Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Ashe cleaned up the mess that was in the room and then after wiping the blood from his fur went downstairs to his parents. "She is very wild, this will not be easy. For a female she is very dangerous. She needs a little running room, I think" he said to them. "however, we have mixed blood today." Ashe said. All three knew what that meant. She was imprinted on Ashe, and were they to be separated for long, Ashe would die. Ashe wasn't afraid, but he understood the reality .

Aurora went over to her son when he came down stairs. She shook her head. "Yes well she better not put you in any danger, she maybe one wild female but you are my son and I will kick her ass if I have to." Over the years even as her children grew up Aurora was still the protective mother she always was

nightsorceress said:
Aurora went over to her son when he came down stairs. She shook her head. "Yes well she better not put you in any danger, she maybe one wild female but you are my son and I will kick her ass if I have to." Over the years even as her children grew up Aurora was still the protective mother she always was
Ashe kissed her gently.. Don't worry Mom, I can handle it. That would be a fight he didn't want to see, someone would die and now, either way it would be a disaster for Ashe.

"I can smell her still, so must not be to far yet, I think it is because of the infection I smelled on her, slowing her down." Aurora nose wrinkled just like most females she did have a great sense of smell.

The thought that the girl might be in trouble caused Ashe to head out to the woods to check on her. She left a very clear scent trail for any wolf but because they were bound together, her trail might as well have been painted on the ground for Ashe.

She had found her way to a cave and still in her wolf collapsed down inside it, she was weaker now her infected and bleeding wounds now taking her toll. She would not see a doctor she would let nature take it course.

Ashe saw the cave ahead, and knew that she was inside. He walked quietly up to it and changed to his wolf form. As he stood at the entrance, he said "You are hurt" I will stay right here tonight, it will make you heal faster. I won't try to trap you. Don't worry, that's not why I'm here.

She lifted her head and tried to stand, but being to weak she gave up. "Go away leave me in peace, I don't want you."

" You don't understand, I guess." he said as he moved into the entrance of the cave and laid down a foot or so away. "That little battle we had changed both our lives in ways neither of us can control. It's serious business for both of us, but life and death for me. I can't let you die, and I won't, not before I do." My being here will make you heal, so I'm staying until your strong enough to make me leave. Get used to me."

"You were stupid enough to come after me, you were stupid enough to think when you grabbed me that I would not fight. So you deserve what fate brings. Again I say go away." She once again struggled to get up to chase him away.

"For someone so ignorant of reality, you are quick to call me stupid. Time will tell if your both strong enough and smart enough to even survive the path your choosing, but it will not be an easy road, it will be both painful and lonely, and of your own choosing, not forced on you by anyone, if its the way you walk. If you succeed, we will both die alone, me in pain, and you without children."

"Better to die alone then in a life that was forced on me by some alpha." She once again tried to stand again, she now stood in front of him, growling her fur stand. "Go away."

"No" he said simply. "who is doing the forcing now?" He remained perfectly quiet and didn't move. "You can go whenever you are strong enough. That is why I am here. I will always be here when you are hurting. I know when your hurt. I can smell it" .

She looked at him narrowing her eyes and then she slowly moved, one paw then another, until finally made it to the cave entrance. With every step more blood dripped to the ground and matted in her fur. She looked at him and left the cave.

As she left. he got up, and followed silently staying only a pace away. He could feel her weakening, and it made him hurt, but he knew this had to happen. He waited patiently until she would not have the strength or the will to run any further.

She did manage to get a distance away, more than most in her situation, before she finally just collapsed in her tracks. She no longer had the strength to even remain in her wolf form and she reverted back to her human form, she lay naked, unconscious, bleeding on the damp earth.

He approached her cautiously and quietly and staying in his wolf form he gently licked her wounds. cleaning each one. and then curling himself around her sheltered her with his body and warmed her with the heat of his body and his thick fur. He hoped she would sleep for some time and draw strength from his presence, as his father had taught him would happen.

She did not stir or make a sound as he licked her. Once he lay beside her she snuggled into his fur warming her freezing cold flesh. She was more peaceful now sleeping there cuddled up next to him. Until her nightmare started she began toss and turn, tears fell from her eyes, suddenly there was deep emotional pain that let it self escape while she was sleeping.

He licked the tears from her eyes, and gently moved her closer with his paw, but was careful not to block her ability to escape, or trap her in any way.

She barred her face in the fur of his chest and cried in her sleep. She remained that way for sometime before she screamed and woke up sitting straight up her head feeling fuzzy and she was trembling

He spoke softly to her. "Stay and keep warm until your fully strong ". He said. "Then you have a chance on your own. See how much your wounds have healed already?"

It took her mind a moment for focus she barely heard his words. She looked at him a moment. She then slowly began to stand. But then lost strength again. "Why can't you just leave me alone." She asked softly pleading with him.

"I told you before." he said trying to remain patient. "For the same reason you healed so quick, If I;m away from you for two weeks I'll get sick, and in two months, I'll be dead. Its our biology. We can't change it. Don't make it out like some macho dominance thing. You have it all wrong. You never met my mother, but watch out for her. She has threatened to kick your ass for running away. I told her to leave you to me, because that is how it is. I cant help it.

"Oh all you males have the same idea, and all you alpha's have the same ideas. You think all females are good for only thing and that's breeding, lining us up in the center of town having the other males touching my body seeing if I can bare many children, when I was just barely a teenager." She froze a moment letting details of her past slip just as tears slip from her eyes

"We don't do that here". He said softly. "I hadn't seen you when I was asked to try and help you. I didn't touch you except to defend myself. Think about that night and you'll know I could have bread you right then, but I didn't. If it weren't for the fact that our blood mixed, I wouldn't be her now. I was raised to choose a mate for love and for life, but by some twist of fate you took that choice away."

Back
Top Bottom