Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

"Good Morning" he said as he saw her standing in the doorway. he had stripped off his pants as well, and was standing completely naked in 2 feet of water with a homemade wooden spear, fishing. He already had a nice pile of fish up on the bank and was just about to begin preparing them for cooking. He approached her, his long but flaccid cock slapping his bare thighs as he walked up to her. he leaned down, kissed her gently, and then set about cleaning the fish and wrapping it with Mango slices in banana leaves to put on the fire he had going.

"Well, well, well. Seems like someone is the extreme outdoors man." She taunts him a little cute way, before looking at his cock, and back up to his face. "Something might bite that off, if you aren't careful." She teases him, and looks around to make sure there isn't any predators close by, just in case one actually did try and bite off his cock.

"I'll keep that in mind" he said, " and watch out for short females!" with breakfast on the fire, he sat don on the soft moss, and pulled her down into his lap, his cock laying between her firm thighs. "I think we will survive just fine here," He said, and I don't think I'll miss my ship much at all!"

She smiles at you, "Do you think that if you had the chance you would take the ship back anyways? Because to be honest I liked the ship." She wrapped her legs around his torso, and just leaned against him, enjoying how it made her stomach and heart feel, how contempt she was.

" It was nice., he said, " but a dangerous place for you. You could have been raped or killed. Perhaps I can build a small boat and we can sail on our own?" He smiled at the thought. The island was a simple life and and very safe for both of them, at least for the moment.

"Yes that would be a splendid idea, but eventually we will want something else. Didn't you say that this island was close to haiti? We could build a boat, go there, and then find your boat to steal it back." She smiled at herself because it truly was a great plan.

"The problem is, we will need a crew to sail her, and I have nothing left to pay them with," he said. He knew that he would have to rob a bank at least before he could take back control of the ship.

"Well, money isn't a problem, We can just stop at my house, and I can get all of the money that we could ever need for. What is the point of being with a pirate, if you aren't going to live out your life like one?" She asked him, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Do you have any idea what a pirate lives for?" he asked her "Besides, you honestly think Daddy will let me walk away with both you and a fortune in gold? it just won't happen. I'm not ready to die, at least not yet, and right now I have almost everything a man could want, Good food, a beautiful woman, and then there's the booze. That we don't have, or at least not yet."

She smiles at him, and runs her fingers through his hair. "No, I don't, but on the 10th of next month, my father has a conference meeting that he must attend, so I can slip in then and get it, no one would notice me and since I'm eighteen I don't belong to him any more, if there is any man that I belong to, it is you." She leans in and kisses him on the lips.

well it looks like we have 40 days to figure out how to get there, I would say, but that gives us quite a bit of time for fun, the more the merrier. He took the food from the fire, and opening the packets, he fed her a meal of fresh fish and mango.

When she ate the fish she moaned at how is tasted. "This is so good, it should be a crime." She says as she quickly eats her portion of the meal. "So what do we do all day?" She asks her curiousity peaking.

"Well if we want off this island, we start building a boat. I figure it will take about 6 weeks is the weather is good, he kicked out the fire, and then got her to her feet. It was getting hot, and he knew the shirt would be too much for her. "You should leave the shirt here. Its hot now and getting worse" he said. he hadn't even bothered to dress and started off around the lagoon completely naked. " first we need to gather materials." he said. He knew that wherever they found a large log on the shore, that is where the boat would be built. The main log was far too heavy to move very far.

She watched his ass for a just a few mere seconds before taking off the shirt and running after him. "Okay, so that should be fun." She grabs his hand and intertwined their fingers together so they can walk up and down the beach and look for the main log together.
"Look there." She points to a log, which is quite large in size, a good length and is about twenty feet from the ocean.

When her hand met his he loved how small and soft it felt in his palm. His fingers larger than her thumb. He held it gently as they walked along the beach together over to the log. He watched the shadow of her breasts, and loved how they swayed side to side and bounced as they walked. His mind drifted back to their times in the cabin of the ship and without realizing it was happening, his manhood quickly responded and her was at full attention.

