Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

maddened wonderland

ernest

Planetoid
Plot: not much to be said this is a world where anything can happen one moment you will be having tea with a wonderful and sexy butterfly or cat and the next moment you'll be in a forest its just lettinf your desires run free rather it be a peaceful place or -smiles madly showing my fangs - or a world so filled with madness and pleasure you'll wish you can become as insane as me ...oh and make sure you don't eat the mushrooms there want to fuck your own head off or maybe I can handle that for you -my grin turns into a smile-

Intro: -i stand on top of a soap box in the middle of the air with a floating door behind me that opens to a lush forest as I say "hello ladies and gents have you ever wanted to escape the binds of your body and let your mind wonder around freely in a open world where the joys of pleasure and play meet well I welcome you to wonderland" I say before a bunch of animals dressed in dresses and suits appear dancing with a woman playing the harp and said " just let that beutiful mind of yours come out and play or if your the sadistic type you can have fun in you own sick and lovely way hell I might even let you cut me open if your lucky" i said as a large castle full of torture gear and maids before the door slammed shut and I start to fade away slowly saying "just let you mind come and just remember we're all mad no matter how much you try to hide it and trust me you'll never want to lwave when you enter."

Cs:

Name:
Appearance:
Desire:
Fear:
What makes you snap:
Personality:
Gift (only if you want):

Name: Ernest

Appearance:
MadHatter-TeaTime.jpg

Female:
Mad_Hatter_by_NoFlutter.jpg

Desire: to finally bot be alone in this world he designed

Fear: being abandoned again by the people that 'mysteriously' dissapeared after one of his maddened moments

What makes you snap: when someone is ruining his world

Personality: childish and loves to please others.

Gift (only if you want): he's the mad hatter so he will disobey logic a lot and teleport to check on his guest

Back
Top Bottom