Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Waves - tidal stations front page -nsfw

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidal station

Planetoid
dzdudk.jpg

I Have the Columns Up, and the Rows Across, of Kinks, and Fetishes; It's Not Easy To Get Lost.

I'm a focused writer, and I spend a lot of time with my pen to paper.

See, I believe that writing is an expression, and it's an evolving art form, and it's theraputic, I'm a total hippy. I've been writing on other play-by-post sites for over ten years, and I've really grown a passion for this form of creative writing. I came to this website because, lets face it, I'm starting to grow up. I was never in the chat-rooms, I've been a student, I've lost friends because of my dedication. I think about sex more now than I used to, and I want to write about it anyway. I'm afraid that if I don't write about it somewhere, it's going to end up in my school work. That would be embarrassing. So- Here we are. I'll tell you what I like, and then you PM me. I would like to be the only person who posted in this thread. Ok.

Ahem, I would like to be the only person who posts on this thread.

The Difference Between Preferences and Defensiveness
14wx4zo.jpg

-I'm willing to go anywhere with the smut vs story argument. Any writing is fun for me, and I've got a dirty enough mind as it is. I've been writing stories for over fifteen years now, so it's what I'm good at. It's fun to get better.

I will always have stories in my RPs, so even if you're looking for a whole bunch of sex, I have warned you, you are signing up for a dynamic story

-I'll write F/F or F/M. Just getting that out of the way, now. I don't particularly want to write about transgendered characters, homo sexual males, or people who desire to change their sex. I do not understand it. All is fair in love and war. I just wouldn't know how to write about it. I want to learn though.

-I prefer forum posts. I like to look back and read everything. I like having an archive, I don't like having to format it on a word document. I can plan the RP's in PM conversations, not over email. But once the In character writing starts, I'm posting that up into a thread somewhere.

-I don't like playing males. I'm not good at it.

-posting frequency. I can write every day. So, if a roleplay catches my attention, I'll post as often as my schedule allows. I prefer to adjust, and communicate as much as possible with all of my partners. If some one isn't communicating with me at least once or twice a week, I'll probably treat them the same way.

-Has anyone seen my invisible pants?

make me laugh, I like laughing.

CRAVING- I want to play as a tabboo-young girl, 16 is as low as I'll go, come play with a teenager please. the most creative idea gets the rp.

Ides of a Time When the Seeds Died Aside
2e38ri8.jpg

This is a list of my ideas that will grow and grow over time. Just as a note, I would like to play the parts in bold.

Keepers
-This is an idea that revolves around deep alien mythology. I'll go into it a bit, but there's a lot that I will spare the passer-by for now. The synopsis is simple. One race of scary pirate aliens attack Earth, Two other races try to save Earth. Everyone but humans are super powered, and two thirds of them are pretty.

SOME more detail:
Modern day- Earth. For years, centuries, generations, humans have been surrounded by alien beings. Most have never noticed them, and contrary to some beliefs, the extra-terrestrial races had nothing to do with human technology, or human spiritually. The natives figured it out on their own. However, Earth, several moons all over the system, and various other stellar bodies have been docked, and used for resources. Harvested- for over 3,000 years. Humans remained skeptical.

There are a number of races with a vast variance of biology, culture, and interstellar policies. The Four involved parties are the Human's of Earth, The (Solaris) System. The Daser Barons of Gellis & Fhar, The System of balance. The Coalition of Siklis, Cyborg-multi-race of Errin Prima. And, The Nomads.

The Coalition of Siklis developed in the far reaches of the galaxy. The population is entirely made of prisoners. There are species of every kind among them, space pirate. Australian's of the universe. Red scanners typically in-bedded in their face some where, more efficient than eyes, looks like a tiny emergency light. Cyborgs. Totally viscous and evil, villainous. Basically- Their tired of the rules, and they're fucking taking over Earth.