Without paying attention while they were walking until his cock rose to greet them. "Captain." She says in a very soft and Loving voice, but even though after giving him a blow job yesterday she did not feel one hundred percent comfortable with his cock yet. "Let's hurry up and build the first part, because there is something I want to do at the hut later." She smiles at him, wanting him to trust her as she did him.

He smiled at her, “I wish we could hurry it”, he said gently not wanting to discourage her, but knowing that hollowing out the log might take a week or longer. “Its going to take a long time” he said “ we have to burn out the center, and that takes days, but we don't have to be here the whole time while it burns. So you can help me get it burning, and we can go back to the hut then if you want to. His cock settled down a bit but stayed long and slapped even harder against his thighs as he moved around.

“Why don't you walk up the beach to those trees and see if you can find some dry sticks and seaweed we can use to get the fire going” he said. “ I will start cutting the outline with my knife.” he bent over the log and started cutting and waited to see what she could find.

While Alex walks away to get the scrubs and small twigs she thinks about what the Captain said about not having to stay there and she knew tonight would be the night. Her stomach fluttered just thinking about but she knew she couldn't ignore the passion she had for the man any longer.
Finding as much stuff as she thinks they would need for the log, she returned and sits down next to him while he is carving, handing over the reasonably sized pile. "Here ya go."

He watched as her delightfully curvy body slinked up the sand toward the trees, enjoying the gentle sway of her hips and ass and how her breasts peeked out from behind her body, first on the left and then on the right as she walked. When she returned he could not see her breasts as they were hidden by the twigs she was carrying, but he was treated to a beautiful view of her wispy pussy fur and the pouty lips that hung exposed just below it. by the time she returned, he was again fully hard from the sight alone. Knowing there was nothing he could do to hide his condition, he did his best to ignore it, but it was very obvious when he stood up to take the twigs from her and his erection poked her in the belly. "I'm sorry, " he said " The little man seems to have a mind of his own today.

She smiled sheepishly at him, obviously liking the fact that he had such a respond to her. "It's okay, but I dont really enjoy being so naked all the time, so Im probably going to make something for me to wear around. And sleep in your shirt at night." She tells him, but for now she sits down next to the log to observe his handy work. "This is impressive."

"You can wear the shirt if you like and you don't find it too warm, he said. But we have no cloth or needle and thread. what will you make clothing from?" For me it is far to hot here to wear clothing all day. Its not like being aboard ship where its cooler because of the water."

"Weave soft vines together to make a top and bottom lip structure, that way it is lightweight, and also cool." She looks around and notices that most of the day has flown by, with looking for the burn pile and also the carving of the log. "Hurry, with today's work of the log." She says and wraps her arms around his neck, while placing a kiss on his cheek.

He didn't understand how she would make clothing but he said. "I suppose if you can use vines to make clothes you might as well." He took the fire building materials and started fires on top of the log to burn out its center then told her "Now we can go back to the hut and relax, and let the fire do its work while we rest. We will come back in the middle of the night and check on it briefely but that is all." He took her hand and lead her back toward the lagoon.

Holding his hand and walking back to the lagoon with him was a nice feeling and once they arrived she tugged his hand to move him over to where the fire was last night and this morning. Starting another fire quickly she grabbed both of his hands in each of hers. Her heart running wild with what she was about to do and say, but she knew that it was the right thing to be doing now and she would have no regrets.
"Im ready." She smiles at him, while her hands start to shake a little.

As he held her hands in his and heard her words, time stopped for a moment, and he asked himself if he had heard correctly. It was just two little words, but they held so much meaning, especially when said in such an intimate way. As they sat facing one another he looked not at her body but in her eyes as they reflected the firelight. "a
Are you sure?" he asked pulling her into his lap, and trapping his already very hard cock between them. He couldn't ever remember feeling so long and hard before. As he pressed her against it it throbbed and even though her pussy was against his balls the head of his cock rested between the globes of her breasts. He wanted her to understand what she was saying she was ready for.

Back
Top Bottom