Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"It makes me feel better" she laughed and then kissed him on his cheek and then headed back upstairs and got her laptop. She spent about 20 minutes looking for flights finally booking them to leave tomorrow. Finding a hotel was easier she was able to book one without much fuss. As soon as she if ished she started to pack looking over clothes and everything she might need. That took almost two hours to do.

Wondering whether she had fallen asleep, Josh made two cups of tea and headed up to check on Eliana. When he got to the doorway, he just leaned against it and chuckled. He had known that to be a beautiful woman like she was required time , effort, planning and supplies, but he he hadn't realized how much of the latter. No one could ever accuse her of not being prepared, or disorganized. At that moment though he could see the folly of his plan to take a motorcycle road trip. No wonder she had anxiety about it. She hadn't looked up from her packing when he entered the door way, so he quietly interrupted.

"I thought you might like a cup of tea. Did you get all the tickets and reservations we will need?" He was careful not to say a word about the amount of luggage or even to breath a question about the cost of what ever her plans might have been. Seeing her put this much effort into their trip made him feel good, and at that moment those details were unimportant, especially when traveling with a planner of her magnitude. He set the tea cups on the desk and pulled a rather worn but favorite leather duffel from the closet, and counting up the days they were gone packed enough underwear, socks, and tea shirts. He tossed in some cutoff shorts, one pair of Bermudas, and a swim suit. He set the bag on the bed next to her's and left it open for inspection. "Do me a favor, make sure I have what I need. If you want, you can just shop for me when we get there. My closet is a little worn at the moment anyway." He hoped the opportunity to dress him would be seen as a pleasure by his fashion savvy wife.

He sat down on the bed next to where she was working away, and gently pulled her to his chest and between his knees. He breathed in the scent that was unmistakeable hers, the thing that drew him in the first place, and then kissed her gently. "Have I said I love you yet today? I do you know." He fixed his gaze on her eyes and just waited. It was a beautiful quiet, peaceful moment.

Eliana stood back and looked at what she had laid out it was to much and she knew it. She started to through her things find outfits and jewlery that she could mix and match. That did cut down a lot. She got her make up in its travel bag and put everything in certain compartments of her luggage. She jumped a little when she heard him but smiled.

"Thank you for the tea" she said she watched him pack. She frowned a little bit on the inside she would need to buy him somew new clothes. When he pulled her to him she smiled "I love you to, and I hope you won't be upset when I ask you this, but can I buy you some new clothes?" She giggled a bit.

"Yes , but wait till we get there.. I'll even try them on for you. You can be my personal shopper from now on." If he was truthful he looked forward to it. His mother had always shopped for him, and he really didn't know how. He smiled at her, and kissed her neck as she continued organizing. " you have to give me 24 hours" he said. the comment was met with puzzled silence . I want 24 hours with no plans to just be wild, and you have to come along no questions asked!" he said. her shock and confusion made him smile.

Eliana was very happy when he didn't get mad at her she was not trying to be mean but she already had a hundred ideas of what he would look good in. She sighed softly as he kissed her neck she loved the feeling. When he said he would need a day where she made no plans she wanted to argue "you are wicked but I will try very hard to let you have those 24 hours just know you are wicked." She laughed a bit and then collapsed on the bed "alright I am done packing. We should get some dinner and relax a bit tomorrow we leave"

"Well I get to be wicked one day out of ten, you get the other nine. That seems more than fair. I'm just trying to interject a little adventure in your life. You will just have to be brave." When he looked at the papers sitting next to her computer there was a printed agenda sitting there with every minute planned. "Oh well, one day has to go!" he said chuckling as he kissed her before heading down the stairs with the first of the suit cases, His own.

Eliana looked at her perfect schedule as he left the room. One day had to go but which. She sighed a bit she knew she had to let go a bit maybe it would be good for her. She grabbed the last two bags, hers and carried them downstairs. "Alright well just to show you that I can give up control a bit why don't you pick a place to order dinner from" she set her bags next to the door as she spoke.

Josh thought about it. He was tempted to pick something unusual and see what she said but played it safe instread and chose pizza, then sunk into the couch to wait hoping she would be joining him. they were all set after all, and Eliana ws responsible for all the plans. H e thought about this for a minute. It made this vacation thing pretty easy. This might not be too bad. He started thinking just what to do on his day. He wanted it to be romantic, and yet he wanted her to have her comfort zone thoroughly stretched.