This would go well in any of the following orders

Human F x Sexy Alien F (mostly vanilla)
Sexy Alien F x Human M/D (vanilla)
Human F x Scary Alien F/M (non-consensual scenes. 'invasion')
Sexy Alien F x Scary Alien (non-con as well)
Sexy Alien F x Proud English Alien (super romantic alien fucking)

In any case it's a playground to enjoy super unrealistic technologies, and, yes, I have recently been inspired by the Host, fucking sue me.

Tombstone
-I want to do a western, film noire romance. Anyone follow me here. I want the mustaches, and the six shooters, and the smooth talking Texas rangers coming to get the cowboys out of town. No parody, nitty gritty, dark tower with a little less death- way more sex. Following pairs make sense to me.

Human F x Human M
Human F x Human F

I would be willing to play a prostitute, a rich wife, an unruly deputy who pisses off all of the men in town, a little opium slut, a visciously witty bartender, a gunsmith, a rancher, even an outlaw, or a barber. I just want to write in the old west. It's the sexiest time, if not kind of one of the dirtiest.

Rising Fame
-I want to do a RP that involves one male character who's turning famous, and another character falling in love with him on his rise to the top. I would be ok with some one wanting to play a real life musician/celebrity (musician is preferred). But, the RP would be much more fun if an original character was invented to play the rockstar that I'm dying to top off.

I feel like it's important to like the same kind of music as me before anyone even attempts to talk to me about this idea. For, the music makes the measure of the soul.... right? Especially if some one makes an original character, I have no idea what to expect from some one if I don't know what kind of rockstar they're imagining.

Yes to people who like at least three of the following performers: The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Joan Jett & The Runaways, Michael Jackson, Elvis, Queen, The Queens of the Stone Age, Rage Against the Machine, At the Drive in, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Ok Go, and/or Bright Eyes

I'll accept hip-hop artists as well but they have to be conscious rappers, not gangsters: Mos Def, Drake, Eminem, Nas

Not: Master P, Tech nine, Lil Wayne, and DMX... well. Maybe DMX.

Human F x Young Male God-like Rockstar/Rapstar

The Rest of It. Forgottenness, extra Senses, Broken Webs
33jhftv.jpg

The rest of this is a wind down of anything else I have left to tell the
other members of the site. Anything else that I may be willing to role
play in a play-by post median is either unoriginal as all hell, stories
revolving around fandoms, or fantastic adventures that I haven't taken
the time to put it to words yet. Anyway!

Thanks for reading this far, if you got this far, and you're still reading, and
you're looking for more, expecting to see some kind of invite or something.
I don't know what I can promise, but I know I'll respond to any PM as soon as I can.
Fact is this. I've been really anxious to write on this site since I joined,
my itch still needs scratched.

So hopefully this will do for now, the
aformentioned unoriginal plots and fandoms.
PM me.

Unoriginal Plots

Human F x Vampire (any sex, any time)
Human F x Military man ( I foreign, you GI?)
Human F x Pervy Boss (secretary Fellatio)
Human F x older man (blackmail, non-con)
Human F x married couple (young meat to spice it up)
Human F x landlord (real shit, NC, paying the bills fellatio)
ETC.

Fandoms
Star Wars - Leia, Amadala, Original Character
Friends - Phoebe, Rachel, Emily
Lord of the Rings - Et Al. Lets talk
Spiderman - Original character
Avengers - Pepper, Maria Hill, Original Character
X men - Original Characters in a school setting
All Horror Films - All Horror Films - All Horror Films + Sex

F- list at the top is now correct

1oq3ys.jpg

The Most Useful Bump - Information - Tidal Station Declares Dark Cravings

Hello again! I suppose this is a good time to say that I'm going to get really busy really soon. I just got promoted at work, so I have some more hours, putting my little nose to the grind stone, here. Anyway! I still have school for a month or two, and it looks like things might get busy for me.

No worries, I love writing, and it relieves my stress. I wanted to bump this thread, and I wanted to tell any interested parties a few things about me that might ease the tension, given whatever circumstance.

