Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chicas take Chances (NurseMaxine and Assume)

Maria looked young for her 34 years, he Olive skin was smooth and clear and her Raven hair hung long and straight over her shoulders and down her back to her waist. Though she was short in stature, she was beautifully proportioned with pert breasts and an hour glass figure. Her soft brown eyes would melt a man, as it had Julio some 20 years ago. She had given him a daughter Angelica, who was her mother recreated. At 17, she was the object of many a young man's dreams. However, this pretty picture had been interrupted 3 years ago when Julio had developed the habit of hitting Maria and she had left. She missed Angelica greatly, and had conspired with her to steal away to her native country, Mexico. Julio for his part had accused Maria of kidnapping, and she was now a fugitive. Desperate to leave quickly, she wandered the warf's looking for someone willing to get her across the border quietly.

Michael was maiming the docks by the border. He had his prized boy standing there. After all he was about to head back to the states before going to his private Island. He had been back and forth between the borders numerous times. Being a u.s. citizens he never gotten any trouble. He whore his blue and white stripped shirt that was open exposing his muscular chest. He had on cargo shorts, and some flip flops. Brushing back his long dark blonde hair, his green eyes darted around as he saw quite the beautiful women before him. They seemed to be in a panic. Part of him wanted to just leave them alone, he didn't want trouble especially in this country. But they were so cute. Especially the older one. Denying his better judgement he called them over. "Something's the matter?"

“Yes … very much so”, the older woman said. I am Maria, and this is my daughter Angelica, we are fleeing her father who has abused us both. We need to get across the border and out of the country. We are told you might arrange that. We have little money, but I was hoping.....” Her words caught in her throat as she knew what they might mean later “......that I might make some arrangement that would compensate you for your trouble. We need to act quickly though as I am being sought by the police right now.” Maria realized that the man might just turn her in, but after running and hiding for the last 48 hours, she and her daughter were both hungry, and tired, not to mention dirty. “ Will you help us Senior?” She asked in he sweetest tone.

Michael was a bit shocked when she told him the story. She was a criminal basically, and the cops were after her? Just hearing that thought made him a bit worry some, he wasn't sure how she could compensate him. After all she probably had little money if she was running away. "I'm not sure how this honey.." He said after a brief moment giving a little frown. "What you're asking is really better, and I can also get into a lot of trouble just for helping you out...and I ain't looking for that kind of trouble.." He really wanted to help her, but he didn't seen any worth in doing so. Sure, he would be doing some what of a good deed. But the risk of getting thrown into jail with her wasn't worth just doing a good deal. "I don't know..how will you compensate?" He said after a while, he had given up on her..but he was a bit curious as to what she had to say.

"What you see is what I have to offer" she said in the simplest way possible. "I have nothing but my body. Use it as you will. Just please spare my daughter." Tears were now flowing freely, streaking her dirty face. "I know there is great risk, but if you don't help me, I will go to jail and my daughter will die soon at the hands of her own father. The authorities will do nothing to stop it!"

The woman got on her knees before him crying, begging for his help. She started unbuttoning her shirt, hoping that showing him her beautiful body would sway him to help her.

She was actually offering her body? This caused him to blush dark red, it had been a while since he had been with a woman. And he didn't have a wife. With her amazing looks and body, how could her resist? His better judgement was overcoming him. Seeing as she started to unbutton her shirt, he knew that she was serious. "Okay..but I want your end of the deal to be complete as soon as we get safety in the middle of the ocean." he said as he moved over to the boat. "Now hurry up! I don't want anyone finding out about this..come come.." he said as he motioned them to come on to the boat. Meanwhile as they were coming on, he started to start up the boat and throw all the things he needed from the docks onto the boat. Before long they were ready to go and headed off to the sea.

"Oh thank you Senior! you won't be sorry! I promise you that. You may have whatever you like, Except my daughter."She took her daughter below and found her a place to hide. " You stay here until I come for you! You hear!" She didn't want her to see her mother humiliated.

Leaving the boat on autopilot he smiled brightly, feeling quite horny now. "Don't want your daughter to see do you?" he chuckled a little bit. He wasn't sure what was getting into him, but he felt in control for some reason. "But I have to admit she's quite cute..she get's her looks from her mother I see.." he said brushing his hand against her cheek. "It would be fun to have her watch huh?" he teased her a little bit.

"NO!" she said "it would not! you promised to leave her out of this." She finished opening her shirt and taking it off threw it to the deck. her pert tits rode high on her chest, unrestrained as she had no bra. Without waiting she unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off, followed quickly by her panties. "there! take me! Do what ever you want, but leave my daughter alone!" She laid down on her back on the deck and spread herself open for him. "Go ahead take me!" she said as tears again streaked her face.

Michael smirked as she started to strip, something about the way mentioning her daughter around her made him aroused. He could see that she would do anything to protect her. But she wasn't in a situation to do that. "Take you..? Doesn't seem fair that I have to do all the work now do I?" He teased her a bit as he moved closer to her taking off his shirt exposing his muscular chest. "And don't cry..after all I'm doing my job and bringing you to a safe place..." Taking off his pants he removed his boxers as his rather large eight inch cock came out. "Let's help your daughter don't hear you moaning.." He said keeping down to his knees as he got between her legs, pushing the tip of his cock against he silt.

