Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NARUTO CRAVING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeona

Supernova
I have a few small ideas, so if you like any or have some of your own, let me know!

1) Starting after the fight with Pein, Naruto goes to see Hinata at the hospital. The Akatsuki, now knowing about her feelings for him, and how he reacted, have decided to target her. In doing so, they hope to injure Naruto enough to distract him or blackmail him into doing what they want.

2) Hinata was kidnapped during a mission, and now, Naruto is sent to save her. Turns out, she was put into a sort of slave market training area. Naruto has to go under cover to pretend to be a 'trainer' and when it becomes his turn to choose which girl to train, he picks Hinata. They're then told that he only has five days to 'train' her before she's sold, which doesn't leave them much time to come up with an escape plan. However, when they do get out, the slavers are enraged and try to find them again.

3) It's been years, and Naruto is finally Hokage. Him and Hinata are together, and things seem to be going well, until they hear that a new demon has been discovered. It's been destroying villages all over, and there's news of it getting closer to Konoha. Now, Naruto must find a way to protect his village with his girlfriend by his side.

So, I'm craving to do a Naruto RP based off of one of these pictures. If anyone could help me think of a story for them, that would be cool. Keep in mind, some of the pictures by the end would be OC characters.

If you don't like any of the pictures, but have an idea for any of these pairings, I'd be happy to do one of those too.

Naruto/Sakura,Hinata or OC
Minato/Kushina
Kiba/Hinata
Sasuke/Sakura or Hinata
Gaara/Hinata or OC

Your_Shield_II_by_MuseSilver.jpg

naruhina-wellcome-home-naruhina-4848957-350-500.jpg

tumblr_ln8pjvK4Z91qij5u8o1_500.jpg

commission__sasusaku_wish_by_annria2002-d34z23j.jpg

naruhina_by_carrotcakebandit-d5kmcqq.png

74b6be2d74f26f3bec7674db244bf93a-d4j9mhz.jpg

97b923b9808e103eb06c0977bd722966-d4fihxr.jpg