Things I love
- Charmed -

This was the only show that I was allowed to watch when I was little. It wasn't because of the content, it was because I loved it so much that I would watch it every time it was on, repeat or not. So, eventually, because it was always on, I was forced to turn it off. Before I would watch reality tv and game shows like a normal person too. Eventually, I didn't have time for that shit.

- Chicago (Broadway musical) -

It started with the movie, and I loved it. I'm not entirely sure why. It could have been the company. Tee hee. But I saw the show when it toured and totally fell in love with the entire thing, the music was only half of it. The performers were on par, but the piece itself has a nature that cannot be tamed. It was a simple set, and I couldn't handle the ecstasy. I didn't pass out or anything, but I couldn't slow down after the show. It was more powerful than drugs.

- Ernest Hemingway -

It's not difficult to talk about this writer. It's a new love of mine, and I have a few Hollywood names to accredit for this recent obsession. I'm not gonna. But here's the thing. I have always loved mundane stories, I feel like they're the most interesting. Because the subtleties tell the tale, not the words. Then the words become something else. Like a beat poem or a song. I'm totally not writing like him right now, but sometimes I try.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald -

Another recent obsession. Here's the thing. I saw a movie. Anyway. Fitzgerald was the man that Earnest Hemmingway wishes he could be. Please don't quote me. I'm new to this! I mean. I'm a baby in this world. I know that. I might as well be a grade schooler. But, I really do think Hemmingway worked his way into literature, where Fitzgerald was just brilliant. I feel like his only challenge was containing his ideas, and putting them into a form that would actually tell a story. I just see everything when I read Fitzgerald.

- John Greene -

Makes me cry, we're done.

- Alaska (the character) -

This is why I like Alaska! Because, I fucking cared. I cared so much, and I really didn't see it coming. Like it was obvious, and I didn't see it coming, because I wanted to see it through, and the way that it happened was an absolute trainwreck. I will not spoil the book. But I'm gonna tell you know, you will cry.

Alaska is a character to me that defies logic. She is everywhere. She's vacant when she's arround. She's full when there's nothing to do. She's a story that never truly gets to go where its going. She is story telling. I've spent a lot of my school days trying to convince my teachers that Alaska is going to be a new epic character that people will remember for a long time. I think I'm over that now. But I still love her.

- Ken Kesey -

I never saw the movie! Yes! moving on

- Mos Def -

I'll just say it now. He's my dream man. I know he changed his name, but I can't remember it. I love him till forever and ever. He's smart. He's sympathetic, he's composed, he's black, he's lived a hard life and he still loves people, he's an artist, and an activist. Not to mention! Dance music! Zwimzwallabim bitch.

-Will Smith movies (because, oh my fucking god. That man made me jealous of a mannequin!) -

All of them. I love them all.

- Old music (20's and 30's) - Elvis Presly - Bukowski - Real life sex with boys and girls (not necessarily at the same time).

I think you know why

Things I've experienced that I have zero passion for in any direction
- Ayn Rand - Mobey Dick - Fight Club - Wizard of Oz - Every mafia movie, yes, all of them. Some one insisted on it. - Avatar (blue aliens), pocahontas - disney movies in general - BULLSHIT

Things I hate
- Most writers -

This includes myself.

Ok thanks for reading!!

1oq3ys.jpg

Sexual Spaciousness - A trick to the eyes. Tidal Station, kiss. Never said good bye.

I am bumping my thread again. I will verify that all information above is still relevant. I have not been actively roleplaying. I want to try.

Other than that. There is not much to say. I saw After Earth, Will Smith was hot. Even when he had a tube in his leg. The movie was ok. It was really predictable. But, it was a good story - meh, it was an ok story.

Just letting you know, because P.M.s hate me I did send you one. A bit of advice, don't' be annoyed when people post on your thread. The P.M. system here is screwey for a decent number of people. So it's possible they'll disappear. Let me know if mine doesn't show up and I'll resend. Also grey Dawn seems to have imploded never to return, so you may want to make and post another kinks list.

updated f- list
added cravings to top page
bump

my new f-list = http://www.f-list.net/c/tidalstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom