Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Aurora looked at her daughter. "I can help with a lot of things, and I am sure Mileena and rosalee would help, between getting you into the house and planning a wedding maybe a month max? Unless josh you want to handle getting the house livable and we can focus on the wedding then maybe two weeks?"

"I can get the house ready in 10 days, and be back here in eleven. Two weeks max! Can you plan a weeding and be ready in two weeks?"

Eliana looked at her mother and nodded. Aurora smiled "well it looks like we have a plan then." Eliana gave the keys to her place to josh, " I can work from here so I have no need to go back to the city."

Josh smiled at her, and then stopped everything a minute. "before I head off and move two apartments full of furniture, do we have your blessing?" He looked back and forth from Aurora to Robert and back again.

Aurora laughed a bit "oh my dear, if we did not approve we would not be rushing to get everything done. Of course we approve."

Josh looked at Robert. "Son, We don't have two opinions on such important matters as the future of our daughter and new son. Welcome to the family". Josh kissed Eliana passionately, and then with a hug for Aurora, a smile for Robert, he tucked Eliana under his arm and walked back out to the car. He was energized and he knew he had barely enough time to prepare. When they arrived at the car, he said "You have a wonderful family. I will meet you right here in eleven days" He kissed her one more time and was off to the city.

The next ten days were filled with Long days of packing, moving and unpacking. Most of it was uneventful and of little consequence. He had sent pictures of the rooms back to Eliana and she in turn had sent links to the style of furniture she wanted in their bedroom. For the rest of their house he used what they had between them.

One day though he found very entertaining. Packing her clothes. The smells were intoxicating to him, and her lingerie drawers wasted a good two hours. He made mental notes of his favorites, and started a box in which he put a few items he hoped she would give away. When everything was at the house, with time running short, he hired a decorator to help arrange things. Having seen Eliana's apartment, he knew she like things nice. Finally, he put some Chocolates on her pillow, and closing up the house headed back on the morning of the eleventh day.

The ride back seemed to take forever, and it was with great anticipation that he pulled into the driveway at her parents house.

Eliana and her mother worked hard to get everything ready for the big day. One of her designer friends helped with a form fitting elegant wedding dress. They got flowers rented a tent, hired a caterer got everything done they could think of. In the process eliana and aurora had a great time working together.

When josh return he saw an alter set up in the tree line with chairs lining the island. There was an arch covered and purple and white flowers. A large tent in the sent of town with decorated tables and chairs. People were rushing about trying to finish everything before the weeding took place.

Josh got out of the car and went looking for his bride, but when he stepped into the house, he ran into a wall of males. Robert, Lucca, and Ashe surrounded him and hauled him off to Ashe's house where they had arranged a party. It would last two days. They well understood that if he even came close to their sister and daughter, everything would be undone. They knew that neither Josh nor Eliana would resist their feelings.

Eliana hadn't even know josh was back until she saw his car but when asked where he was everyone told her that she could not see him until she was working down the isle

After two solid days of parting, they finally let Josh sleep. He was exhausted. He crashed hard, and on the morning of the ceremony, they woke him, sobered him up, and saw to it he was alert, dressed and ready for the ceremony.

Eliana could only imagine what her father and brother were doing to Josh. But hoped they would have him ready for their wedding. On the day of the ceremony Eliana did her hair and make up and just got ready. She slipped her dress on and before long she was walking down the isle on her fathers arm

"Josh was literally shaking with excitement as he watched Eliana walk down the Aisle on Robert's arm. Through all the hard work, and eventually partying of the last two weeks, his thoughts had been only of Eliana and the life together that would start in just a few minutes. He wanted to just run down the aisle and run off with her. "I love you " he mouthed silently to her as their eyes met.

Eliana smiled as she walked down the isle to josh. She mouthed I love you as well. And finally she reached him. She kissed her fathers cheek, and the ceremony started.

As Josh took her from her father's hand the feeling was electric. His eyes locked on hers and didn't want to leave them. He answered the questions he was asked but his thoughts were only of her.

Eliana looked at him passionately as the ceremony continued. She was so excited she could spend the rest of her life with him. She never thought she would find so done she loved this much.

When the officiate told him he could kiss her, he pulled her to him, and kissed her with a passion that consumed him to the core. He knew that he could never let go of her, not until they were one, body and sole. As they broke the kiss the look in her eyes told him all that he needed to know. Pulling he up into his arms, he ran off with her to Lucca's house where Lucca had prepared a room for him and told him after the party , that it would be ready.

Eliana giggled as he carried her off to Lucca home. "Josh what are you doing, we have a reception to get to, people are waiting."

"And they will just have to wait. Keeping them busy is Lucca's responsibility. He's a big boy, and he promised it wouldn't be a problem." He kicked open the door to the room, and without even pausing, began working on her clothes.

Eliana slipped from him grip straightening out her clothes. "Now you will just have to wait till later or else you will ruin the surprise."

"Surprise?????....later????? How much later?????" All I have to say is it better be good! Just one thing.... sit down! he reached under her dress and hooked her panties with his thumbs and slipped them down her thighs. He breathed deep of her scent and put them in his pocket. "Now what?" he asked.

"Once the party is over then you will get the surprise, trust me you will like it." She shook her head as he took her panties, "your bad" she slowly stood up "we better get back to the party before you take something else."

"Hold on! he said looking her over Her dress was strapless so he hadn't considered a bra, but what else could there be? "Are you wearing a bra?" he asked blocking her exit from the room. If so, I want it!"

Lucca's prediction that once they were alone together there would be no turning back between Eliana and Josh and that neither would be able to resist the other had come true. They hadn't left the room Lucca had prepared for over a week. Lucca had been leaving food out side the door which disappeared daily only to be replaced by dirty dishes. Lucca was close to evicting them by the time they had finally left the room. Lucca had found them on his sofa. Eliana curled up in Josh's lap in a fuzzy robe, and by all appearances not much else. Josh wore a satisfied smile. “Thank you brother” he said turning his attention to Lucca for only a moment before pulling Eliana's lips to his own yet again. Lucca thought about saying “Get a room” but then thought better of it. He opted instead for “so is it a boy or a girl” which he directed at Eliana's smiling face.

Eliana could not believe how wonderful the wedding was, but getting to be with josh was even better. She was so in love with him she could hardly control herself. After being locked I a room together for days they finally came out just to have her brother bring up a topic she would need to dodge carefully "it's nothing yet maybe some day but not yet" what Eliana hadn't said was she was using birth control, she hadn't even told Josh. She wasn't sure he wanted kids and she want sure she was ready to be a mother. But using birth control was not something that wolves did. "Thank you for letting us stay at your house but I think josh and I are going to head back to the city today. Start to get settled into our new house."

Back
Top Bottom