Eliana smiled as he ordered pizza. As he got himself comfortable on the couch she went to the fridge and got a couple of beers bring one to him. She sank down on the couch next to him. She sipped her beer before setting it on the coffee table. She then leaned back resting her head against his chest. "Are you happy so far with being married?"

Josh was not comfortable with this question.
Had she asked it a couple days ago he would have had a much different answer, things were good now though and before too much time eapsed he answered. "I like how things are going now." he said smililing . "We are learning."
He wrapped an arm around her and rubbed her back. When the
pizza arrived, he paid the driver and set it out for them. 'how do you feel about it?"

He was right they were learning. "I am happy with you, I do think that we still have a lot to learn though." She answered honestly she knew this was going to be a lot of work "I am ready though to learn and work on things," she took a piece of pizza and took a bit and then sped her beer. The pizza was very good and they would have to order it again

They cuddled together and ate and the Josh suggested that they turn in early. They would need to be up early to head to the airport, and he was hoping that they would not be going to sleep right away when they went to bed. He helped Eliana clean up and took out the trash. Before walking her up to their room. Josh slipped out of his clothes and slipped between the sheets naked as he waited to see what Eliana would do. The way things had been he did not want to push her.

Eliana was getting tired so when he suggested they go to bed she didn't argue. Once she was finished cleaning up she walked with him upstairs. She changed into a purple teddy and then went and brushed her teeth and put on lotion she smiled at how easy it was for guys just to slip into bed. Once she was done she climbed into bed with him. She kissed him softly "I love you"

"He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto her onto his chest his manhood laying between her thighs as he kissed her as her beautiful hair fell around his face and neck. She felt warm and soft and so inviting against his skin. " I love you too!" he said softly as he waited to see what she would do.

Eliana giggled as he moved her to his chest. She looked into his her had so much love for him. She kissed him softly smelling his scent has she did. She loved his scent. She knew she loved it from the first moment she meet him. Even though they lived in the city he still had an earthy smell to him that sort of reminded her of home. Which made sense to her now because he was her home now.

He giggle was exactly what he hoped to hear. He took her hips in his hands and guided her down over his man hood. She was wet and hot and he loved the feeling. He tickled her gently and as he wriggled, it was all that it took for him to slip completely inside her. "That was fun!" he said as he started thrusting inside her. "I love you so much Eliana!"

Eliana giggled as he tickled her but moaned as he fully entered her. She rocked her hips gently as he thrust inside her. "I love you to" she moaned as she felt her climax building already. She continued to gently rock her hips trying to prolong her release but it was not use she came hard on him.

Feeling her walls rippling and gripping him harder than he had ever experienced was more tan he had expected and fare more than he could resist. He simply let go. He let his body take over, and take over it did. He felt a pulsing deep between his loins. His seed boiled up to fill her. He grinned, as he felt the entire space between them filled with his seed. But even as he swelled with pride and joy, he had a twinge of sadness as he knew that a child would not be the result. He did his best to cover the sadness with a smile .

Eliana collapsed against his chest. She laid there for a few moments before sliding off of him. She covered herself with the blanket. She kissed him lovingly before laying down again. "We should get some rest. We have a long plan ride ahead us tomorrow."

He pulled her down against him as she laid along his side one leg up over his thigh. His arm laid along her back and he held her soft bottom in his hand. It wasn't long before Eliana was asleep, but Josh was enjoying her body against his and gently began playing between her thighs. He was soon aware of just how much he had put deep inside her as it slowly leaked out on his thigh as she slept. He smiled at the thought. After about an hour he tucked a finger inside her pussy and fell asleep.

Eliana slept deeply next to her husband until morning. As she awoke she felt his fingers inside her and she gently removed them and got out of bed. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up then she slipped on a robe and went downstairs to make some coffee.

Josh woke when he felt her hand on his, though he pretended to be asleep. He had hoped she would have felt amorous, but aparantly she was more interested in coffee and the schedule. He got up and got dressed, and sauntered down to the kitchen to find her pouring a cup of coffee. He came to her and kissed her good morning. He slipped his hands under her robe and around her naked waist. " I love you" he breathed into her lips.

Eliana smiled as he came up and kissed her. She kissed him back and then got him a cup of coffee. " did I wake you up, I didn't mean to I wanted to let you sleep so you were rested. She leaned against the counter and sipped her coffee. Looking at the clock "we will have to get ready to go soon."

well I mean to get you as horny as I can in the time I have left. He opened her robe and took one nipple in his fingers and the other in his mouth. his fingers began to toy with her between her thighs. He released one nipple just long enough to say.
' I love you!
'
'

Back
Top Bottom