Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape! (Milenko and Raven)

starlit raven

Super-Earth
The room was very bland. White walls, tiled floors, a monitor on a desk, the sound of computers running, the scent of antiseptic. But a feeling crept over the room, like everything was weighed down, like the air was a heavy tangible thing. Into the room walked a scientist, two government agents, and the girl they were holding between them. She was small, comically small between the two grunts that held her. She was Raven Rieko, and the source of this uncomfortable feeling the others felt.

She was very beautiful to the casual observer. She was thin, with soft curves in the right places and toned muscles. Her body was like that of a dancer, small and petite, shorter than the average woman only standing about 5 feet, maybe a little more. Her hair was pitch black like her name sake, long and silken. In contrast her skin was smooth and very fair. Her movements were sharp but graceful, like a bird of prey.

On closer observation there was clearly something wrong with this girl. The damage was not on the beautiful exterior, but something clearly sick in the mind. There were hints in her eyes that were as contradictory as her black hair and white skin; the left eye a dull silvery gray, her blind eye. The right was a bright yet deep brilliant sapphire. It was like a jewel, cold and fiery. Her eyes held the look of utmost confidence. Her mouth distorted the picture. Raven’s trademark grin, that little smirk of twisted madness. Combined with the opposing eyes she was an enigma, a crazed being that instilled fear. She was the smallest creature in the room, but with that look, how could she be anything but a god?

“We’ve been waiting for you, Raven.” The scientist spoke, his voice calm and cool.
“I could tell. Your men have been extremely adamant in trying to catch me lately, no matter how many times I tear them to shreds.” She said her grin widening. Her words were slightly slurred, and her pupils dilated. They had drugged her to keep her powers under control. It was no secret that Raven had killed many agents who were after her. She was a rare being born with psychic powers, in her case telekinesis. The government had wanted her solely for study. She was too wild to use for any sort of weapon, they had others for that. But in the process of trying to capture her she had probably agents killed more than any other, but those records were not disclosed. Her murders were just so violent that it was hard to keep quiet. “I’m sure your boss hasn’t been happy about that.”

The scientist frowned harshly. “Take her away. Strip her down and put her in cell 7-B.” They carried her off, Raven laughing madly. “We’re going to have so much fun together!”

Back
Top Bottom