Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Males Apply Only *new desire update 6/8*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
Greetings!

I'm here for creative, detailed, long term, STORY DRIVEN roleplay. Yes, I enjoy a good amount of sex and smut, but storylines are just as important, if not more.

I'm looking for a partner who attempts to use decent grammar. Yes, I know that mistakes happen, but you can tell when someone is trying. I'm not an elitist, I just have standards.

Not that I've gotten that out of the way, I'd love a male who knows how to play a real dominant, alpha male. I would also like someone who enjoys age play.

REALLY CRAVING HARD
1) I'm looking for an RP involving a boy and his best friend's little sister. He's 20 and she's around 16. He's been away at college for 2 years, and in those 2 years she's really grown up a bit. He's decided to leave college and come home.

2) I'm looking for an RP involving a hip hop artist and a fan. She wins a radio contest and gets to meet him backstage. Here's where it gets good. So they fuck that night, and then he goes off and doesn't see her anymore. Turns out, she's knocked up with his baby, and has it. 4 years later his 15 minutes of fame are up, and she tracks him down with his kid. Who knows where it goes from there. Hopefully we can come up with something.

These ideas are up for discussion and brainstorming.

CRAVING
I'm looking for a teacher/student storyline. Basic setup could be that he's new to town, and it's about a week before school starts. He's getting to know the town, and decides to head to a bar to listen to some local bands. The girl would be the rebellious sort, and that night she was out with her best friend at the same bar with their fake ID's. He takes an interest in her, not knowing how old she is. They talk, flirt, and have fun. They really click and start up a romance over the next week. Then, school starts, and surprise, she's sitting in the first row.

I'm also looking for master/slave roleplay. I'd be a girl on vacation with her parents who is kidnapped, and sold on the black market. Eventually she'd learn to love her captor.

As far as some basic ideas I tend to enjoy:

Girl X Father's best friend
New girl in town X married neighbor
Teacher's Pet X Teacher
Girl X Boyfriend's father
Girl X Best friend's father
Girl X Mother's new boyfriend

I'm also open to suggestions. The more creative the better. I know these ideas sound kind of basic, but the storylines are what make an RP great.

Now, I only RP in Yahoo Instant Messenger. This is non-negotionable.

Shoot me a message if you'd like to discuss some ideas.

RE: Dominant Males Apply Only *new desire*

I could do the older sister's boyfriend, it'll be a first for me, i will try it.

I've sent you a PM. Hoping to get something started with you, as our interests seem to line up beautifully.

I would love to do the kidnapping roleplay with you. Let me know in case you wish to rp with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom