Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

Before she returned to him, she put on his shirt, trying to put on as much before touching his manhood as she could, but after he tells her to touch it, she gets curious and after a try or two finally wraps her hand around it. "It is so soft." She said to him. "Why is it so large, I don't think that could ever fit inside of me." She whispered but she turned her head down instead of looking at him, ashamed of her inexperience.

" I think you could make it fit." he said "Girls stretch very well" he said . Sooner or later they must allow a baby out. He got down on the soft cool moss and laid on his back letting her have complete access to do what she liked, not telling her what to do or not do but just letting her explore his body.

At first, after she sits down, all she can do is stare at his body, but eventually her curiousity gets her and one of her hands trail up and down his stomach, in the muscle creases and over the battle scars. "These are so beautiful" she tells him as she continues to place light, adoring kisses along his stomach and his lower abdomen. When she reaches above his manhood she remembers what he had done to her nipples and how much pleasure it had brought her so she decided to try it out for herself.
Alexandria moved down to his cock and placed the head in her mouth, her tongue gliding around on the underside of the head as she slowly moved her head down upon his length.

Tibbedeaux groaned with pleasure at the touch of her tongue and lips. " That is wonderful! he managed to get out between sighs of extreme pleasure. "Are you sure you have never seen a man before?"You are doing so well. OHHH MY Lord what you are doing to me!" His eyes rolled back in his head and he arched his back, his cock pointing up ward. He was about to cum, and he wondered just how she would react.

The way that he reacts to her touches sends electricity through her veins, and she feels entirely under control. She thought to herself that she liked making him move around like this, all because of what she was doing. Alex began moving her head up and down his length, each time going a little bit faster than the last.

Tibbedeaux could take no more. breathing like a freight train, he arched up at her again and his balls tightened and his cock shuddered feeling his climax rise from his core, hot seed was sent up his member and exploded into he hot little mouth, quickly over filling it.

Not really knowing what to do in this situation, having never done it before, she does what comes natural and tries to swallow as much of it as she can before she has to sit back, causing some of it to get on her face. "Captain." She whispers to him, not really knowing how what just happened happened. "That was uhm-" She swallows and looks at him, her face once again a bright crimson.

"Fun?" he finishes for her with laughter in his voice. "I'm guessing you didn't expect that did you?" alright, now its your turn" he said "lay down on the moss on your back." Seeing the look on her face, he says "Trust me please" and then dives between her creamy thighs and spreading them wide begins to lick her where she has never been touched before.

At first Alexandria is very skeptical about what he wishes to do to her, but when she lays on the moss with her legs spread wide, and trusting in him fully, she feels what he is talking about. Instantly her back arches up with her breasts high in the air, and an "Oooh, God!" escapes her lips in a very husky, breathless tone, as her hands dive to his head, gripping his hair. She doesn't mean to and in her mind she scolds herself lightly, before it is all erased when another loud moan leaves her lips.

Tibbedeaux gives her no quarter. he sucks hard on her now very wet pussy and does his best to drawn her inexperienced clit from its hood. When he is greeted with an increased flow of her cream, he lifts his head, licks his lips, and says. I think someone is a bit excited" stating the now very obvious. With that he extends his tongue and laps at her slit from bottom to top before driving it deep inside her and wiggling it gently against the flimsy barrier there.

"Ooo, Captain!" She moans out, unable to stop herself, "Don't stop, oh, Don't stop" Her hips start to move back and forth of their own accord, her inner thighs quivering and she not even trying to stop them. "Please" She says, not even sure what she was begging him to do to her. She could feel her stomach begin to tighten and her nipples bud, as he continues to drive her mad, her breathing heavy and her legs wrapped around his head.

He can tell she is on the ragged edge and just then he stops, and looks up at the desperate look in her eyes, pauses a moment and just when he is sure she can take no more, dives back in harder and faster than before. He cant wait to be rewarded for his effort with a mouthful of her cream and sucks in her clit and tongues the end of it hard.

After the pause and then the diving back in she screams out as she cums, but of course she doesn't know what this is, and why is is happening to her body. All she knows is that if feels so good, and her legs squeeze around him, all of the nerves in her body seem to be standing on end, but even as the climax is over, he doesn't stop and it causes her body to twitch and each time she screams from the sensitivity of it she feels like she is going to go insane.
"Captain, oh Captain." Shudder, "I-I-Cant-Take- It" She screams again as another powerful climax rocks through her body, this time stronger than before and it causes her back to raise up off of the ground, as her arms shoot out, gripping at the moss, and her toes curl in.

