding a little to kiss his jaw.

Back
Top Bottom