Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Different Times. (cheerio_cherry and fortyfivesteps)

Her eyes brightened at his words and then nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, I hope so" Celia told him, her eyes meeting his boldly before lowering them quickly again. She knew he was older than she, he probably liked women his own age.

"Yes, why do you ask?" She asked him, the question was very out of place. Of course she danced, but she had no idea if the dances she knew were the same as the ones he knew.

"Really?" She asked him, "almost everyone I know dances" she added. Celia then got to her feet, holding out a hand for him. "Lets go dance then" she suggested.

"Yes, I take it that it is not popular now?" She asked, biting her bottom lip. "You can teach me something new if you would like."

"Well, old fashioned to them is my modern so it is safe to say that I do not think you so" Celia told him, smiling at his blush.

"Anywhere you want" she told him with a small shrug of her shoulders. She took a small step back away from him, waiting to see his answer. "Isnt it odd to dance in the street though?" She asked.

She nodded her head, "yes, but they died long ago I am sure...go ahead and pick anything you would like" she said.

He had smiled as they started to dance, easily drawning her closer, feeling her silken hair under his fingers and smiling. She truely was beautiful.

Her heart started to beat faster as they danced, his closeness making her breath catch. "You are much better than most of the men I know" Celia informed him.

His smile made her laugh. It was adorable. "I do think so, very much" she told him, feeling an imense urge to kiss him. However, she resisted.

He had smiled at her laugh, finding himself enchanted by it. "You have a lovely laugh." The comment was mildly flirty but he had kept his enthusiasm in check for now, wanting to kiss her but not sure if she would let him.

She blushed lightly. "Thank you" she told him softly. What was she supposed to say, what she really thought? That he had a lovely everything.

Back
Top Bottom