Sensing her desperation and loving it he plays harder and switches up the rhythm looking for her to cum at least 4 more times. He loves the feel of her pussy clenching down hard on his tongue and placing a big hand on each breast, he holds her body down as he rolls her hard nipples in his finger and thumb of each hand. " Let it go he said, just let it keep happening he says.

"But it, Oooohhh!" She screams and with the added pleasure of the nipple rolling she can't control her moans and groans that seem to never stop. Her hand covers his and feeling his hand and arm muscles just makes her that much wetter, and it isn't long before she cums again, and then another time. "Oh Captain," Her hips are now madly moving across his mouth, as if she can't get enough, and while her skin is now covered in a fine layer of sweat, her breathing is out of control.

"Just two more times he says quickly lifting his head... Then I'll let you rest.' He slows the pace a bit but makes it more sensuous, wanting her to experience a deer less frantic orgasm. " Yo can do it, just two more."

She tries to control her breathing, and after a while it begins to simmer some, but never really settles down. She focuses on his tongue, the way it moves, and how her body responds so highly to his touch. Her hips move, and instead of letting him continue rolling her nipples around, she grabs his hands and intertwines their fingers, as she tries to make them as close as possible in this experience.
It seems to linger on and take forever but when she finally hits her third climax, it is so strong that when she grips his hands she can hear one or two of his fingers pop. "Omg, Captain, I can't do one more, my body will explode." Alex whispers to him, her voice laced with desire.

Oh but you must little girl! he said " I wont stop until you do. He laughs into her wet pussy. "Come on now baby, just one more, let's make it a screamer!"

With how worked up she is anyway it doesn't take long for another to rack through her body, she could feel it coming as all the muscles in her body tensed up, and when it hit her, it hit her hard, "Captain!" Alex screams out so loudly that it hurts her own hears, let alone everyone else that could possibly hear her. She couldn't think straight and she could feel everywhere on her body quivering, aching pleasantly from so much pleasure.
"Captain, please, ahh, I can't, ahhh." She screamed out again, as the smallest touch set her off. "Please!" She was on the verge of tears her body felt so good, and herself feeling like she was going to collapse.

He rose from between her thighs and sitting on the soft moss pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight in his arms. his cock was long and hard and as she sat facing him her sensitive lips were pressed against its length. He made no attempt to move but left what happened now to her own devices, as he continued to gently kiss and hug her wonderfully shapely body.

Every kiss or touch that he gave to her it would cause a small coo to come out of her still slightly parted lips. "Captain." She whispered to him, thankful that is was now almost night time, and that she was so very tired. "Take me to the bed, and cuddle with me, you have made me so tired." She smiles as she wraps her arms around his neck, and leans her head against his shoulder, but she smiles even wider when she thinks about what just went on between them two, and how she knows in the back of her mind that she will not be getting off this island with her maidenhead still intact.

He laughed gently at her request. We have no bed but this moss at the moment, but it will do nicely he stretched out with her beside the pool of water and pulled the shirt over them like a blanket, his arm wrapped around her narrow waist and he gently cupped an ample breast. He was sound asleep in mere moments.

She felt her body relax as she cuddled up to him. Her heart beat lowering to match up to his. She cooed in her sleep and her arms wrapped around the one that he had around her waist. While she fell into a deep sleep she could feel herself saying thank you in her head to such a nice man that had been placed into her life.

He woke to the sound of birds, and the feel of warm water falling on his face. It was raining but it was by no means cold. It felt more like a warm shower than a rain storm. He looked over at her as she hunkered down under his arm. "Looks like I should have put up a shelter" , he said. "At least its warm." he got up and let her snuggle under the damp shirt, and covered her with some palm leaves to deflect the rain, then he got busy building the shelter. After about an hour, he had a small tut built next to the lagoon on the soft moss. He scooped up the girl, and carried her inside out of the rain.

Every now and then Alex would wake up, but wouldn't open her eyes and wondered why she wasn't getting wet, and it was when she finally opened her eyes that she found out why. She was tucked neatly away in about a seven foot by seven foot tut that the Captain had built, and her heart swelled with compassion when she realized that even after making this, and no doubt being exhausted , carried her in here. She mind wondered for a bit about the island and what she was to do now, but her face turned crimson when she thought about what had happened between them last night. She was not ashamed, nor embarrassed, but rather happy that something had finally been shared.
Trying to gt her mind off of something else, she quickly dresses in his coldish dampened shirt, before going to the door of the tut, and looking out to see the Captain, going on about his way, but with no shirt on, and her eyes enjoying the feast.

Back
Top Bottom