Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chicas take Chances (NurseMaxine and Assume)

Michael waited on deck for them to shower. It seemed like forever since she had left. Adjusting the speed on the boats he left it on autopilot as he moved to look at the ocean, it was turly beautiful. Taking a pack of mixed nuts he threw some into his mouth as he started to eat. And that's when he started to think the girls were probably hungry. Maybe if he fed them and took care of them, they would be more open to taking care of him? Or maybe she would let her daughter play. Michael was really curious about her daughter. After all she was a younger version of her mother. Seeing Maria come back he offered a smile as he handed her some nuts. "You must be hungry, here take some." They were quickly approaching his little island as it came into sight in the distance.

Maria thanked him and began to eat the nuts, but saved half for her daughter, who she knew would be hungry too. Looking out over the ocean, she saw the island in the distance. Why are we headingto that island? she asked. That's not California! Where are you taking us?" she asked as panic began to set in.

Michael chuckled as she started to panic. "Don't worry, we are going to a private island. One that I own. After all you said you wanted to be safe right? I thought it would be safer for you to be there. After all if the police are looking for you. They might check California won't they?" He said approaching her, as he placed his hands on her hips. "I thought you would like spending time there. I have a lot of food and everything. Plus it's a rather big house!" Moving his hands from her hips, he placed them onto her ass, as he slowly teased it.

At first she was frightened, but she had to admit it made sense. Still a bit afraid of him she tried to keep her distance but did not pull away as he held her hips and massaged her ass. Just then Angelica opened the hatch and came out on the deck in her poncho. Maria blushed fiercely. "Angelica" she said with baited breath " Please sir, you promised, not in front of my daughter." Maria hung her head in shame.

Michael didn't want her to be afraid of him. But still he couldn't help himself. He was about to kiss her, and then he heard the latch open. It was her daughter. He continued to massage her ass in front of her daughter. Slowly spreading her cheeks apart in the little pacho. "I said I wouldn't have sex with you in front of her. This isn't sex.." He said stretching the rules a bit. Slowly removing his hands from her he went over to her daughter. "You must be Angelica! I'm glad to finally meet you..how are you?" He said offering a hand out to her. "Are you hungry at all? We should arrive soon, and we can have a large feast! What do you think about that!" He smiled brightly at her, hopefully he could at least persuade the daughter to like him.

Tears came to Angelica's eyes as it sunk in what was going on. She ignored his hand and walked over to her mother. "Mom ... its ok.. dont be ashamed you just did what you had to. Shehugged her mother and then went it a corner and curling up in a ball began to cry. "You fucking bastard!" Maria yelled at him. You promised!" as she walked by him she slapped his face and then went and sat with her daughter.

Michael was a bit shocked as she came up and slapped him, he felt a bit of anger grow inside of him as she rebelled against him. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He said as he held his face. " I was the one who saved you, out of the goodness of my heart..and promise?! I did promise, not to show her how eagerly and willing you wanted to suck on my cock..how you wanted me to cum in you.." He said going a little over board, but he was rather pissed now.

Maria stood up in front of him "You gonna beat me? Go ahead get it over with! every man I've ever know has sooner or later" She took off the poncho and threw it to the deck." Go ahead do me in front of her, the harms already done! I want her to see you for the man you really are! At least she will know whose fault it is when you rape her. Go ahead take me you bastard!" Angelica's body shook in fear.

Michael was rather pissed off but the way she came at him surprised him. He could see that her daughter was already shocked in fear. Gripping his hand in a fist he shook his head as he turned around, and left the two. Making his way down to the cabinet, he needed some time to clear his head. Slamming the door loudly behind him, he went into the bathroom as he threw some water on his face. He knew they would be arriving in a few minutes to his island.

The two girls huddled in the corner of the deck Maria wrapped her arm tightly around her daughter, but did not bother dressing. She was beyond humiliation now. The two women stayed in the corner and cried. She would later think back on this moment and thank god she had not had a weapon. If she had she might have killed Michael.

Upon finishing cleaning up himself, he sighed. Maybe he should just let them go? After all he still could have gotten into trouble if found with them. After a few minutes of thinking, he came back on deck. To find them huddled in the corner. And that had also arrived to his island. Grunting a bit at them, he moved his glance as he was about about to leave the boat. "We are here.." He said in a faint tone, as he jumped out of the boat. The island was filled with trees. But near in the distance one could see a rather large house, almost mansion like. Upon moving closer you could see pool, as well as a grill and outdoor chair and table. "If you're done crying your welcome to come.." He was still going to keep his word and feed them.

The girls sat there for a good long while. "Honey" Maria said, "I know he's being an ass, but right now we need that Ass or we're gonna starve. Come on, lets go eat." She helped her daughter up and looking around discoverd that her poncho had blown away. She just shrugged and walked her daughter up to the house. She saw him sitting on the porch. "Were you serious when you said we could eat?"

Grabbing a smoke from his pocket he lit it up as he took a long drag from it. "Serious?" He said looking up at her, seeing that she was naked. He was still a bit tick off, but he chuckled a bit. "Yea I was. But the only problem is there's no cooked food. There's chicken and stuff in the house. If you want to make something you can. And there's some clothing upstairs.." He said removing himself from the entrance as he went over to the pool area, to finish his cigarette.

The idea of hot food appealed to Maria, and in the hot island climate, being naked was very comfortable. She went to the kitchen and still naked she began to cook some dinner. Maria was an excellent cook and it didn't take long before she had a complete meal on the table. She went out by the pool, and finding Michael invited him to the table with them.

Back
Top Bottom