Maria closed her eyes, and hardened her heart to the indignity of the moment. She told herself that this was a necessary act to protect herself and her daughter and did her best to simply get through it and move on. In order not to anger the man, who clearly was in control, she bucked up against him and did her best to make it pleasant, Even uttering a sexy sigh as an indication of an orgasm that had not occurred. This was a business transaction and sooner it was over the better. felling his cock starting to throb, she comforted he self that the worst would soon be over.

With a quick push of his hips, he pierce through her slit as he entered her. Letting out a loud groan he sighed as he smiled at her. "Mmm, still rather tight are we?" He teased as he grabbed her hips. Moving back a little it, he wiggled himself into a good position as he started got to thrust into and put of her rapidly, taking one hand off of her hips, he placed it on her stomach as he started to pound her into the boards of the boat. He never imagined he would et to save sex with such a beautiful girl on his boat. "..ah you feel so good.." He said gasping as his thrust became harder and harder.

Wanting it over, she said in a huskey voice. "Give it to me Senior! Give me your cum!" She cupped his balls in her hands and massaged them, hoping he would cum all the more quickly. AS she felt them contract, she prepared herslf to be flooded.

Michael groans became louder as she started, to feel her cupping his balls. He knew he would blow at any second. "Mmmm..what a little slutty girl you are.." He said gaping as, moved to give her a wet sloppy kiss. With one final long thrust he came inside of her, flooding her pussy, as the thick cum filled her up. "Awww..that was amazing..do you mind cleaning up my friend down there? " he said as he laid his muscular chest down on her

She really did, but she had said anything he wanted and being a woman of her word , she said" You will have to let me up!" she waited for him to climb off of her hoping against hope that when she had taken care of his request, her nightmare would be over.

Slowly getting off of her, he pulled out. His cock coated with cum, sighing he sat down on the boat. Giving her a slight hand. "You sure you don't want to check on your daughter?" He gave a sly smile. "She must be lonely down there.." He said as he waited for her to clean him up.

Maria looked miffed at the comment. "leave my daughter out of this!" she later thought as she licked and sucked him clean, that if he had said that at that moment she would have bit him.

Michael moaned as he felt his eyes roll back, as she began to suck him clean. His limp cock, managed to harden a tiny bit. Taking his hand he brushed it against her cheek, slowly rubbing it. "Right you want me to leave your daughter of out this, but that doesn't mean we can't chat about her?" He said panting a little bit. "I wonder if she's still a virgin?" He teased her.

Maria's heart sank.. he wasn't leaving this alone. The bargain was looking worse all the time. She made up her mind not to even talk about her daughter. She turned her face away from him and said nothing. If he beat her, no matter, she'd been beaten before. She hardened herself and prepared for the worst.

"Not going to talk huh? Okay.." He smirked. He wasn't going to lash out at her. After all she was in a worst off spot than him. Getting up from the ground he grabbed his boxers and shorts as he threw them on. Leaving off his shirt, as his muscular chest was exposed. "If we can't talk about your daughter how about we talk about you?" He laughed as he stretched a little bit. The boat was still on auto pilot slowly moving, but not to the states. Rather to a little island that he had acquired a little back. He wasn't planning on giving them up.1

"WWhat about me?" she asked timdly, surprised not to have beem beaten as she had expected. Was it possible that this rather rough man had a heart after-all? For a moment, she dared to hope this might be alright. She was still naked and his juices ran from her pussy and down her dirty thighs in a sheen. she wanted to bathe badly and would have settled for a hose on the deck at that moment. Is there somewhere I can clean up?" She asked.

"Yea..I also love to get to know the women I'm fucking.." He smirked. Seeing her in her current state was rather arousing. His juices leaking from her, it didn't cross his mind if she could have gotten pregnant from that or not. But he didn't care. For now he had a whore of his own. "Clean up? Well, the only place is where your daughter is..there's a bathroom down there.." He said as he went over to man the boat, it would take about a hour or so for them to finally reach his little island. There he had a rather nice large house, and a pool. He had blown all his money on that place. "And as for you..I was wondering what you plan on doing once free.." He said curiously.

She didn't want her daughter to see her like she was and so began putting her rags back on using her dirty panties to clean up her thighs. " I just want a safe place to be for me and my daughter" she said, beginning to cry. I am so tired of being beaten. May I go wash up? she asked.

"A safe place eh..?" He said chuckling to himself. They would sure be safe in that remote island, and he wouldn't really bit her, after all she seemed to be a bit obedient. He frowned a bit when she placed back on her rags, and also that she cleaned up the cum. "Stop crying, you're no longer in Mexico are you? And now that you're on the waters here you should be fine.." He said firmly. "And yes, you can go wash up..you and you're daughter should get clean..then come back.."

When she went below, she was grateful to find her daughter sleeping, and quickly went in the head to wash herself. The shower was cold, but she stripped off her clothes and scrubbed herself hard making every effort to make herself feel clean . She tried to wash out her panties, but they and the rest of her clothes just came apart they were so rotten. Looking around she found a peice of thin sail cloth and tearing a hole in it , she put it on like a poncho and tied it at the waist with a piece of rope. Being open at the sides, it didn't hide much but at least she felt covered. After running her fingers through her hair she woke her daughter and told her to shower. KNowing her clothes were just as bad she made her a poncho as well, and then leaving her in the shower hurried back to the deck, not wanting the man to come looking for her.

Back
Top Bottom