Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

Al right my sweet, you've been a good girl and earned it . He pulled her to her knees, and kneeling behind her, took her from behind as he cupped her soft breasts as they hung from her body, flopping with each stroke.

He took her fast and hard he could feel her pussy beginning to grip him again and he loved it. " Cum for me baby". he said

She raised up to where her pussy was even tighter around his cock, if that was possible, and kissed him hard on the lips with her arms around his neck. "Oh make me cum Captain."

Grabbing her tits beneath her, he pulled hard on her long nipples and rammed his long swollen cock deep inside her, feeling it bottom on her cervix with every stroke. moving a hand between her thighs he fingered her clit.

"Ahhhh." She couldn't contain the feeling of pleasure as it rushed through her, it felt too good for her to be fucked like this, so deep and full. "Yes Captain." The night air felt so good on her sweaty skin as he had his way with her.

He pulled her sweaty back up against his chest, holding her soft breasts tightly in his hands. he drove up deep within her from behind lifting her knees from the deck with the force of his cock as he impaled her. He stood and bent her over the rail slamming hard into her wet pussy again and again like a jack hammer. "Cum you little wench!" he half shouted.

As if her body was listening to his every word she came and she came harder than she did before as she screamed and screamed. But by now her pussy was so sensitive and she started screaming out his name followed by a please but she wasn't sure if it was a please for stopping or continuing.

When her little body stiffened and her pussy squeezed him hard he shot his load deep within her. If she wasn't pregnant at that point, he felt sure that she would be. Giving a satisfied sigh he slipped out her and scooped her up in his arms. The wetness withing her dribbled out and left a stick trail from the deck all the way back to his cabin, as he took her in, laid her on the bed and curled up with her fro a nights rest, that they both badly needed.

She smiled as he picked her up so gently and took her back to the cabin. Their cabin and was pleased when he laid down next to her, so cuddled and safe next to him, she enjoyed moments like this and sighed with contempt.

his arm was tight around her body, and his hand covered her breast. His other hand laced together with hers. They stayed that way until morning when they were wakened by cannon fire.

"I don't know., but stay here! he jumped from the bed and pulled on his pants then ran quickly to the deck. Once outside, he saw that they were about to be boarded by the Brittish Navy. With such a small crew, they didn't stand a chance, and he was not about to go to prison. They had no time for anything. Running to the cabin he threw her a shirt and put his own back on together with his pistols and knives. He grabbed her and tossing her over his shoulder, he tossed her in the long boat and climbing in himself cut the support ropes with his sword. The boat crashed to the water below and pushing away, he began rowing for all he was worth. careful to keep his ship between them and the Bittish man o war.

Everything happened to fast for her to process anything, she just went wherever he took here and by the time they were in the row boat rowing away she could only watch as the ship in front of her was slowly pieced away.

"Its a pirates life," he said with a weak smile. "I'm sorry I cant promise you any better." He continued to row hard away from the ship hoping to go unnoticed by the Brittish. After an hour or so he was out of range and set about raising a sail, and set a course for the Barbery coast.

She smiled at him. "Its okay, I dont care what kind of life we have as long as you are in it with me." She said as she relaxed against the edge of the boat, and silently giggled at herself because of how sappy and cheesy lines came so easily when she was around this man.

"Well i really hope you mean that he said, because things wont always be rose when it comes to being with me. If we are lucky we will reach Barbery Coast before we starve or die of thirst."

As night fell it grew cold in the boat, and clothed only lightly, he knew she would be cold. H eopened his shirt and ytucked her inside next to his skin. They lay like that all through the night until the sun rose.

There was little to do aboard the boat, and he could stear her without moving, so He helped helped her to cuddle close as they sailed on. That evening, the began to see the lights of an island ahead on the horizon.

"No, I'm afaraid not. Its a wild place, run by pirates, there is no law in that place, which is precisely why we will be safe there."

"Okay." She sighed, happy that she wasn't going where her father was. "As long as I am safe with you, then I'm okay." She watched with tedious eyes as they fastly approached the island.

It was early morning before the boat reached shore. They had no money to get food and lodging so Jack robbed pirates one, after another until he he had enough money.

Back
Top Bottom