Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

She smiled at the challenge, obviously accepting it. Alex moves her arms back to put both of them around his neck. It causes her breasts to push out and his cock to hit her g spot perfectly encouraging a small scream from her, but she wants to feel it more, she likes how deep he is and wants to fuck him. Her hips move fast over his and the position and roughness causes her pussy to be even tighter around his cock.

He turns her face to him and kisses her hard. "Your doing good! Keep it up! By now he was fully engaged and she had him on the road to a cataclismic release. By this point he was beyond the point of no return, and he had begun to moan and breath heavily.

She smiled and bit his lip as she listened to him moan, knowing that it made her skin crawl out of ecstasy. Her nails scrape his thighs as her hips continue to rock against his, the noises they were making were quite loud and she was sure that if they tried even a little bit the small crew would be able to hear them fucking in the captains quarters.

seeing the desire burning in her, he cried "Cum with me! do it now!" as he relaxed and his release over take him and began filling all the spaces between them with his hot sticky seed. He pulled her tiny body down against his and crushed her lips with his own in a passionate kiss.

She did what he asked and he did it hard, moaning into his mouth as her pussy clamped down on his cock, milking it for all it was worth. "Oh Captain." She moaned when she pulled back, and looked over his body, sweaty and chest heaving. "God you are beautiful man."

They laid there panting on the bed, and he smiled up at her. "And you are a very beautiful girl!" Though he had never thought about it before, he wondered how she would look with her belly swollen with his child. Though he had never encountered one, he suspected that he had unkown children somewhere. This time it actually mattered to him, and for the first time he hoped, in fact, she was with child.

She looked up at him, and then outside the small porthole to see the nightfall had fallen and that they had been fucking for a while down here. "You know." She said to him. "You have worn me out, I think it's time that we cuddle in each others arms and fall asleep together." She whispered and cuddled into him, enjoying the strength she found there, and the way she knew they would protectively curl around her when she fell asleep.

"I think we have one more thing to do before we sleep. Wait here for me, he said and don't go to sleep." he dressed, and went out and relieved the first mate at the wheel and told him to take the whole crew below deck for 2 hours. He tied off the wheel, and went back to the cabin. stripping off his clothes, he scooped her from the bed and carried her out on the deck completely naked. They went to the helm, and lay on the cool deck, the moon shining brightly on them.

When he scooped her up, at first she was very skeptical of where they were going but when they arrived on top she was very touched by the thought and it made her tear up a little. "Captain, this is so sweet." She said as she moved closer to him, her head on the chest and her hair flowing around them on the deck, as her hand searched for his, taking his fingers in between hers.

" I thought you deserved some fresh air, and it feels so nice on bare skin. Besides the moonlight on a clear night is spectacular." They lay on te deck just enjoying the view, the fresh air and the warmth of each other's bodies. He looked down at her and ran his fingers across the soft skin of her belly. "How will you feel when your swollen with my child?" he asked her as he gently kissed her cheek. "I want that very much you know."

"I-I was meaning to tell you something about that actually." She paused and looked into his eyes, making sure he knew that the tone she carried was a serious one. "This morning I felt so sick and I have skipped my monthly cycle." She bit her lip. "So I think I might already be with the child."

He looked at her quisically, and smiled. "Let us hope so." he layed back on the deck musing over the thought of her belly full with a child and her breasts larger and ripe with milk. Leaning over her suckled at her breasts wondering what it might be like to steal a snack from her bosom someday.

He smiled at her. "Ithink you are going to enjoy a baby at your breasts." we better practice a bit and get you ready, don't you think?" He went back to suckling on her nipples sucking harder and nibbling just a bit.

This time when she said ah it was much louder and passion filled. With her hands fisting in his hair she holds him there. "This, isn't fair you know." Although she can't help herself and her body goes lax underneath him.

"And why not? Because I don't have breasts to tease?" he loved what he was able to do to her at that moment. "I'm going to make you cum without ever touching your pussy. More than once. I love it when you cum, and I love it when you leak, and your going to do both for me now. With that he sucked one nipple as he rolled the other between thumb and forefinger, and using his whole hands massaged the soft skin of both.

"Ooooh, I dont care what you say you are going to do, just dont stop." She tells him as her eyes close and her breath becomes rigid. "Aren't you afraid I might become kind of loud?"

"There is only the moon and the sea to hear you. Those decks are so thick you cant hear a cannon fired up hear. Besides, when I let the crew rest, they sleep like rocks! " He continued suckling her breasts sucking harder with each passing minute.

The harder and longer he sucked on them she started to notice how her pussy start to throb with each passing minute. How her hips started to move trying to find something to ride and how her moaning continued to grow louder.

See her body writhe and her hips rock it was clear she was excited, and he loved it. "You want something, don't you dirty girl? Tell me what you want?" he sucked harder and twisted and pulled on her other nipple. "Are you going to beg? What will you do to get it?" he chucked at her state of need.

"Not till ypu cum for me. Then you can have it. but don't yu dare touch your pussy or rub it against anything!" he said as he continued his nipple play and kissing.

"Thats what I want, you will just have to cum for me. Relax and close your eyes and let it happen my sweet."

She did what he told her to do, and when she focused on the feeling deep in her pussy it happened quicker and before she knew what was happened she came, and she came hard. "Captain!" She screamed out loudly and when the spasms almost stopped in her body she turned her head towards his. "Please fuck me now, fuck me hard."

Back
Top Bottom