Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PLOT IDEAS!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parisamour52

Planetoid
Hey :)! I’m Parisamour, I’m new to the site but not entirely new to RPing though. I like to communicate with my RP partners. I feel like its more fun when we talk it out and give each other ideas. Anyways I have some ideas but feel free to talk me about your ideas. Well anyways here are some of my parings, I’ve got my some plot ideas also.
Parings
• Brother/Sister
• Step/Step
• King of thieves/Princess
• Forced Marriage
• Dad/Daughter
• Criminal/Hostage
• Criminal/cop
• Prison Guard/Prison member

Plot ideas:

Plot 1
My character is on death row. Your character had their eye on her for a while now but doesn't believe that shes guilty for the crime that she convicted. (We can figure it out together or I can make it kind of a surprise.) So your character helps her escape from prison but then what? Does he take her to his place or lets her free by herself?

Plot 2
Your character is walking by and he notices my character asleep hidden behind a dumpster. Your character can't bear to see a lady hiding behind a dumpster with it cold and raining. So he picks her up and takes her to his place. He lets her sleep there for the night but the next day all of his cash is gone and shes no where in his apartment. Does your character call the police? Or catch her and make her pay him back?

Plot 3
We're siblings but when we talk, we automatically fight and yell at each other. Our parents can't stand it anymore and make us move into an apartment on our own. Can we settle our differences? Or do we continue to argue and stay as far away from each other as possible?

Plot 4
Your character sees the most beautiful woman hes ever seen. Luckily you found out she just recently became single but when you try to talk to her, she doesn't know that you're there. When she does notice you, she politely turns you down. One night you see her go out clubbing with some of her friends and that's when you notice someone following her. You keep your eye on her to make sure that she doesn't get hurt. She goes home before her friends and walks down an alley and that when her former boyfriend stalker begs her to take him back. She says no and he gets mad and tries to kidnap her. Do you save the damsel in distress? Or does she get what she deserves for turning you down?

Plot 5
You go to a house party and see your friend's girlfriend there but you don't see your friend. She gets hammered and guys try to take advantage of her. You decide that she doesn't deserve to wake up with a bunch of guys in her bed with a hangover. So you take her away from the guys and the party. Do you take her to your place? Or do you take her to her probably pissed off boyfriend?

Plot 6
You're the school's most popular senior, everyone wants to be around you. At a party some of your friends tie my character to a bed and tell you that you can do whatever you want with her even though its obvious that shes not willing, even for you. Do you take advantage of her? Or do you let her go and try to woo her the old fashion way?

I’m open to any kinks except for these
• Watersports
• Diapers
• Drinking blood
• Ages over 40
• Anything that belongs in the Toilet
If I think of anything else I’ll let you know. I don’t mind the length, just know that if its long then its going to take me longer to reply. If you send a long paragraph but you don’t have a lot for me to reply back to, don’t expect me to write a long paragraph back. My grammar isn’t the best but my spelling is pretty accurate. If you would like to role play than just send me a PM and we’ll talk about it. :) I'd rather RP through email for now because I'm using my phone and email is just a lot easier for me to use.

Hey
Just wondered if you'd be interested in something a friend set up?
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=42679

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom