Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

werewolves, noncon & bdsm. oh, my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Delicia

Meteorite
currently i am looking for email and IM roleplaying partners.

Email requests:
* = plot idea
Master vampire x human slave (blood doll)*
master werewolf x human slave*
master dragon (shapeshifter) x human slave
Incubus x human slave*
bad boy x best friend's little sister*

Plots:

The Blood Doll
a very old vampire (your character) has joined a human biker club in an effort to escape the boredom. One night he has an intriguing conversation with one of the member's daughter who has just returned from college (my character). The conversation leads him to the realization that he wants more than just a relief from the boredom and he decides she'd make the perfect little blood doll.

A Different Breed
(my character) is kidnapped into what she thinks is a sex trafficking ring until their leader(your character) picks her as his personal plaything and informs her of his intent to breed her. Eventually she would learn that he's actually a werewolf and he's the pack leader.

A Demon's Heart
!!!!! really craving this one !!!!!
when a ghost hunter (my character) goes on an investigation alone, she trips through an interdimensional portal and finds herself in the slave market of a world where vampires, demons, ghosts, fairies, and werewolves are real and humans are their slaves.

the prince (your character) is an incubus and happens to be looking for a new slave. the mouthy little human woman in the last cell looks quite tasty.

A Bad Boy's Girl [TAKEN]
when a boy from the wrong side of the tracks (your character) stumbles upon his best friend's sister (my character) on his side of town alone, he decides to act on a years long crush.

I.M. Requests:

mostly i like to just see where things go over instant messenger so mostly just pairings here.

werewolf/human
master/slave
dom/sub
vampire/human
demon/angel (taken!)

i am also always on the lookout for a long term Dom/sub roleplay virtual relationship over I.M.

please pm me with your interest or ideas as i don't check my threads very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom