Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

rape me... or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohhmia

Planetoid
Hey boys. ;]

I'm looking for something quick and dirty at the moment. SMUT. But I would still like engaging, believable characters and half-decent writing, if you don't mind. ^^

I wouldn't mind a non-con fix, but I'm up for most things, really. Now, typically when I play non-con, my girls will be very, very willing by the end. I like to play girls who resist and fight back a little, but they'll be screaming in pleasure, not horror. ;]

I'll throw out a few ideas that come to mind. I will most likely be playing a younger character, aged 15-19.

He's an artist and she's the muse. But he's tired of looking and ready for a more hands-on approach. (Painter, Photographer, etc.)

The beast has a new hunger, tonight, and she just so happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. (Supernatural--Werewolf, other)

He's a great teacher. He's drawn to her, and tells himself he only wants to help her. But she's a trouble student, and just loves to infuriate him. She thinks he's maddened and aggravated by her spiteful behavior, but soon enough he snaps--and that wasn't anger bulging in his pants. (Teacher student. Could apply to other pairings.)

Here's my F-List! http://www.f-list.net/c/ohhmia/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom